2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
soul silver [c]
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2023 12:55:49 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
There's ink ingrained in the dents of his fingertips and a dusting of darkness smudged beneath the eyes when Angelo finally emerges from his hangar office.  

Proof he'd been sat at his desk too long, scouring the images and readings he'd taken of the border so far, turning it into an eligible map with pen to paper.

Stretching out his limbs in a chorus of pops, Angelo steps out into the warm afternoon sunshine for a bit of fresh, ocean air.  

Claws click on concrete as a Lycanroc emerges from the hangar grounds, Artemis trotting over to check out the sound of the groaning door with ears perked alert.

After the break in a few months back, more pokémon lingered around the property. (Just in case one fancied another drop in.)

Been a quiet day, huh?” He smiles as he reaches down to pet the Lycanroc.

[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
soul silver [c]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2023 1:19:23 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]"Guess that's my cue to ruin it, then." Rowan called out with a small smirk from above, legs dangling off the edge of the hanger roof with a gentle swing. If there was one thing he learned as a Rocket Beast, it was how to make a silent entrance. "Sirocco?" The Pelipper squawked, scooping up Rowan in it's gaping mouth before gliding down to the pavement. "Thanks, buddy." He clambered out of the maw and returned the Pokémon to their Pokéball in a crimson streak of light. [break][break]

"Sorry I haven't come to visit since Johto. You got some time?" Rowan asked with a perched brow, pulling a feather out of his jacket and letting it drift into the ocean from the wind.
[attr="class","rowwttag"]

[attr="class","rowwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.rowwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#487f8a; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#487f8a!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #487f8a; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #487f8a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #487f8ac!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #487f8a; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #487f8a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #487f8a; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
soul silver [c]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2023 18:38:43 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
They look up, alerted by a voice from up on the roof.

Growls rumbling in the pit of Artemis's throat are swiftly cut off by the command of a finger snap, their visitor was not one here with ill intent. 

Angelo's lips split into a grin as he watches the spectacle unfold before him, not even annoyed that his roof-lounging Dragapult were nowhere to be seen. 

lands before him to a chorus of slow claps.

After that entrance? Sure. I think you earned it.” A callused hand reaches out to gently slap the man on the arm.

Over here, daredevil and you can tell me how you've been,” he says, gesturing over towards the hangar's wooden jetty with a tilt of his head. They could sit over there.
[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
soul silver [c]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2023 6:47:17 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]"I've been better." Rowan admitted, following Angelo towards the jetty. "Been taking a hefty moral inventory since our trip to the Burned Tower." He stuck his hands in his pockets, peering out over the water. There was a lingering secret between them, one that had been uncovered during their talk with the Kimono Girl. "I feel like I owe you an explanation, about what I said back there." [break][break]

Amber eyes glanced towards Angelo for a moment, unable to hold it for long. "I killed, and you should know what happened."

[newclass=.rowwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#487f8a; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#487f8a!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #487f8a; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #487f8a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #487f8ac!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #487f8a; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #487f8a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #487f8a; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
soul silver [c]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2023 16:23:34 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
Beneath their footfalls the jetty creaks, old wooden panels adding their piece before the conversation pushes their voice into the background. 

Together, he and Rowan stand over the water. Artemis padding over to sit next to Angelo's leg. With the horizon twinkling prettily in the distance, sky kissing sea, it makes for a soothing scene. 

It's in stark contrast to the sharpness of the atmosphere that begins to settle over them, wind direction changing like an approaching storm. 

Blue eyes carefully peer out of the corner towards the young man, windows to the soul frosted glass. 

He remembers the confessions he'd overheard in the tower, had his suspicions about ... 

So, you thought you'd come all the way out here for my peace of mind?” An eyebrow raises, like a wordless hint. 

If Rowan's confessions had been eating the pilot up, then he'd have gone to the man himself and asked about it. This didn't feel like it was for his benefit. 

Alright, Rowan. I'm listening.

And yet he encourages him to go on, regardless. 

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
soul silver [c]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 4:56:05 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]"I'm telling you because I'm going to try to make it right soon, but I don't know what'll happen to me when I do." Rowan knew this was more about his own burden than owing the truth to Angelo, but the pilot was one of the few friends he had left, ever since regained her memories. There was the desire to maintain that, through the truth. "I was there on the night Team Rocket took Sootopolis City. I was one of them, in fact." A soft sigh escaped his lips, letting the ocean breeze fill the silence for a moment.[break][break]

"I'd gotten into a battle with , the Gym Leader. My Swampert, Atlas, against his Machamp, Cobra." The crack of the Pokémon's ribcage echoed through his mind, forcing a wince into his features. "I'd never Mega Evolved Atlas before, I didn't know he'd lose control like that...become so aggressive." Rowan's gaze hit the pavement, unable to hold his head higher. "Before I could recall him, Atlas had already killed Cobra."

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
soul silver [c]
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2023 18:04:51 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
All those months ago, Angelo had agreed to accompany a stranger to the Johto region. Not out of loyalty nor friendship but for the gold placed on the table.

It had been a job. 

Yet during the time spent travelling together, he'd still learned a great deal about the man suspected to be a Rocket member. 

That he was looking for the legendary pokémon, Suicune, for reasons in which himself could relate and that he carried a great deal of weight on his shoulders, overheard when sins were tearfully confessed.

Angelo had realised that, although he himself yet considered a friend, he was not a bad kid. 

He was trying. 

Sounds like it wasn't just Atlas who lost control of themselves back then,” his gaze doesn't stray from Rowan, voice calm but pointed. His pokémon wasn't the one to load the gun and point the barrel at Cobra. “Not that I expect you need me to tell you that.

Hands slip into his pockets, purposefully portraying a posture of ease. 

So, have you figured it out for yourself?” His words call back to a tearful, resolved pledge made in a consecrated tower. “How you're going to make this world a better place? Make it right?

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
soul silver [c]
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 5:19:22 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]"I have." A small smile crawled over his lips, a strange calm at knowing the path forward. "I'm going to leave Team Rocket, a friend of mine is helping me escape." As dangerous as this was, he wouldn't be tethered to the criminal organization anymore. It had taken too much from him, and even the promise of family couldn't make up for all that he'd been put through. "Not only that..."[break][break]

Rowan held up a Pokéball, inert but obviously containing a Pokémon. "I brought the Pokémon I killed back to life, at Mt. Pyre." The sentence may have sounded strange, but it was nothing less than the truth. "I'm going to bring them back to their owner, soon."

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
soul silver [c]
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 17:17:18 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
Rowan seems, in stark contrast to when they'd ventured to Johto, optimistic. Resolved

As if he was beginning to grasp hold of the answers he'd been looking for in that burned tower, months and months ago. Crafted by his own hand, rather than collected in the ash of someone else's life. 

Angelo's lips crack into a reassuring smile. 

If you need a place to bunker down for a few days, you know where to find me.” Its a small offer, and Rowan seems confident enough with his friend but it didn't hurt to give the kid a safe haven if it goes to shit. “Its not glamorous, but you can stay at the hangar.

Fuck rocket, at this point. 

Brow pinched in a curious frown, Angelo looks at the pokéball presented. “I heard rumours that dead pokémon were being revived,” he wonders, for the briefest of moments, if Auriga's spirit still lingered. “Just... try not to expect hugs of gratitude, alright?

had still had a friend killed in front of him, after all. That would never go away, even if Cobra returned. 

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
soul silver [c]
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 7:42:21 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]"I might take you up on that." Rowan chuckled, his lips curling into a smirk. "You wouldn't believe the rent prices in Slateport City, I'll be living in a box at this rate." The moment of levity was appreciated, something he could count on Angelo for quite often. Was this what it was like to have a normal friend, instead of just another tortured soul to commiserate and cry with? Rowan could get used to this, admittedly.[break][break]

"I'm expecting to be hit, probably a lot." He shrugged, seeming to have come to terms with it. "I deserve it, honestly. Not looking forward to it, though." Throwing punches he'd gotten good at, taking them was a different story.

[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#f8a42c; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#f8a42c!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #f8a42c; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #f8a42c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #f8a42c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #f8a42c; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #f8a42c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #f8a42c; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
soul silver [c]
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 11:49:30 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
Yeah, you kinda do.” It was a blunt reply, fat of the bullshit snipped right off. Noah was well in his rights to give Rowan a beatdown. “Try and look on the brightside though. Maybe if Noah smacks you around enough, rocket won't recognise you.

Angelo's voice isn't harsh when he delivers it, however.

With a breath of amusement exhaled from his nose and a hand smacked down on Rowan's shoulder, what he'd find is a kind of supportive ribbing from Angelo. 

So, what now?

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
soul silver [c]
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 19:18:07 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]"Well, soon I'll be one of the most wanted people in Hoenn. Team Rocket will put a price on my head, and likely will try to get at me through the people who know me." Rowan smirked slightly, amber eyes glancing at Angelo from the corner. "Sure you still want to be my friend, Angelo?" The question was presented as a joke, but this was a legitimate opportunity for the man to escape, should he be so inclined. [break][break]

"If so, is Nautica hiring? I don't think Rangers get paid that much, Razz is always dressed like a dollar store mannequin." He snickered.

[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#f8a42c; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#f8a42c!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #f8a42c; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #f8a42c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #f8a42c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #f8a42c; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #f8a42c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #f8a42c; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
soul silver [c]
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 18:11:23 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
Feigned contemplation escapes in a hum, gaze taking to the horizon with an expression of serious thought. Intentionally delaying the response. 

We could use a swabbie,” Angelo eventually pitches to the soon-to-be former rocket, eyebrows tilted in a way to make it seem like an appealing Nautica role. “Tell you what, me an' Sky will leave the position open for you, in case the rangers don't work out.

What pays more, ranger cadets or Nautica cleaners? Maybe Rowan will be the first to find out... 

But for the record, Rowan. I don't think you'll need it.

After all, the kid had already committed himself to his cause long before even signing the league papers. And with someone like on his side, Angelo knows both will do just fine. 

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
soul silver [c]
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 0:09:09 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]"I know." Rowan smiled, grabbing one of the Pokéballs from his belt. "Thanks for the vote of confidence, Angelo." The sentiment was sincere, knowing there was those that believed in him was enough for Rowan to know he'd set himself on the right path. "I'll leave you to your business, I gotta be going, lots to plan." [break][break]

The Pelipper reappeared in a flash of light, saddle and all, for Rowan to climb upon. "Take care of yourself." He gave a small wave before motioning for his Pokémon to take to the air, soaring upwards and towards Slateport City.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
soul silver [c]
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 4:44:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: