❄ snowboy showdown ❄

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 4:51:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar
shivers went down her spine, not in the best way.[break]
"oh i thought i was hearing someone speak through a rusted tin can, but it was just you!" she squealed happily, referring to fritz with a joyful expression. "thank you so much!" she beamed happily, snuggling into the gifted scarf as she tried to focus on warming up before continuing with the snowboy movement. "hey, what are you even doing here?" alibaba asked, perking both brows up in confusion. "i think this is more of a couple event," she pointed out, obnoxiously pointing out the various duos that seemed to be giggling and all but fucking on the snow. "did someone stand you up again?" rubbing salt into various wounds from his previous 'customers', aisle 39 tilted her head - innocently asking this despite how it sounded. [break]
"don't worry, i'm here!" she offered her company, not much like fritz had a choice once he had put himself in her radar. "let's see who can make the cutest snowboy!" she challenged.

⚰︎ divider made by milky!

@fritz

tASLh85M

PARTS OBTAINED:
x 1 MIDDLE
x 1 DECORATION

PROMPTS FILLED:
---
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 5:08:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
While he wished to make a harsh quip, he was taken by surprise at the gentle act in which she clipped a santa hat onto his head. For a moment, he knelt there, mouth agape as he blinked once, twice, three times in disbelief. Perhaps the holidays made her softer, but he didn't let his guard down completely. Rather than act harsh towards her, he took one of her hands that cupped his face and carefully leaned into it under the act of an obedient dog. He supposed that he couldn't leave her to face the holidays by herself.

"Merry Christmas to you, too, Lorelei," he offered. "But this is supposed to be a competition, I won't accept the help, but I appreciate it."

Perhaps something about the holidays made him softer, as well. Part of him wondered just how his wife and daughter did, but alas, he did his best to move on when he found out that his wife had moved on, too. Could he blame her? He'd been gone for years now with no trace, she could likely only assume he was dead.

But now wasn't time to focus on past regrets.

"It seems we aren't the only ones who decided to show themselves."

It wasn't long until he nudged his head towards her fellow co-owner and his bodyguard. What was with the two of them and their large guard dogs? His hand fell from Lorelei's and went back to the snow.

g09xKAH4

x0 bottom
x2 middle
x0 top
x0 decoration

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 5:18:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The mogul shook his head no at her question. She certainly was in the right to say such. Perhaps it fell upon his lack of a proper childhood. Even at this point in his life, he struggled to understand the hype of the holidays. Sure, he had his found family in his entire group of employees, but he never had the magic of a Santa Claus or any certain holiday traditions to look back upon. So in a sense, to have these very traditions like building a snowboy together felt rewarding in itself. It wasn't long until he blinked in surprise at the way Rhugone took a compliment so modestly.

Of course he remained silent on that matter, not wanting to interrupt the two in their mutual appreciation towards their sculpting prowess. Cato had no sense of prowess in his own work. Even the shaky look of the way he formed the snow seemed unsure and lacking in any confidence. Thankfully he had both Rhugone and his Delphox there to help him pick up where he fell uncertain, that much he appreciated from the both of them. In a show of gratitude, he rested the side of his head against Rhugone's shoulder blade.

"This is nice. Perhaps we should make this a tradition."

It was his longing attempt to make up for his own lost time.

VPo9jc5J

x0 bottom
x1 middle
x0 top
x1 decoration

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 5:27:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar
His mouth opened in offense at her statement of the idea that someone had stood him up. Surprisingly, he came here alone, willingly so. He figured it didn't hurt for him to make an effort to do something other than bitch and moan all day. Alas, he hunched down and began to work with the snow that was before him. He wasn't going to leave her hanging for an answer, not that he believed she was really interested to begin with. In a sense, he saw a lot of himself in her, and perhaps that was a scary thought in itself. The world struggled with dealing with one of him, so to have two people with the same attitude seemed cruel and unusual.

"A rather interesting question to ask given you're here alone, too. But no, I came here out of curiosity. And the fact I was tired of sitting at home alone so close to Christmas and all."

He didn't want to admit that he had no one to spend the holidays with, no need to give anyone ammunition to use against him. His venture there was to put him in the holiday cheer, in a sense. Otherwise he'd just spend the time watching some cheesy Hallmark movie or something.

tPTRfoAk

SNOWBOY PARTS:
x0 bottom
x1 middle
x1 top
x1 decoration

prompts used:
- n/a

@aim

close tab

played by

HONEY

MS. DU'MOT
SHE/HER
FEBRUARY 14TH
LAVENDER TOWN
HETEROSEXUAL
DEBT COLLECTOR, TORTURER
CO-FOUNDER OF VELVET ROOM
I LIKE MEN ON THEIR KNEES PRAYING UP TO THEIR GOD, SEEING VISIONS OF ME
awards
174 posts
part of
TAG WITH @msdumot
LORELEI DU'MOT
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 5:46:29 GMT
LORELEI DU'MOT Avatar
was this meant to be a competition? the flyer that was posted for the event seemed to just note that they would all have to make a snowboy and nothing more - no competition, no need for high alarm. the fact that roman made it into a competition sparked the fire under lorelei's ass, however. now she really needed to get this snowboy put together, toot suite. she had nothing to prove to anyone but herself, and she was a rather harsh judge of her own actions so this put the pressure deep into the back of her mind.[break]
"cato?" this name was posed as a question, though lorelei's gaze focused on the larger-than-life woman he had pulled from the deepest amazon somewhere. "hm. it seems we all need a break once in a while," she thought out loud, not paying it too much mind when she was largely doing this as means to fill up her time when work wasn't an option. looking upon roman from the corner of her eyes, she feigned focusing on the snowboy at hand. "you said you were bored. there's plenty to do, you know." this wasn't meant to pick at him as his boss or owner, this was simply a way to check him for his interest in this 'competition' and being out and about with her. "i believe i got you the newest consoles, have you even tried them yet?" as the holiday entailed, she had gifted roman with more things to fill his own personal space in her abode. the more he seemed to succumb to her, the more liberties she gave him - gaming consoles and video games being some of them. [break]
"or did you miss me?" she asked with a cocky smile on her face, obviously meaning to dig at him while she started forming another piece of snowboy. roman proved to be distracting enough to have her make a duplicate piece, to which she sighed but didn't lash out at the ex-officer for. the seasons did make her a bit softer, albeit solemnly so. if necessary, she could discard this 'softness' of her edges but for now it seemed appropriate, her demeanor calm and a bit happy. [break]

@romanl

TSIH0NKJ

PARTS OBTAINED:
x 1 BOTTOM
x 2 MIDDLE
x 1 DECORATION

PROMPTS FILLED:
DRESSING UP POKEMON
close tab

played by

HONEY

RHU, SHE-HULK
SHE/HER
MAY 30TH
PEWTER CITY
HET.S/DEMI.R
BODYGUARD, JAILER
CADET
UNCHAINED
& UNTAMEABLE
0 height
0 height
ZERO TOLERANCE FOR THAT BITCH-ASS BEHAVIOR
awards
43 posts
RHUGONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rhugone
RHUGONE
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 5:53:20 GMT
RHUGONE Avatar
at this time, a 'cato, you're 40' would be said by any one of the velvet room members. not rhugone, however. instead, she offered a complacent nod of her head and a blank but positive expression. "if that's what you think would be best for the room," she endorsed out loud, figuring that's what he meant - making this an organization-wide event they could all partake in. rhugone had spotted the whispy blonde hairs of roman filtering into the scene and so she figured this must be what he meant - not a tradition between herself and cato alone. while she, herself, never had a childhood to even remember at all, she didn't bring it up. cato seemed to be the more hurt individual in their duo and so she figured not knowing was better than remembering painful sorrows.[break]
with her new steelix wiggling around in its long red stuffing sock costume, she looked upon it with a proud smile as it put another piece of snowboy together. "i think we can all come to appreciate the holidays better like this, myself. good idea," she praised cato with a slap of his back that seemed hostile to the unknowing passerby but was meant in a playful and appreciative manner. not knowing her own strength most of the time, rhugone felt it was best to leave the remainder of the snowboy to her pokemon as she focused on helping cato keep his composure despite seeming unsure of his own skills. "adorable," she started, looking upon the strange snowboy that was more ... angular than needed, "it seems you're doing better this time around. you paid attention to me showing you how to do this last time."

ZxgJsCyu - 10

PARTS OBTAINED:
x 1 DECORATION
x 1 MIDDLE
x 1 TOP

PROMPTS FILLED:
DRESS POKEMON IN CHRISTMAS OUTFIT/S
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 6:05:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"that's sad."[break]
said in a flat manner, aim bot seemed to not really understand that fritz was avoiding giving her the very thought to work with and throw back at him. "it sounds like you have nobody who even wants to spend time with you - and during the holidays? isn't that when people are the loneliest and most desperate to find somebody to be with?" pathetic, really, though awooga didn't seem to think so - merely stating what she saw and how she perceived other people to think of these things. "that's ok though, did you want to watch a movie with me later?" she had gotten new sets of nail polish delivered as a self-care present to herself. although she dug at fritz for the same thing, she knew she was no better which made it all the more stupid as to why she would say such things. perhaps it was the fact she already instinctively accepted the same digs at herself, leaving it ineffective if anyone tried to bother her with them. "you know, why haven't we made plans together? if you're free, we should be spending the time together." almost embarrassed by how forward she was being, she showed she didn't want to assume and bother fritz when he was oh so busy and coveted: "of course, if you're fine with that."[break]

@fritz

dSVzpot3

PARTS OBTAINED:
x 1 MIDDLE
x 2 DECORATION

PROMPTS FILLED:
---
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 6:08:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar
it had been enough time that taiga found herself leaving the scene and returning with a warm drink and a space heater contraption she attached to her charizard's tail. this was meant to emanate heat in the surrounding area, woefully melting the snow albeit providing heat for the man she had left momentarily in order to better take care of him in the bitter winter.[break]
"fuck it up, buttercup!" taiga jeered, toothy grin intact as she waved at him from a distance - signaling her return before she approached him, hands folded behind her back as her charizard offered jaskier the starfucks she had bought along the way. hopefully the warm drink would do him well, though she offered him extra heat and comfort by wrapping her arms around his waist while trying to keep enough wiggle room for him to continue work on his snowboy all the same. "thought i was gonna just leave you to suffer?" she asked happily.[break]

@jaskier

SNOWBOY FINISHED.

PLAYER HONEY HAS FINISHED ALL PROMPTS ACROSS HER CHARACTERS.
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,564 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 6:52:34 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
"Thanks! Yours looks good as well, sans the destruction wreaked upon it by your brother." Callan grins, darting his eyes briefly towards before returning to the convo.

"I can imagine, not exactly an easy job handling every phenomena that's thrown in our region I imagine." Callan sympathized, in addition to having to take care of her large, new green friend. "Yes, it's going well. I'm still walking the line between Gym Leader and Elite Four, but I've suggested a few changes to . It helps having a set role, unlike my other job where I constantly have to balance myself between everything from the media to the music."

Callan paused, "We should catch up sometime for lunch when we're both at the office."

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

They/Them
May 14th
Ecruteak City
Pansexual
Phantom Thief
Grunt
5'11" / 180.3cm height
5'11" / 180.3cm height
Fox tails hidden under wedding dresses
awards
611 posts
part of
TAG WITH @makotokurumi
Makoto Kurumi
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 22:29:53 GMT
Makoto Kurumi Avatar
Even with their snowboy completed, and even with them ready to head back home to warm up, there was one last thing Makoto desired to do before they go. Namely... "... We should probably return the snowball that you 'borrowed', Kama." Makoto spoke - a light hint of chiding to their tone, even if they weren't truly bothered by it all. Ultimately, it was just a snowball - it wasn't like Kama had stolen anything valuable, although his shenanigans were a potential source of inconvenience.

Thus, Kama and Makoto both would work to roll the snowball that the little sneasel had taken back towards - the trainer glancing to see that... Perhaps this snowball truly wasn't needed? It was hard to say, really. "I apologize if Kama caused you or your pokemon any trouble there," They'd speak nonetheless, smiling courteously. "Your snowboy seems to be coming along very nicely, though."
- Snowboy Information -
Inventory: Snowboy Complete!
1 Bottom
2 Middles
1 Top
1 Decoration

Prompt Checklist: Prompts Complete!
Sabotage a snowboy Done
Dress your Pokemon in a holiday costume Done
Use an ice-type move/ability to keep the snow falling Done
Interact with/reference the Darmanitan Done
Reference a seasonal food/drink Done
Express a holiday wish/gift idea Done
Compliment another character's snowboy Done
Reference a holiday song Done
close tab

played by

roux

kier
he/him
June 3
viridian city, kanto
hopeless romantic
ranger
cadet
awards
68 posts
Kieran Roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kieran
Kieran Roth
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2022 0:15:14 GMT
Kieran Roth Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="id","moonbase"]
[attr="id","moontop"]

[attr="class","moontitle"]@snowboy showdown

[attr="id","moonpost"]

Things were looking kind of good so far, considering he was a little out of practice. He wasn't paying Calla a whole lot of attention anymore. After his more competitive side kicked in, this wasn't exactly out of the ordinary for him. Though every once in awhile, he would still look up to regard Calla's progress. "Not bad, I guess..... okay it looks pretty good." He sighed. He couldn't really be mean.
[break][break]
All that he needed we the accessories, which weren't too difficult??? If the snow would work with him dang it! He wasn't frustrated though, no way. He was cool as a cucumber. And still 100% going to win against his sister. No matter what.
[break][break]
ytzs8CIy
[break][break]
Notes[break]

Open to interaction :3[break]
he is going to win against his sister haha[break]
1 middle [break]
2 bottoms [break]
1 top [break]
+ compliment another's snowboy. [break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","moonbottom"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit2"]

[newclass="#moonpost"]font:12px roboto;--accent:#64CDCD;[/newclass]
[newclass=.moontitle]--accent:#64CDCD;[/newclass]

[newclass="#moonbase"]width: 480px; border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; margin: 20px auto; background:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moonbase img"]width:480px; object-fit: cover; object-position: center;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moontop"]background: #2b2b2b; line-height: 20px; height: 80px; width:480px; display:block; text-align:justify;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moontop img"]height: 80px; width: 80px; object-fit: cover; object-position: center; position: relative; float:left; top:0px; margin: 0px 0px 0px 0px; display:inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moontitle"]display:inline-block; position: relative; top:30px; left:20px; color: var(--accent); text-align:justify; font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass="#moonpost"]width:80%; background:#1a1a1a; border:1px solid #252525; padding:20px 20px 20px 20px; margin:20px 0px 20px 0px; text-align: justify; color:#eee; font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moonpost i"]color: var(--accent); text-decoration:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moonpost b"]color: var(--accent); font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.moonbottom]background: #252525; height:30px; width: 100%; border-top:1px solid #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit2]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-five
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
matias’ PA / PR rep
ace
knew you weren’t ready for a girl like me, my honey’s only sweet if you can take the sting.
awards
321 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2022 0:39:04 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="id","moonbase"]
[attr="id","moontop"]

[attr="class","moontitle"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-cubchoo color-shiny"] // snowboy showdown

[attr="id","moonpost"]

Okay okay, now wasn’t the time to get distracted!! [break][break]

Antler hunt abandoned for the time being, Calla turned back to the plastic bag she’d brought. Only to turn back toward her brother with her smile, “Like I said, yours is pretty cute too!” Almost a little too cute… but she’d let him be for now. Maybe it would be too mean to give it a little push. [break][break]

Though Kier had complimented her snow boy, she was worried it was looking a little…melty. “Cubby, use blizzard! Just a tiny bit!!” The cubchoo puffed cold air at her snowboy, firming it up with an extra layer of crusty white frost as she rummaged for the perfect accessories.

[break][break]
RZygg5RK
[break][break]
tldr;[break]
Open to interaction!
[break]
+ where’s her STUFF!! [break]
+ use a Pokémon move keep the snow falling[break]
+ 7 out of 8 prompts fulfilled[break]
+ (2) top acquired[break]
+ (2) middle acquired[break]
+ (3) bottom acquired[break]

[break][break]

[newclass="#moonpost"]font:12px roboto;--accent:#dbb66b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.moontitle]--accent:#dbb66b;[/newclass]

[newclass="#moonbase"]width: 480px; border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; margin: 20px auto; background:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moonbase img"]width:480px; object-fit: cover; object-position: center;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moontop"]background: #2b2b2b; line-height: 20px; height: 80px; width:480px; display:block; text-align:justify;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moontop img"]height: 80px; width: 80px; object-fit: cover; object-position: center; position: relative; float:left; top:0px; margin: 0px 0px 0px 0px; display:inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moontitle"]display:inline-block; position: relative; top:30px; left:20px; color: var(--accent); text-align:justify; font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass="#moonpost"]width:80%; background:#1a1a1a; border:1px solid #252525; padding:20px 20px 20px 20px; margin:20px 0px 20px 0px; text-align: justify; color:#eee; font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moonpost i"]color: var(--accent); text-decoration:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.moonbottom]background: #252525; height:30px; width: 100%; border-top:1px solid #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit2]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

roux

kier
he/him
June 3
viridian city, kanto
hopeless romantic
ranger
cadet
awards
68 posts
Kieran Roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kieran
Kieran Roth
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2022 0:52:02 GMT
Kieran Roth Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="id","moonbase"]
[attr="id","moontop"]

[attr="id","moonpost"]

"Haha, you're jealous mine is cuter."
[break][break]
Actually neither of theirs was technically cuter... in fact, they both looked exactly alike. Little Snowboy twins. Not exactly what he was going for, but he guessed it made sense.
[break][break]
"Hey no, don't take it off. It's cute." He said to his dewott who attempted to take off the antlers mounted to his head. He gave a little tempermental sigh before leaving them there.
[break][break]
"Mmmm... okay I guess you can take them off." He sighed, relenting rather quickly. After all, he didn't want his pokemon to be uncomfortable for his sake. "This is harder than I thought," He confessed. Especially since the cold was starting to seep through his gloves. Hopefully he finished sooner rather than later, especially if he wanted to win.

[break][break]
8RuwjN3h
[break][break]
Notes[break]

1 middle [break]
2 bottoms [break]
2 top [break]
+ Dress your Pokemon in a holiday costume [break]
[break][break]

[/div]
close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-five
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
matias’ PA / PR rep
ace
knew you weren’t ready for a girl like me, my honey’s only sweet if you can take the sting.
awards
321 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2022 1:04:31 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="id","moonbase"]
[attr="id","moontop"]

[attr="class","moontitle"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-cubchoo color-shiny"] // snowboy showdown

[attr="id","moonpost"]
“No way! I’m not jealous.” Maybe a little jealous. They were both cute though. Funny how they managed that, syncing up without intent.[break][break]

Calla looked over at his dewott, mouth falling open. “Hey!! Are those my antlers? I’ve been looking for those!”[break][break]

She hummed, a wily smile curling on her lips. Maybe it wouldn’t be so mean after all. Big sike move right here!! “Its cute and all, but I think it’s looking a little rotund in a couple places.” In a quick move she punched her little fists through one of the body pieces. But hey, look…if he was super upset, she totally had spares for him to use. She wouldn’t sabotage him otherwise.

[break][break]
BJhFOJi_
[break][break]
tldr;[break]
Open to interaction!
[break]
+ sorry kieran, using a spare bottom to sabotage (-1 = 2 remaining)[break]
+ sabotage a snowboy[break]
+ 8 out of 8 prompts fulfilled!![break]
+ (3) top acquired[break]
+ (2) middle acquired[break]
+ (2) bottom acquired[break]

[break][break]

[newclass="#moonpost"]font:12px roboto;--accent:#dbb66b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.moontitle]--accent:#dbb66b;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

roux

kier
he/him
June 3
viridian city, kanto
hopeless romantic
ranger
cadet
awards
68 posts
Kieran Roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kieran
Kieran Roth
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2022 1:10:11 GMT
Kieran Roth Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="id","moonbase"]
[attr="id","moontop"]

[attr="id","moonpost"]

"Haha you're totally angry, I see it in your eyes. Always so angry."
[break][break]
He patted at a warped bulge in the snow, "What no way! Totally not... it... okay, it might be." She had all the cutest stuff, so could she really blame him for nicking some of her christmas stuff? Obviously she wasn't using it.
[break][break]
He might have apologized, but then she did the worst thing possible. "HEY THAT'S NOT FAIR." Had he not had an additional bottom (just in case), he might have been excessively pissed at her. But no, he'd just get her back. With a well deserved WHACK, he lobbed off her snowboy's head. "AHA!"

[break][break]
nU37Ir7N
[break][break]
Notes[break]

1 middle [break]
2 bottoms (-1 in sabotage)[break]
2 top (-1 in sabotage) [break]
+ SABOTAGE!!!! [break]
[break][break]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
Emerius, An Animanga Dragon Age Roleplay
">