513 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kepler
kepler brueshaber
meteorology [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2023 21:09:50 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"]He can tell she’s becoming more irritated with him by the minute and he can’t bring himself to care. He doesn’t, he finds, give a fuck about the prickling of strangers. Not when they’ve already limited themselves in his esteem enough by confessing their church trappings.

“Meteorology is my side hustle,” he said, by means of explanation, the request for which was unspoken in the gaps of her silences, “and anomalies-- like winter in the tropics-- are my area of expertise.”

Borealis casts hypnosis over a Cyogonal and Kepler tosses a Pokeball at the living snowflake.

“It didn’t do this to eat,” Kepler says, though he tries to summon more venom and fails, because it’s an apt observation-- perhaps the first intelligent thing she’s said through this entire interaction. Logically, the adhering laws of nature state that cruelty is a very human concept, and killing for killing’s sake is rather limited to their species. “I don’t know what it wanted. But if I had to wager a guess, it was just… pissed off. Wanted to be here, to claim here, terraforming it into this wasteland to make it more comfortable.”

[attr="class","thadtag"] - ice/steel
catching cryogonal
[attr="class","thadpoke"]
[newclass=.thad] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.thadmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.thadtag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.thad b] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad i] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.thad a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thadpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Lyds
She/Her
May 12
Goldenrod City
Heterosexual
Unemployed
Cadet
Victory Runs in My Veins
awards
260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lydiamagnusson
Lydia Magnusson
meteorology [dw]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2023 20:01:25 GMT
Lydia Magnusson Avatar
[attr="class","lydiamag"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Lydia listened in respectful silence. Blue eyes lifted to the heavens above—as if that was enough to explain weather. “I see.” None of her ‘side hustles’ were quite as cerebral. It was not that she disliked knowledge and reading, but that she found it so inactionable. She did well in school and the officer’s academy, but esoteric items never interested her. If it could not be used in the here and now it struck her as wasteful.[break][break]

Another rabbit-like scrunch of the nose. “I am sure you have been rather…busy as of late.” With even the tiniest Pokemon able to whip up a blizzard or petal storm, it seemed a difficult task to track. Especially with all the gods descending upon this place. It made her wonder what karmic deed had balanced the scales so heavily against them. Perhaps the way men like this dismissed the very gods they claimed to encounter.[break][break]

How could one deny their power and domain when staring at this? An entire place is frozen in the moment of a wintry eruption. An entire landscape deprived of greenery and life with one breath from the empty beast.[break][break]

The capture of the Cryogonal is meat with another frown. Though this is hidden behind a scarf. She did not believe in the willy-nilly enslavement of Pokemon. In many ways, they deserved to reign upon the Earth. The talk of Kyurem, however, drew a frown to her face. This thing could have dispatched the bear without destroying it. “I see.” She sighed. “Such is a creature without truth or ideals.” A big, empty, bottomless pit that reverted to the humans who it once brought gifts. [break][break]

“I am curious where it went.” Though it would be difficult to see in the snow and ice, she did not see any footprints. Suddenly, the snow drifts around them felt dangerous.

[break]
NOTES[break][break]Skipping

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-lycanroc form-midday"]

[newclass=".lydiamag"]--accent:#ACDEF7; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lydiamag blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:11px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lydiamag .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/af/bb/jiv6dvkF_o.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lydiamag blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .lydiamag blockquote b { font-size:11px!important } .lydiamag blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lydiamag .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lydiamag .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 340px; padding:50px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 50px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lydiamag .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,425 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
meteorology [dw]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2023 4:37:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LAIRON APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HEAVY METAL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AUTOTOMIZE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HARDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD AURORUS APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SNOW WARNING
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FREEZE DRY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NATURE POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK THROW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIST
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

CAUGHT THE CRYOGONAL!

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
Emerius, An Animanga Dragon Age Roleplay