she/her
June 23
Unova
Bisexual
Aspiring Racer
Cadet
12 height
12 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
64 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vanessarosiello
vanessa rosiello
Breaking the Barrier | Josh and Vanessa | Closed
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2023 3:04:22 GMT
vanessa rosiello Avatar
The sun above shining in the sky, the wind through her styled hair, it was the average day for Sonikku to enjoy! And more importantly, a good day to be joined by none other than JOSH DEVLIN, former racer and current good guy slash person that was off being the hero to foil the plans that threatened the safety of the Hoenn region. The girl stood a little ways into the route, just relaxing on a bench nearby while waiting for the man of the hour to show up. They had agreed to meet up eventually for him to show her around Hoenn and to generally have a chill afternoon. "Bleh, I'm boooooooooored..." While excited for the hangout, Sonikku was admittedly nervous. How the hell did people just spend time with friends? Was she supposed to bring a gift or something? Or dress nicer than her usual clothing? Gah, curse her wealthy upbringing for causing this uncertainty. She shoved her hand into her poofy, oversized hoodie before taking out her phone and scrolling across the news headlines and things, just killing time before her would either arrive or blow her off to do Ranger stuff. "Ugh, it's been 5 minutes and I'm dying of being so slooooooow. Joooooooosh, when're you gunna get here?"

Impatience aside, she had always wondered about the Pokemon Rangers, though put them off to focus on her dream. Maybe it was selfish of her to do so, but the League could always handle whatever problem they had ever since Kanto, right?

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,114 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2023 7:12:17 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
The sands and grasslands of Route 118 reminded Josh of his paralyzing ride aboard Raikou the Beast-familiar. While the internal wounds he had suffered had healed by now, there was still a scar from where his chin bone had poked through his skin from the maddening acceleration powered by Raikou's EXTREME SPEED. That scar would be an eternal memory, physically etched onto his face, of the hubris that not only weighed on him that day, but would continue to weigh on him.

Thankfully for , Josh wasn't running more than a few minutes late, and his appearance, in his blue Ranger uniform meant for aquatic missions, would be immediately obvious. The explosion of a Typhlosion's neck fur could be heard in the area near Mauville City's east gate, and as it came closer, the crackling of electricity arcing among a Manectric's four paws filled the otherwise windy landscape. The two put on the brakes, seeing the distinctly blue-haired racing megafan on the beach. "Sorry I'm late!" Josh waved, the girl most likely able to recognize Saber, his most well-known racing Pokémon.

{WC: 182}
{PC: 1}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Saber         Manectric      Good
Flint         Typhlosion     Good
Snacker       Sharpedo       Good
Resheph       Dragonair      Good
Mastema       Togekiss       Good
Verte         Flygon         Good
close tab

played by

Junko

Sonikku
she/her
June 23
Unova
Bisexual
Aspiring Racer
Cadet
12 height
12 height
awards
64 posts
part of
vanessa rosiello
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2023 0:21:45 GMT
vanessa rosiello Avatar
Aaaaah, she was dying! Sonikku rolled around on the bench, her legs kicking up and down out of boredom as she waited for the other person to finally show himself to her. The girl had been waiting for around seven minutes past the meeting time when the boom happened. She shot straight up out of interest, hopping onto her two feet while somebody was approaching. Her eyes widened, an elated grin appearing across her cheeks while Sonikku waved them down. The two racing over towards her were fast, and she wouldn't have it any other way. The aspiring racer awaited their eventual slide to her as Josh's voice would greet the girl while she wandered up. Gengar had been lagging a bit behind her, though hovered behind his trainer as she waved him over. "There you are! Jeez, I was starting to get worried you might have fallen into a hole or something " Her eyes shot to the electricity humming off of the pokemon closest to her as she gasped.

"I-Is that really?..." Sonikku bounced all around the Manectric as she was delighted to see just who was going to tag along for their little ride along. She let out a pleased screech and hopped in place while excited. "It is! It's you! It's actually you! Saber! Ahhhh, this is amazing!" Sonikku fangirled over the Manectric for about ten minutes, gushing her heart out and showing affection to the Pokemon if it did let her do so. Once she had her fill and tuckered herself out, Sonikku was ready and raring to go. "Do you want me to tag with you or are we riding separate?"

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,114 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2023 10:25:26 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
"Nah," Josh smiled. "The inside of some computer system couldn't stop me. Kyurem couldn't stop me. Hell, not even a world-ending meteor could stop me. It takes way more than a hole to get rid of me!" he bragged, speechless as Flint's neck flared once more, showcasing the intricacies of the Typhlosion's saddle design keeping clear of the fiery quills.

Saber appreciated every bit of Sonikku's affection for the first few minutes, then looked annoyed after it went on for a bit too long. Flint pouted upon being ignored. "Saber isn't my only Pokémon, after all! Flint's here, too," he gestured toward the saddle-wearing Typhlosion that seemed to prefer moving on all fours. "Though I've had Saber since I was ten, she was technically my starter Pokémon when I journeyed Johto. Though I'm sure a megafan like you would know that."

Saber was a big boy. While it would be a bit of a tight fit having the Manectric carry two people, it wouldn't be uncomfortably so. "Tag with you? Sonikku, how about I do you one better?" It felt good to be on the giving end of what had given him during their meeting where he got to ride the Raikou-familiar. He was going to give Sonikku the run of her life. He hooked the Manectric's reins to the end of his thundercloud saddle and scooted back in it as far as he comfortably could, all the way back to the billowing "clouds" in the back. "Let's go together!" his smile grew to a grin, beckoning her to not only ride with him, but take shotgun and hold the Manectric's reins for herself.

{WC: 277}
{PC: 2}

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2023 5:00:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PANPOUR APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GLUTTONY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY SWIPES
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BRINE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BOLTUND APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STRONG JAW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ELECTRIFY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAIL WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROAR

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Junko

Sonikku
she/her
June 23
Unova
Bisexual
Aspiring Racer
Cadet
12 height
12 height
awards
64 posts
part of
vanessa rosiello
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2023 1:37:58 GMT
vanessa rosiello Avatar
Sonikku's eyes widened at the offer, the excitement in hers eyes able to be felt by everyone within the vicinity. Was this actually happening? Riding with THE Josh Devlin?! Ahhhh, be still her beating heart! This was the coolest thing anybody could ever do! "HOLYCRAPYESILLDOAGOODJOBFORYOUTHISISTHEBESTDAYOFMYLI- I mean... Y-Yeah, that's cool." She said, passing off her fangirling as she slowly climbed aboard the large Manectric and sat down in front of Josh. He might have a hard time seeing things around her wild head of hair, but she had grabbed the reins and felt the body of Josh behind her smaller one. She looked up at him and gave an elated grin before then lightly tugging on the reins for Saber. "Ready to go, Flint, Saber? Let's go! Dusk, follow behind us and see if you can keep up!" The party was off after a while, rocketing through the Route.

The reins to Saber were a bit loose fitting for Sonikku, but she was having fun. For obvious reasons, she wasn't pushing Saber as fast as he could go, but was happy to speed across the landscape. It wasn't until too long that another blur of thunder and fur would make itself known through the distance. "Hey! I think somebody's over there!" Sonikku pointed out, whipping the reins as she had the Manectric move towards the blur. It wasn't until they were a few feet away that it seemed to pick up on their presence and then quickly bound faster than they were. Her excitement was through the roof, the blue haired girl giggled to herself and pushing Saber to go faster. "C"mon! Don't let it get away!" The party bounces along as she looked over at Flint with a broad smile. "You're doing super good Flint! The fastest Typhlosion ever! Hehe!" She focused back on the object and would go about match its speed as they tried to tell what exactly it was. The blur of colors was speeding as fast as they were, but soon would begin to falter off as the yellow light suddenly died down. While normally Sonikku would have continued forward, her curiosity got the better of her. She turned them around to show down and see what it was that had battled them. As the ground came to a halt, Sonikku's eyes widened at what wwas in front of them.

"A Boltund?" She hopped up and looked over the Pokemon. The wild Boltund was panting, overexerting itself and was growling at her approach. It was a bit slender, large but most noticeably, thin. More than a Pokemon like them would be. "Poor girl...guy...thing. Here." Sonikku cautiously approached as the canine raised its head and bared its fangs as Sonikku stood in place and would dig into her hoodie before producing a large bag of chips. She cracked open the bag and would take a chip out before offering it to the canine. While in the right place, the girl definitely was emotional and didn't really think such things through, if this was any indicator. "Here. I know it's not Pokemon food, but it's something." The Boltund slowly got up, still panting while it slowly walked over to the chip and sniffed it for a moment before eating it wholeheartedly. Sonikku took out another chip and the cycle begin. After a few chips, she went to slowly stroke the Boltund's fur. "There. That's a good girl. I've got way more if you want to come with us." The Boltund, a bit fuller would bark in response, its tag wagging behind as she looked back to Josh. "Wanna keep going?"

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,114 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2023 9:06:35 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Sonikku may have felt Saber flinch at the excitement, and she likely wouldn't be able to miss Josh flinching and covering his ears when she started squealing in them. "I know you're excited, but can we bring the volume down just a little?" he requested, uncovering his ears once she had finished speaking entire sentences faster than the Leader could say EXTREME SPEED.

Antics and fangirling aside, the two were off, restraint being shown until Sonikku whipped the electric canine's reins. Electricity arcing among all four of his paws, the Manectric put on a burst of speed before spring into the air in a big leap. "Whee!" Josh cried, not expecting the move so soon. "It's been so long since I've had the chance that I forgot how much fun it is to be just a passenger on a Pokémon!" While he had been a passenger aboard Peacemaker 's Rayquaza, the emerald serpent's speed being in a league of its own made that experience way different than this one.

At the guest's command to go faster to catch up to the wild Boltund, a wave of sparks crackled among Saber's four legs as he lunged toward the fellow canine with explosive acceleration, causing him to lurch back. He didn't right himself immediately, expecting Sonikku to have a similar reaction.

Josh was impressed by Sonikku's befriending of the Boltund. It reminded him of his he befriended Crash by rescuing him from the rafters of the underground city of New Mauville. "You're really good with wild Pokémon," Josh complimented what seemed to be his biggest fan. "It's something that I need to get better at as a Ranger. That Boltund will be a great Pokémon if you want to get into the racing scene yourself. I have a Boltund of my own, but I didn't bring him along. Come down to my Gym and maybe you'll get to see him!"

Josh was ready to continue, as well. "Let's keep moving!" Saber barked in approval, sparks already flying from beneath his paws. "Do you do recreational racing? You handle speed really well. While I can't let you ride during his HYPERSONIC PLASMA CHARGE, for your own safety, he does know how to make regular QUICK ATTACKs if you're brave. If you've had enough of Saber, there's room for both of us on Flint's back, too." Another explosion of neck fur followed the Typhlosion's name being called.

{WC: 406}
{PC: 3}

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2023 4:49:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD OSHAWOTT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TORRENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]REVENGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FOCUS ENERGY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HUNTAIL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WATER VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCARY FACE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BATON PASS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DIVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYDRO PUMP

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE BOLTUND!

close tab

played by

Junko

Sonikku
she/her
June 23
Unova
Bisexual
Aspiring Racer
Cadet
12 height
12 height
awards
64 posts
part of
vanessa rosiello
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2023 8:14:33 GMT
vanessa rosiello Avatar
"Hehe, I just know what a hungry stomach wants more. After I get down with racing, I'm super hungry and just demolish a burger or three before passing out. One of the perks of having your mind wired like a Pokemon. But I'd love to see yours some time. Maybe we can see whose is fastest?~" She stuck her tongue out playfully while pressing a pokeball to her new Boltund's head as she'd be recalled into the ball. With a small nuzzle, Sonikku would stuff it inside of her hoodie with a grin. "Welcome to the team, girl. I'll get you all the food you can eat after we get back home." The girl walked back to the mounts, showering each with affection starting with praising Dusk for his speed and endurance, then to Saber and finally, Flint! She patted his head and stroked his sides as she tried to avoid the flames. "You didn't think I'd forget about you, did you?~ Such a good Typhlosion!"

Hopping back up on Manectric, she'd nod to Josh's question. "Recreational and some tournaments. I'm not semi professional like you though. I can hold my own, but I always mess up at 5th or 6th. And nobody cares about the people who place after the big three. I'm just happy to be going fast. One day I'll break the sound barrier and see what Hoenn looks like from the heavens. But for now, you're stuck with me~" she snickered before getting the reins back in her hands. "Let's go for a little bit longer before switching to Flint. Let's keep going though!"

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,114 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2023 19:02:15 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
The topic of food came up. A good burger was something Josh couldn't turn down; it was a good thing his lifestyle was active enough to allow him to eat out fairly often while still being in good shape! "Tell you what. Once I drop these six off at the Pokémon Center, I can grab Crash from my Gym so you can see him. Could even let you look around the Racing Grounds for a little if you want. If you're as hungry as you say you are, we can take a trip to this great sports bar on the northwest side of town. It's called the Fuzzy Pickle. It's not cheap, but you get what you pay for." Flint's quills were hot, but the heat radiating from her neck may have felt good in the cooler weather. The only reaction Sonikku got was a delayed smile.

As the two were caught up in conversation, Flint was locking gazes with a stubborn-looking Oshawoot that clearly wanted to pick a fight with her. The wild skillfully discharged its WATER GUN at the Typhlosion's neck quills, disabling them and leaving him dizzy. Noticing the scuffle that was not ending well for him, Josh withdrew the Typhlosion and sent out Verte, his Flygon, who avenged Flint with a mighty BUG BUZZ of his rigid wings sounding much like a roaring race car engine. Josh squinted from the loud discharge. Once the exchange was over, Josh tossed an empty Poké Ball toward the young Water-type. "Sorry you had to hear that," the Leader apologized. swapping the dragon out and the fire-type back in. "Verte's one of the dragons you'll be able to fly on once we go out to catch some water Pokémon."

"Ah, so Silver Class is more your jam," Josh nodded back as he let the guest rider take the lead once again. "Those days were fun, when you could use just about any Pokémon you wanted on almost any course you wanted and could still expect to do well. Gold and especially Platinum Class are so competitive." It seemed she picked up on just how fast Josh's Pokémon could run in short bursts. "I tell you what. When you show me you can handle it. we'll go for a run on his HYPERSONIC PLASMA CHARGE together. I'm just concerned for your safety is all. It's really rough on even me." Seeing her pick Saber's reins up again, Josh relaxed and let Sonikku dictate the pace. "Onward at your discretion!"

ooc: Oshawot catch!

{WC: 422}
{PC: 5}

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2023 9:51:56 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHINX APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GUTS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWAGGER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SPARK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROAR

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WUGTRIO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GOOEY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TRIPLE DIVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAND ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEADBUTT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE OSHAWOTT!

close tab

played by

Junko

Sonikku
she/her
June 23
Unova
Bisexual
Aspiring Racer
Cadet
12 height
12 height
awards
64 posts
part of
vanessa rosiello
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2023 0:56:35 GMT
vanessa rosiello Avatar
"Wow, I'm getting the VIP treatment today! I'd love to see all that and more. That food is gunna taste so good after running around all day, hehe." Sonikku was taken a bit by surprise as an Oshawott would be picking a fight with them. Josh jumped straight into work and would summon his Flygon before then it let out a loud revving noise that she covered her ears from. The Oshawott seemed to not enjoy it either as Josh tossed a Pokeball at it and that was the end of the fight. "Eh, no biggie. At least you didn't hurt it too much." she said before pulling on the reins and off they went!

They ran for a couple of more minutes or so and Sonikku had gotten her fill and came to a stop. "Alright! Now I wanna ride-" She stopped as the girl's eyes fell onto a wild Shinx that had approached out of the bushes nearby. It would stand on guard, having been busy growling at Dusk who was looking down at it and meeting its gaze with just as much ire. "Oooh, a Shinx! Looks like I'm gunna copy your whole line up, Josh!" That being said, the little girl was pretty cute like this. Maybe she'd like a little thing following her about? "Let's go, Dusk! Lick it!" The Gengar's tongue would elongate, stretching to make contact with the Shinx as it would shiver, paralyze. Sonikku pumped her first. "Got 'em! Now Hex 'em!" Dusk would summon a pulse of darkness from inside of herself, blasting the Shinx as it tumbled back. The teen popped out a Pokeball from her side. "Great job, Dusk! My turn!" She tossed it at the Shinx as its form would disappear inside of the ball and sound off with a click to signal the deal was made.

"Easy peasy!"

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,114 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2023 10:46:57 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Mankey see, Mankey do, it seemed; it did not surprise Josh one bit that Sonikku would want to copy Josh's tesm. Luxray, while not the swiftest of felines, was quite fast still. Where the big cat was most useful was in his Ranger duties, as his X-Ray vision had bailed Josh out many times in low-light environments. That and dealing with pesky ghost-types that loved turning invisible.

"Great catch!" Josh complimented as he directed Saber toward the beach and withdrew him, letting his Dragonair and Sharpedo out of their Poké Balls. "Flint needs a bit of rest after the battle. He should be feeling better after a while. In the meantime, how about we go swimming? There's all kinds of water Pokémon we can catch out there!" The Dragonair let out an excited coo, the sun's light reflecting off her horn, and the Sharpedo flailed about in the water in his impatience. "The Dragonair's name is Resheph, and the Sharpedo's name is Snacker. I can't recommend catching a Dragonair enough, as they're one of only a few Pokémon that can both swim and fly."

{WC: 186}
{PC: 4}

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2023 5:26:37 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD JELLICENT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CURSED BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WRING OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER SPOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUBBLE BEAM

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MANTINE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWIFT SWIM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUBBLE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROOST

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE SHINX!

close tab

played by

Junko

Sonikku
she/her
June 23
Unova
Bisexual
Aspiring Racer
Cadet
12 height
12 height
awards
64 posts
part of
vanessa rosiello
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2023 11:34:22 GMT
vanessa rosiello Avatar
"Thanks, dude!" Sonikku said as she'd be ready to bounce on up on Josh's Typhlosion before too long, only for him and the Manectric to be recalled. A look of being let down was clear as day on her face, but it didn't stick around for too long! Now they'd be going swimming and doing a bunch of cooler stuff. It sounded pretty dope, and it would be a chance to see what other water pokemon there were out here. He sent out two water types, a Dragonair and a Sharpedo. Of course, Sonikku being Sonikku, her eyes immediately shot towards the fastest option. "A Dragonair can swim and sly? But it's only get those little leg things. How's it gunna do that? I hope you're super fast, Snacker!" The girl said while getting ready to bounce on up to ride him before she'd catch sight of a big blue...thing in the distance. She pointed at in and grinned, "Lookatthat! I'm gunna go catch it!" and then tore off with Snacker.

The object in question seemed to be some kind jellyfish. It looked like a Tentacool's bloated body with an air balloon. She snickered to herself, leaning forward. "Hehe, but a weird lookin' water type. Bet you'll be good for some flying lessons though! Dusk come and-" she spun back around, looking at Dusk as he waved at her form the beach. Sonikku groaned, covering her face. Right, he was just chilling. Poor girl couldn't swim despite being a ghost. Which left the racer with one option. "Rise and shine, Star-!" Before Sonikku could throw out Starmie, one Pokeball would come alive and activate itself as it formed into a Noibat that fluttered just above the water's surface. "Sonar?! I didn't call you! Ugh, fine! But just be careful out there." It let out a brave but startled screech before the jellyfish would blast the Noibat with a blast of water. Thankfully the Noibat would dodge and spin back towards Sonikku as she'd smile at him. "Yeahhhh! Wing Attack 'em, Sonar!" The baby would swing towards the Jellicent and blast them with a condensed air attack, sending the jellyfish away. Sonikku took out a pokeball and swung it in both hands before tossing it towards the Jellicent. The projectile smacked it in the head before it would be forced into the ball and with a click, the job was done.

"I'm gunna use it as an air balloon!"