TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
breach.
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2022 22:02:16 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
[attr="class","littlejay"]

a hand runs over the security detail of the laboratories entrance as jayden lets himself inside. a flicker of light reads the data signature of his hand before he steps through the steel doors, breathing in the cool air of the lab.

[break][break] it feels like a long time since he's been here.

[break][break] "dr. flint?" he asks, poking his head into her office. he had sent an email to her earlier that day to request her time. while the last time they had met was for his assistance to her project, he hoped that today she'd be able to help him.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#955adf; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .littlejay img { filter:grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop img { margin-top:-30px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(100%); padding-top:20px; } .jaytop img:hover { filter:grayscale(20%); transition:0.2s all; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,411 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
breach.
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2022 0:56:29 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

this time, there were no sleeping houndoom. there was just the one, finally dubbed shade. the abnormally dark-coated dog was wide awake even as it lied around the base of her chair, tail poking out from behind her desk. [break][break]
she looked up as her appointment poked his head in. [break][break]
”mr. cross.”[break][break]
her eyes returned to what she was working on, papers scattered rather chaotically across her desk, scarcely a centimeter of its surface visible. as she scribed, a hand raised to present the seat across from her.[break][break]
”how can i help you?”

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-houndoom"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#806e81; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,151 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
breach.
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 16:34:14 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

violet eyes glance over at the houndoom staying watch by 's desk. affection flickers in jayden's gaze briefly, reminded of .

[break][break] "you can call me jayden," he says, as he enters the room. a flash of a smile at the scientist as he dips his head respectfully towards her. "it's what dr. pryde calls me."

[break][break] he had a more intimate relationship with rocket's other head scientist, though it could be argued that his with was equally intimate as she'd probed into his brain for her research.

[break][break] "i know you're busy so i'll be brief. and i are working on a project, and we think your expertise may be of use."

[break][break] jayden hands over a manila folder at her.

[break][break] "our proposal."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#955adf; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .littlejay img { filter:grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop img { margin-top:-30px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(100%); padding-top:20px; } .jaytop img:hover { filter:grayscale(20%); transition:0.2s all; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,411 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
breach.
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2023 5:33:10 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

"hm."[break][break]

taking the envelope, she turned it open. what lied within was terribly reminiscent of the past for her. before rocket, prior to prison. infiltration not for the direct sake of scientific discovery, but to profit and further their chokehold on the region.[break][break]

even her time starting out as intel in the organization had not seen her pursuing jobs as aggressive as this one.[break][break]

"this is not the type of work i'm accustomed to doing anymore," she noted dully. it wasn't a no though. she may have been locked up before for this kind of thing, but that risk had lessened considerably for her.[break][break]

the folder closed, fingers lacing on top of her desk. there was an especially tired look in her eye as her gaze fixed upon him.[break][break]

"you're right that i can help." a pause. "have you taken it to the higher-ups yet?"

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#806e81; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,151 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
breach.
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2023 8:59:06 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

while she perused the file, jayden said nothing. he knew already that this was something that her resume had exceeded; after all, everything that she had done in the lab and her presence as one of rocket's head scientists was proof of that. but since this was a high profile project, there were few people within rocket who could handle what they needed with the same efficiency and skill.

[break][break] had built a reputation for herself, after all.

[break][break] "the project is being overseen by underboss beckett," he mentioned. "but i'm sure it'll reach the boss in a final review." while it was an idea first bloomed by him and , jayden knew that both and would be instrumental in it's success — one way or another.

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,411 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
breach.
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2023 12:48:18 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

. it was all she really needed to hear to be sold.[break][break]

the events of meteno had changed the head scientist in ways. in the wake of new discoveries, goals had shifted, along with a mindset refocused. it called to old skillsets, sharpened by new experiences.[break][break]

to revisit her most cutthroat days could be inspiring. though the initial idea of it was unappealing, as seconds passed, the possibilities began to blossom in her mind.[break][break]

”i see. fine, then. i’m in.”

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
breach.
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2023 7:51:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: