1,558 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
firewatch | dw
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2022 14:36:54 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
A Vulpix passes and Callan ignores it, instead turnign to the words of Ollie as he replies. Genuine bitterness? Callan wanted to prod into it. "I'm not sure I understand. Wouldn't that normally be something we are relieved to hear, that our loved ones are safe and alive?" Callan asked. He imagined it from his perspective, if it had been Jen and Liore. "Or did Eva do something reprehensible and attempted to escape the consequences?" He couldn't see it, but then again, he didn't know much about .

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,321 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
firewatch | dw
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2022 9:14:28 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

ollie snorts.

[break][break] "do you have siblings, cal?"

[break][break] at least, it sounded like the elite four didn't. if he had siblings, he would understand how ollie felt when he heard his sister was alive — shock and disbelief mingled with bitterness and anger. after all, how many years had went, just living her life here on hoenn? when he and dad had thought she was dead, taken by the wolves ...

[break][break] ollie huffs, as he looks to the side and watch a QUAGSIRE stumble onto the rocky earth before them. static DISCHARGE crackles out from tofu as he attempts to attack it, but it's - unsurprisingly - noneffective. that being said, marshmellow - his zangoose - is quick to jump into the fray, slashing down with crush claw.

[break][break] "of course, i'm happy she's alive," he says after a moment. it's only then that he cracks a grin. "though, i think i'd call it "reprehensible" that she never responded to the meme i sent her last night."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
fire/rock [break]

catching quagsire

[attr="class","milkcredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".ollie3"]--accent:#FFB546; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote b, .ollie3 blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .ollie3 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .ollie3 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .milkcredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .ollie3 .milkcredits a { transition:0.5s all } .ollie3 .milkcredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,881 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
firewatch | dw
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2023 2:25:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD COMBUSKEN APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BLAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SAND ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AERIAL ACE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAME CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SALANDIT APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CORROSION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SMOG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TOXIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ENDEAVOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]
CAUGHT THE QUAGSIRE!

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,558 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
firewatch | dw
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2023 4:21:15 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
"Nope, I was an only child." Callan replied. While he did have family, he had long since cut ties with them. "But... I'd suppose if my daughter ran away and faked her death, only to suddenly come back into my life, I'd be pretty upset about the trust." He admitted, in that sense he could see why Ollie was angry about it. Callan chuckles, it's hard not to feel more positive around Ollie, "True, memes should be the sixth form of love language."

"How was your relationship with your sis as kids?" Callan asked, as a Combusken slips by them both. He watches the chicken peck at a nearby Salandit, which scampers off.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Playfair Display]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights