saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
KUNG-FU PANDA 1 [CC]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2023 9:23:49 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","stomachmouth"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"it may surprise you to learn but i'm almost always right."[break][break]

humble as ever, he does nothing to hide the difference in athleticism between them. ENVY can be a powerful motivator, so the more clear he makes it, the more motivated she should be.[break][break]

maybe.[break][break]

"but i'm glad you asked me out here today."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"][break]

[newclass=".stomachmouth"]--accent:#5d464e; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .icon"]background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541784995921002518/956940034303484044/icon-14.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth blockquote b, .stomachmouth blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .stomachmouth blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .stomachmouth blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
KUNG-FU PANDA 1 [CC]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2023 9:27:27 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"how humble."
[break][break]

With the bottle nearly shrunken down to one sip's worth of water left, Penelope had nearly regained her composure, finally being able to sit back up and rest her arms on top of her knees.
[break][break]

"Really? I thought you'd be annoyed."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
KUNG-FU PANDA 1 [CC]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2023 9:30:42 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"why would i be?"[break][break]

her physical incompetence hadn't been important to her role in hbs or in council, so he can't fault her for not prioritizing it. but now with the rifts opening and with expedition teams heading out, it's only logical for her to start now.[break][break]

his orthworm bumps into his leg, rising up to ask for pats. he gives it.[break][break]

"the only thing i'm annoyed about is how it's taken this long for you to reach out."

[break][break]

[newclass=".stomachmouth"]--accent:#5d464e; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .icon"]background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541784995921002518/956940034303484044/icon-14.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth blockquote b, .stomachmouth blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .stomachmouth blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .stomachmouth blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
KUNG-FU PANDA 1 [CC]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2023 9:33:30 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

She shook off his question. The reasoning behind her thoughts should've been obvious enough. If they weren't, well, maybe he was more self-obsessed than she thought.
[break][break]

"You aren't exactly the most approachable," she countered. "And things were busy."
[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
KUNG-FU PANDA 1 [CC]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2023 9:35:53 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

again with the busy excuse. he's already berated her once for it so he decides against doing so again. it'll most likely be a waste of time, anyways.[break][break]

he does take the jab, unable to help himself there.[break][break]

"you mean with dying?"[break][break]

but curiosity gets the better of him even if he should know from his own experience.[break][break]

"what was it like?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
KUNG-FU PANDA 1 [CC]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2023 9:46:13 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

[break][break]

Her eyes snapped open. Here, just meters away from the very realm that housed her would-be coffin, was one of the worst places for him to mention it. Her upper lip buttoned down onto her bottom, keeping her mouth pinched close until eventually, the words came snapping out.
[break][break]

"God, you're such an ass."
[break][break]

Further pushing her torso into the back of her thighs, Penelope wrapped her arms around her legs, pulling herself together into a close-knit ball. There, with shallow breaths, she stared out into the distance.
[break][break]

After a beat, she sighed.
[break][break]

"It was peaceful. Like finally being able to curl up into your bed after a long day."
[break][break]

Again, she paused, hesitant if she should say more or leave it at that. She relented and continued.
[break][break]

"Then everything shattered. It felt like everything was being pumped back into me, all at once. My memories, my thoughts - everything. I could hardly breathe, hardly think. Then I heard--"

[break][break]

She cut herself off, remembering her audience.
[break][break]

"It was a lot."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
KUNG-FU PANDA 1 [CC]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2023 9:51:41 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

matias is an ass. it's literally in his name.[break][break]

but when she decides to share, perhaps taking the first step towards bridging the gap between them, he takes a step as well, listening intently and with care.[break][break]

a flick of his wrist causes a small chunk of earth to rise, forming a makeshift chair as he sits beside her. there, atop the ghostly planes of mount pyre, he peers out at hoenn.[break][break]

death sure sounds peaceful.[break][break]

"would you rather have stayed dead?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
KUNG-FU PANDA 1 [CC]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2023 10:02:50 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"I did at first," She replied, the honesty burning the back of her throat.
[break][break]
How ironic it was that Matias, one of her least favorite people within The League, was the first person to hear this. To learn this scared, vulnerable side of that experience.
[break][break]
"But...now I'm glad how things turned out. I still have some promises I want to keep," her mind wandered to , whom she promised old age to, "And I don't think I'm ready to go. Not for a while."
[break][break]
Her voice cracked near the end, a fact concealed by her clearing her throat.
[break][break]
"Can't really leave Hoenn behind like this, too."
[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
KUNG-FU PANDA 1 [CC]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2023 10:06:59 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"no, you can't."[break][break]

he can be sentimental when he wants to be. in this moment of vulnerability, he shares his side as well.[break][break]

"i never did say it but i'm sorry about what happened. we weren't as cautious as we should've been and you paid for it."[break][break]

but he's quick to throw in a correction. whether it's meant in jest or not is up in the air.[break][break]

"granted, you did pull out of the way."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
KUNG-FU PANDA 1 [CC]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2023 10:13:02 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"I did," She nodded. There was no denying that fact.
[break][break]
"I don't regret it, though. If it were her or me, I'd do it again."
[break][break]
Up until her life became more valuable than Melody's.
[break][break]
"Still...thanks. Sorry for forcing you guys to clean up my mess. Wasn't my intention."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
KUNG-FU PANDA 1 [CC]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2023 10:17:11 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"that's what we're here for."[break][break]

it's his way of saying there's no need for any apologies. it'd been as much their fault as it was hers.[break][break]

"we have each other's backs, you included, so you can always rely on us whenever you need to."[break][break]

he's not just talking about the swords of justice but he assumes she knows that much.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
KUNG-FU PANDA 1 [CC]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2023 10:24:42 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Yeah. Yeah."
A hollow wind whistled out over their heads. With it came a few scattered leaves and leftover branches.
[break][break]
"Same to you. And the others, of course. I'm still working on things," she began, gesturing out toward their surroundings with a dried and curt chuckle, "but, I'll help where I can. Always."
[break][break]
With one final puff of air, she pushed herself off the ground. One hand dusting off her ass, the other steadying her slight wobble, there weren't any major issues hindering her movement now.
[break][break]
"Okay, I'm good to go. Let's finish this shit."
[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
KUNG-FU PANDA 1 [CC]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2023 10:42:07 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"just know you don't have to work through them alone."[break][break]

she has at her disposal some of the league's finest. it's up to her now to utilize them instead of being busy all the time. not that he faults her for it anymore. dying sounds rough.[break][break]

he stands, and with it, the makeshift chair sinks back into the ground.[break][break]

"alright. keep up, livy. we're speedrunning this last part."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
KUNG-FU PANDA 1 [CC]
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2023 4:21:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: