awards
1,148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
UNDERSEA ARIA
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2024 0:45:26 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[attr="class","summer"]She was ignorant as to what his sigh meant, and truth be told, she did not care much what it meant. All that mattered in that moment was that they felt at peace. There was a calm serenity in the baths, alone.

Where they could be Cade and Summer.

Just those two, nothing more.

The CEO didn't know what this man was to her. But, she knew she'd protect this with all cost. She hummed against his lips, accepting his hungry passion with her own, until he pulled away.

With an almost innocent giggle, Summer complied, leaning back against his body and closing her eyes as she nodded. "Forever. You and me."

[attr="class","summertag"]
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.summer] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.summer b] color: #DE716D; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.summer i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.summer u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.summertag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.summertag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,887 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
UNDERSEA ARIA
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2024 9:27:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven