part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
BEYOND [m,c]
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2023 4:03:32 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Space. The last place she thought she’d be venturing to. Well, that’s a lie. She figured they’d have to make the trek sooner or later with Meteno looming over them. But after the asteroid . . . well, she tried not to think about the future too much when it wasn’t certain. Now, though, with Meteno gone and a sliver of hope of Hoenn on the horizon, every inch of it dared them to explore. Not to mention the consistent pang of desire driven by the shared connection with her patron.

Rayquaza, god of the skies, fully healed and anxious to share their home with their chosen. They had remained grateful for their freedom to roam as they pleased, but it was inevitable they wouldn’t roam alone forever. An expedition to space, the final frontier, an adventure of a lifetime.

Rayquaza almost seemed giddy and anxious as the emerald serpent waited outside their remote lab in Ever Grand. They slithered through the dry winter grass; a deep hum of impatience rumbled through their throat.

Eva traded in her Sygna Suit for a space suit this time, hesitant to sever herself from her bond given the circumstances of their adventure. Matias was given a similar suit: light weight, sturdy, a helmet with a comm device to let them speak.

Upon seeing them, the legendary didn’t hesitate to slip over to Eva’s side, their broad head lowering to inspect the strange suit with a large yellow eye, “Easy,” she cooed gently, sensing the restlessness. She rested a gloved palm on the pokemon’s forehead. Rayquaza’s gaze shifted to , a hesitant and cautious glare. A forked tongue flicked out to taste the air, his scent, the primal energy. Eva could feel the beast’s heart begin to beat faster.

“Ready?’ she grinned up at Matias, her forever adventure partner.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,466 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
BEYOND [m,c]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2023 10:29:40 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

matias has never been one to shy away from adventure, especially not when there are certain risks involved. the thrill that comes with it has always been enough to lure him in.[break][break]

the same can be said for this adventure even if he feels resistance at the sight of rayquaza. even now, he can sense its heavy gaze on him, distrust lingering between them.[break][break]

it likely always will.[break][break]

he smiles at eva, excited to join her.[break][break]

"always."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
BEYOND [m,c]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2023 6:40:53 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva could feel it too – a hesitation, a heaviness that lingered between her fiancé and the sky serpent. It was dulled by her own emotions, but it still was unsettling. She wanted them to be comfortable though that would likely never happen consider Groudon’s influence. It’s in their nature to resist each other like the same end of two magnets.

“Me too!” she practically squeals in excitement, the high pitched tone causing Rayquaza to draw back with a gentle huff of air. Eva places the helmet firmly on her head, encouraging Matias to do that same. She taps the side of it causing the comm link to crackle to life, “Can you hear me?” she asks before tugging at Matias's space suit to make sure it's secure. Safety first.

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,466 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
BEYOND [m,c]
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2023 10:22:06 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

easily enough, excitement overwhelms the discomfort he feels when around rayquaza. he leans into the feeling, focusing on it and on her as he appreciates her infectious energy. it makes him laugh as he slips his helmet on as well.[break][break]

after a moment of static, her voice calls out to him.[break][break]

"no, can you hear me?"[break][break]

he's joking, clearly, and he tugs back at her suit.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
BEYOND [m,c]
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2023 22:47:17 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 “Wait – really?” the joke fall a little short before it snaps into focus. She grins behind the visor of the helmet, rolling her eyes, “Very funny,” she finishes checking his suit for leaks and when satisfied, she gives him a pat on the chest, “Eva approved,” she hums.

Without a word, and even before she turns, Rayquaza is already shifting to present their back for the duo to climb up on. Eva rises first, settling in with a small wiggle. She leaves room for Matias to find his place behind her just in front of the pokemon’s first set of stabilizing fins.

“Hang on tight,” she warns him after he is settled in. With a gentle push and sense of readiness, the serpent crawls forward, slinking into the air like finding the breeze like a ribbon caught in the wind. The gentle wave of their body doesn’t last long. A rush of wind accompanied by the force of gravity fights back against the riders as Rayquaza angles upwards and shoot towards the stars with DRAGON ASCENT.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,466 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
BEYOND [m,c]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2023 4:06:13 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

he gives her a pat on her chest as well once he's done with his check.[break][break]

"matias approved."[break][break]

there is a slight hesitance when he peers up rayquaza's back, not from fear or anything of the sort, but from the ever-present tension between them.[break][break]

whatever. he climbs up and hangs on tight as he prepares for takeoff. this is far too exciting to care about anything else.[break][break]

"ready!"[break][break]

a countdown plays in his head that definitely doesn't sync with when rayquaza actually takes off.[break][break]

"—!"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
BEYOND [m,c]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2023 4:34:42 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The rush of wind vibrates their suits, gravity threatening to tear them right off the pokemon’s back and send hurling back towards Hoenn. Eva tenses against the forces, leaning closer to the serpent’s back to take the burden off of her.

There comes a point in their ascent where gravity begins to fade. Behind them Hoenn shrinks into the distance. The rough outline of many more regions pop up within the vast blue of the world’s oceans until eventually the curves of the planet stand out against a black sky. The light they know fades, and instead their darkness is littered with brilliant, scattered stars across ebon.

Rayquaza slows as gravity completely fades. Instead, they are suspended in space, no forces tugging and their bodies. It’s a strange feeling, now even further out than they were with the meteor. Rayquaza curves in orbit, a low hum vibrating through their throat as it turns back to look at the bright sphere of blue and white they came from, “Whoa,” Eva whispers, her eyes growing wide at the strange, new perspective she’s only ever seen in videos or pictures.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,466 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
BEYOND [m,c]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2023 4:59:42 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

matias faces tough battles during their ascent. gravity and wind and all resistances force him to hold on for dear life. one little slip is all it will take for him to slide off and come barreling back down to earth.[break][break]

the other battle is with his stomach. though not one to get queasy, the sensation feels otherworldly as they break free into the darkness, meeting zero gravity.[break][break]

here, with nothing else around them, he releases his grip slightly, feeling himself drifting.[break][break]

"woah..."[break][break]

he looks around, taking in the view.[break][break]

"this is unreal!"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
BEYOND [m,c]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2023 6:04:05 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 It really is unreal. They floated in space, the final frontier, an adventure Eva never dreamed they would be taking together. Having Matias beside her made it perfect.

But now what? They literally had no limitations. Space was their Cloyster.

They could literally go to the moon and back.

After another moment of taking in the sight of their world, Eva gently taps the side of the serpent. It’s body lurched forward and turns away from Earth, “I’ve always wanted to walk on the moon,” she muses out loud, grinning behind her visor as the ivory silhouette of the moon becomes their target.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,466 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
BEYOND [m,c]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2023 16:08:23 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

too distracted by the sight of planet earth, matias isn't able to catch his grip in time before the rayquaza turns away. he's left floating, drifting into the endless abyss.[break][break]

slowly, though, which is really anticlimactic and more so amusing.[break][break]

"let's go to the moon."[break][break]

he agrees, then chuckles.[break][break]

"pick me up on your way there please."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
BEYOND [m,c]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2023 7:17:55 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Huh? Eva turns slightly to look behind her, suddenly feeling the loss of the presence against her back. Even in deep space she could sense the loss. Of course, she can’t help but laugh when she spots him helpless floating around in space. In fact, it makes her giggle into her comms.

“That kind looks like fun!” she considers for a moment, using the momentum of her sudden push off the dragon’s back to experience the weightlessness of space.

Of course, her momentum keeps going . . and going. And suddenly she’s gently colliding with Matias, her arms reaching to embrace him as they tumbled through space, laughing genuinely as she does so.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,466 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
BEYOND [m,c]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2023 10:41:28 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"eva..."[break][break]

he almost feels helpless just floating about like that. almost. if though he were ever susceptible to feeling such a thing.[break][break]

fits of laughter escape him as he watches her do the same, except she travels much faster until she eventually ends up colliding with him. as always, he catches her, returning the embrace as their helmets knock into each other.[break][break]

"think we can just...float to the moon?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
BEYOND [m,c]
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2023 22:22:26 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 This is what she loves. Adventure, new experiences, Matias. It’s hard to not be happy in the moment. He catches her and she folds her arms around him in a tight hug as their helmets click together. If only there was nothing separating them so she could really see his smile rather than just hear the laughter.

“We could,” she hums softly, feeling Rayquaza already make a wide turn to come pick them back up, “May take a long time though,” it could take forward and she wouldn’t care, not if it meant being with him.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,466 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
BEYOND [m,c]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2023 10:19:59 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

floating there isn't the most ideal but the sight of rayquaza turning back around to pick them up has him quickly leaning toward it. better to float than hitch a ride on that thing again.[break][break]

"what's the rush? let's float."[break][break]

but when he tries to swim toward it, he finds himself kicking his legs for nothing.[break][break]

"we may need to ask your friend to push us, though."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
BEYOND [m,c]
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2023 4:31:19 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 If Matias could see her, he’d see her roll her eyes quite dramatically after glancing towards the moon, “It’s still miles away, silly,” and clearly his ridiculous kicking wasn’t going to get him there. He looked adorable.

“I do have an idea,” her could likely here the grin in her voice. She reaches out to take ahold of him again, guiding his arms to her waist to hold on tight. She watched Rayquaza approach, a curious sparkle in its eyes.

Wind didn’t exist in space, but perhaps she could make it exist, “Hold on tight,” she warns before taking a deep breath. She spreads out her arms, finger tingling beneath the thick gloves of the spacesuit. A small gust of air buffets against the fabric, growing strong as she creates wind. Without gravity, it doesn’t take much to push them forward. Rayquaza spins around them as they push forward, a steady stream driving them through space towards the moon. She couldn’t keep this up forever, but it was fun to try.

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing