Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,324 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Dragon Hunting [DW/Amor/C]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 16:53:35 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

If she needed more dragons to be like her cousin since he had collected a few of them on his team, another trip to Route 114 was the good way to go hunting for more dragon Pokemon. Samael had flew her to the path near the grass since she held onto the Dragapult in spite of how fast he was and the species being more of an advanced kind of ride Pokemon. Returning Samael back to his Pokeball, she released her Froslass and Zorua outside where the ice type made some happy sounds to be out in the chill of the month's season being winter while the fox shook off the bits of snow that fell on him.[break][break]

The woman was going to be prepared to use types that were in an advantage against dragons, so she had some plans today to spend that trip in the wild with the man she met back at the club. "Let's wait for him you two. I'm sure he'll come." She spoke to the floating female ghost and the dark type fox, seeing Ayaka nod a bit where both of the girls would looking out for the presence of the white-haired man.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,880 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2023 21:48:57 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
He was running a tad late as the invitation had sort of thrown him into a mild frenzy. He had been meeting with her quite often, not that he was complaining in the slightest, he had enjoyed spending time with his violet haired companion. Though despite all the time they spent together, and how much they enjoyed each others company, he hadn't yet made a proper move on her. Part of him was afraid of what would happen, if things fell apart. There was also a part of him that still belonged to another, whether she was there or not, he knew he was broken. To burden another with that, he didn't want that.

Shaking his head he would land down in front of her atop his trusty Dragonite, Draco. The dragon accompanied him everywhere, and one look at the female, the dragon gave a somewhat approving look. It was his first time meeting this woman that had so entranced his trainer, but he could understand why his master enjoyed her company.

"I'm here!" The silvery man said in a huff striding up to her trying to catch his breath. "I didn't mean to be late, I was taking a nap after a workout, and overslept." He said to her with his normal charming smile. In fact he did look like he had just woken up. He was in a plain white t-shirt, and shorts. His hair was slightly messy, and he stretched out with a yawn. "I promise to make it up to you." He flashed her a flirtatious wink.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2023 6:40:14 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ZOROARK APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ILLUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHT DAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY SWIPES
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NIGHT SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD RUNERIGUS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WANDERING SPIRIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEAN LOOK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CURSE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DESTINY BOND

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,324 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2023 5:53:25 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Her heart skipped a beat once the man showed up and apologized that he was late to spending time with her out in the route, so the royal replied kindly. "It's no problem. I'm sure I would have minded waiting a bit long for you to get there." Blushing a little from the flirtatious wink he gave her, the yip of the dark type fox had the royal notice that there was a slab with ghostly hands moving slowly towards them in a manner similar to the older horror monsters.[break][break]

Kuro leapt at the ghost Pokemon with a Feint Attack, the streak of a dark aura powering his headfirst tackle as the Runerigus recoiled from the pain. Using Slam on the small dark type, the Zorua yelped in pain and went with another Feint Attack, moving out of the way and seeing Elise throw an empty Pokeball to attempt to catch it.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Catching Runerigus!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,880 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2023 22:45:11 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

His Dragonite would leap into action upon seeing the Zoroark, and Amor quirked a brow he had wanted one for himself for a while now, because he knew that a variant existed of the species. Though the variant he had seen belonged to one of the mysterious Underbosses of Rocket () whose identity he didn't know yet. Still he wanted to capture one, and see if it would change forme during the next distortion that broke out. So with a hail of Thunder Punch's the Draco defeated his current opponent as Amor sidled up to Elise, and unless she stopped him, he would plant a gentle kiss to her cheek.

"I hope it's not to forward of me to say, that I did miss you?" A bright smile on his lips as he looked into her lovely eyes as both of them attempted to capture their respective pokemon. The Rune Pokemon she had found was an interesting specimen as well a variant of another Pokemon that had existed already. All of these variant Pokemon that he kept running into made the researcher in him screech with joy, but he was calm as a lake on the surface as he observed his companion.

"It would seem that we are both off to a good start." He would chuckle at her.

TLDR:
Attempting to Capture Zoroark

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2023 1:01:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DRATINI APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MARVEL SCALE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON RAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAFEGUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA TAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TWISTER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CAMERUPT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SOLID ROCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FOCUS ENERGY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FISSURE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAME BURST

[attr="class","wildtag"]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,324 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2023 17:06:09 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Being able to catch a Pokemon from her father's home region and one that was an interesting species to the Unovan Cofagrigus, she had witnessed her silver-haired companion catching the evolution Kuro would evolve to. Feeling the man sidle up to her and give her a kiss on the cheek, the feeling of having someone to be with made her cheeks flush a little. "I-It's not so forward of you to say that you did miss me. In truth, I missed your company too." Her reply to the man was a bit flustered judging by the fact that he was being so flirty with her when they were together again.[break][break]

"It did go well for both of us." She nodded to Amor once the Froslass saw the little serpentine blue dragon come over to look at them for a battle to train. Ayaka would start with Ice Shard, the shards of ice making the dragon shut her eyes from the pain before the Dratini retaliated with Dragon Rage. With Ayaka's Powder Snow making the Dratini a little weak, Elise tossed an empty Pokeball to catch the smaller dragon.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Catching Dratini!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,880 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2023 22:51:03 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
He saw the Dratini appear, and his first instinct was to capture it, as he was something of a Dragon Master, but when he saw her eyes lock to it, he held himself off, and watched amused for a moment. Amor had more than enough Dragonite giving up one wasn't going to be the end of the world, and so he let his lady companion have one of her own. Perhaps he would gift her a Dragonite, of her own....Tapping his cheek as he thought about that while Draco went into battle mode, and used Extreme Speed to grab hold of the Camerupt to fly it up into the air, and then in a makeshift manuver would come dive bombing straight down at an incredible pace.

Leaving the fire type in a crater that was caused thanks to the wonderful law of physics, Amor would throw a Pokeball to capture it. While he wasn't to fond of it, he was sure that someone out in the world would want it, and he could get something he wanted in return. When Elise mentioned that she had missed his company, he smirked, turning his draconic eyes to her with a tilt of his head.

"Oh yeah....? How much did you miss me hmm?" He teased her, enjoying that she was the one being a bit flustered this time. It also didn't help that Amor enjoyed watching those he flirted with wriggle, and squirm in delight at his affections, some might call him a bit of a sadist for that, but he just liked watching them appreciate his affection. Nothing wrong with that right? Wrapping her up in a hug, their Pokemon were more than capable of fending for themselves after all, and he just smiled brightly at her. "Was it a lot?" He teased her playfully.

TLDR
Capturing the Camel

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2023 5:27:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SKUNTANK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] AFTERMATH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEMENTO
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY SWIPES
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SMOKESCREEN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD THIEVUL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RUN AWAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PARTING SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUCKER PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAIL WHIP

[attr="class","wildtag"]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,324 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2023 22:25:42 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

With both of their captures being a success, she noticed the white-haired man tease her a bit on how much she missed him since their time at the bar the night before. “I-It’s not like I missed you by a lot or anything. Nonetheless…I did hope to see you again.” The woman replied with a blush on her face where Amor was obviously being a little teasing. As she would let him wrap her into a hug, the Froslass had noticed the two other wild Pokemon in the distance looking at what was going on.[break][break]

Ayaka didn’t want to engage in a battle where those two wild Pokemon weren’t what both of the trainers wanted, so she would ignore them and make some small talk to the little Zorua. After a while, the ghost would see the two wild Pokemon go off to find something else to do or other people to bother.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Skipping!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,880 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2023 20:37:21 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

He noticed the two new wild pokemon, and he wasn't very impressed with them himself as he kept her in a gentle embrace from behind. At her insistence that she hadn't missed him as much, he just chuckled a bit. Quirking a brow at such a statement, he tapped his cheek wondering just how truthful that was, but from her stutter, and body language it would appear that she had missed him a bit more than she was willing to let on. It was cute however, and he would give her a ginger kiss on the cheek, and rest his chin on her shoulder should she not pull away.

"Well....I was thinking I am aware we are still new to each other. Would you like to perhaps keep seeing each other, to see how we get along? Doesn't have to be anything strict, at least not until we decide we are in for the long haul?" He was acting far to flirty for someone he wasn't technically dating yet. If someone saw them right now it would surely be a scandal of the century. Though he didn't care, Amor was just tired of always being in conflict. Maybe that is why he gravitated towards Elise, she felt soothing to him. She just accepted this part of him with no judgement seemingly, and that was such a weight from his shoulders.

Was this what it felt like to be free, and alive?

How long had it been....

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 21:48:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HAXORUS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNNERVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASSURANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRAGON RAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCRATCH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SILICOBRA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAND SPIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BRUTAL SWING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MINIMIZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GLARE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEADBUTT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,324 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2023 23:18:47 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Blushing over the man giving her a ginger kiss on the cheek, she lets Amor rest his chim on her shoulder as he asks if she would like to keep seeing him to see how they got along. It didn’t have to be anything strict, not until they decided they were in for the long haul. “I would love to keep seeing you. Your company makes me feel the most relaxed in the face of my clear shyness and reclusivness.” The woman responded with a sigh though she did have to get better at being less nervous.[break][break]

The Froslass looked over to the approaching Haxorus as the female ghost goes to send a Shadow Ball at the large dragon and hears the loud roar of the Haxorus from the pain. Seeing the wild dragon hit her back with Dragon Rage, the Froslass winces and launches an array of Ice Shard as Elise throws an empty Pokeball to attempt capturing the wild Haxorus.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Catching Haxorus!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,880 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2023 21:58:20 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Watching as she caught a Haxorus he just chuckled as he had a few of his own already. The Silicobra wasn't particularly interesting to him, and thus it was left alone as he listened to her, response.

"You know if you're going to specialize in dragon types, you should look for someone who specializes in them as well. They could give you some helpful tips." He chuckled a little, and gave her another gentle hug from behind before moving to stand beside her. Her admittance of how shy she was, and how she could relax with him. Part of him felt a bit guilty, but she at least kept some of the dark feelings in his chest at bay. She was soothing to him in her own way. A small fragment of him wondered if he could heal from his past?

"Perhaps since we are going to be seeing each other more often....Going on dates, and the like. I could help you learn to train your dragons properly." While he would never admit it, Amor enjoyed teaching people. Knowing that those he helped could go further, and become stronger to challenge him. Memories of a young boy came to his mind, a boy with a Larvesta that he had met while defending a farm from Beeheeyem.

A young boy who had challenged him with that Larvesta, and took on his Dragonite. While they lost in the end, Amor saw promise in them, and it made him sad that the boy had gone off to a land faraway. Amor rarely taught others, it seemed whenever someone interested him they just vanished soon after. Perhaps he was cursed.

"Besides it would give me an excuse to have you over at my home." Which would serve to get Walter off his back about finding a girlfriend.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 1:50:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MAROWAK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BATTLE ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ENDEAVOR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUD SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BONEMERANG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THRASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SCRAFTY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHED SKIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK CLIMB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CHIP AWAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HIGH JUMP KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEAD SMASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE HAXORUS!

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights