TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
TESTIMONY [M]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2022 4:37:18 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","awt4"]
[attr="class","main"]

While most of Lia’s work involves venturing into places most wouldn’t dare venture for the sake of retrieving artefacts and keeping pristine historical records, there are subtler sides to this career choice of hers, and responsibilities that she must fulfill despite all the liberties granted to her.
[break][break]
It’s interesting and exciting, but in a different way from ruins and new discoveries. Recent history has great importance, and with over a month having passed since the disastrous events of November 18th, having allowed time for the region to begin to recover and heal, now is time for her work to really begin.
[break][break]
Among many others, Gym Leader has been summoned to the building corresponding to Hoenn’s Historical Archives, and when he enters the office corresponding to Historian Amelia Livy, it’s with a gentle smile that she greets him, standing from her desk.
[break][break]
”Josh, right? Feel free to call me Lia. It’s nice to meet you.” She introduces herself, politely extending one small yet calloused hand and offering a handshake. Perhaps a sign of how little time she spends in this office.
[break][break]
”They explained to you why you’re here, right? We’d like to have a detailed record of the events of November 18th, so we’ve been asking a few people to recount their experiences. Have a seat. Do you have any questions before we begin?”

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
▷ Post PAAA

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.awt4] --accent: #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.awt4 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt4 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.awt4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.awt4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.awt4 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt4 .pkmn .grey1] filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt4 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,095 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
TESTIMONY [M]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2022 18:16:13 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
November 18, 2022 was a day Josh would never forget. It was the day that he, by conscription of the League Commissioner, had been launched into space. It was, therefore, only appropriate that Josh rode to the Historical Archives building on his Absol, Twilight. It was a grand facility, much like the stadium complex he battled at when his job as a Gym Leader was in jeopardy.

Provided there was sufficient room for a Pokémon of the saddled Absol's size, he would leave the stoic quadruped out of her Poké Ball; otherwise, he would withdraw her before entering the office. "That's my name. Mauville Gym Leader Devlin or Elite Ranger Devlin, but Josh is the name I go by. And this is Twilight," he would gesture toward the Absol while she was still out of her Ball. He would accept the woman's handshake, being careful not to apply too much force with his large hand. He could have played piano with fingers as long as his!

"Correct," he confirmed. "And that's why I brought Twilight here." He set the only remaining shard of his Pokémon's ABSOLITE on the desk in front of him. "She lost her Mega Stone that day. But we'll get to that when you're ready." He took a seat on the side of the desk opposite Lia. "And do I ever have a lot to tell."

{WC: 232}
{PC: 1}

NAME           SPECIES         STATUS
Twilight       Absol           Good
Resheph        Dragonair       Good
close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
I can and I will. Watch me.
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
TESTIMONY [M]
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2023 22:46:16 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","awt4"]
[attr="class","main"]

The presence of the Absol is no concern to Lia. She's no stranger to ride pokémon, although her own preference generally tends to be avians. As long as it doesn't mess up any of her books or records, it's fine.
[break][break]
She's quick to turn her attention back to her task, sitting at her desk and looking at the broken ABSOLITE shows her. Her smile is thin, sympathetic.
[break][break]
"That's a shame, although I bet it makes for quite the story." Many people would not agree, but Lia herself has always loved adventures and stories; it's part of why she became a historian.
[break][break]
Before anything else, she presses PLAY on the recorder on the desk, and when she speaks again her gaze is fixed on Josh, every word spoken with perfect diction and proper pause:
[break][break]
"Interview with Devlin comma Josh about the events that took place on November eighteenth on the surface of the nine-nine-nine-four-three Meteno meteorite, at the time Mauville City's Gym Leader and an Elite rank ranger." She does not say currently, given that these are records for posterity. Someone may listen to this recording long after Josh stops being a gym leader. Once the introduction is made, Lia addresses him. "Josh, your statement will be recorded and stored at the the League's Historical Archives. Along with many others, it will be used as a method to determine exactly what occurred on November eighteenth. Let's begin with your departure for the meteorite, shall we?"
[break][break]
Lia has always favoured chronology.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
▷ Post PAAA

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.awt4] --accent: #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.awt4 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt4 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.awt4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.awt4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.awt4 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt4 .pkmn .grey1] filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt4 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,095 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
TESTIMONY [M]
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2023 1:25:41 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
"I can start from the beginning, yes," Josh answered, not at all nervous about being recorded. "As dragon-type Pokémon are some of the few Pokémon that can travel in the vacuum of space unaided, I intended to travel to the meteor riding my Dragonair, Resheph. Her Extreme Speed would ensure I could get there quickly enough to arrive ahead of Rocket. That's when I found out that my boss as a Ranger, , was Articuno's Avatar. He scooped me into the Iceborne Mirage's back, and I got my first taste of what riding a legendary Pokémon is like. It is the most humbling thing you can imagine."

Josh continued after giving Lia a chance to ask any questions. "And mind you, I did this at the behest and conscription of the Commissioner. I was not given the choice to attend to the Desert Primal Point, which was my original duty as Mauville's Gym Leader." He rambled a little longer before getting back to the point. "Articuno took me the rest of the way to the surface of 99943 Meteno, then the real battle began."

{WC: 187}
{PC: 2}

NAME           SPECIES         STATUS
Twilight       Absol           Good
Resheph        Dragonair       Good