saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,466 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
BEYOND [m,c]
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2023 10:50:09 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

sure enough, the wind she conjures up is enough to push them forward. they float closer and closer to the moon, but since they're miles away it might take them a while to reach.[break][break]

"wow! cool power, babe."[break][break]

it almost rivals his ability to manipulate the earth but it's still not quite as cool.[break][break]

he's impatient so it's only natural for him to ask:[break][break]

"how long until we get there?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
BEYOND [m,c]
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2023 22:15:12 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Being able to manipulate air and fly through space was much cooler than silly exploding pillars – but Eva would never tell him that.

“This is gonna take too long too,” it was a fun experiment for a moment, but she summons Rayquaza to pick them up. Eva grabs ahold of one of the dragon’s fins to tug them through space towards the moon.

The pale surface grows wider against the ebon horizon until eventually a subtle tug of gravity can be felt from its pull. They steadily drift down towards the surface until the rocky terrain crunches beneath their boots, “Whoa,” Eva whispers to herself, though the active comm link lets Matias here the awe in her voice, “I wonder if we’re the first ones,” they couldn’t be . . . could they?

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,466 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
BEYOND [m,c]
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2023 5:04:02 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

her awe is bright and vibrant and his own easily mirrors hers.[break][break]

"are we?"[break][break]

has anyone else ever stepped foot on the moon before? he wonders. it would be exciting if they were the first ones from hoenn to do so.[break][break]

well, megalopolans have most likely visited, but it's still a feat for the two humans.[break][break]

"do you want to take samples to bring back?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
BEYOND [m,c]
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 18:07:50 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva peers down at the pale gravels crunching beneath her boots. What a strange place, a strange pull of gravity. Rayquaza settles on the moon’s surface not too far from them, the large plume of dust rising and settling at a particularly slow rate.

“Maybe some Rockets,” she thought out loud bitterly, “They’ve been playing with some space travel recently, haven’t they?” better reason for them to explore this moon to make sure there was nothing left behind that could be detrimental to the League, “And yes, I would actually. I even brought some tubes!” she reaches into her pocket to extract half a dozen sample vials. She tosses three towards Matias, forgetting about the different pull of gravity here.

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,466 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
BEYOND [m,c]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 7:57:39 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

the three she tosses suspend mid-air, floating gently in no one direction in particular. he chuckles, then reaches out to grab them before they're lost to the endless abyss of space.[break][break]

he tucks two in and then reaches down to start picking up moon rocks.[break][break]

"nah, pretty sure we're the first ones here, babe."[break][break]

pretty sure they would've heard about it otherwise.[break][break]

"we should lay our claim on it."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
BEYOND [m,c]
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2023 4:25:36 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva agrees they are, even if they aren’t There’s nothing to prove it otherwise, after all.

She squats down to scoop some plain old moon dirt into a tube. Nothing too special, but a baseline is always required, “We should,” she pops the top back on the vial and tucks it away.

For a moment, she stays squatting, reaching out a finger to draw something in the loose dirt. Her finger traces along a path that creates a small valley in its wake. It’s nothing extraordinarily creative but the smile in her voice hints that she is quite pleased with her work.

“There,” she declares, standing and motioning towards her work. It’s their initials together written into the moon like two lovers would write their names into the sand, “We can do better than that though. Any ideas?”

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,466 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
BEYOND [m,c]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 7:59:27 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

with their initials now written on the surface of the moon, what else is there they could do that would top that?[break][break]

"if only we had a flag."[break][break]

hindsight is 20/20.[break][break]

instead, he raises his hand, starting to manipulate the ground to further etch in their initials. this way, they won't fade away with time.[break][break]

he turns to look at her with a bright smile.[break][break]

"i think this is good enough."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,923 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
BEYOND [m,c]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2023 6:44:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven