509 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kepler
kepler brueshaber
meteorology [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2022 0:19:06 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"]He didn’t like the cold. He had a negative percentage of body fat and the circulation god gave a frostbitten Tympole.

But there was work to be done, and all of his weather readings had been absolutely fucked because of Kyurem’s little shitfit. So, Kepler wagered if he went to the source of the fit, the data there would be wacky, but accurate.

Borealis fluttered over one shoulder while Kepler cradled Mars to his chest, the little Fennekin acting as a living hot water bottle to protect him against the frost as he trekked through the pillars of ice and frozen Pokemon to collect his weather beacons.
[attr="class","thadtag"]open - ice/steel
[attr="class","thadpoke"]
[newclass=.thad] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.thadmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.thadtag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.thad b] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad i] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.thad a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thadpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Lyds
She/Her
May 12
Goldenrod City
Heterosexual
Unemployed
Cadet
Victory Runs in My Veins
awards
260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lydiamagnusson
Lydia Magnusson
meteorology [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 6:05:16 GMT
Lydia Magnusson Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]
Lydia’s frame lay hidden beneath a thick parka. A thick hood and scarf hid everything but her piercing eyes. Faux faur lined a thick pair of gloves. All of this outerwear was colored the same taupe. A color that was almost a perfect match for the wolf that raced beneath her. To help avoid obstacles, the small woman occasionally gripped a rough stone spire and gently pushed it right or left. This worked like the wheel of a ship, gently guiding Minerva around glaciers and other obstacles.

A lot of people found this place unnerving. It was an eternal tomb. A land of death—a frigid wasteland. But the blonde found it beautiful. The silence brought a sense of peace she had only experienced once before. It’d been after her family’s boat crashed, plunging her into waters still chilled by winter. Around her, the cold descended like a blanket, sapping the fight and will from her limbs. As she gave up—resigned to a nameless death at sea—a strange sense of serenity reigned.

Nuzzled deep into the Lycanroc’s fur, Lydia did not immediately notice the other figure on the horizon. Only when the wolf’s nose jerked in the young man’s direction did she notice the shattered solitude. Noticing how desperately he clung to the little fox, the woman coaxed her Lycanroc up alongside them. From her perspective, this young man appeared to be childlike—an ironic observation when he was her senior.

“Are you—” Her words were muffled by multiple layers of fabric. Stiff fingers moved to tug the scarf down. The nose beneath was red at its edges. Her cheeks were tinged with pink as well. Now much clearer in tone, the veteran finished her query. “--all right?”

Movement beneath her drew Lydia’s eyes towards the west. It appeared they were no longer alone.

[attr="class","samjertag"]
[attr="class","samjerpoke"]
[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjer b] color: #E3EFF4; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer i] color: #E3EFF4; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #E3EFF4; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,282 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
meteorology [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 6:32:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SCIZOR APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TECHNICIAN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FEINT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WING ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE TEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SWINUB APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] THICK FAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUD BOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICE SHARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWDER SNOW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Ceej

Kep
He/him
March 03
Alamos, Sinnoh
Homosexual
boy genius
Associate Scientist
nature, nuture
heaven and home
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
sum of all and by them driven
awards
509 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kepler
kepler brueshaber
meteorology [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2023 20:16:40 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"]He was poofy with layers, waddling like a Fall Guy. He saw something that looked vaguely canid in nature and had to immediately avert his eyes.

Would have even gone to the fucking meteor if it wasn’t for him? “Of course she would. She’s not smart.” But the attempt at humor fell flat with no one around to laugh.

He almost jumped out of his fucking skin when someone ran up on him. “FUCK!” At first he thought it was a Lycanroc alone and he was about to get fucking mauled-- but he calmed when he saw the human being, wrapped in beige against the frigid wind.

He pressed one hand to his chest and swore he could feel his heart even through his multitudinous winter wrappings.

“Holy fucking shit, you scared me half to death. Arceus wept.”

He cleared his throat and sucked in some haggard breaths.

“I was fine until--,”
his bratty retort was cut off by a blur of red. A ice-coated Scizor staggered towards them, clanking one slow claw; frostbitten holes in its wings caused it to pitch forward, in an attack or a desperate cry for help, Kepler wasn’t sure. He stepped back easily out of the way as it fell on its face, twitching in the snow. He didn’t even have to have Borealis subdue it, he simply bounced a Pokeball off the back of its head.

“That’s fucked up.”

[attr="class","thadtag"] - ice/steel
catching scizor
[newclass=.thad] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.thadmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.thadtag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.thad b] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad i] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.thad a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thadpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Lyds
She/Her
May 12
Goldenrod City
Heterosexual
Unemployed
Cadet
Victory Runs in My Veins
awards
260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lydiamagnusson
Lydia Magnusson
meteorology [dw]
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2023 1:14:13 GMT
Lydia Magnusson Avatar

[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","bisc"]The shout received united looks of disapproval. Neither Lydia nor her lupine companion appreciated rude language. It made one look like a drunkard at a bar. The woman merely leaned forward onto the Lycanroc as she moved to tug down her hood. The bitter wind whipped her hair into a frenzy, scattering pins across the ice.

Judging by his reaction, this young man was in good health. With all of his layers, he’d certainly come prepared. Or, at least, as prepared as one could be in this place of unimaginable cold. At his declaration of terror, the woman nodded. “I apologize. That was not our intent.” If it had been, she would not have approached him head-on, nor announced her presence Allowing the apology to sink in, Lydia quickly pivoted to what truly bothered her about this situation. “You should not take God’s name in vain.”

Before she could expound on the dangers of angering the all-powerful Arceus, the dog beneath her began to growl. Its piercing blue eyes turned to a point on the horizon as its lips lifted above its stunningly white fangs. “Hm.” Lydia slid off of Minerva’s back with a frown. One gloved hand dropped to the gun at her side as Lydia prepared for the worst. What she expected was some denizen of ice—a rampaging Mamoswine or Avalugg. A Scizor, however, was not in her plans.

Watching him catch the creature, Lydia frowned. “It is.” She shook her head, seeing this as one impact of messing with the very deities that built this land. Though the Scizor could not show its appreciation, this young man had saved his life. Perhaps her initial impression had been faulty. “Thank you for handling it.”

The Lycanroc at her side pivoted, rushing toward a nearby rock. She snarled, jumping on the snow beneath it. With a piggy snort, a little Swinub ran out of the rocks. The wolf looked ready to chase it. Punishment for spying on her training. “Leave it, Minerva.” Lydia smiled. Though she’d never admit it, she found little babies and animals adorable.

“What brings you out here?” Her voice became less clear as she reattached her hood.

[attr="class","bisc"]
[newclass=.bisc b] color: #FFF; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.bisc i] color: #FFF; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,282 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
meteorology [dw]
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2023 6:12:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DURANT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HUSTLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]METAL CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUG BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAND ATTACK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MR. RIME APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TANGLED FEET
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIMIC
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BLOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIRROR COAT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE SCIZOR!

close tab

played by

Ceej

Kep
He/him
March 03
Alamos, Sinnoh
Homosexual
boy genius
Associate Scientist
nature, nuture
heaven and home
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
509 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kepler
kepler brueshaber
meteorology [dw]
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 23:46:18 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"]“Oh, good, I’m very glad you didn’t intend to jump out of nowhere and scare the be-Arceus out of me. Because that makes it all better.”

He can’t help it. He’s cold and miserable and it’s making him be a bitch. He felt a little bit bad about it until she jumped into the early stages of a religious lecture and then he just laughed at her.

“Fucking hilarious. I’m doing research. What are you doing out here?”

He trips over a Durant that’s been frozen to the ground, its little mandibles clacking weakly. Borealis throws a hypnosis over it and Kepler secures it in a Pokeball-- a good addition to his Genesect collection.

catching durant
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Lyds
She/Her
May 12
Goldenrod City
Heterosexual
Unemployed
Cadet
Victory Runs in My Veins
awards
260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lydiamagnusson
Lydia Magnusson
meteorology [dw]
POSTED ON May 23, 2023 3:29:33 GMT
Lydia Magnusson Avatar

[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","bisc"]The man’s melodrama scrunched up her nose—the gesture decisively rabbit-like. Blue eyes narrowed slightly. What point was there in this poorly disguised hostility? Unsheathe the blade or do not draw it. This in-between, passive-aggressive nonsense had always ruffled the albatross’s feathers. Perhaps because it reminded her so much of Mikhail.

“I did not jump out at you. We walked through a snow drift.” They had been walking, just as the scientist had. Beside her, Minerva shook herself free of snow. Thick fur absorbing all but the deepest seated cold. She did not seem to notice Kepler’s displeasure—a nonchalance Lydia did not share. “My mistake was announcing my presence.” If fools wished to walk through snowstorms, she would leave them to it.

What a blasphemous little shithead. Lydia thought to herself as the young man laughed. Her lip lifted slightly, s if accosted y something foul. “It's not a joke.”

The question was met with a sigh. She let her eyes drift across the landscape. With little need to impress Kepler, she let a more rugged beast flow through her. A hint of the monster she’d been in war. “I have always been called frigid.” The profanity feels almost strange—sinfull. “I thought I’d try it.” It was better than being a whiny little troll.

The smirk disappeared as quickly as it appeared. “I am working as well.” A young woman claimed to have left something important out here as she fled the gigawinter. A bag containing all of her Pokemon. These were sentenced to a frosty existence without intervention—something Lydia felt she could be provided.

She and the hound follow after him, if only because the woman’s last known location was known to be in this direction. Though she sees the Durant, she does not intervene, hoping the stumble will remind him why he’d been surprised in the first place. When he catches it, she cannot help but sigh. “I cannot imagine how these Pokemon felt.” Just how many more were trapped in this maelstrom? “From oasis to wasteland in a moment.”

And this man laughed at the gods.

In the distance, Lydia watches as a Mr. Rime tip-toes his way across the landscape. “At least some of them enjoy it."

[attr="class","bisc"]
[newclass=.bisc b] color: #FFF; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.bisc i] color: #FFF; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,282 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
meteorology [dw]
POSTED ON May 25, 2023 0:09:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CUBCHOO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RATTLED
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BIDE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY SWIPES
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWDER SNOW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAIL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ARCTOVISH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ICE BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUPER FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICICLE CRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWDER SNOW

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE DURANT!

close tab

played by

Ceej

Kep
He/him
March 03
Alamos, Sinnoh
Homosexual
boy genius
Associate Scientist
nature, nuture
heaven and home
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
509 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kepler
kepler brueshaber
meteorology [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2023 17:37:38 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"]On his hands and knees in the snow, Kepler mutters curses as he picks himself up and brushes himself off. “Stupid, stupid weather--,” which is ironic considering soon it will be summer and he’ll miss the snow and the cold. “Six of one, half-dozen of another.”

He stooped to pick up Mars where she had leaped out of his arms, cuddling the Fennekin close to his chest again for warmth.

She seemed relatively miffed when he laughed at her religious zeal; he did a very good impression of the white-guy-blinking-dot-gif as he looked at her. “It’s not?”

Oh, fuck. It was happening. Another religious zealot. Just like the Kyogre cultists who had kidnapped him last year.

“Why do these people always find me?” he bemoaned, turning away, letting her continue to proselyte on the frozen Pokemon and their last moments.

Borealis drops an Arctovish with hypnosis and Kepler throws a Pokeball.

“I can,” he says, voice gone strangely void of emotion. “Cold. They felt cold.”

He’d been here, after all.

catching arctovish
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Lyds
She/Her
May 12
Goldenrod City
Heterosexual
Unemployed
Cadet
Victory Runs in My Veins
awards
260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lydiamagnusson
Lydia Magnusson
meteorology [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2023 2:27:45 GMT
Lydia Magnusson Avatar

[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","bisc"]His complaints drew a tight-lipped expression from the veteran. A blonde brow rose slightly, blue eyes sweeping across the frozen landscape. Few things irritated her quicker than petulant whining. Especially when it came accompanied by stupid assumptions. This man was like someone who ordered ice cream and proceeded to complain about it being cold.

“I am not sure what you expected.” The words are equal parts confused and disrespectful. Her breath escaped in frosty puffs, ruffling the stray threads of her dense scarf. “It is not an Alolan resort.” That was not to say that she was not cold. The porcelain doll cheeks were an uncomfortable red. Her bright lashes, meanwhile, were dotted with flecks of ice. But she tried her best not to show it. Such things were not the Magnusson way.

That mindset is likely what led to her creation, an irony Lydia did not recognize. She turns her head to the side, keeping an eye out for any threats. “If it will make you feel better, you can pretend I said 'boo'.” Even if his beliefs were incorrect, it made little difference to her. It was not as if she’d want to interact with this petulant little person in the future.

No, it is not.” Lydia was not foreign to a mockery of her beliefs. Though she once fought for it like a rabid dog, she mostly restrained herself. Acting like a savage would not elevate her in the eyes of her lord and savior. But that last comment drew up a blonde brow. “These people?” The veteran scoffed as she turned away. “I could say the same.” This man reminded her of her brother. That was not a good thing.

His declaration received a stupefied blink in return. It was not an incorrect statement, but it did not get to the heart of her inquiry. Had they felt a loss of hope as they drudged through this wasteland? Did the love of a missing pup force them onward? Those things could not be captured by a thing such as cold.

Then, she heard it, a whimpering on the howling winds. Her lips pursed together as she wandered away from Kepler and his newly acquired fossil. She despised the Galarian jigsaws—they were true aberrations to her lord. As she walked, she missed a spot of red in the snow. Suddenly, she found herself face down in a heap of fur.

As she lifted herself up, she found herself staring into the empty eyes of a Beartic. It seemed to move as she scrambled back. A hand dropped to her gun. A shot went off, burying itself in the corpse's shoulder. “!?” Then, she saw it was not the deceased animal returning to life, but a cub cowering behind its head.

It moaned in terror, trying to hide behind the popsicle of its mother's corpse.

With a sad, forlorn smile, she crawled to push a ball against its head, ignoring the dampness of its tears. Only then did she turn to examine the Beartic properly. It’d been decimated. “What could have done this?”

NOTES
Catching Cubchoo

[attr="class","bisc"]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,282 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
meteorology [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2023 4:15:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FROSMOTH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHIELD DUST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUIVER DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FEATHER DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AURORA BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STUN SPORE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TINKATUFF APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PICKPOCKET
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWEET KISS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SKITTER SMACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK SMASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLAM

[attr="class","wildtag"]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

Ceej

Kep
He/him
March 03
Alamos, Sinnoh
Homosexual
boy genius
Associate Scientist
nature, nuture
heaven and home
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
509 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kepler
kepler brueshaber
meteorology [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2023 20:11:01 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"]Kepler wiggled his fingertips deeper into Mars’ fur, seeking the warmth of the fire fox’s little body.

His new companion-- the word pinged itself helpfully across his brain, because he was really trying to be less rude-- chided him on his complaints, to which he snorted.

“Not sure if you’ve been living under a rock for your entire life but Hoenn is a tropical climate. Our location gives us weak Coriolus forces and no global pressure structure, and the amount of water we’re surrounded by in relation to our size makes for humid, heat-trapping atmospheres.” He swept a hand around them at the ice and snow. “This is a fucking freak accident and, yeah, I’m allowed to complain about it.”

If she didn’t like it she could turn and walk away instead of clinging to his peripherals like an annoying gnat.

Perhaps in the face of his misgivings about the cold and snow, a beautiful Frosmoth passed over their heads, wings night silent as they swooped through the particulates of frost. Borealis dropped it with hypnosis and Kepler through a Pokeball before its angelic body could hit the earth.

“Kyurem,” he said, when she asked what had caused all the destruction around them. Funny, how you could think of the frozen corpse parade as much of a destruction as a field of fire.

catching frosmoth
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Lyds
She/Her
May 12
Goldenrod City
Heterosexual
Unemployed
Cadet
Victory Runs in My Veins
awards
260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lydiamagnusson
Lydia Magnusson
meteorology [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2023 13:39:51 GMT
Lydia Magnusson Avatar
[attr="class","lydiamag"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
TThe blonde stared at him through narrowed eyes. Her breath escaped in an irritable little huff. Apparently, this gremlin’s claws were perfectly shaped to get beneath her icy armor. “I have not.” The explanation of the weather drew a raised brow.”I…see.” Lydia was not certain if he was playing the part of an excitable child with a thesaurus or moonlit as a meteorologist. “It really is quite strange.” Though by no means tropical, her homeland had never been as cold as this.[break][break]

Temperatures like this belonged to the far outskirts of the earth. An inaccessible cap on the bottom or top of the Earth. A testing ground for explorers. It certainly did not seem fitting a stone’s throw away from civilization.[break][break]

A snowflake fell on her lashes. “Of course you are. It just seems wasteful.” The whining would not add more down to his coat. It would not improve the lining of his boots. She dropped her head back to focus on the grey-clouded sky above them. “As you were able to rattle off a lecture, I am guessing you were aware of the place’s condition.” That made this punishment a self-afflicted one.[break][break]

When she stood—the Cubchoo safely stowed away—Lydia’s coat was dotted with red stains, The capture of the Frosmoth is captured out of the corner of one eye. The wolf wrinkles its snout, curious about this hoarding behavior.[break][break]
The intestines were splayed across the ground in some macabre, abstract way. She wondered if there was some message in this god’s fiat. “It did not even eat the corpse.” Something about that made the orphan much more tragic. Drops of blood splattered the ground in the distance, fading to pink before vanishing from sight entirely.[break][break]

This god may be worthy of respect, but Lydia was not certain it deserved worship. For, in the back of her mind, she wondered if it was a demon instead. “It is beautiful, however.” She reached up a hand to wipe away an errant snowflake.[break][break]

[break]
NOTES[break][break]Skipping

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-lycanroc form-midday"]

[newclass=".lydiamag"]--accent:#ACDEF7; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lydiamag blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:11px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lydiamag .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/af/bb/jiv6dvkF_o.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lydiamag blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .lydiamag blockquote b { font-size:11px!important } .lydiamag blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lydiamag .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lydiamag .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 340px; padding:50px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 50px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lydiamag .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,282 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
meteorology [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2023 4:50:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CRYOGONAL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHT SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICE SHARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIST

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ARCTOZOLT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STATIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER SHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISCHARGE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE FROSMOTH!