Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
ULTRA DESERT: MBGL
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2023 1:52:27 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
"Ooohh, it looks more than big enough for the four of us. Excellent job~" Barnaby echoed his superiors and their deserved praise, moving to help set up the tent while their Pokémon continued excavating. Preoccupied with this job, he didn't immediately notice 's trance-like state upon touching the obelisk.

It was actually 's concerned voice that ripped his attentions away from camp-building and onto his lover. Unsurprisingly, it took an immense amount of self-restraint not to act on his first impulse, which was to rush over, grab Mars' hands, and coax him back to reality.

Instead, Barnaby jogged to 's side and placed a reassuring hand on his upper arm, being sure to hold eye contact as he probed, "Are you alright?" Gavin had already asked for details. Barnaby just wanted to make sure his partner was okay.
close tab

played by

HONEY

MS. DU'MOT
SHE/HER
FEBRUARY 14TH
LAVENDER TOWN
HETEROSEXUAL
DEBT COLLECTOR, TORTURER
CO-FOUNDER OF VELVET ROOM
I LIKE MEN ON THEIR KNEES PRAYING UP TO THEIR GOD, SEEING VISIONS OF ME
awards
174 posts
part of
TAG WITH @msdumot
LORELEI DU'MOT
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2023 8:56:24 GMT
LORELEI DU'MOT Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","lorelhold"]
[attr="class","loreholdsalltop"]
[attr="class","loretoplyr"]i like men on their knees

[attr="class","loretophold"]i don't need your roses

[attr="class","loreleibanner"]

[attr="class","loreleibannercolor"]

[attr="class","lorelicon"]

[attr="class","loreleisym"][attr="class","cp cp-rose"]

[attr="class","lorelyrknee"]praying up to their god seeing visions of me i'm a cult leader mind reader heart eater Fear feeder, say I'm your favorite preacher

[attr="class","lorespeaks"]
as a newcomer to the group of individuals, lorelei had nothing to add to both gavin and barnaby checking up on mars.[break][break]
as a member of the temporary team, she did toss back a glance as she continued working on the camp preparations with her transformed ditto and garchomp. "is there need for concern?" aka: 'is everything okay?'. this was her attempt at showing concern of her own, though it was asking about something bigger - something more vague and ominous. was mars going through something that compromised their health or his own? probably not, though it seemed to be rather odd. was he in a trance? truly, the unowns were a hint towards an answer for this question and lorelei couldn't help but squint her eyes in a faint glare at the letter-based creature.[break][break]
what exactly was this extra eye letting mars see?[break][break]
"with the camp finished, i think we can take the next step." a soft pause. "maybe we all need a little rest?" this was said with a pointed glance towards mars himself, showing appropriate concern for his situation that seemed to draw the attention of the other two.

[attr="class","loredivide"]

[newclass=".lorelhold"]position: relative; width: 360px; height: auto; border: 1px solid #232323; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: #2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loreholdsalltop"]position: relative; left: 0px; top: 0px; width: 360px; height: 200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loretophold"]position: relative; top: -23px; right: -97px; width: 150px; font-size: 7px; padding: 8px; font-family: poppins; font-weight: bold; color: white; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; background-color: #796477;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loreleibanner"]position: relative; top: 0px; width: 360px; height: 75px; background: url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/964106694525333564/1063736206216679516/x6.png); opacity: 0.4; filter: contrast(0.4); z-index: 1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loreleibannercolor"]position: relative; width: 360px; height: 75px; top: -75px; z-index: 2; background-color: #766376; mix-blend-mode: multiply;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lorelicon"]position: relative; left: -75px; top: -95px; width: 75px; height: 75px; border-radius: 100%; border: 10px solid #262626; overflow: hidden; z-index: 5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lorelicon img"]width: 75px; height: 75px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loreleisym"]position: relative; top: -175px; left: -120px; font-size: 80px; color: #262626; z-index: 3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loretoplyr"]position: relative; font-size: 15px; top: 70px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-family: poppins; background: -webkit-linear-gradient(#eee, #333); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; mix-blend-mode: exclusion; width: 360px; z-index: 6;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loretoplyr u"]border-bottom: 1px solid #796477;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lorelyrknee"]position: relative; top: -249px; left: 75px; font-size: 6px; text-align: justify; word-break: break all; font-family: verdana; line-height: 175%; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; width: 175px; height: 25px; color: gray;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lorespeaks"]position: relative; top: 25px; width: 275px; height: auto; font-size: 11.5px; text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; line-height: 150%; color: #a3a3a3; padding-left: 20px; border-left: 1px solid #7f687a; font-family: roboto; margin-bottom: 100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lorespeaks b"]color: #7f687a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loreat"]position: relative; right: 0px; top: -25px; font-size: 12px; width: 300px; text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loredivide"]position: relative; top: -50px; width: 275px; height: 1px; border-top: 1px solid #232323;[/newclass]

TLDR: FINISHED SETTING UP CAMP

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,901 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2023 15:50:50 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Gavin finds himself unsettled by the strange compulsions and effects of this place. Though different in many ways from the Ultra Deep Sea, the Ultra Desert is just as alien to them. Who knew what danger the situation held?[break][break]

"We'll catch our breath," he agrees, with a glance at who'd voiced the suggestion, "but I'm calling the expedition here."[break][break]

There's a firm note to his tone that brooks no argument. The Sea had neurotoxins; what if this was something similar?[break][break]

"We can return back after an opportunity to regroup in our own world."

EeircKRH

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2023 1:22:37 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
This realm was almost as unsettling as the Ultra Deep Sea. Almost. Barnaby would always carry the horrid memory of that place... but for now, here, they were able to make positive progress. A foothold in unsettled territory.

He'd take today as a win. And was glad for it, especially when called for them to return home.

"Agreed. We did good work today," No one had been maimed this time, at least. "But I'm definitely ready to be back on solid ground."

J0xwkQ|L

• time to GOOOO

close tab

played by

HONEY

MS. DU'MOT
SHE/HER
FEBRUARY 14TH
LAVENDER TOWN
HETEROSEXUAL
DEBT COLLECTOR, TORTURER
CO-FOUNDER OF VELVET ROOM
I LIKE MEN ON THEIR KNEES PRAYING UP TO THEIR GOD, SEEING VISIONS OF ME
awards
174 posts
part of
TAG WITH @msdumot
LORELEI DU'MOT
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2023 2:26:08 GMT
LORELEI DU'MOT Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","lorelhold"]
[attr="class","loreholdsalltop"]
[attr="class","loretoplyr"]i like men on their knees

[attr="class","loretophold"]i don't need your roses

[attr="class","loreleibanner"]

[attr="class","loreleibannercolor"]

[attr="class","lorelicon"]

[attr="class","loreleisym"][attr="class","cp cp-rose"]

[attr="class","lorelyrknee"]praying up to their god seeing visions of me i'm a cult leader mind reader heart eater Fear feeder, say I'm your favorite preacher

[attr="class","lorespeaks"]
nodding in agreement, lorelei called upon her ditto as means of transportation. it obeyed, waiting for its trainer to come aboard for the trip back to solid ground. "well done. we've made a lot of headway," she says to the two men beside her - offering a polite smile. this would do well for the beginning trip. they could all do well with a rest before the next one, should it come any time soon.

[attr="class","loredivide"]

[attr="class","loreat"]

[newclass=".lorelhold"]position: relative; width: 360px; height: auto; border: 1px solid #232323; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: #2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loreholdsalltop"]position: relative; left: 0px; top: 0px; width: 360px; height: 200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loretophold"]position: relative; top: -23px; right: -97px; width: 150px; font-size: 7px; padding: 8px; font-family: poppins; font-weight: bold; color: white; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; background-color: #796477;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loreleibanner"]position: relative; top: 0px; width: 360px; height: 75px; background: url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/964106694525333564/1063736206216679516/x6.png); opacity: 0.4; filter: contrast(0.4); z-index: 1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loreleibannercolor"]position: relative; width: 360px; height: 75px; top: -75px; z-index: 2; background-color: #766376; mix-blend-mode: multiply;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lorelicon"]position: relative; left: -75px; top: -95px; width: 75px; height: 75px; border-radius: 100%; border: 10px solid #262626; overflow: hidden; z-index: 5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lorelicon img"]width: 75px; height: 75px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loreleisym"]position: relative; top: -175px; left: -120px; font-size: 80px; color: #262626; z-index: 3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loretoplyr"]position: relative; font-size: 15px; top: 70px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-family: poppins; background: -webkit-linear-gradient(#eee, #333); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; mix-blend-mode: exclusion; width: 360px; z-index: 6;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loretoplyr u"]border-bottom: 1px solid #796477;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lorelyrknee"]position: relative; top: -249px; left: 75px; font-size: 6px; text-align: justify; word-break: break all; font-family: verdana; line-height: 175%; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; width: 175px; height: 25px; color: gray;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lorespeaks"]position: relative; top: 25px; width: 275px; height: auto; font-size: 11.5px; text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; line-height: 150%; color: #a3a3a3; padding-left: 20px; border-left: 1px solid #7f687a; font-family: roboto; margin-bottom: 100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lorespeaks b"]color: #7f687a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loreat"]position: relative; right: 0px; top: -25px; font-size: 12px; width: 300px; text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loredivide"]position: relative; top: -50px; width: 275px; height: 1px; border-top: 1px solid #232323;[/newclass]

TLDR: WE OUT

rPXeLkn6
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2023 18:35:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

EXPEDITION COMPLETE!

SPOILS GATHERED FROM THE WILDS

[break][break]

THE FOLLOWING TREASURES have been added to your faction's respective storages. Upon embarking on your next expedition to this place, you may choose to bring some of the treasures for the expedition's duration. However, please note that bringing treasures means less space for items to bring back.[break][break]

Hover over the materials to reveal what you have gathered.

[attr="class","pcContainer"]
[attr="class","greenBg"]

[attr="class","boxContainer"]
[attr="class","boxName"]TREASURES

[attr="class","pcTable"]
[attr="class","pcFlip"]

[attr="class","slot material1"]

[attr="class","slot material3"]

[attr="class","slot material4"]

[attr="class","pkmnSprite"]

[break][break][break][break]

REWARDS

THESE CAN BE ADDED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT & PC

[newclass=.pcContainer]margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 25px; width: 485px; height: 150px; background: #2b2b2b; overflow: hidden; border-radius:5px; border:solid 2px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greenBg]position: relative; margin-left: -70%; width: 70%; height: 120%; background: #9DD404; transform: skewX(-30deg); border-right: 82px solid #96CD04; z-index: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxContainer]position: relative; margin: 0; margin-top: -150px; padding: 0; padding-left: 5px; width: 300px; margin-right: 350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxName]background: #fefaff; width: 115px; border-radius: 50px; margin: 0 auto 5px 69px; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px; font-family: Roboto; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; font-size: 16px; color: #000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable]overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: scroll; direction: rtl; scrollbar-color: #7db302 #87c200; scrollbar-width: thin;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 7px; background-color: #87c200;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #7db302;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcFlip]width: 310px; height: 300px; display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; margin-right: -20px; direction: ltr;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot]background: #fefaff; border-radius: 25%; margin: 10px; width: 40px; height: 40px; text-align: center; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot img]position: absolute; top: 0; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnSprite]position: absolute; margin-left: 250px; height: 75px; width: 300px; background: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material1:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/mqxzZGz/ballofmud.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material2:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/98mtqmH/direshroom.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material3:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/xhWBVfm/safetygoggles.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material4:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/y69kMYw/sacred-seal-right-to-rule.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]