1,848 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Minerals for Minting (C)
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2022 17:11:23 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
This place was a hassle to get to, but it was largely unexplored from what he could gather. Which meant there would be potential resources to find that would be nowhere else. Amor was in search of something in particular, something unique that couldn't be found just anywhere. Though it had taken a bit to get them there, thankfully his Kingdra was a swift swimmer, and the water was nothing to him. So when they came back up for air in the middle of a barren cavern, and he was dropped off on shore, he returned his faithful dragon to it's ball for the timing being. Something told him he was going to be relying on him a lot during this venture.

Rather than staying wet he summoned his Charizard, Ogun, and had him gently create heat to dry him off, so that he wouldn't catch cold, or any other such sickness while they were down there. When he was thoroughly warmed he would look around the room, and note that there was only one other way to go, but he wanted to search around on this underwater beach for a bit.

So with his Charizard at his side he began to pick through the sand, though he wasn't expecting any kind of company, and why would he when he was this far down in the ocean? Surely only he was crazy enough to do this, but he would soon be proven wrong.

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
Minerals for Minting (C)
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2022 11:04:34 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heartsummer"]
[attr="class","heartpicsummer"]
[attr="class","heartpkmnlistsummer"]

[attr="class","heartpkmnsummer"]

[attr="class","hearticonholdersummer"]
[attr="class","hearticonsummer"]
[attr="class","heartnoteboxsummer"]
[attr="class","heartnotessummer"]

notes

[attr="class","heartsidesummer"]

[attr="class","hearttagsummer"]

[attr="class","hearttextboxsummer"]

[attr="class","hearttextsummer"]
Locke broke the surface of the underground lake, taking air in greedy gulps as his Lanturn tugged him over to beach.

[break][break]

"I hate pickup orders," he wheezed as he slumped onto the sand.

[break][break]

At least it was warm in here…

[break][break]

Too warm.

[break][break]

Locke opened their eyes again to the Charizard looming over them, bolting upright and pushing themselves closer to the water and Chou-Chou. After sufficient time for their heart to steady, they finally noticed the other person in the room, noting the long flowing hair and delicate-almost feminine features.

[break][break]

"…Are you a mermaid?"

Nano

[newclass=.heartsummer]position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background:#E1F5FA; padding:2px; border-radius:100px 5px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpicsummer] position:absolute; height:250px; width:500px; background: linear-gradient(-90deg, #E1F5FA, transparent), url("https://i.imgur.com/tkOWSvv.png") no-repeat center; border-radius:100px 0px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonsummer] height:100px;width:100px;background-image:url("https://i.imgur.com/N4JOsyN.png"); border-radius: 50px 50px 50px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpkmnlistsummer] width:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartpkmnsummer] position:relative; top:0px; right:-220px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#E1F5FA; border:solid 1px #0AAAD2; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextboxsummer] height:310px; width:260px; position:relative; right:100px; top:10px; padding:20px; background:#fff; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextsummer] overflow:auto; text-align:justify; height:310px; font-size:12px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextsummer b] color:#0AAAD2; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartsidesummer] position:absolute; top:490px; right:-10px; background:transparent; width:190px; padding:10px; max-height:70px; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnoteboxsummer] position:absolute; top:390px; right:10px; background:#fff; border:solid 1px #0AAAD2; width:150px; padding:10px; height:72px; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotessummer] height:65px; overflow:auto; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttagsummer] position:relative; display:inline-block; background:#fff; margin:1px; padding:5px; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonholdersummer] border-radius:100px 100px 100px 100px; border:solid 1px #0AAAD2; padding:10px; border-right-color: #FFFFFF; position:absolute; right:40px; top:260px; background:transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextsummer::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextsummer::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#0AAAD2; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotessummer::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartnotessummer::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#0AAAD2; [/newclass]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,848 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Minerals for Minting (C)
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2022 18:56:41 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
When the newcomer showed up, and called him a mermaid Amor quirked his head to the side. He had been called many things in his life. Handsome, beautiful, angelic, unearthly. All sorts of things to describe his looks, but never before had someone referred to him as a mermaid before. It was so absurd that he almost had to laugh, but he held his composure for a few minutes at the other who had come into this godforsaken cave as well.

"While I am not usually in the habit of disappointing others, today I will have to." He said with a small laugh as he unzipped his wetsuit, and slowly began to pull it down revealing his pale skin all the way down. There were a few scars on his body, but otherwise it was almost unmarred. Taking his suit all the way down to his waist just an inch above his pelvic bone he held his hands up to show off his sides. "See no gils." He said obviously not offended in the slightest by the question. "Though perhaps you could have called me a merman, do I look like a woman so much?" He asked curious as he pulled his wetsuit up to cover his body once more.

While they were here in the sand he kept a sharp eye out for anything that seemed like it could be a precious stone, or mineral that he hadn't encountered before.

"Ogun while I keep our friend company, search around for anything unusual. You know why we're here." Perhaps it was a bad idea to have a fire type out in a place that was completely submerged, but he wasn't going to think to hard on it. If water did start pouring in, he would just return him quickly, and then summon Aqua. "So what brings you here stranger? Mermaid hunting?" He said with another chuckle.

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
Minerals for Minting (C)
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2022 20:44:48 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[nospaces]

notes

A blush crept up Locke's face as slowly as the wetsuit was stripped from the handsome man's body.

[break][break]

"Okay, okay! I'm sorry!" they cried out from behind the hands obscuring their vision, averting their gaze just as the suit met the navel. They obviously didn't find a mermaid, but some kind of nudist!

[break][break]

"I'm, uh, here to pick up some rocks or something for a client," he explained gaze fixed on the water and the giggling Chou-Chou while the other man redressed. "Locke Jamison, Delibird Deliveries."

Nano

[newclass=.heartsummer]position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background:#E1F5FA; padding:2px; border-radius:100px 5px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpicsummer] position:absolute; height:250px; width:500px; background: linear-gradient(-90deg, #E1F5FA, transparent), url("https://i.imgur.com/tkOWSvv.png") no-repeat center; border-radius:100px 0px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonsummer] height:100px;width:100px;background-image:url("https://i.imgur.com/N4JOsyN.png"); border-radius: 50px 50px 50px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpkmnlistsummer] width:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartpkmnsummer] position:relative; top:0px; right:-220px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#E1F5FA; border:solid 1px #0AAAD2; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextboxsummer] height:310px; width:260px; position:relative; right:100px; top:10px; padding:20px; background:#fff; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextsummer] overflow:auto; text-align:justify; height:310px; font-size:12px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartsidesummer] position:absolute; top:490px; right:-10px; background:transparent; width:190px; padding:10px; max-height:70px; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnoteboxsummer] position:absolute; top:390px; right:10px; background:#fff; border:solid 1px #0AAAD2; width:150px; padding:10px; height:72px; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotessummer] height:65px; overflow:auto; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttagsummer] position:relative; display:inline-block; background:#fff; margin:1px; padding:5px; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonholdersummer] border-radius:100px 100px 100px 100px; border:solid 1px #0AAAD2; padding:10px; border-right-color: #FFFFFF; position:absolute; right:40px; top:260px; background:transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextsummer::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextsummer::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#0AAAD2; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotessummer::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartnotessummer::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#0AAAD2; [/newclass]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,848 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Minerals for Minting (C)
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2022 18:16:10 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
The younger man introduced themselves to him, and he nodded. He was aware of the courier company just as he was with most promising companies that caught his eyes.

"I see, it's nice to meet you Mr. Jamison. I am Amor Rose, Owner of Rose Industries." He stated holding out a hand for the other to shake. As far as he was concerned they were both equals to some extent. This person owned their own business in the same way that he did. Amor wouldn't look down on him just because the scope was different that would be disrespectful to the other.

He was still a sopping wet mess, but he hoped that he would still get a handshake from the other. At hearing him explain what he was there for, Amor gave a little chuckle.

"I see, it seems our goals align somewhat. I'm looking for rare, and strange minerals myself. We could cover more ground together, if you don't mind me tagging along? Ogun is here just to help me dry off, and stay warm for the moment. I have a water pokemon on me, along with a flying type. So traversing this place will be a breeze." He offered to the youngster, he didn't want to step on his toes, but considering they were in this place together a few leagues under the sea. Might as well right?
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
Minerals for Minting (C)
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2022 11:58:11 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[nospaces]

notes

"R-right," Locke stammered as he was finally able to turn around and take the other man's hand. "I brought Pokémon for this too, so it shouldn't be too much trouble." And better with company, since caves both above and below sea level were his some of his least favorite places to be.

[break][break]

Truth be told, he was having a bit of trouble remembering who the present company was. The way he talked it sounded like he'd ought to know already, but…

[break][break]

Rose Industries…Rose Industries…

[break][break]

It was just before they were set to dive again that the realization came like Chou-hou's light flickering on-the memory of a lengthy HNN article and a summer of many changes in the region.

[break][break]

"Oh!" the courier suddenly exclaimed. "You worked with didn't you? On those primal thingies?"

Nano

[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,848 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Minerals for Minting (C)
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2022 19:49:39 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
At the young mans exclamation he just chuckled a little bit, and nodded to him.

"That would indeed be me. Her expertise was greatly needed to make my invention work. If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times. She is a one of a kind talent." He expressed with a small hint of admiration before shaking his head. "So what kind of rocks are you looking for? Something glowing with alien energy?" He said as he finally got finished drying, and returned his Charizard to it's Pokeball.

"The fact that you took on this job, despite it's potential hazards speaks a great deal about your character Mr. Jamison." He smiled at the youngster who was probably at least five years his junior. "Not many would tackle such a difficult request. Any reason in particular you did?" He asked as he made his way to the next room already taking out another pokeball. "It must be a very profitable job at the very least." That was the most common sense conclusion he could think of at the very least.

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
Minerals for Minting (C)
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2022 7:37:48 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[nospaces]

notes

Locke smiled at Mr. Rose's praising of -as she rightly should be.

[break][break]

"I'm actually looking for one of those shard things that turn up in the distortions," they explained. "I guess one rolled through here a while ago and my client's convinced the currents must've pulled one or two into the caves."

[break][break]

The courier blushed again as the praise was suddenly turned on them, waving their hand at the comments about their "character" as if they could bat them out of the air.

[break][break]

"It's really not that big of a deal," he dismissed as he followed after the older man, returning his Lanturn and just as quickly replacing the blinding yellow light with the soft blue hue of his Minior. "I've been swimming my whole life, and it's not even for that much pay. Just some nice old guy who wants to renew his vows with something shiny."

[break][break]

Exactly the kind of feel-good tale he couldn't turn down, despite his distaste for tight spaces.

Nano

[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,848 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Minerals for Minting (C)
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2022 19:31:01 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
He listened to the boys tale, and he just chuckled a little. It was a nice gesture for him to help out others, Locke Jamison was his name? Amor would have to do some looking into him, the fact that there was someone so kind was intriguing to him. Perhaps he would even look into helping out his company. Delibird Deliveries wasn't unknown to Amor, he had seen ads for it on the HNN. Though he didn't think someone so young would be running it, but was he really one to talk?

"Well if we don't find one here, I do have a spare blue one I can give to you to help aid your request." He said with a smile as he released his Kingdra, and he hopped onto the back of the large Sea Dragon almost like he was surfing, and perfectly comfortable. This room was mostly water, so to get to land they'd have to swim a bit more. "Would you like to ride with me, or use your own pokemon? Either way is fine, my spelunking friend." He flashed a charming smile at Locke.

The kind of shard he was looking for would be easy to spot at the very least.

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
Minerals for Minting (C)
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2023 14:09:55 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[nospaces]

notes

"Wha-Aren't they crazy rare though?" he protested.

[break][break]

Was this some kind of rich guy flex? Not that he had enough pride to turn an offer like that down…

[break][break]

The courier did have a little more pride in their Pokémon though, enough to turn down Mr. Rose's offer to ride his Kingdra.

[break][break]

"No thank you, sir," they politely declined as they swapped out their Pokémon again. "I like to see where I'm swimming."

[break][break]

Chou-Chou gave a curious chirp at being resummoned so soon, but eagerly turned to greet the much-larger Kingdra beside himas Locke boarded.

Nano

[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,848 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Minerals for Minting (C)
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2023 20:13:21 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
He just listened to the boys concern, and if he was being honest, Amor didn't know how rare those particular shards were, so he shrugged a little.

"I honestly couldn't tell you, but I assume if they appear in the distortions, then I can't be the only one to have some. I presume some others have one, or two shards on their person as well, but maybe because they can't be sold they just don't advertise for them." That was about the only thing that he could think of.

"So it's not an issue especially since I have a spare." And with that his Kingdra took off on the water at a leisurely pace so they could search thoroughly for the precious shard the courier was after. It would be nice to be able to help out an elderly man who was trying to make his wife happy. Money couldn't buy you everything, and while it did afford a measure of happiness that wasn't all there was to it.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights