PERSEPHONE AMAVI

[attr="class","mewtwo-traits"]
TWENTY-THREE
E4 GHOSTS
(EX) RESEARCHER
PROBABLY HAUNTED

[attr="class","mewtwo-icon"]

[attr="class","mewtwo-plot"]

born in sootopolis to a family of lorekeepers and historians & spent early years traveling with her mother through hoenn, kanto and johto
engagement with research following the discovery of regirock - led to a stint as the region's nominal "head scientist"
has subsequently been involved with a number of research advancements in hoenn due to connections and reputation
prefers to keep a low profile
superficially pleasant, has a good samaritan streak
extremely stubborn and susceptible to black / white thinking
doesn't care for (and shies from) politics, only interested in maintaining the region's status quo
stepped away from the scientific community to recover from the UB mossdeep assault and help establish the elite four
lf former / current / future collaborators, training partners, braille enthusiasts

[attr="class","mewtwo-lyrics"]
my spine is shaping hurt
my spine, erasing time

[newclass=.mewtwo] width: 500px; margin: 0 auto; background: #222; padding: 8px; border: 1px solid #111; background: #121212; [/newclass] [newclass=.mewtwo-wrapper:after] content:"";display: block; clear: both; visibility: hidden; [/newclass] [newclass=.mewtwo-wrapper] border: 1px solid #111; background: #222; [/newclass] [newclass=.mewtwo-right] float: right; width: 200px; border-left: 1px solid #111; background: #1a1a1a; [/newclass] [newclass=.mewtwo-name] text-align: right; padding: 30px; color: #888; font-family: heebo, sans-serif; font-size: 20px; line-height: 23px; border-bottom: 1px solid #111; font-weight: bold; [/newclass] [newclass=.mewtwo-traits] border-bottom: 1px solid #111; padding: 20px; font-size: 9px; font-family: heebo, sans-serif; color: #888; text-align: right; height: 108px; [/newclass] [newclass=.mewtwo-traits span] background: #111; display: inline-block; padding: 3px 5px; padding-top: 5px; margin: 2px 0px; border: 1px solid #343434; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass] [newclass=.mewtwo-name b] font-size: 40px; color: #ccc; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: galada, sans-serif; text-transform: lowercase; font-weight: normal; [/newclass] [newclass=.mewtwo-icon] text-align: center; padding: 40px 0px; position: relative; [/newclass] [newclass=.mewtwo-icon img] background: #111; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #333; [/newclass] [newclass=.mewtwo-plot] padding: 15px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify; color: #aaa; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 14px; height: 356px; [/newclass] [newclass=.mewtwo-plot::-webkit-scrollbar] background: transparent; width: 9px; [/newclass] [newclass=.mewtwo-plot::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background: #444; border: 4px solid #222; [/newclass] [newclass=.mewtwo-lyrics] background: #1c1c1c; padding: 20px; text-align: center; font-size: 10px; font-family: heebo, sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; color: #aaa; overflow: hidden; border-top: 1px solid #111; height: 36px; line-height: 18px; [/newclass] [newclass=.mewtwo-lyrics b] display: block; font-size: 24px; color: #777; letter-spacing: .5px; font-family: 'Galada', cursive; font-weight: normal; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass] [newclass=.mewtwo-lyrics i] font-size: 8px; color: #555; display: block; font-family: arial, sans-serif; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass] [newclass=.mewtwo-plot span] display: block; margin-bottom: 14px; padding-bottom: 14px; font-size: 10px; border-bottom: 1px solid #333; position: relative; line-height: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.mewtwo-plot span:before] content:"✽"; margin-right: 5px; font-size: 10px; color: #777; display: inline-block; position: absolute; bottom: -6px; left: 120px; background: #222; padding: 0px 5px; [/newclass] [newclass=.lenora] --accent: #f499a2; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
pulse thieves | persephone's plotter
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2018 14:33:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Congratulations! You have been adopted. Now as Vera's first request as Perse's new (but maybe not very improved) mom figure, she is telling her to please stop risking your life holy shit kid, you are going to give me a heart attack.

I am totally on board with Vera having known Perse's mother! Maybe she was even good friends with her since a nerdy gal with a knack for history and ancient myths sounds like someone Vera would love to knock a few glasses with. And if you want, depending on who that 'important person' is, we could have Vera to harbor certain secrets from Perse about her family. She would want what's best for Perse - which is kinda hypocritical, since she's not the best influence herself. Vera would be trying (and failing) to hide her alcoholism, and honestly, if the day's going that rough, it would not be surprising to find her slumped against the wall offering a swig of whiskey. Vera will very much learn how hard it is to try caring for, protecting, and teaching Perse without screwing her up... further.

Also, the crush thing would be adorable?? Vera would find it so endearing but sees Perse too much like a daughter to think of her that way. But oh man is Vera going to be. The Most Annoying wingman. Texts about cute girls and guys she thinks are Perse's type in the middle of the day and those little elbow nudges and rising eyebrows when a certain someone walks in.

Would you want them to meet from the beginning? I can see Perse getting an assignment from the League and seeing Vera's name and just wait I think I know this lady (Times have been tough for Vera until recently so while she may have been close with Perse's mom it's unlikely she's been keeping very regular contact :c) and the two of them do some field work and bond. And then the field work goes awry and Vera learns the hard way what exactly she needs to teach Perse Not To Do Goddamn It.

Tell me what you think and don't be afraid to add or change any of this stuff! ^^

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2018 18:29:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Sorry this took so long holy fuq!! I love the idea that Perse would want to care for Vera? Vera's so used to being the one taking care of people that she often overlooks needing to have someone watch her back (plus, kind of hesitant to trust people after her own mentor and colleagues ruined her dreams a while back). I'd love to do a duo wild if you're still up for it! Although the interaction might be a bit different since they've kinda already met/seen each other via raid and debrief.

If anything needs to be changed to suit your character now, don't hesitate to tell me. ^^

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2018 14:23:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","abner"]
&

so like maybe i was thinking that they could do missions together and constantly get into fist fights. like, they're bros, in my mind, because they both are chill enough to know that they don't start a fight unless it's like for fun between rocket members.

i can just see dominic minding his own beeswax and suddenly along come abner shoving him over like 'try me bitch' and dom's like 'BITCH' and they get into a fist fight and it ends with them cracking up and then going to get ice cream while bloodied.... because, what're friends for?

[newclass=.abner]width:300px; text-align:justify; font-size:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.abner b]color:#765D75; font-family:calibri; font-weight:lighter; font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2018 4:02:56 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar

and
Lucas hasn't officially studied to be an archaeologist at all but mention anything ancient history related and he's all over it. If given the opportunity to do any research, especially with someone he sees as an archaeologist he would take it in a heart beat. He's a tad bit of a conspiracy theorist about some history theories, although he's reluctant to share in fear of scrutiny. Maybe Lucas could be acting as an assistant for something Perse is researching? I'd eat up any history related things between the two tbh.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2018 14:37:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","abner"]

i'm the most up for it it. missions PLEASE?!

we can discord our preferred missions and establish the rest there, but i'm excited!

[newclass=.abner]width:300px; text-align:justify; font-size:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.abner b]color:#765D75; font-family:calibri; font-weight:lighter; font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lyre

perse
she / her
twenty-four
november 23
sootopolis
good q
lorekeeper / elite four
elite four
185 height
185 height
my own blood pains me, the salt as much as the vein
awards
651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @perse
persephone amavi
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2019 12:17:27 GMT
persephone amavi Avatar

+

wow i can't believe you posted here and i missed it bc i never look at my plotter :heyguys:

+

i miss u

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2019 17:23:05 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
i agree, this relationship could go both ways. either stormy will dislike and distrust her because she's so close to fernando, or she'll respect her. was it the amavi's that he lived with when he went missing? stormy recently found out from fernando that her parents stopped looking for him and just didn't care anymore. that struck her as confusing because she'd always seen her parents as compassionate and dedicated. perhaps perse, if it is her that he lived with for so long, can help stormy see that fernando isn't all that bad??

close tab

played by

Champ

Fairy Princess
She/Her
Eighteen
June 25
Johto
Demisexual
Scientist in training
Cadet
your playful lips made of yarn
awards
240 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rhian
Rhian McArthur
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2019 17:46:52 GMT
Rhian McArthur Avatar
[attr="id","records"]
[attr="class","text"]

&

[break][break]

so persephone is one of the league's head scientists and rhian just joined the research department. sounds to me like they're already set up for a mentor/mentee type of relationship, which i'd honestly love to explore! i'd suggest starting with a mission and see how things go from there. personally, i think it'd be nice for rhian to be perse's last option, like maybe rhian just happens to be the only one in the facility when they get word of a new mission or something. keeps rhian on her toes and permanently thinking 'o shit i can't mess up.'

[break][break]

rhian used to have a bit of a damsel-in-distress complex that she's been slowly shedding lately but would probably come up in unexpected situations. paired with perse's own martyr complex, things could turn into a huge mess. maybe we don't start with a mission after all, and their first meeting is instead rhian being dangerously close to a cliff because she's trying to make out something in the distance, and perse jumping in to save her from falling to her doom. or, like, being dangerously close to a big wild bouffalant. there's a lot of possibilities that could be explored here. after one (or more) of these meetings, perse could finally recognize her at work as that one girl she saved the other day, making their work relationship a bit (fun!) awkward.

[break][break]

that said, i'm just throwing ideas around, so do lmk what you'd like or wouldn't like or if you have any other ideas you'd like to explore! ❤︎

[nospaces][googlefont="Open+Sans|Exo|Roboto+Condensed|Hammersmith+One"][var name="gray" value="#2e2e2e"][var name="text" value="#222"][var name="pink" value="#ffcfd9"][var name="accent" value="#ff8495"][var name="gold" value="#face80"]

[newclass="#records"] width: 40%; max-width: 300px; min-width: 200px; margin: 10px auto; border: 6px [var="gray"] solid; font: 10px 'Exo'; color: #ddd; text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; background: #222; } #records .text { border: 1px #191919 solid; padding: 10px 15px; } #records .text b { color: [var="gold"]; font-weight: normal; } #records .file { display: flex; justify-content: space-around; align-content: flex-end; background-image: linear-gradient(172deg, [var="pink"] 0%, [var="pink"] 33%, #fff 34%, #fff 66%, [var="pink"] 67%); padding: 10px } #records .file #div { flex-grow: 1; } #records .file div { margin: auto 0; color: #444; text-align: right; } #records .file img { flex: none; height: 80px; width: 80px; border-radius: 100%; border: 6px #fff solid; } #records .file h1 a { display: inline-block; color: [var="text"]; transition: all .3s linear; } #records .file, #records .file a { color: [var="text"]; font: 10px 'Roboto Condensed'; } #records .file h1 a:hover { color: [var="accent"]; } #records div { margin: 4px; } #records #belt { display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; align-content: flex-end; } #records #belt div { display: block; margin: 5px 0 0 0; } #records #belt div div { height: 3px; width: 20px; margin: 2px auto 0; border-radius: 3px; } #records #belt img { height: 30px; width: 40px; border: none; } #records h1, #records h1 a { font: 14px 'Arial' !important; font-weight: bold !important; font-style: italic !important; } #records h1 { display: inline-block; border-bottom: 1px [var="gray"] solid; padding-bottom: 1px; } #records h2, #records h2 a { display: inline; padding: 0; font: 10px 'Hammersmith One'; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: normal; } #records a { text-decoration: none;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

vy

alex & story—seeker.
he & they.
twenty—six.
august 9th.
saffron, kanto.
graysexual.
explorer.
rising star.
i couldn't
make it right.
30 height
30 height
sooner or later the fire will die.
awards
198 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alex
alexander silph
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2019 1:15:10 GMT
alexander silph Avatar

yes come get that badge gurl :eyes:

if you start up a thread i'll respond to it asap so these two can have a fun battle! and yee you're probably right that they wouldn't really know each other!

at least they can talk bout fernando tho :monkas:
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2019 2:45:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar

ok but HEAR ME OUT. i'm here to offer des to get beaten up. no lie. she'd go after him bc she has no sense of self preservation and if he beat the crap out of her??? she'd just come back for more. with a knife. and a vendetta. I need enemies for her and she HATES HATES rocket with a passion. it's when her full crazy comes into play. so maybe we could do something if you like?

close tab

played by

Champ

Fairy Princess
She/Her
Eighteen
June 25
Johto
Demisexual
Scientist in training
Cadet
awards
240 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rhian
Rhian McArthur
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2019 11:24:47 GMT
Rhian McArthur Avatar
[attr="id","records"]
[attr="class","text"]

&

[break][break]

a duo wild would be really neat, actually, i'm down! if there's any location in particular you'd prefer, i can get us a thread started. or, like, if you wanna be the one starting feel free to go ahead! rhian lives in rustboro prior to joining the league, but i imagine anywhere's good under the premise of field work~

[break][break]

(or do we have a main research facility somewhere that they'd be commuting to? idk where anything is)

[break][break]

in response to this post

[nospaces][googlefont="Open+Sans|Exo|Roboto+Condensed|Hammersmith+One"][var name="gray" value="#2e2e2e"][var name="text" value="#222"][var name="pink" value="#ffcfd9"][var name="accent" value="#ff8495"][var name="gold" value="#face80"]

[newclass="#records"] width: 40%; max-width: 300px; min-width: 200px; margin: 10px auto; border: 6px [var="gray"] solid; font: 10px 'Exo'; color: #ddd; text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; background: #222; } #records .text { border: 1px #191919 solid; padding: 10px 15px; } #records .text b { color: [var="gold"]; font-weight: normal; } #records .file { display: flex; justify-content: space-around; align-content: flex-end; background-image: linear-gradient(172deg, [var="pink"] 0%, [var="pink"] 33%, #fff 34%, #fff 66%, [var="pink"] 67%); padding: 10px } #records .file #div { flex-grow: 1; } #records .file div { margin: auto 0; color: #444; text-align: right; } #records .file img { flex: none; height: 80px; width: 80px; border-radius: 100%; border: 6px #fff solid; } #records .file h1 a { display: inline-block; color: [var="text"]; transition: all .3s linear; } #records .file, #records .file a { color: [var="text"]; font: 10px 'Roboto Condensed'; } #records .file h1 a:hover { color: [var="accent"]; } #records div { margin: 4px; } #records #belt { display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; align-content: flex-end; } #records #belt div { display: block; margin: 5px 0 0 0; } #records #belt div div { height: 3px; width: 20px; margin: 2px auto 0; border-radius: 3px; } #records #belt img { height: 30px; width: 40px; border: none; } #records h1, #records h1 a { font: 14px 'Arial' !important; font-weight: bold !important; font-style: italic !important; } #records h1 { display: inline-block; border-bottom: 1px [var="gray"] solid; padding-bottom: 1px; } #records h2, #records h2 a { display: inline; padding: 0; font: 10px 'Hammersmith One'; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: normal; } #records a { text-decoration: none;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,042 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2019 15:00:41 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

I’d await the day when she comes a-knockin’ on his Gym’s door—as of the moment it’s still in its final stages of reconstruction (you’re not the only one waiting for a fight with the foreign bird boy form Unova tbh) with his currently-running (as of this post) meeting with a certain Miss Nightingale.

Also, since he has an Aerodactyl, I’m pretty sure he’s gone to her at some point (off-screen, of course) to ask her for as much data as she can provide about the particular Fossil Pokémon he now has (he nicknamed him Terra). As to why he doesn’t have an Archeops YET I…have no idea why.

Although… he’d like to know where a certain little blue blob came from. He’s still stumped on trying to figure it out. It’s not… like, not coming up in his Hoenn and/or Unova dex. He already checked someone’s Kalos ‘dex too just to be on the safe side but yeah, no information available.

The thing is he’d like to keep the existence of his little blue blob a secret as much as he can—because just like any overprotective mother figure he doesn’t want any harm to befall Zelle (yes he gave her a name and associates it as a female).
close tab

played by

Champ

Fairy Princess
She/Her
Eighteen
June 25
Johto
Demisexual
Scientist in training
Cadet
awards
240 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rhian
Rhian McArthur
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2019 21:41:12 GMT
Rhian McArthur Avatar
[attr="id","records"]
[attr="class","text"]

&

[break][break]

that's perfect! i'll go ahead and sign us up for it.

[break][break]

as a side note, rhian's only working with the league atm! i wrote the tidbit about interning at devon before i realized that would be conflicting with her being in the league LMAO. sorry for the misunderstanding! let me just casually move her to lilycove for things to be easier. :eyes:

[break][break]

in response to this post