Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
MAESTOSO [MASQUE]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2022 3:21:55 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]
[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/635514454108405760/1052424105225363517/X2Download.app_-_Heat_Waves_128_kbps.mp3[/player]
Heat Waves | Vitamin String Quartet (Glass Animals Cover)
[break]

This musical number was lighter than the last one that had beckoned Elisabeth to the dance floor, and she allowed the tension in her shoulders to relax as she smiled at her Corviknight-masked companion for the evening.[break][break]

"As a Kalosian, I have always been curious about something," she began, her eyes glinting with a hint of mischief as she turned to him. "Just how extensive an education do you Galarians receive in dance?"[break][break]

Her own steps were possessed of a natural ease that seemed to glide across the ballroom, floating like the very Beautifly that shadowed her every movement.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Outfit: Front & Back, Hairstyle, Butterfly Mask.[break]
- Masquerade Spin-Off Thread #3.

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,890 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
MAESTOSO [MASQUE]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2022 3:58:20 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Behind the mask that conceals his identity, Gavin's amber eyes flash in familiar fashion. He has always loved a challenge.[break][break]

"Allow me to educate you."[break][break]

As a Quinn he was not merely Galarian, but nobility, blue of blood and bred for fancy ballrooms such as this. He had loathed the coaching in his youth, the swift smack of his mother's hand should he step out of line, but it had culminated in a skill that was not often matched by those he met. is a welcome exception.[break][break]

What rust he might've possessed at the night's beginning has since been shaken off, his movements suggesting a muscle memory learned from years of practice. There is no overbearing dominance in the way he takes the lead, only a playfully quickening pace.[break][break]

Soft warning is given with the shift of his step before he twirls her, coming back together in step.[break][break]

"How do I measure, Papillon?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
MAESTOSO [MASQUE]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2022 4:16:53 GMT
[nospaces]

Ah. This brought back memories.[break][break]

With faint surprise and pleasure, the former countess allowed the underboss to determine the pace and the rhythm of their dance without contest. To her delight, she found herself pulled into the flourish of an unexpected, graceful twirl -- seamless in its subtle execution.[break][break]

A bright laugh sang in the air, its genuine nature sparkling with the sweet whisper of champagne.[break][break]

"You're quite nimble-winged, Corbeau. It's been too long since I've flown with someone like this."[break][break]

Elisabeth hadn't anticipated to be a poor dancer, but nor had she expected his skill to rival her own. A decade ago, he would most assuredly have exceeded her own abilities.[break][break]

A wondering light flickered in her eyes for a moment as she considered her companion, possessed of sudden curiosity.[break][break]

How much did she know of who was in his past life? She'd asked precious little about the man known as Cillian Quinn, for fear of having to divulge too much about the woman who had been Lisa Bortiforte.[break][break]

Alcohol loosened her tongue, allowing her once-carefully guarded thoughts to become words.[break][break]

"How long has it been since you've danced in a place like this one?"

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,890 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
MAESTOSO [MASQUE]
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2022 4:57:23 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

He smiles, a bright and genuine thing, as delighted laughter spills from his dance partner. They come together as fluidly as they'd separated for the twirl, stepping gracefully around other dances as they relish in mutual skill.[break][break]

It's his turn to laugh when she christens him Corbeau; raven, he understands. Fitting, indeed.[break][break]

"My mother would be proud," he says, his rich Galarian accent failing to properly mask the scathing edge to his tone. Sienna Quinn was many things, and a loving mother was not one of them. "She was the one who insisted I take lessons."[break][break]

She'd dance with him herself to ensure those lessons were setting in, that he wasn't putting it on when he told her that he was improving.[break][break]

He doesn't have to think to answer the question.[break][break]

"A decade or so. Since I left Galar."[break][break]

There hadn't been a great deal of dancing in Kanto.[break][break]

"And yourself?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
MAESTOSO [MASQUE]
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2022 5:20:55 GMT
[nospaces]

Dancing with felt like floating mid-air, their fluid movements effortless in their shared simplicity and elegance.[break][break]

Elisabeth's gown swirled across the tile floors as he circled them across the room, shimmering in the ambient light as they twirled in place. All the other party-goers present seemed to melt away into the background, forgotten in the spellbound trance of their timeless waltz.[break][break]

"Then I hope I'm a suitable replacement for her tonight," she replied, oblivious as to whatever connotation that would suggest. Georgiana Fiorelli was no Sienna Quinn; those two women could not have been more starkly different, despite their shared blue blood.[break][break]

An impish grin answered his next question, her hand settling comfortably on his shoulder.[break][break]

"More recently than you, I think. When you gave up the ghost of the ballroom ten years ago, I learned to make it my haunt."[break][break]

Galas, company events, masquerades, high-society balls -- they all blurred together over time, forming a hazy collage of faceless men, melodies with alcohol-tinged reminiscence, and the brief thrill of freedom quickly extinguished by a reminder of a life caged indoors.[break][break]

"You are much preferable to my last partner," she commented lightly. "In both skill and manner."[break][break]

They both knew she was not talking about .

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,890 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
MAESTOSO [MASQUE]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2022 2:04:57 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Gavin's laughter is sharp as a blade.[break][break]

"A drowned Rattata would be a suitable replacement," he quips, dry. "You are far superior to both, Papillon."[break][break]

They twirl with the fluidity of FIGURE SKATERS with the ballroom as their rink. He is not trying to playfully inspire jealousy in as he had with his earlier partner in ; no, this was only for fun.[break][break]

He does not, however, share Elisabeth's sentiment about ballrooms.
[break][break]
"I could never," he insists, with a shake of his head. "They remind me too much of my mother's galas. Always trying to outclass the rest of the nobility; she wouldn't be happy unless she was the Queen." He laughs. "I suppose I get that from her."[break][break]

There was always another ladder to climb.[break][break]

Amber eyes narrow behind the shield of the Corviknight mask at mention of her late husband. Had she not already killed him, Gavin might've liked to wrap hands around his throat.[break][break]

"I do hope he's spinning in his grave."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
MAESTOSO [MASQUE]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2022 4:24:53 GMT
[nospaces]

"Then tonight let's outdance both our ghosts, hm?"[break][break]

The playful curve of her lips upwards revealed a flash of her teeth, daring him as she drew closer with a quickened step.[break][break]

The butterfly no longer drifted breezily in the current of a raven's wings; she met his strength of force with her own, unleashing a controlled grace and expertise that had been honed on countless dance partners before him.[break][break]

She did not challenge his lead, but met it evenly: an equal partner in the verve and vivacity of their dance.[break][break]

"I found it very freeing," Elisabeth admitted, green eyes meeting his from behind her golden mask. "To be around new people. To be someone other than myself, for a little while." She shook her head then, one or two white rose petals shifting with the movement, as she corrected herself. "Mm, no. I think it was more the freedom to act as I chose."[break][break]

I was surely still me.[break][break]

The give-and-take of their pas de deux had been possessed of a slow, dreamy quality, but now matched the ardent pace of the strings singing through the ballroom, whisking them beneath glittering lights and garlands. It wasn't a tug-of-war, as it had been with ; this was an excited energy, one partner's abilities shining in the mirror of another's.[break][break]

"Though long before that," she confided, "my father taught me how to dance."[break][break]

The brief glance she offered him was rife with silent amusement.[break][break]

"I am fortunate he was not my only teacher."

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,890 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
MAESTOSO [MASQUE]
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2022 0:41:01 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

If only she were a ghost, and not a living memory.[break][break]

But Gavin tires thinking of Sienna Quinn, and so he nods in response to 's urging and adjusts his steps to match her own. They are equals on the floor of dance, their respective upbringings allowed to shine in the only place they would.[break][break]

"I suppose I found freedom in the opposite." They twirl again, artfully avoiding others with quick footwork. "To become someone else. I got that wish, in the end, but there is a reason you're so often told to be careful what you wish for."[break][break]

Gavin Merlino was not Cillian Quinn. He was a ghost that had risen from the ashes of a man they'd broken down and burned on the pyres of war.
[break][break]
Rocket could hardly be considered freedom, yet he is more liberated in his position as underboss than he had been since his family cast him out of their ancestral home. How funny to think that those few months in the slums of Kanto, struggling to find work in a region suspicious of every shadow, were the only times he had known real freedom.[break][break]

He is more than happy to smile at mention of Elisa's father, sensing her amusement and a brighter topic.[break][break]

"He was not a good dancer, then?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
MAESTOSO [MASQUE]
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2022 5:46:48 GMT
[nospaces]

There was an undeniable allure in transforming into someone else, she had to admit. Being someone else.[break][break]

Elisabeth let the temptation linger for a moment as she listened to the underboss speak, followed by his sudden warning: be careful what you wish for.[break][break]

Was a butterfly as drawn to flame as a moth? She idly wondered.[break][break]

"He made up for what he lacked in footwork in enthusiasm." The grin widened, entertained by memories of a father unafraid of bumbling around the room with his daughter's feet propped up on his own. "Any grace I inherited is exclusively from my mother. She was a much better teacher in this matter."[break][break]

When Elisabeth had briefly returned to Camphrier Town, someone had mistaken her for her mother. The spitting image of Georgiana Fiorelli, a man had said.[break][break]

For all the reasons that the topic was a bright one, it tugged at her heart with a sadness, too. For in so many ways, the two women of House Fiorelli were not one and the same.[break][break]

"I was blessed with a kinder childhood than most."

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,890 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
MAESTOSO [MASQUE]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2023 9:29:47 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

There is a fondness in 's voice when she speaks of her father; Gavin is not given to envy on many occasions, but he finds himself wondering how it might feel to hold such affections toward their parents. When he thought of Thomas and Sienna Quinn, it was only with bitter resentment for what they'd driven him to.[break][break]

He bites his tongue against these words, with no desire to sour his friend's fond memories with his own traumas.[break][break]

It seems she's self-aware of her fortune, however. Gavin's lip twitches beneath the curved beak of the mask.[break][break]

"It seems no amount of fortune in youth guards against later sorrow." Though their upbringings could not have been more different, they'd been led by the strings of fate to the same place, in the end. "I am glad your childhood was fond."[break][break]

His words are spoken with stilted sincerity; expressing such feelings was not his strongest suit.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
MAESTOSO [MASQUE]
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2023 0:18:01 GMT
[nospaces]

The first day she'd met , she had been the one to find her words stilted and polite, spoken through the false civilian mask that she wore in the daylight.[break][break]

A shift had occurred at some point between them, though the exact moment of it, Elisabeth couldn't pinpoint precisely. Perhaps when they had killed together. Perhaps when she had confessed of the murderous deeds that had damned her in Kalos. Perhaps when she had realized he viewed her not as a fellow Rocket, but as a friend.[break][break]

For whatever reason, this familiarity that had blossomed between them allowed her the ability to uplift him when his tempo faltered, to take his hands in hers and allow him to twirl with her around the room. The light in her eyes was kind, the touch of her hand as gentle as a flower's petals as she squeezed his reassuringly.[break][break]

"Fondness is a rare thing in life," she agreed, her emerald eyes meeting his with an openness that no other dance partner had met prior. "So yes. I am glad for it, when I am fortunate enough to know it."[break][break]

The smile she gave him was bright enough to put the chandelier to shame.

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,890 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
MAESTOSO [MASQUE]
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2023 14:00:25 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Though as inept at expressing his gratitude for her as he'd been at voicing his thoughts on her childhood, Gavin appreciates 's sudden sturdiness of presence. As he'd once done for her when she'd faltered, she steps in to shore up his weak spots with ease.
[break][break]

He is fond of her, he thinks; it's not something he'd ordinarily make known, but...
[break][break]

"You are a very dear friend." They twirl around the ballroom, the breathlessness of dance in his voice. "I do hope you find that fortune within your current endeavours."
[break][break]

He means Rocket, of course.
[break][break]

May they be your family, as they are mine.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
MAESTOSO [MASQUE]
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2023 23:51:41 GMT
[nospaces]

"You are a very dear friend."[break][break]

The flawless grace of her movements ceased, for a moment, as her next footstep faltered at those words. She looked up at him with naked surprise, no mask able to shroud the way her green eyes widened in utter disbelief.[break][break]

It was a truth that had revealed, once, in their shared home. He'd used different words to describe this ("Gavvie's bestie"), but to hear it from Gavin now, here, hit Elisabeth differently.[break][break]

She believed him, she realized suddenly. Not because she wanted to, although she did, but because it felt true.[break][break]

A soft glow began to warm her, bubbling up inside her with a quiet happiness that left her flushed and wrongfooted. Affirmations were difficult for her, both to receive and to give in return, but she wanted to return the favor.[break][break]

He deserved her kindness.[break][break]

"There is an old Kalosian saying," she said in reply, her voice softer in its lilting cadence as her eyes met his. "Marcher avec un ami dans le noir vaut mieux que de marcher seul dans la lumière."[break][break]

Her elegance returned to her as she resumed her part of the waltz, making up for the missteps that his admission had invoked in her as she translated:[break][break]

"Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light."

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,890 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
MAESTOSO [MASQUE]
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2023 7:25:11 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Where Elisabeth falters, Gavin adapts. Such was the beauty of close friendship — the ability to account for each other's weaknesses. Together they were stronger than when they were alone. It's taken him a lifetime to appreciate such bonds.
[break][break]

Now, amber eyes glitter at her native tongue.
[break][break]

"I know Kalosian," he admits. "And other tongues, too."
[break][break]

But he does not let pride at his knowledge take away from the gravity of her words. As the music comes to a close and dancers still, Gavin bows to his dance partner and smiles behind the curved beak of his mask.
[break][break]

In Kalosian, he responds,[break][break]

"Your friendship is the very light in that darkness, Elisa. I hope you have a lovely night."
[break][break]

Another dancer arrives to occupy 's time, and Gavin vanishes into the crowd.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
MAESTOSO [MASQUE]
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2023 2:19:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: