Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,636 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
To: Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2022 16:28:38 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
One early misty Morning at the Fiorelli Floristry, a humble messenger Delibird would deliver a small parcel. Within it a Pokéball and a letter. With neatly curved letters the recipient has been written.

The letter should anyone read it reads as follows.

"Here is a small token of gratitude for all the help you've offered in providing Hoenn with relief after some of its darkest moments. I hope that I can continue to rely on your help in the future."

[img src="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/msikma/pokesprite/master/pokemon-gen8/regular/chesnaught.png" title="Male Chesnaught Ability: Overgrow / Wood Hammer, Pain Split, Leech Seed, Needle Arm, Bulk Up, Body Slam"]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2022 4:02:14 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

The flower shop had never had so many high-shelves successfully stocked, until Chestnut the Chesnaught's arrival.[break][break]

Ever since the enormous Fighting/Grass type had joined the ranks of Fiorelli Floristry, the hanging plants were always properly watered; the patches in the thatched roof were regularly seen to; the chimney was swept; logs were carried and prepared for the fireplace.[break][break]

He towered over the usual staff of Elisabeth's Roselia, Bellossom, and Aromatisse, carrying massive baskets of flowers with ease. The butterfly Pokémon in the garden would nose at him curiously as he gathered the flowers in his huge arms, delicately lowering them in prepared baskets so as not to squish a single petal.[break][break]

All in all, he was a most unexpectedly helpful member of Elisabeth's staff, and she was pleased immensely with his performance.[break][break]

A delicate thank-you card scented with honeysuckle and lily-of-the-valley was sent to Councilwoman :[break][break]

'We are delighted with the Chesnaught you've sent our way. Thank you for your endless generosity this season, and may Hoenn flourish for us both in the coming year.'

[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- Omg ty. ;_;

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,841 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2022 7:46:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]TRADE CONFIRMED!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

[break]
remember to update your personal computers accordingly!

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
[break][break]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP