March Eighth
Littleroot Town
Pansexual
Researcher
Grunt
Single
5 height
5 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
54 posts
part of
TAG WITH @olliver
olliver samovar
A Day of Field Study
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2023 18:26:17 GMT
olliver samovar Avatar
Having completed his tasks out on Route 116, Olliver had decided to take his time to head back towards Rustboro City. Just before passing through the gates into the city, Olliver would return his Metagross back to it's pokeball. While he had loved the thing, he didn't exactly wish for too many people to have to see it. Not for the time being anyways. Either way, once he had found himself within the city, Olliver would meander about. He hadn't really taken the time to explore the city up until now, only having passed through earlier on his way towards Route 116. He had been considering purchasing a few more pokeballs and wasn't quite sure where the pokemart was located. Lost and confused, Olliver would take the time to try and reorient himself. It is for this reason that he would end up standing outside of the Galarian embassy. "Honestly.. Just where in the hell am I??"
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,354 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
A Day of Field Study
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2023 20:08:35 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

After having to help out at the Galarian embassy for some talks with the other foreign dignitaries, her Sprigatito wanted to play around instead of waiting for the boring talks to finish by himself. Sighing to herself, the royal picked her grass kitten and gave a little curtsy to the well dressed man, saying that it was good to be having a talk and hoped she would see him for another meeting before apologizing about her Sprigatito’s less than courteous behavior.[break][break]

Pushing the door with one gloved hand and holding her kitten in one arm, the curious presence of a taller white-haired man in a lab coat made the woman approach him. “Do you have business with the embassy itself or I could presume you don’t have an appointment of some sort?” She would ask politely while Zorro mewed a bit curiously.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Marius#6974

Ollie
He/Him
Twenty Five
March Eighth
Littleroot Town
Pansexual
Researcher
Grunt
Single
5 height
5 height
awards
54 posts
part of
TAG WITH @olliver
olliver samovar
A Day of Field Study
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2023 16:34:43 GMT
olliver samovar Avatar
As Olliver had attempted to reorient himself, to his surprise, a voice would come from a few feet behind him. This would admittedly cause the man to briefly panic as he had wondered just what someone from the embassy would need of him. Slowly but surely, he would turn about to face the woman that had just spoken out to him. And as he had done so?? Well he would find himself stopped in place, his gaze following onto two objects of pure beauty.
[break]
The first had been the woman that had called out to him. And the second?? Well it had to be that darling Sprigatito that she had been carrying. "O-oh... No ma'am!! I uh.." Unsure of how to really act around this particular individual, Olliver had found himself clamming up. "Honestly, I was just on my way to the pokemart. As embarrassing as it is to admit, I've found myself a smidge lost. I don't really come out to Rustboro all that often."
[break]
The man would anxiously rub at the back of his head as he had continued on. "Excuse me, I uh, I'm a researcher of sorts and I came out here to try and catch wind of anything of interest.. It may have been unintentional but I believe that kind of dragged me towards the embassy in my confusion." Both a truth and a lie intertwined with one another. One could only hope that she would take it in stride and work with him on it.
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,354 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
A Day of Field Study
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2023 17:15:09 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Well, it didn’t appear that the man had some business with the Galarian embassy and only would be going to the Pokemart to buy some things. “The Pokemart should be a little ways away from the embassy, but I can imagine being lost in a big city like Rustboro.” She responded with a small look of concern for the taller man, wondering if he did have a map with him for the directions to the Pokemart he wanted to be in than being near the embassy. The kitten’s tail wagged a bit in excitement over wanting to play than helping her work, but he would curl up in her arm.[break][break]

“I’m not much of a researcher myself, but I know my elder cousin is more interested in studying dragons than his duty as a Galarian crown prince which honestly, I will not envy him for it. If you need someone to stay for any of your research, I suppose I can give my time for it.” Elise responded to the man with a little nod as there was no harm in indulging whatever research the other man wanted to do.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Marius#6974

Ollie
He/Him
Twenty Five
March Eighth
Littleroot Town
Pansexual
Researcher
Grunt
Single
5 height
5 height
awards
54 posts
part of
TAG WITH @olliver
olliver samovar
A Day of Field Study
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2023 12:54:14 GMT
olliver samovar Avatar
"Crown.. Prince??" This woman here was related to the Galarian Crown Prince? Just who was she exactly?? While he admittedly shouldn't have been all that surprised that someone important had come from the halls of the embassy, he simply couldn't fathom the fact that she was someone so important. If it wasn't for the fact that he had been so weak.. Perhaps he could have found a way to spin the around for Team Rocket.
[break]
The fact that this woman had held such grandstanding connections had been enough for Olliver to want to be around her a bit more. To further understand her as a person and to plan for the future. "I uh.. I see." Taking a moment to try and straighten himself out, Olliver would stop slouching and proceed to stand tall.
[break]
"I appreciate that you are willing to assist me in my research to such a degree. Before we try and get to that point though, I suppose that we should start with introductions." Whilst holding out his left hand to her, Olliver would offer her a bright smile. "I'm Olliver. An aspiring professor. It's a pleasure to greet you, madam." As he would speak to her, the female Indeedee that had been contained within its pokeball would find its way out and offer a hand to the Galarian Princess as well.
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,354 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
A Day of Field Study
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2023 16:33:24 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The man reacted in surprise to her mention of her elder cousin being the current heir to the Galarian throne though one could guess he wasn’t from Galar to know of things like this. Seeing him hold his left hand out to her with an introduction of his name, the royal would gently shake his hand with a response. “A pleasure to meet you, Olliver. My name is Elise and my dear Sprigatito here is Zorro.” While she finished shaking Olliver’s hand, the other psychic type with the professor wanted to give her its hand too.[break][break]

Taking the Indeedee’s hand and shaking it gently, she spoke to the white-haired man with a small bow of her head. “If you are doing some research… Would you be asking anything you wish to know of me? I presume it could be a good way to start it off.” Well, it wouldn’t hurt too much to get to know much of the professor since he seemed to be a nice guy on the surface.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Marius#6974

Ollie
He/Him
Twenty Five
March Eighth
Littleroot Town
Pansexual
Researcher
Grunt
Single
5 height
5 height
awards
54 posts
part of
TAG WITH @olliver
olliver samovar
A Day of Field Study
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2023 23:09:35 GMT
olliver samovar Avatar
Yet another nicknamed Pokemon.. Even with the Pokemon that is closest to him, that being his Metagross, Olliver hadn't considered naming his Pokemon. He had more or less understood why people had done so but.. It was just something that he didn't really have the need to do. If anything, they were simply to be denoted to as either their true name or their number.. Is this something that he should consider partaking in in the future?
[break]
At the offer of information, Olliver would disregard the fact that his Indeedee had broken free of her pokeball. If this was any other instance, he might be a bit annoyed by it, but not in this moment. No, his focus was entirely on the information that she might be able to provide. Information from a Galarian noble.
[break]
Just based off of his usual topics, Olliver wasn't sure if there was much that he could ask her for. As for the larger ones.. Would she even consider revealing such information?? Rather than jump straight into it, the researcher would decide to test the waters a bit. "Well there are a couple of things that I am currently focusing on.. The first would be the link between psychic Pokemon and why they might be interested in Mt. Pyre. I mean.. It's a bit odd to me that they seem to flock there, given the overwhelming presence of graves and ghosts that tend to linger."
[break]
Scratching idly at the back of his head, Olliver's gaze would then turn towards Elise's Sprigatito. "Other than that, I've been hoping to turn my head towards mythical Pokemon and things of that nature. For example.. What makes them as powerful as they are?? Why are there so few of them?? The answers must be lying out there somewhere.. I just need to try and learn as much about them as I can for such a thing. You wouldn't happen to know about either of those these in particular, would you?? Even the smallest bit of information can prove useful."