part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
BUGGER OFF [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2022 18:20:49 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrianwt"]
[attr="class","adrianwtw"]Covering all his bases, Adrian crosses into the greensweald 'neath the trees of Petalburg Woods, hoping to find something hidden away here, seeking refuge after emerging from one of the PRIMAL POINTS. Short of that, there were other things to look forward to, such as filling out his Pokedex. Anything but focus on the problem at hand...

[break][break]
[attr="class","adrianwttag"]DUO WILD - POISON/BUG/GRASS

[attr="class","adrianwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.adrianwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt b] color: #723849; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #723849!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #723849; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #723849; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #723849!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #723849; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #723849; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #723849; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
BUGGER OFF [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2022 7:45:26 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

While Adrian came from beneath the trees a purple beast came from above the trees. At first it slowly only drifted between the different tree tops like some sort of lost balloon but once it saw the sight of Adrian something in its mind turned on. A sort of predatory instinct as the purple dragon licked its lips and floated down towards the man with its wings beating off branches letting out a hiss as it raised its large needle aimed right at Adrian's face. It jerked forward until a snap of the fingers caused it to stop and it looked back at the large red head emerging from the bushes looking flushed. "Arceus-dammit Tox don't go wander off like that-huh? Aw shit sorry man this guy just kinda got away from me, hope he didn't scare ya." the ginger said with the most apologetic look on his face as he clasped his hands together.

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,801 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
BUGGER OFF [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2022 4:36:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TAROUNTULA APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INSOMNIA
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUG BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STICKY WEB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THROAT CHOP
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SCOLIPEDE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PURSUIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POISON STING
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POISON TAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROLLOUT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
MERCURIAL
in my solitude
6'1" height
6'1" height
I picked the stitches, now I can't stop bleeding
awards
2,624 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
BUGGER OFF [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2022 6:46:28 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrianwtw"]"..."[break][break]

It had been worrying, especially after the League had aired concerns with a Megalopian resurgence after the METENO event. His body had tensed up and although he might've been able to react in time, it wasn't a position of comfort. To know at least it was simply a trainer's unwieldy pokemon was, in a word, reassuring.[break][break]

"Still needs training, I guess?" Adrian blows off their apology—and his own alarm—with a backhanded remark before continuing to search the trees for signs of something... more.[break][break]

He manages to find it in the shape of a TAROUNTULA.[break][break]

For how dainty and decliate it appeared, Adrian wouldn't risk battling it; instead he aimed a pokeball at the tangle of webbing strewn on its back like a ball of yarn. When the pokeball stopped wriggling from the ongoing struggle within, Adrian was able to retrieve his latest capture.[break][break]

"So you helped out in the Three Day War, huh?" Actually, the more he thought about it, there was another reason he recognized this person—albeit only just.[break][break]

CAPTURING TAROUNTULA!
[break]

[newclass=.adrianwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt b] color: #723849; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #723849!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #723849; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #723849; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #723849!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #723849; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #723849; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #723849; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
BUGGER OFF [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2022 9:18:08 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

"Uh yeah, to both of those statements and questions." Kazimir replied to the man as he was busy trying to get his large Ultra Beast to calm down as it kept trying to get at Adrian by inserting himself between the two. "Sorry about that I honestly don't know what's gotten into him. He's been on edge all day today."

Suddenly the Naganadel's attention was taken by the Scolipede and the Ultra Beast gave chase to the large bug Pokemon, disappearing into the bushes as it did. Although the cries it let out as it chased down its prey were enough to put Kaz's mind at ease strangely, knowing that it wouldn't get far without him noticing at least.

"Yeah after that whole war they gave a few of us these things to handle. He...behaves for the most part. I take it you were caught up in all that or were you a lucky one that managed to stay out of the front lines?"

skipping spawn!

[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,801 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
BUGGER OFF [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2022 1:44:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GULPIN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STICKY HOLD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POISON GAS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WRING OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLUDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]YAWN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD NYMBLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUG BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASSURANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AGILITY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FEINT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE TAROUNTULA!

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
MERCURIAL
in my solitude
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,624 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
BUGGER OFF [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2022 11:00:34 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrianwtw"]"I was at Mauville," he utters, stepping back.[break][break]

Needless to say, he was glad to put that chapter of his life behind him. He spares a pensive glance towards the east, coalescing wistful thoughts of GRIMMSNARL at his best... But also remembering the worst.[break][break]

It's enough to distract him from the NYMBLE.[break][break]

"Ah, damn." Oh well, fair's fair...[break][break]

SKIPPING SPAWNS!
[break]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
BUGGER OFF [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2023 17:20:37 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

The screams of the Naganadel were still persisting through the brush as a flash of purple could be seen among the trees as the Pokemon chased off other Pokemon in its way. Kaz didn't seem too bothered by it, figured tiring itself out would be the better option for the both of them. "I was at Meteor Falls. But I think we all got kind of fucked up eh?" It held a few of his best and worst moments and he would rather not think about them too much.

Luckily his Ultra Beast provided the perfect distraction as it came out chasing a small bug Pokemon and slathering it with toxic sludge. Kaz knew throwing a ball at the little thing would keep it safe from his Pokemon's assault so that's what he did to take his mind off of some bad memories. As the ball caught the Nymble and wobbled his attention was brought back to as he gave a grin to lighten the mood. "Enough of the past, what the heck brings you out here pal? Camping?"

catching nymble!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,801 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
BUGGER OFF [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2023 7:23:14 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WEEZING APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CLEAR SMOG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EXPLOSION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TOXIC
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HAZE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SERPERIOR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OVERGROW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEGA DRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEAF TORNADO
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE NYMBLE!

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
MERCURIAL
in my solitude
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,624 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
BUGGER OFF [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2023 23:25:16 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrianwtw"]"I'm filling my pokedex. I've gotten surprisingly close, figure I might as well go for gold."[break][break]

Adrian keeps up with them, keeping an eye out for movement, though pointedly ignoring the WEEZING. As they navigate the brush, they would eventually spot a SERPERIOR, as well. It's no gamebreaker, but...[break][break]

His pokedex confirmed; he did not yet own this species.[break][break]

"Give me a sec," Adrian mutters while pulling out Howitzer's pokeball. It's a short-lived battle that ends with him collecting the Serperior, as it truly didn't stand a chance. He runs a hand over Howitzer's fur, idolizing her for a moment before turning his attention back to the conversation. "Been gathering badges when I can, too."[break][break]

"What about you?"[break][break]

CAPTURING SERPERIOR!
[break]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
BUGGER OFF [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2023 13:22:29 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

Kaz watched as the pair of the Weezing and Serperior went on past them only for the other guy to try his hand at catching the grass snake with an Arcanine. The battle was short but sweet to watch, so much so that he couldn't help but let out a whistle once the pokeball managed to land its mark on the snake and devour it whole like a snorlax with lunch. The Weezing on the other hand fled as fast as it could the moment it saw the large dog be brought out. Smart move.

Then came the answer to his question which was...quite ordinary. He wasn't sure what he was expecting honestly from a guy out here in the forest. "Well good luck with that, seems like we're always getting some new kind that show up every so often. As for me," he couldn't help but stretch his arms by holding them up high with his fingers interlocked with one another as the faint sound of bones cracking could be heard from his massive arms, "I'm just doing some training with my Pokemon, specifically the big purple guy. He could use some experience fighting different kinds of Pokemon."

skipping spawns

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,801 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
BUGGER OFF [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 19:51:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SAWSBUCK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CHLOROPHYLL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AROMATHERAPY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HORN LEECH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEECH SEED

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KRICKETUNE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TECHNICIAN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PERISH SONG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FELL STINGER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY CUTTER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE SERPERIOR!

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
MERCURIAL
in my solitude
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,624 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
BUGGER OFF [DW]
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2023 13:35:42 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrianwtw"]"Yeah, maybe you can enter a tournament with it? I think that Silph guy did the same with a Poipole, seemed like a good experience."[break][break]

A setting where something was at stake, but they could exercise strength and restraint in equal measure, lest he train a brutish, unwieldy thing as these Ultra Beasts had typically proven to be. Turning his attention back to Howitzer, he traces the zig-zagging pattern along the ridge of her back before thinking back to the events of Adventours.[break][break]

"...What'd you ever do with your piece of the Flame Plate, by the way?" Thinking back to the threatening words of Katherine echoed through Rowan, he couldn't help but show a sudden interest. "Did you keep it?"[break]

SKIPPING SPAWNS!
[break]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing