part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
If Only [AQUA]
POSTED ON May 18, 2023 6:45:16 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollietop"]
[attr="class","ollieollie"] his grin is teasing as he looks back at his sister.

[break][break] "yeah, exactly," he huffs, smug, before he accompanies her into the cave where the real target is. her starmie surges ahead of him, light illuminating the small space.

[break][break] he glances back at her as she looks down at her RotomPhone.

[break][break] "oh! right there."

[break][break] several feet away, there is the sight of something small and star-like, something that ollie hasn't ever seen before but recognizes nonetheless. his pikachu leaps forward, kicking up red dirt as he leaps over to the small rock that it seems that the pokemon is slumbering on.

[break][break] "hey," ollie says, nudging his sister. "can we approach it?"

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
VS JIRACHI

[newclass=".ollieollie"]--accent:#FFAF47; } .ollieollie { font:12px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .ollieollie b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .ollieollie i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ollieollie u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .ollieollie .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .ollieollie .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .ollieollie img { filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".ollietop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FFAF47;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
If Only [AQUA]
POSTED ON May 25, 2023 21:30:24 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 For a pokemon that had just woken up from decades, if not centuries, of slumber, she is surprised to find it sleeping again. Eva narrows her gaze, focusing on the little pokemon, finding a little joy in how peaceful it seems. With a gentle smile, Eva nods, “Gently, we don’t want to startle it.”

Jiarchi, of course, knows they are there. When the Pikachu creeps closer, the ‘sleeping’ pokemon snaps one eye open to look at the little electric mouse. Something akin to a sly grin twitches on their lips. A little hand reaches out and boops the pokemon on the nose. A melodic giggle echoes across the chamber as it rises. The star-shaped legendary and their ribbons float gracefully around the Pikachu in a quick circle before dashing off out of reach. It looks back, taunting the pokemon to try and tag it back.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
If Only [AQUA]
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2023 19:18:17 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollieollie"] "okay," he whispers.

[break][break] ollie wasn't the best at being careful. would have known that, growing up with him. childhood games of hide and seek almost always ended up with ollie giving up his spot, mostly because he was pretty bad at hiding.

[break][break] for that reason, he waits until his sister moves. green eyes flicker towards the spot of the legendary pokemon, where they sit there. it's the first time that he's seen a legendary pokemon up close — well, outside of rayquaza, but that was different.

[break][break] tofu, on the other hand, has no such reservations. when jirachi awakens and boops him on the nose, he blinks with surprise and then lets out sound of surprise. however, when jirachi is quick to taunt him into a chase, the pikachu is quick to follow. tofu leaps onto the floor, running after the legendary, gentle sparks flying from his cheeks.

[break][break] ollie follows more slowly, eyes wide as it looked up at jirachi.

[break][break] from his pocket, he pulls out a cookie and offers it to the pokemon.

VS JIRACHI

[newclass=".ollieollie"]--accent:#FFAF47; } .ollieollie { font:12px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .ollieollie b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .ollieollie i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ollieollie u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .ollieollie .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .ollieollie .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .ollieollie img { filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".ollietop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FFAF47;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
If Only [AQUA]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2023 5:05:09 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva recognizes the playful game of tag from a mile away. She laughs gently, leaning back against the protruding rock to watch the events unfold. For a moment, she laments that Mew is not here with them. The playful assistant would have loved to partake.

Jirachi keeps a close eye on the Pikachu, gently gliding in and out of reach with a soft hum of amusement echoing off the cave’s walls. Its attention momentarily wavers when offered a cookie. Their large, dark eyes widen in curiosity, giving Tofu a rare opportunity to tag it back as it reaches for the sweet treat.

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
If Only [AQUA]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 8:12:02 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollieollie"] the jirachi reaches for the cookie, just as ollie offers it. tofu, mischievous as he was, lets out a leap to tackle it.

[break][break] but the jirachi knows better, floating just out of the way, and spiraling into the cavern's ceiling to avoid it.

[break][break] ollie lets out a laugh.

[break][break] "looks like you lost, bud."

[break][break] the pikachu, perched upon that rock, huffs. light sprawls onto his yellow fur, dazzling, and jirachi flutters back down, breaking off a piece of that cookie as a piece offering.

[break][break] the interaction makes ollie smile, looking back at his sister.

[break][break] "it's kind of amazing. being so close."

[break]

VS JIRACHI

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
If Only [AQUA]
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2023 18:55:28 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 It’s really just adorable. Eva finds it incredibly charming how bright and playful a pokemon like Jirachi could be after so much time sleeping - and so much time having to avoid humans hell bent on using it for it;’s unique power.

The professor shoulders her bag, grinning down at the Pikachu as she walks forward towards Ollie and his new friend.

“Nice try, Tofu.”

Eva reaches out a delicate hand to run through the legendary’s ribbons, “Just a quick once over and we’ll be out of your hair, ok?” Jirachi blinked, a combination of understanding and a little sadness shining through their dark eyes. They didn’t want to be left alone but they understood.

Jirachi is completely healthy, no surprise there. Eva collects her little samples with Ollie’s help and soon they are ready to go, “Go on, you can give them more cookies if you want,” a parting gift before they leave.

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,507 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
If Only [AQUA]
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2023 16:09:32 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven