part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
If Only [AQUA]
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2023 1:39:53 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Every day seemed monotonous and pointless. Her body moved but her mind lagged behind. She worked on instinct; each move as mechanical as the beings in the rift she had been visiting.

Sleep, work. Sleep, work. She barely had an appetite but knew better than to starve herself.

It’s exhausting being utterly alone and heartbroken.

She looks tired which isn’t necessarily out of the ordinary for an over-worked professor. What is different is her smile. It’s there, forced, but it’s a shell of what it used to be. The normally bright light around the professor has been extinguished.

“Ready when you are, Ollie,” she smiles, tossing the med pack to Blade to throw onto his back. She shifted to look down the dimly lit tunnel they were expected to venture through to reach the once peaceful chamber of Jirachi, the wish maker. If only she could wish the pain away.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
If Only [AQUA]
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2023 8:28:28 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollietop"]
[attr="class","ollieollie"] he hadn't seen his sister in ages. then again, this wasn't totally abnormal, considering the fact that bother of their jobs kept them relatively busy. hers especially, he assumed, since she held such a high position.

[break][break] but it was difficult getting all the rangers in check for their new meeting, and recovering from the effects of meteno.

[break][break] "thanks, sis. i'm ready."

[break][break] he's got two of his wyrdeer prepared for them before they venture off into the tunnel. though, he's pretty sure that she's got her own method of transportation.

[break][break] "so," he says, looking around. "is he coming?"

[break][break] he means rayquaza of course.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[newclass=".ollieollie"]--accent:#FFAF47; } .ollieollie { font:12px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .ollieollie b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .ollieollie i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ollieollie u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .ollieollie .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .ollieollie .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .ollieollie img { filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".ollietop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FFAF47;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
If Only [AQUA]
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2023 22:06:48 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva had her own means of transportation, but she was happy to accept the generous ride from Ollie’s Wyrdeer. Her own had yet to be tamed yet, she was n obnoxious thing. In fact, it was easier to ride her Ursaluna than her Wyrdeer.

With little effort, she climbed up onto the pokemon’s back before turning it towards the path that led deeper into the more secluded parts of the tunnel. Naturally, only one thing was on her mind: him. When Ollie inquired about another party joining them, she immediately though he meant . She pursed her lips in a moment of weakness when it sting really settled into her chest, “No, he’s not coming,” he would likely never agree to another adventure again after everything that happened. Blade climbed up onto the Wyrdeer to settle behind Eva.

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
If Only [AQUA]
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2023 22:17:50 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollieollie"] "oh, okay." ollie lets out a laugh. "i guess legendary pokemon have better things to do..."

[break][break] not that he would know.

[break][break] "so, uh, what are we going to go see?"

[break][break] with a small click of his heel, ollie directs both his wydeer to start off on their perilous journey.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[newclass=".ollieollie"]--accent:#FFAF47; } .ollieollie { font:12px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .ollieollie b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .ollieollie i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ollieollie u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .ollieollie .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .ollieollie .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .ollieollie img { filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".ollietop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FFAF47;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
If Only [AQUA]
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 18:03:00 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Oh. He meant Rayquaza. Of course he did.

Eva shrugs, fully recovering from the mis communication without falter, “A large flying serpent doesn’t do well in tunnels,” she reminds her brother with a small, feigned smile. They would likely be more of a hinderance in this situation anyway.

“We’re going deep underground to visit Jirachi,” she glances back over at Ollie, “Do you know of them?” perhaps he did, he was a Ranger, after all, with quite a high standing within the organization. It may not be a surprise that the pokemon had woken up suddenly.

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
If Only [AQUA]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 5:23:36 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollieollie"] "oh. true." he's dumbfounded for a second, only because he's surprised and then lets out a laugh to ease his careless blunder. "that's why we called you the smart one, sis."

[break][break] his brow arches as she mentions jirachi.

[break][break] now he's sure he sounds dumb:

[break][break] "uh, not really."

[break][break] but he wasn't dumb enough to not have heard of the legendary being at all - after all, it was true that he had a relatively high standing within the rangers, but more than that, he was a person who was well-traveled.

[break][break] "but i've read the report - they're supposed to be asleep in this cave, right?"

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
VS JIRACHI

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
If Only [AQUA]
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 22:51:27 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Ollie’s carelessness and subsequent laughter does make her smile. It doesn’t quite reach her eyes but she lets out a small chuckles in response, “Yep, that’s me,” the smart one. But she was a foolish girl.

“Well, yes, it was asleep,” she begins as they dip down deeper below the surface and into the tunnels. Light slowly begins to fade so Eva releases a STARMIE that ILLUMINATES the tunnels ahead, “It woke up for some reason. Legend says it does every 1000 years or so but . . . I think it was something else,” Eva’s voice turns a bit cautious. She has some theories and none of them were good.

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
If Only [AQUA]
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 5:13:53 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollieollie"] ollie was not the kind to believe in legends, fantastical as they were. as a kid, he'd always questioned them. when people said rocket were going to claim kanto, he hadn't believe them. when they said that avatars were on hoenn, he had discarded them as truth.

[break][breka] but if there was one thing hoenn had taught him, it was to believe in the unbelievable.

[break][break] "what... do you think it is?"

[break][break] he wracks his brain, trying to think of the last thing that had happened in the ranger reports that had hit his desk.

[break][break] "do you think it's because of the meteor?"

[break]

VS JIRACHI

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
If Only [AQUA]
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 21:55:13 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 In truth, Eva had not thought much about Jirachi. There had been so many other things demanding her attention that considering why the small pokemon awoke was not one of them. Now that Jirachi had her full attention for the moment, she was able to allocate some brain power to deciphering the hidden meaning behind its awakening.

“I think that’s part of it,” she agrees with Ollie as they continue to follow the shinning Starmie, “I think it’s a combination of everything, every single anomaly that’s plagued this region. I fear we are reaching a breaking point,” a point of no return, if not handled carefully, a point that could destroy them all.

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
If Only [AQUA]
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2023 23:01:48 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollieollie"] "our... breaking point?"

[break][break] ollie frowned. was this something in the hoenn air that made everyone sound so ... dramatic?

[break][break] then again, they had just survived a meteor, so maybe hoennites deserved to have a little flare for the dramatic.

[break][break] "what are you gonna do about it, eva?"

[break][break]

VS JIRACHI

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
If Only [AQUA]
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 23:17:08 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva tense at his questions because it makes her uncomfortable. He’s not the first to ask that, nor will he be the last. All of Hoenn’s eyes are on The League to answer questions she’s not sure will ever be answered. The tension fades, and she grips the fur of the Wrydeer to expel some nervous energy.

She’s broken, lost, confused, mourning. And still, she had to show up for the people, try and make it alright. It was all too much for one person, “I don’t know, Ollie,” she somehow keeps her voice from cracking, but there’s undeniable exhaustion in it, “But I’ll . . . figure it out,” she has no other choice.

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
If Only [AQUA]
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 4:30:51 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollieollie"] his gaze softens.

[break][break] most people would only see the serious side of his sister, the competent side. she was the head scientist of the league after all -- important enough to send to kanto, important enough to pin all their hopes and dreams on. even for him, direction was always something he'd looked to her for when it came to things like this.

[break][break] but he wasn't infallible.

[break][break] "we'll get through this together, sis," he reached for her hand. "that's what family is, right?"

VS JIRACHI

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
If Only [AQUA]
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 23:19:44 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Family is everything. She regrets leaving them behind every single day. How different would her life be if she stayed? Honestly, she’d probably already be dead. But regret still plagues her, especially now.

Eva smiles lightly, squeezing Ollie’s hand when it finds hers, “Yeah . . . We will,” she confirms, though she doesn’t entirely believe it at the moment. She doesn’t doubt her brother, just herself.

Though she doesn’t have much time to dwell on it. They reach the narrow part of the cavern sooner than she expects. Perhaps it’s the swift speed of the Wrydeer, “We’ll have to go by foot from here,” she instructs, sliding off the pokemon’s back to lead Ollie down a narrow corridor that really only fits one at a time, “Hope you don’t get claustrophobic.”

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
If Only [AQUA]
POSTED ON May 11, 2023 15:59:56 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollieollie"] if there was anything that ollie believed in, it was his bond with family. ma had taught him that, pa had taught him better.

[break][break] no matter what gripes he might have had with , all would have been set aside the moment she was in trouble.

[break][break] both the wyrdeer are returned to their pokeballs seconds after ollie's feet touch the ground.

[break][break] "ha! do you know who i am? i'd never get claustrophobic sis."

[break][break] how else did she think he hid under the staircase, hiding from pa, so she would have to do all his chores.

[break][break] "c'mon," he says, with a jerk of his head. "let's go."

[break][break] ahead of her, ollie trudges down the narrow-part of the cavern, searching for this "jirachi" or whatever it was.

VS JIRACHI

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
If Only [AQUA]
POSTED ON May 11, 2023 19:26:43 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva’s eyes roll rather dramatically as she follow Ollie down the narrow corridor. Being much smaller, it’s less of a tight squeeze for her, “Right, of course, forgot who I was talking to for a sec.”

Eva’s Starmie continues to ILLUMINATE the way as the wide wide disappears behind them and the narrow darkness stretches before them. Eventually, they would reach a point where they squeeze between a few rocks, popping out in a much larger cavern.

Stella ventures out into the middle of the cavern, casting her light across the rocks and shelves of stone scattered across it. A natural light from above aided in controlling the veil of darkness. Eva looks around curiously, her brows pulled tight together. It’s silent, and there’s no sign of Jirachi anywhere. She glances down at her RotomPhone to make sure she used the right entrance, “This is where they should be,” she confirms.

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing