he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
[CLASSIFIED] Reports from Agent Graves
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2022 0:43:30 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gravesreport"]

CROSS-EXAMINATION OF PRISONER 22C046 'CHU-E CHOI'

Submitted by SPECIAL AGENT to the desks of and on 26 NOVEMBER 2022.
[break][break]

SUMMARY

[break]

On 25 November 2022, I cross-examined in his cell at [REDACTED]. After answering a series of questions, he offered to exchange new information on Team Rocket for the safety of his daughter, . I advised him I would consult with my superiors before agreeing to the exchange.[break][break]

1. INVESTIGATION

[break]

1.1 THE LITTLEROOT OPERATION

[break]

Choi explained he was designated as part of the 'cleaning crew' for the Rocket operation in Littleroot Town. The term 'cleaning crew' usually possesses two meanings: an assassination squad, or a group tasked with removing incriminating evidence from a crime scene. Considering the extent of Team Rocket's attack on Littleroot Town, we may assume a function similar to the former.[break][break]

1.2 CHOI'S ROLE IN TEAM ROCKET

[break]

When pressed to clarify his role within Team Rocket, Choi admitted he is no longer a Rocket Beast. He also admitted to overseeing information extraction but considers himself 'a holdover'. He expressed the belief that other members of Team Rocket will not rescue him.[break][break]

1.3 PHYSICAL SYMPTOMS

[break]

Choi did not comment on any of the physical symptoms he displayed during his capture.[break][break]

1.4 TEAM ROCKET'S NEXT STEPS

[break]

While Choi expressed the inability to comment on Team Rocket's plans regarding material obtained from 99943 METENO, he did share that the crime syndicate is building Pokémon. The exact phrase he used was 'war machines'. He claims one was likely sighted during one of Team Rocket's recent attacks.[break][break]

I am currently in the process of reviewing reports from Littleroot Town and 99943 METENO to identify potential new Pokémon.[break][break]

2. BARGAIN

[break]

2.1 CHOI'S REQUEST

[break]

In exchange for the information about Team Rocket's war machines, Choi has requested that the League government take his daughter into protective custody. He wishes her to be safe from Team Rocket. Additionally, he would like to see her.[break][break]

2.2 ERIS HALLA

[break]

Choi's daughter is 12-year-old Eris Halla. I have attached a dossier containing information and photos pulled from the Hoenn Bureau of Intelligence and Counterterrorism citizen database. Her whereabouts are currently unknown.[break][break]

I am requesting permission to locate Halla and transfer her to [REDACTED] in Ever Grande City in fulfillment of the bargain with Choi.
[break][break]

ATTACHMENTS

[break]

📎 interview_transcript.docx[break]
📎 halla_eris.zip[break][break]

OOC[break]
All redacted locations are known to the Commissioner, the League Council, Champion, and Elite Four. This report and all attachments are accessible by the Commissioner, the League Council, Champion, and Elite Four. The interview transcript document contains all dialogue in this thread.

[attr="class","grepcredit"]

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gravesreport]--accent:#D8AD43;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gravesreport]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gravesreport b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gravesreport a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gravesreport u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gravesreport h1"]font:24px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gravesreport h2"]font:20px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gravesreport h3"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gravesreport .grepcredit a"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights