Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,324 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Dragon Hunting [DW/Amor/C]
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 23:33:56 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Accepting the taller man’s gentle hug from behind, he gave her a suggestion that she could find someone to help teach her how to train her dragons. Someone who really knew how to handle and care for them than her own expertise with ghost types being another type she specialized in. Particularly since her Dragapult was not the most beginner friendly ride as Josh had put it, the ghost dragon was a bit too fast to learn yet.[break][break]

“I will consider your offer in teaching me how to train my dragons properly…and with seeing each other more often with dates. My main ride is my Noivern, so she may be good to start with.” The woman replied while she thought of Minerva being so excited to ferry her around the region since the wyvern-like bat was big enough to carry her to anywhere Elise wanted.[break][break]

As Amor added that it would give her an excuse to come to his home, a laugh came from her lips. “And I would not mind coming by to your home. I can bring in my homemade sweets if you'd like to try them.” Her Pokemon didn’t notice that there were two other wild Pokemon, a Marowak and Scrafty that came by their path.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Skipping!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights