Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
WRAITHS [M]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2023 3:55:34 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

The veil between life and death had thinned here, blurring as faces phased in and out of the mist. Elisabeth watched the phenomenon in wary silence as she made her way to the jubokko tree once more, attempting to avoid the eyes that followed her.[break][break]

A quiet fear prickled at the back of her neck, wondering at which souls might be aware of her presence here.[break][break]

Nothing had changed at the broken seal since she'd last seen it, however. Its leafy vegetation remained as it ever was, emanating a resentment that wafted from it like a bitter, herbal scent.[break][break]

This repeat pilgrimage, it appeared, would yield little in terms of new information.[break][break]

At least in the way she had presumed it would.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mission: The Wilds.[break]
- Prompt 04: examine the broken seal to the west, found in the middle of a jubokko tree.

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
WRAITHS [M]
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2023 15:21:35 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","alexanderbase"]
[attr="class","alexander1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","alexanderimg"]

[attr="class","alexander2"]

it had not been an easy decision to venture back into the border to the lands he once roamed not as the living but as the dead. even now he's still not too sure which side he falls on. dead, alive, or somewhere in between.[break][break]

as he steps through the mist, parting it ever so slightly, he soon stops at the sight of another by the jubokko tree. cautious but not enough to seem hostile, he calls out to them.[break][break]

"i hope i'm not intruding."[break][break]

[attr="class","alexander3"]
[attr="class","alexanderpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.alexanderbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
WRAITHS [M]
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2023 0:47:03 GMT
[nospaces]

"Intruding? Not at all."[break][break]

Elisabeth rose up from the ground and turned to view the newcomer. Unlike the time that had stumbled upon her here, she had truly come here alone.[break][break]

An unwise decision, most likely, given what horrors she'd already experienced in this place.[break][break]

"So tell me," she began, her voice taking on a levity that belied the severity of its question, "are you of the living or the dead?"[break][break]

She'd encountered both.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Prompt 04: examine the broken seal to the west, found in the middle of a jubokko tree.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
WRAITHS [M]
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2023 15:44:55 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

"both."[break][break]

he says with a soft chuckle.[break][break]

"now, the living, though venturing back here has me questioning myself."[break][break]

with eyes slightly narrowed, he wonders.[break][break]

"and yourself?"[break][break]

[newclass=.alexanderbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
WRAITHS [M]
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2023 23:45:39 GMT
[nospaces]

"Living, yes. With the intention of remaining that way."[break][break]

Her arms crossed as she regarded the pale-haired stranger, calculation flashing in her green eyes. Alexander Stone was not a man she'd known, but only read about. His face was as meaningless to her as any other face here would have been.[break][break]

"Is that your body that you are currently inhabiting, then? I was under the impression theft was the only way anyone dead escaped this place."[break][break]

While her voice was even and level, the tightness with which she held herself betrayed her unease.[break][break]

"Do not take dead for granted, Miss Fiorelli," the words of whispered back to her, and in this moment, the memory seemed more like a prophecy than a threat.

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
WRAITHS [M]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2023 7:36:36 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

the unease in the air between them is felt, though not commented on. he imagines he would be the same way should their roles have been reversed.[break][break]

"yes, in a way. i was ethereal until i wasn't. no theft involve, i assure you."[break][break]

he glances around, past her and the tree.[break][break]

"there's a golurk that roams these lands. have you seen it by chance?"[break][break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
WRAITHS [M]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2023 18:00:14 GMT
[nospaces]

His answers only invited more questions as an eyebrow lifted. What sort of parlor trick was this, then? Assuming he was telling the truth, what he was describing should be impossible.[break][break]

Nails fiercely dug into her arm as her hold on herself tightened. It had to be impossible. Otherwise, that meant...[break][break]

His non sequitur snapped her back into the moment. She blinked, thrown off by the seemingly tangential nature of the question, before she admitted, "The Golurk? Yes, I have. The one with the immense shield?"[break][break]

She'd witnessed it do battle with in this very place, not so long ago.

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
WRAITHS [M]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2023 17:36:04 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

"that's the one. i take your relatively calm demeanor to mean you haven't seen it recently."[break][break]

relatively being the key word as he does notice the tenseness in which she holds herself. he thought it might be because of him but perhaps there was something more.[break][break]

regardless, he continues.[break][break]

"it hunts spirits that are trying to escape this realm. for a while, it had hunted me, too. i wanted to see if it still would."[break][break]

and then, remembering he hasn't properly introduced himself, he does so now.[break][break]

"oh! i'm alexander."[break][break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
WRAITHS [M]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2023 20:02:49 GMT
[nospaces]

"No, not recently," she confirmed, and her grip slackened a bit as understanding dawned. "I hadn't realized that was its purpose here, but that makes sense."[break][break]

Suddenly the bodies impaled on the shield held more meaning.[break][break]

"It seems to be leaving you alone for now, at least," Elisabeth said, briefly scanning the horizon. This time, nothing nefarious seemed liable to arrive from the fog and mist.[break][break]

A beat passed, and she added as if to reassure him, "It can be fought, as I'm sure you know. A companion of mine repelled it with a Mega-Evolved Gengar."[break][break]

Though there was no reason to reassure him, really. In her mind, it was better that the dead stayed dead.[break][break]

"Elisabeth," she introduced herself, arms falling by her sides. A moment's hesitation preceded the extending of a hand in greeting. "I suppose there are stranger ways to be introduced to someone, but I'm struggling to think of any at the moment."

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
WRAITHS [M]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2023 16:50:33 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

repelling the golurk isn't really his main concern. he's more curious than anything, wondering if it would still chase after him upon his return. if so, would he be nothing more than a lost spirit, then? one that managed to escape?[break][break]

"the pleasure is mine, elisabeth."[break][break]

what's strange about it besides the fact that he's meant to be dead?[break][break]

"knowing that this isn't your first trip into the border, i have to ask, what are you looking to find here?"[break][break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
WRAITHS [M]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2023 19:04:19 GMT
[nospaces]

Was it a pleasure to meet her, really? He seemed far less vindictive than other spirits she'd met here.[break][break]

Then again, living anew might soothe the anxieties of the once-dead.[break][break]

At his question, she indicated the nearby tree with a nod of her head, the green leaves peeking out from the seal curling around its cracked edges. "I am curious about the tree here," she said, staring up at its red-flecked leaves and sprawling branches. "And the seal at its heart. What it might mean."[break][break]

She looked back at him, wondering. How much did spirits know of this place, compared to those who were still bound to their mortal coil? Maybe he had some insight she lacked.

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
WRAITHS [M]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2023 16:28:47 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

"ah, the seals."[break][break]

he looks up at the tree.[break][break]

"there are three others, as you might be aware. i'm not entirely sure what any of them mean or what they represent. my best guess is that they were made to contain spirits."[break][break]

a simple deduction follows.[break][break]

"spirits that escaped much like i have, perhaps."[break][break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
WRAITHS [M]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2023 1:50:56 GMT
[nospaces]

Elisabeth craned her neck to stare at the jubokko tree for several moments longer, the man's words echoing in the ensuing silence.[break][break]

Three others. She'd heard as much, though she'd only witnessed this seal at present. "Four spirits, then," she surmised, arms crossing once more. "I'll hazard a guess they aren't as calm in manner as yourself?"[break][break]

The faintest hint of dry humor was laced in the words, reflected in a small smile.[break][break]

"Every time I come here, it seems to exude a sense of bitterness and resentment. As if the seal itself holds some ancient grudge beyond our knowing."

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
WRAITHS [M]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2023 9:44:21 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

"most likely not, i'm afraid."[break][break]

even if he has yet to run into any of the four spirits, he imagines they do not bode well for the balance of the world. they must have been sealed away for a reason.[break][break]

he dares to take a step closer.[break][break]

"and are you feeling either of them at the moment?"[break][break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
WRAITHS [M]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2023 13:49:53 GMT
[nospaces]

"Presently? No."[break][break]

A silent alarm went off in her as he stepped closer, and subconsciously, she took a slight step back in answer.[break][break]

Oddly it reminded her of two chess pieces on a board, one darting out of pursuit of the other. "But White always goes first, Elisabeth," her father's voice whispered back to her. "Whoever moves first always has the advantage."[break][break]

"And you?" she asked, a touch of wariness coloring her inquiry. "Any grudges or resentments? It's always been my understanding that the dead who do not pass on have unfinished business. What is the nature of yours?"[break][break]

Just because he seemed pleasant enough didn't mean he was any different than the other spirits that haunted this place.

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]