[attr="class","lorelhold"]
[attr="class","loreholdsalltop"]
[attr="class","loretoplyr"]i like men on their knees

[attr="class","loretophold"]i don't need your roses

[attr="class","loreleibanner"]

[attr="class","loreleibannercolor"]

[attr="class","lorelicon"]

[attr="class","loreleisym"][attr="class","cp cp-rose"]

[attr="class","lorelyrknee"]praying up to their god seeing visions of me i'm a cult leader mind reader heart eater Fear feeder, say I'm your favorite preacher

[attr="class","lorespeaks"]
"well."[break][break]
this was certainly a predicament. not only was andrea on friendly fire mode, but danny was knocked out and actively dying on her prized dog. the houndoom growled and snarled viciously, not enjoying the proximity with the 'weaker' being she deemed the blonde to be. lorelei couldn't help but agree. a moment of thought went into what micah saw in him, but she decided not to think too hard - instead snapping back into focus at how her houndoom was out of commission at that moment unless she intended to use danny's frame as a prop to an attack. "thank you, richie," lorelei nodded at the electric type that summoned itself out of sheer duty. the kangaskhan was still up for the count and mother was shaking herself free of annoyance - her fur prickling on end, ready to advance.[break][break]
"i suppose there is no other choice." [break][break]
instead of focusing on pokemon-on-pokemon battling, the rocket member acted very well into the role of someone that was part of the gang-like group. "i hope we can still work together in the future," lorelei said dryly as she watched her houndoom wind up a dragon hammer directly for andrea herself. this wasn't a full on attack - but enough to knock any normal human cold, of so she hoped. the houndoom seemed to want to go in for the kill, but it knew its bounds by the way it went to generously tap andrea on the head with the purple-blue hammer that it manifested around itself - using its body as means of administering the heavy attack. [break][break]
a dragon-typed attack for a dragon cosplayer.[break][break]
"miss shalin, i think our visit is cut short. do you have a few pokemon to spare?" this was meant both in terms of allowing a pokemon to carry andrea away if need be but also have backup in case the kangaskhan and alakazam wished to brawl some more. the shiny ditto had morphed into a copy of the scrappy kangaskhan, readying up a sing to attempt to put their targets to sleep. the umbreon had pushed itself into the front, acting as a shield with a protect.

[attr="class","loredivide"]

[attr="class","loreat"]@danny

[newclass=".lorelhold"]position: relative; width: 360px; height: auto; border: 1px solid #232323; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: #2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loreholdsalltop"]position: relative; left: 0px; top: 0px; width: 360px; height: 200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loretophold"]position: relative; top: -23px; right: -97px; width: 150px; font-size: 7px; padding: 8px; font-family: poppins; font-weight: bold; color: white; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; background-color: #796477;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loreleibanner"]position: relative; top: 0px; width: 360px; height: 75px; background: url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/964106694525333564/1063736206216679516/x6.png); opacity: 0.4; filter: contrast(0.4); z-index: 1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loreleibannercolor"]position: relative; width: 360px; height: 75px; top: -75px; z-index: 2; background-color: #766376; mix-blend-mode: multiply;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lorelicon"]position: relative; left: -75px; top: -95px; width: 75px; height: 75px; border-radius: 100%; border: 10px solid #262626; overflow: hidden; z-index: 5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lorelicon img"]width: 75px; height: 75px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loreleisym"]position: relative; top: -175px; left: -120px; font-size: 80px; color: #262626; z-index: 3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loretoplyr"]position: relative; font-size: 15px; top: 70px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-family: poppins; background: -webkit-linear-gradient(#eee, #333); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; mix-blend-mode: exclusion; width: 360px; z-index: 6;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loretoplyr u"]border-bottom: 1px solid #796477;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lorelyrknee"]position: relative; top: -249px; left: 75px; font-size: 6px; text-align: justify; word-break: break all; font-family: verdana; line-height: 175%; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; width: 175px; height: 25px; color: gray;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lorespeaks"]position: relative; top: 25px; width: 275px; height: auto; font-size: 11.5px; text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; line-height: 150%; color: #a3a3a3; padding-left: 20px; border-left: 1px solid #7f687a; font-family: roboto; margin-bottom: 100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lorespeaks b"]color: #7f687a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loreat"]position: relative; right: 0px; top: -25px; font-size: 12px; width: 300px; text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loredivide"]position: relative; top: -50px; width: 275px; height: 1px; border-top: 1px solid #232323;[/newclass]

TLDR: DITTO - 'TRANSFORM' INTO KANGHASKHAN (MISSY) / HOUNDOOM - DRAGON HAMMER ON ANDREA HERSELF / UMBREON - PROTECT
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
2,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
ULTRA DEEP SEA: DLAS
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2023 11:09:07 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
"Ohmygosh ohmygosh! I'm so sorry!" Andrea sputtered, the sight of Danny fucking dying causing her to temporarily sober up. It took a special kind of madman to jump straight into a Kangaskhan's line of fire. The targeting of trainers did not stop there, a far less apologetic Lorelei ordering her Houndoom to bonk the flabbergasted girl with a Dragon Hammer. By some sort of miracle or divine intervention, her skull survived the impact, but she was knocked out cold, much to Missy's and Spoony's astonishment.

As the room began to flood with putrid, black waters from the lower level, the crew prepared for yet another hasty escape that had become customary of their visits in this realm. Before they could grab a passed out Andrea, the giant Nihilego wrapped its tentacles protectively around the girl. The reason it had infected her in the first place was to ensure the survival of its unhatched young, knowing that her love for Pokémon would make her a fierce guardian of its nest. Now that the eggs had hatched, the Ultra Beast would repay its debt by guarding the human in turn.

Missy gestured at the maternal Nihilego, then she pointed at the black ichor that closed in on them at an alarming rate. The message was pretty clear: They would have to work together if they all wanted to make it out of the flooding vessel alive. The alien jellyfish nodded its gelatinous, bulbous head, using its remaining tentacles to round up its offspring. Spoony channeled psionic energies into his kitchen utensils, ready to Teleport friend and foe alike if the need arose. Hopefully the Naganadel would be cooperative as well.

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,865 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2023 4:57:45 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
More windows inside the Quaestor Lucis' basement shattered due to the carnage the protective Nihilego and Naganadel were causing. Their ability to hover meant they could protect their clutches while maintaining their mobility. The ground-bound humans and their Pokémon did not have that advantage, and the basement was filling fast. "Back it up, everyone! We have to get out of the basement, now!" Shalin shouted as the Naganadel did everything in its power to protect its clutch from the intruders, including the Poipole egg she had lifted from within the derelict breeding facility. It thrust its long stinger toward Letheia, completely piercing her upper chest and nicking the inside of Shalin's leg. Letheia immediately collapsed. "Nooooooooooooo!!!" she shrieked, immediately recalling the fainted winter fox that was in danger of dying.

Shalin's head thumped as she saw @danny and the others in dire shape after protecting allies from big attacks by the attacking Ultra Beasts. The weary Pokémon rider scrambled aboard Kiara and bopped her with a TERA ORB, the lioness encased in transparent, white crystal. "Cover your ears, everyone! Kiara, you know what to do!" She braced herself for a Terastal-powered HYPER VOICE, the shockwave powerful enough to not only repel the Ultra Beasts pursuing them backward, but to at least temporarily push the black goop back enough that if any ally Pokémon were caught in it, they could make their escape.

The vibration from the Pyroar's enhanced voice rattled the needle the Naganadel had stuck near the rider's thigh. She was in excruciating pain, only having the strength to release Serena's and Grimmie's Poké Balls at 's request before passing out in Kiara's saddle. It was up to the Pyroar now to make sure they escaped to Hoenn before the Naganadel venom killed her!

cgzzcg3u

@danny

> 🗺️ utilize a terastallization in a pivotal way.

{WC: 299}
{PC: 5}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
                             ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Shalin        Human          ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Kiara         Pyroar         Good
Serena        Persian        Good
Grimmie       Houndoom       Good
Zuh           Pidgeot        Good
Letheia       A!Ninetales    KO
Caprice       K!Ninetales    Good
close tab

played by

HONEY

MS. DU'MOT
SHE/HER
FEBRUARY 14TH
LAVENDER TOWN
HETEROSEXUAL
DEBT COLLECTOR, TORTURER
CO-FOUNDER OF VELVET ROOM
I LIKE MEN ON THEIR KNEES PRAYING UP TO THEIR GOD, SEEING VISIONS OF ME
awards
174 posts
part of
TAG WITH @msdumot
LORELEI DU'MOT
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2023 6:22:52 GMT
LORELEI DU'MOT Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","lorelhold"]
[attr="class","loreholdsalltop"]
[attr="class","loretoplyr"]i like men on their knees

[attr="class","loretophold"]i don't need your roses

[attr="class","loreleibanner"]

[attr="class","loreleibannercolor"]

[attr="class","lorelicon"]

[attr="class","loreleisym"][attr="class","cp cp-rose"]

[attr="class","lorelyrknee"]praying up to their god seeing visions of me i'm a cult leader mind reader heart eater Fear feeder, say I'm your favorite preacher

[attr="class","lorespeaks"]
was this the fate the stand-in violent 'cleric' would face time and time again?[break][break]
although it seemed that every trainer had their own means of escape, why exactly was she the only one not passed out or dying?[break][break]
"shit." a rare expletive left her as she realized this misfortune had befallen her but she figured the others had it worse. then again, it was the argument of whether the hungover or designated driver had it worse. "you all seem to know what to do, so do it," she ordered in a gruff manner to the attending pokemon - urgently telling them to get a move on so they could all get the hell out of this watery grave to-be.[break][break]
mother herself was made into a ride for lorelei while she attended to the wounded as much as she could on her way out, heal bell hoping to hold off some maladies while a wish was cast by a mimicking ditto for each and every person to get a metaphorical health pack thrown their way to heal up soonafter at least somewhat.

[attr="class","loredivide"]

[attr="class","loreat"]@danny

[newclass=".lorelhold"]position: relative; width: 360px; height: auto; border: 1px solid #232323; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: #2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loreholdsalltop"]position: relative; left: 0px; top: 0px; width: 360px; height: 200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loretophold"]position: relative; top: -23px; right: -97px; width: 150px; font-size: 7px; padding: 8px; font-family: poppins; font-weight: bold; color: white; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; background-color: #796477;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loreleibanner"]position: relative; top: 0px; width: 360px; height: 75px; background: url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/964106694525333564/1063736206216679516/x6.png); opacity: 0.4; filter: contrast(0.4); z-index: 1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loreleibannercolor"]position: relative; width: 360px; height: 75px; top: -75px; z-index: 2; background-color: #766376; mix-blend-mode: multiply;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lorelicon"]position: relative; left: -75px; top: -95px; width: 75px; height: 75px; border-radius: 100%; border: 10px solid #262626; overflow: hidden; z-index: 5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lorelicon img"]width: 75px; height: 75px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loreleisym"]position: relative; top: -175px; left: -120px; font-size: 80px; color: #262626; z-index: 3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loretoplyr"]position: relative; font-size: 15px; top: 70px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-family: poppins; background: -webkit-linear-gradient(#eee, #333); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; mix-blend-mode: exclusion; width: 360px; z-index: 6;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loretoplyr u"]border-bottom: 1px solid #796477;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lorelyrknee"]position: relative; top: -249px; left: 75px; font-size: 6px; text-align: justify; word-break: break all; font-family: verdana; line-height: 175%; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; width: 175px; height: 25px; color: gray;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lorespeaks"]position: relative; top: 25px; width: 275px; height: auto; font-size: 11.5px; text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; line-height: 150%; color: #a3a3a3; padding-left: 20px; border-left: 1px solid #7f687a; font-family: roboto; margin-bottom: 100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lorespeaks b"]color: #7f687a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loreat"]position: relative; right: 0px; top: -25px; font-size: 12px; width: 300px; text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loredivide"]position: relative; top: -50px; width: 275px; height: 1px; border-top: 1px solid #232323;[/newclass]

TLDR: WE OUTTIE
[break][break]
snm4JljO
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2023 12:55:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
As if by some whim, it seemed Arceus had not come for the idiot blonde today.

"Thanks, Lorelei!"

With Lorelei's use of Heal Bell on her more human allies, Danny managed to stir and come to life. While still in intense pain, he did manage to sit up on his Luxray. As he winced, he noticed the strange little creature that had made its way over to himself and Richie. It gave him a nudge and Danny seemed stunned for a moment. Did this creature want to come along with him? Truly? Danny furrowed his brows as he reached up and gave the creature a little fist bump.

"Well jump in, I guess," he offered, completely out of sorts.

Though as he felt the liquid within the ship begin to pool at his feet, he gently took the Poipole into his arms and nudged Richie to go full speed ahead. It seemed a Nihilego who was quite pleased at Andrea for protecting its kind had the pokémaniac herself in its grasp. For a moment he felt worried, but he noted how careful the octopus-like beast was with the ginger haired girl. All they had to do now was worry about their escape.

zb36fswD

⚰︎ divider made by milky!

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
2,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2023 15:34:13 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Once again utilizing Terastallization in a pivotal way, the group was not only able to fend off the angry parental Ultra Beasts, but also push pack the flooding ever so slightly. It came at the cost of pretty much everyone sans Lorelei suffering serious injuries - all of them avoidable, had Danny not run his mouth about destroying those eggs in the first place.

It was only by working together that they all managed to make it out alive. After carrying Andrea to safety, the giant Nihilego bowed out, floating away into the abyssal depths of the Ultra Deep Sea with its family in tow. Little did they know that one of the baby jellyfishes had snuck its way into Missy’s pouch, finding it rather comfortable in there. The crew would not find out about their little stowaway until well after they had already made it back to Hoenn.

HbUDYWV7

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,631 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2023 4:04:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

EXPEDITION COMPLETE!

SPOILS GATHERED FROM THE WILDS

[break][break]

THE FOLLOWING TREASURES have been added to your faction's respective storages. Upon embarking on your next expedition to this place, you may choose to bring some of the treasures for the expedition's duration. However, please note that bringing treasures means less space for items to bring back.[break][break]

Hover over the materials to reveal what you have gathered.

[attr="class","pcContainer"]
[attr="class","greenBg"]

[attr="class","boxContainer"]
[attr="class","boxName"]TREASURES

[attr="class","pcTable"]
[attr="class","pcFlip"]

[attr="class","slot material1"]

[attr="class","slot material1"]

[attr="class","slot material4"]

[attr="class","slot material4"]

[attr="class","pkmnSprite"]

[break][break][break][break]

REWARDS

THESE CAN BE ADDED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT & PC

TATTERED[break]
INSTRUCTION MANUALS

IT'S ALIVE!!

[break][break]
If you have gathered TATTERED INSTRUCTION MANUALS 'TYPE FULL RECIPE A, B, C, D, E, F', your character will be able to piece together the formula to create the Synthetic Pokemon, TYPE: NULL. Creating this creature requires the cells taken from all Pokemon types and/or physical body parts of Pokemon.[break][break]

However, to create this Pokemon is a macabre and unethical endeavor. Feel free to explain how your character receives a TYPE: NULL in some other fashion, but do note that its creation is most likely rooted in the most reprobate and unprincipled of practices.[break][break]

Furthermore, many are wary of this creature, for it had turned on its owners during the ULTRA BEAST WAR thanks to Megalopolan technology designed by JULES COTILLARD. Perhaps, these manuals were written by them...[break][break]

Your characters will NOT BE ABLE TO EVOLVE THE TYPE: NULL yet. Furthermore, the recipe is so esoteric, difficult, and up to chance, that replicating the formula to create another will not be feasible.[break][break]

Feel free to TRADE IN YOUR TYPE FULL RECIPES into the SITE SHOP for a TYPE: NULL (pick moveset and ability like a gachapon Pokemon).

[newclass=.pcContainer]margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 25px; width: 485px; height: 150px; background: #2b2b2b; overflow: hidden; border-radius:5px; border:solid 2px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greenBg]position: relative; margin-left: -70%; width: 70%; height: 120%; background: #9DD404; transform: skewX(-30deg); border-right: 82px solid #96CD04; z-index: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxContainer]position: relative; margin: 0; margin-top: -150px; padding: 0; padding-left: 5px; width: 300px; margin-right: 350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxName]background: #fefaff; width: 115px; border-radius: 50px; margin: 0 auto 5px 69px; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px; font-family: Roboto; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; font-size: 16px; color: #000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable]overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: scroll; direction: rtl; scrollbar-color: #7db302 #87c200; scrollbar-width: thin;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 7px; background-color: #87c200;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #7db302;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcFlip]width: 310px; height: 300px; display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; margin-right: -20px; direction: ltr;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot]background: #fefaff; border-radius: 25%; margin: 10px; width: 40px; height: 40px; text-align: center; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot img]position: absolute; top: 0; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnSprite]position: absolute; margin-left: 250px; height: 75px; width: 300px; background: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material1:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/t364x38/poppod.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material2:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/bQFt4S5/deepseatooth.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material3:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/j43XjHd/pearlstring.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material4:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/dfZmQsM/stickyglob.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP