TAG WITH @roach
virgil roach
THE BORDER: VACA
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2023 8:18:39 GMT
virgil roach Avatar
[attr="class","roach"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
he kept swatting, caught up in his anger before turning towards colton halfway through his reasoning. "you talkin' to me?" and he was. that was clear now, in the air of sincerity he now felt.[break][break]

"know who deserves to move on? i do. and i'm movin', goddamnit." he turned, cubone stepping out of the way of his feet as he went back to his attacking. "i said go on!"[break][break]

but they were there. they had arrived. land caused the boat to bump forward and back some, knocking his balance around briefly. as he looked into the mist, he suddenly forgot his anger. guilt welled in his eyes as they followed carson's spirit orb until it disappeared.[break][break]

"goodbye, friend."[break][break]

he got out of the boat, looking around for the sight of their fourth explorer. nowhere to be seen.[break][break]

"i don't see him anywhere."[break][break]

then, his gaze turned to colton. "hey, sorry 'bout that. thanks for tryin' to help."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break][break]
notes:[break]
- feels bad, watches carson disappear[break]
- apologizes to colton[break][break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-cubone"]

[newclass=".roach"]--accent:#8c6462; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".roach blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".roach .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/pSNBwto.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: cover; height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".roach blockquote b, .roach blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .roach blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .slimcurve blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".roach .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".roach .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 410px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".roach .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

colt
he/him
twenty-eight
december 10th
anistar city
bisexual
psychiatrist
civilian
5 height
5 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
10 posts
colton fall DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @colton
colton fall
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2023 4:10:28 GMT
colton fall Avatar
[attr="class","colton1"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Know who deserves to move on? I do.
[break][break]
If only Roach knew how much Colton felt the same. His response is swallowed, kept at bay to allow the man to cool following Colton's speech. Nothing else he could say would help, and that alone was enough to convince him to hold his tongue.
[break][break]
He doesn't notice 's disappearance at first. His mind is elsewhere, his eyes are practically glued to Roach, and it's only 's declaration that snaps him back to reality, where fear begins to trickle in slowly.
[break][break]
It seeps past the fragile walls Colton had managed to build in order to steel himself for this experience, all the 'it'll be fine's and the 'I won't be by myself's. As soon as realization dawns upon him, he feels it all crumble.
[break][break]
He's scared.
[break][break]
What if Audric getting lost was only the start? What if he's dead? Selfishly, the man also considers the option that he might be next. This idea is the one that sends a shiver down his spine and makes him shudder. "I-I'm not sure," he half-whispers to Lia, "I wasn't paying attention! Arceus, where did he go?!"
[break][break]
He seeks an answer in his Lunatone's red eye, desperately searching for help, "Nyx, do something! Try to find him!" Although a FUTURE SIGHT should solve the issue, the reading is blurry and cloudy, mystically obscured by The Border's fog.
[break][break]
The only option left is... Lia. The one Colton perceives as the responsible adult here. He tugs at her sleeve akin to a scared child, "What do we do?! How do we find him?"
[break]

[break]
08 experience immense fear.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]

[newclass=".colton1"]--accent:#3c7539; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".colton1 blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".colton1 .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/3c2CCCQ/8.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".colton1 blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .colton1 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .colton1 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".colton1 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".colton1 .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".colton1 .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Oslo

Aud-ball
He/Him
July 15th
Holon
Pansexual
Wildlife Biologist
Cadet
red leaves
and alibis 🍁
5'11" height
5'11" height
break the rules in beautiful ways
awards
110 posts
Audric Black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @audric
Audric Black
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2023 5:12:03 GMT
Audric Black Avatar
🍁
Audric might have experienced IMMENSE FEAR right there and then himself. How foolish of him to run forward when, more than likely, the wayward spirit of the little boy he had followed knew innately where to go. Then again, would he have found it if it had? No one knew for certain. It was still just a kid.

So, taking a deep breath and steeling himself for the task ahead, the ranger smiles. He'd been lost before in the valleys of Hoenn and the ionized canyons of Holon. He just needed to trust in himself and the clues scattered across the environment. "Let's go, kiddo..." He says, gesturing for the spirit orb to follow as they begin the hike onward.

Upon arriving on the Gimmighoul's boat, he'd noticed deciduous trees near the shore. Those tended to only grow south side of hills. Evergreens had peeked out from the mist to the north. And, just beyond that, the giant glowing portal the spirits flocked to hung near the island like the sun.

Using the signs on a solitary moss-covered tree, Audric was quick to find north. And, not long afterward, the ranger manages to find a stone ridge preceding the glowing portal. Eerie whispers are carried in the wind... upon hearing one of them, the wayward spirit he's led here suddenly bounces around with excitement. The sound of a child's laughter echoes lightly, and the ranger smiles before waving goodbye.

"Go on. Be with your family."

| | |

After a short goodbye, Audric watches as the orb disappears into the portal before reaching to his belt for a Pokéball. He summons a MILOTIC shortly thereafter and prompts her to sing out to the valley below (DISARMING VOICE). If his teammates are still lost in the mist, then hopefully they can use his Milotic's song to guide them through it.

2h9hfqfX

PROMPT 05

help the spirit of a person or pokemon pass on.

TLDR 📝

🍁 Audric navigates the mist using his skills as a ranger
🍁 Audric reaches a stony ridge preceding the PORTAL
🧿 The WAYWARD SPIRIT passes on through the PORTAL
🍁 Audric summons MILOTIC
MILOTIC uses DISARMING VOICE to help guide GROUP through the mist

MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
I can and I will. Watch me.
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2023 1:23:22 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","ttrbase"]
[attr="class","border1"]

[attr="class","box1"]
[attr="class","box2"]
[attr="class","box3"]

Useless.

[break][break]

All so fucking useless.

[break][break]

Honest to fucking Arceus, Lia has half the mind to whistle for her Pidgeot to pick her up and abandon this pair of fools right here. How had she ended up here with these people? Why can’t anyone in her life ever be even remotely useful? The Border takes hold of her mind, and with every breath of its disorienting mist, her resentments bloom and grow — filled with thorns and poison.

[break][break]

She has never felt like this before. She has never been so full of hatred for people she barely knows. Hell, has she ever even hated anyone at all? Those who have hurt her? Even Team Rocket for all the pain they have caused her? Maybe not before, but she sure hates them all at this moment, and she wants to let them know…

[break][break]

What stops her, then?

[break][break]

Well… .

[break][break]

He clings to her like a lost child, tugging at her sleeve and almost whispering with a trembling. He’s afraid. Should she be afraid too. How can she, though, when she has already seen her worst nightmares? All this place does is make her hateful and agree. Hate this place. Hate this mist. Hate these people. Hate the fact that if they get lost and she leaves alone, she’ll probably get blamed for all of it…

[break][break]

A DISARMING VOICE rings through the mist.

[break][break]

Lia takes a deep breath, grounding herself.

[break][break]

“I think that’s Audric. Let’s go. My Pidgeot can guide us back.” It’s an ultimatum; no chance to argue. Once it’s spoken, she takes Colton’s hand, perhaps to reassure him, or more likely to make sure he too won’t get lost and become more of an annoyance. Naturally, she also expects to follow. “Otto! Do you see Audric? Take us to him.”

[break][break]

Up above, the silhouette of the huge Pidgeot can be seen circling over the group, and its with a screech that he responds to his trainer’s call. Good thing she had thought of having him follow the group. Once reunited with , they can leave, and hopefully she won’t be so damn angry anymore.

[break][break]

At least she got what she came for, although its likely mist represents the grand majority of their footage.

[break]

LIA'S OUTFIT

[break][break]
TLDR;
[break]+ Still hates them all (lol)
[break]+ Hears Audric's Milotic and tells her Pidgeot to guide the group to him, so they can be reunited and go back to the rift

[break][break]
PROMPTS;
[break]+ 08 Experience immense hatred.
[break]+ 🗺️ AMELIA LIVY must attempt to record/remember/document the expedition for historical archives.
[break][break]
AA7q_Q_n
[break][break]

[attr="class","bot1"]

[attr="class","credit1"]AZUL

[newclass=.ttrbase] --accent: #ffda7a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ttrbase] width:500px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ttrbase .border1]color: #a6abad; text-align:justify; padding-bottom:20px; background-image: url(https://img.nickpic.host/6RZHpQ.png); background-color:#000;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ttrbase .box1] padding:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ttrbase .box2] background-color:#242424; font: 11px Poppins; text-align:justify; padding:25px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.ttrbase .box3] height: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ttrbase .box3 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12.5px; font-family: Roboto; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ttrbase .box3 a] font-size: 11px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ttrbase .box3 u] color: var(--accent); text-decoration: none; border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.ttrbase .box3 hr] margin-bottom: 10px; border: solid 4px var(--accent); border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ttrbase .box3 img] border: solid 1px #222;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ttrbase .bot1] background-color: #242424; text-align: center; padding: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ttrbase .bot1 img] padding: 0px 5px 0px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ttrbase .bot1 .grey1] filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.ttrbase .bot1 .grey1 img] padding: 0px 5px 0px 5px; filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.ttrbase .credit1] margin-top: 5px; background-color: #242424; width: 60px; padding: 7px 0px 5px 0px; float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ttrbase .credit1 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: Roboto; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

mad

roach
he/him
thirty-five
june 5th
nimbasa, unova
heterosexual
bar owner / blk mkt dlr
grunt
DON'T FEAR NOTHING, SNAKE IS BLUFFING
awards
294 posts
virgil roach DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roach
virgil roach
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2023 8:47:09 GMT
virgil roach Avatar
[attr="class","roach"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
as colton descended into his own freakout, roach was not nearly as helpful in return. there was the briefest look of discomfort as he glanced over, before his eyes went elsewhere and he pretended he wasn’t listening.[break][break]
he would not have protested if lia had tried to hold his hand as well, but he was allowed to follow like an adult, so he did so. he did take note that she did not seem happy.
the disarming voice was heard, calling them towards the rift. ”oh, thank arceus for that.” this meant they were going to leave after all. the devil could wait.[break][break]
they made it to the rift, and roach parted from his newfound friends with an offer, ”ever find yourselves in downtown slateport, could stop by ritual for a few drinks on the house.” a pause. ”i usually ain’t like that.”[break][break]
there was another moment, filled with a sigh at the happenings of this adventure. the regret that would follow would be drowned like so many other soggy memories.[break][break]
”well, i’m gonna go process. see ya’ll some time.” with a tip of his hat, he was off in the other direction.[break][break]
49YPGHKD

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break][break]
notes:[break]
- returns to rift with the group[break]
- offers drinks on the house to everyone before leaving[break][break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-cubone"]

[newclass=".roach"]--accent:#8c6462; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".roach blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".roach .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/pSNBwto.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: cover; height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".roach blockquote b, .roach blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .roach blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .slimcurve blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".roach .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".roach .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 410px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".roach .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

dani

colt
he/him
twenty-eight
december 10th
anistar city
bisexual
psychiatrist
civilian
5 height
5 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
10 posts
colton fall DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @colton
colton fall
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2023 2:10:43 GMT
colton fall Avatar
[attr="class","colton1"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Colton is absolutely not as brave as Lia is.
[break][break]
As soon as the DISARMING VOICE reaches his ear, he stops dead in his tracks, terrified. Rattled. That's the voice of a monstrous beast, his mind tells him. He breathes in - deep - and before he knows it, his legs act on their own accord, forced to continue. He was in no state to challenge Lia's ultimatum, after all.
[break][break]
He now half-regretted holding Lia's hand. They shouldn't be walking towards the source of the voice.
[break][break]
"A-are you sure?" he most certainly isn't, "It could be, like, something..." Slowly, his voice drops to a sheepish whisper, "..evil.
[break][break]
Roach's voice is barely audible in his ears until the mention of alcohol. It immediately distracts Colton and draws his attention, "I could so use a drink," he confesses, not in a whisper this time.
[break][break]
Fortunately, they hadn't listened to him. The source of the DISARMING VOICE is discovered along with himself, and the group reunites. They make it out not only alive-- but together, too.[break]

[break]
MRlVE3Vm

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]

[newclass=".colton1"]--accent:#3c7539; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".colton1 blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".colton1 .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/3c2CCCQ/8.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".colton1 blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .colton1 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .colton1 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".colton1 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".colton1 .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".colton1 .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,007 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2023 23:46:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

EXPEDITION COMPLETE!

SPOILS GATHERED FROM THE WILDS

[break][break]

THE FOLLOWING TREASURES have been added to your faction's respective storages. Upon embarking on your next expedition to this place, you may choose to bring some of the treasures for the expedition's duration. However, please note that bringing treasures means less space for items to bring back.[break][break]

Hover over the materials to reveal what you have gathered.

[attr="class","pcContainer"]
[attr="class","greenBg"]

[attr="class","boxContainer"]
[attr="class","boxName"]TREASURES

[attr="class","pcTable"]
[attr="class","pcFlip"]

[attr="class","slot material1"]

[attr="class","slot material1"]

[attr="class","slot material3"]

[attr="class","slot material3"]

[attr="class","pkmnSprite"]

[break][break][break][break]

REWARDS

THESE CAN BE ADDED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT & PC

[newclass=.pcContainer]margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 25px; width: 485px; height: 150px; background: #2b2b2b; overflow: hidden; border-radius:5px; border:solid 2px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greenBg]position: relative; margin-left: -70%; width: 70%; height: 120%; background: #9DD404; transform: skewX(-30deg); border-right: 82px solid #96CD04; z-index: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxContainer]position: relative; margin: 0; margin-top: -150px; padding: 0; padding-left: 5px; width: 300px; margin-right: 350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxName]background: #fefaff; width: 115px; border-radius: 50px; margin: 0 auto 5px 69px; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px; font-family: Roboto; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; font-size: 16px; color: #000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable]overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: scroll; direction: rtl; scrollbar-color: #7db302 #87c200; scrollbar-width: thin;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 7px; background-color: #87c200;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #7db302;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcFlip]width: 310px; height: 300px; display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; margin-right: -20px; direction: ltr;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot]background: #fefaff; border-radius: 25%; margin: 10px; width: 40px; height: 40px; text-align: center; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot img]position: absolute; top: 0; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnSprite]position: absolute; margin-left: 250px; height: 75px; width: 300px; background: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material1:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/WtCDgN5/sootfootroot.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material2:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/19HNj0s/spelltag.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material3:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/gVMPV6G/Bag-Swordcap-LA-Sprite.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material4:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/8gbcqJL/originore.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]