Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,400 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
abra cadaver [s, c]
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2022 3:35:17 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

Listening was not something that Elisabeth disliked, precisely. It was helplessness that left her unmoored, the lack of something to do, some way to help. So when she realized where Cygne's eyes were searching, and her mind clicked together what it might be they were looking for, she lit up perceptively.[break][break]

A task she could assist in. At last.[break][break]

Elisabeth raised a finger, retreating to the cabinets that housed her vials of poisons prepared for distribution. Her Ariados scuttled away, curious, as she approached the many glittering bottles, turning finally to a shelf that was notably marked for distinctly different use. A gloved hand retrieved one glass container, returning to with it in hand.[break][break]

Formaldehyde. Room temperature, sealed, kept dry and away from flammable substances.[break][break]

"I understand, I think." The not wanting to talk to . The discomfort of facing him with news he might not accept. "You aren't wrong to seek this for him, though, regardless of his feelings."[break][break]

Elisabeth tried to remember the last time she loved someone enough to try something this reckless, only to realize it might even be herself that would inspire the poisoner to go to such lengths.[break][break]

Would Elisabeth have felt comfortable confessing such a thing aloud to Cygne? No. Never.[break][break]

"We have lye," Elisabeth said nonchalantly, as if it were the most normal thing to add in all the world. "For the artisanal soaps, and other things. Should you want to remove the undesirables in another manner."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Post-PAAA.[break]

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
abra cadaver [s, c]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2023 20:20:36 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"]“God, you really are my fairy godmother,” Cyg said, accepting the jar of preservative from Elisa and unscrewing the top. She nudged the eyeball off the lip of the table and into the jar where it hit with a plonk.

“Maybe not, but… you should see it, Elisa.” Cyg screwed the cap back on until her knuckles blanched. “He’s so bad at being bad. This industry--,” meaning Rocket as a whole, and not necessarily crime, murder, war-- “is going to kill him. In more ways than one.”

But then, that was part of the reason why they got along so well, together. Because they were both trying to prove themselves. Both trying to be useful, to the people they cared about, to the organization.

Maybe that was where the disconnect was: when they were together, Cyg only cared about him. Meanwhile, Isaac seemed unable-- unwilling?-- to scrape the extra bits and pieces off his plate, narrow it down to just her.

Which wasn’t fair, right? It wasn’t fair of her to be so selfish. But she still couldn’t shake the feeling of being an extra in his life-- and not even a supporting extra. Sometimes, she just felt like Coffeeshop Girl Number 3.

“Nah, don’t worry about it. I’ve taken up enough of your time and resources.” Muirne closed her lid on the body, slumped and eyeless in the black sarcophagus. Cyg reached for a rag, to clean up the table. John Doe had been in a phase of existence pre-decomposition, so there was little mess, but still, Cyg felt bad.

“Thanks for letting me vent.”

[attr="class","thadtag"]
[attr="class","thadpoke"]
[newclass=.thad] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.thadmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.thadtag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.thad b] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad i] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.thad a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thadpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,400 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
abra cadaver [s, c]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2023 4:44:32 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

"It's nice, isn't it?" Elisabeth said with a faint, genuine smile. "Having someone to listen to you. I'm glad I can give you that."[break][break]

I'm glad you've given me that, too, her eyes added silently.[break][break]

It was an interesting concept: "being bad at being bad." She could see that for . Privately, she wondered if people thought it of her -- that she was not 'enough' of whatever it was that was necessary to being part of a terrorist organization.[break][break]

"Sometimes people adapt," was ultimately her parting wisdom. It was a concept she had explored with once (drunkenly, but explored nonetheless). "I find when the world wants to break you down, you either adapt, or it crushes you underfoot. With you by his side, at least, Isaac has a better chance of the former than the latter."[break][break]

She believed this, and it showed in the way she looked at Cygne now, with all the confidence in the world.[break][break]

The Muirne shut the lid on the box decisively; Cygne began to wipe away at the residual blood and guts that had left themselves on the laboratory table. It would not be long until this gruesome moment was yet another memory, cleaned up and brushed aside as one tiny droplet of misdeamors in an ocean of wrongdoings.[break][break]

"If you ever have a body you need to dispose of, Cyg, I'm here for you. Always."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Post-PAAA.[break]

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
abra cadaver [s, c]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2023 16:20:11 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"]“Yeah, but remember, this is a two way street,” Cyg said, pointing a chipped, black-painted fingernail in Elisa’s direction-- a loaded gesture, packed with all the accusatory love she could muster. She knew her best friend was an exceedingly private person, and she was fine with that. Elisa was significantly well practiced in mastering her emotions and keeping them in check, as was illustrated by the fact she’d never rolled up to Cyg’s doorstep with a body in need of emergency autopsy and disposal.

But that doesn’t mean it would never happen.

“You got--,”
she started, before realizing Elisa would never get the reference. She laughed quietly to herself, shook her head, and tried again, with just the end part: “If you ever need to talk, I’m here.”

Elisa says it's possible Isaac will adapt. Cyg hums a thoughtful note, tracing a smear of cleaner on the table as it dries with one finger. “I have no doubt he’ll adapt. I just worry about… what he’ll lose between now and then.”

He can’t end up like Zev. He can’t.

“Yeah, he has to let me be by his side, first.” She waves a hand, like wafting away a bad smell, and her smile is tired, but present. “Ah, I’ve bitched enough. Thank you for your help. Let’s do food together soon, yeah?”

[attr="class","thadtag"]
[attr="class","thadpoke"]
[newclass=.thad] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.thadmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.thadtag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.thad b] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad i] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.thad a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thadpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
abra cadaver [s, c]
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2023 23:36:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: