snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
with what's to transpire.
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,335 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
ULTRA DEEP SEA: IGOM
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 1:40:31 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]the volatile stench of vomit permeates around them thanks to and for a moment, she has to pinch the bridge of her nose to keep from gagging.

she can't necessarily blame him, really, but damn... this place is already gross enough.

's voice rises around them, stirring up dust and bone as the rough baritone rumbles through.

keep up or die, huh?

well, when he puts it like that... there is no choice left to move but forward.

her grip tightens on 's hand and she gestures for to stay close. who knows what's still lingering in the shadows of this place?

they only make it a few more paces forward before the ship lurches. her feet lose their footing and as she stumbles to right herself, everything blinks into bright color.

"what the hell?"

surrounding them is a sea of lights, colors, and phantoms. once still bones have grown ghastly limbs to attach back together until each megalopolan body is whole and moving. she expects them to come closer, to devour them all...

but they never move. forever frozen in time, it seems.

faintly, a soft melody trickles in on a passing current. it is haunting.

she blinks, then, and the lights seem to dim. fading, perhaps.

25 experience The Quaestor Lucis suddenly powering up or finding rooms completely refurbished with phantom megalopolans before it all reverts back to normal.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
I can get by the days just fine but the nights, 🌙
awards
2,862 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2023 7:08:54 GMT
mint frost Avatar

"Which one is UB-01?" Mint asked, focused on looking around and trying to keep calm. He doesn't look back at the sounds of vomit, afraid he'd follow suit. Instead, when he can, he moves to and offers up a couple of tic tacs. "Orange flavor. Should help with the whole..." he gestured at the man's mouth before turning his attention back to the foyer. A glance at the councilman's warning. And, as much as he it bothered him when he said it, logic took over. Yes. Stragglers would be left behind. It wouldn't do to endanger the whole group.

Still, he offers a smile to Ollie and then goes back to following along. He's only here to collect more samples after all. The lights flicker and this place comes to life. Ghosts and ghost of megalopolans appear and Mint is fascinated. "Echoes? A parallel time?" he whispered quickly, remembering some shit he'd seen in a sci fi movie. The lights and subsequently 'ghosts' flicker and he frowns. "No. No, no. These might be our only way to figure out how this place works." He said looking around the foyer and the hole in the ground for hints of a staff like ghost.

close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 4:03:27 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabebase"]
[attr="class","gabe1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","gabeimg"]

[attr="class","gabe2"]"i don't know," he says to honestly, "but it may very well be possible."
[break]
[break]
he reaches out with the a metallic grip, stabilizing himself at the cost of finger-sized holes in the hole. the ghost-like remnants are of no threat, and, had he not be in here on a singular task, gabriel might've found the phenomenon appealing.
[break]
[break]
"echoes. this realm is becoming increasingly unstable." the ship lurches again, and this time gabriel stumbles slightly.
[break]
[break]
from outside a nearby viewport, shadows dot the waters. creatures of all shapes and sizes. creatures under the compulsion of UB-01. it did not appreciate the intruders.
[break]
[break]
"nihilego." he says to 's unanswered question. as if the legion outside the ship was not proof enough.
[break]
[break]
"we need to leave. now." he releases an arcanine, just as one of the creatures begins to smash head-first against the nearby glass.
[break]
[break]
"prepare for teleportation."

[break]
[break]

[break]
| |
[break][break]
🗺️ GABRIEL BLACK's experience/knowledge of megalopolans and/or his previous work as a councilman must be pivotal in some way.

[attr="class","gabe3"]
[attr="class","gabepoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.gabebase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#b75d5d;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gabebase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.gabe1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gabeimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gabeimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gabe2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gabepoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gabepoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gabe2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.gabe2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.gabe3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
1Y|yE4Q6

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 19:05:39 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","moonbeam"]
[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","mainbox"]the ultra deep sea is really an awful place for him to be. the more time he spends here, the more he feels an ever-growing sense of hopelessness. the same feeling he had when went on without him, when his brothers left him for trips and games because, in their words, he was too "baby".

[break][break] the only thing that tethers him is the feeling of 's hand in his.

[break][break] and the tangy taste of 's orange tictac.

[break][break] suddenly, the ship lurches to life. lights spawn all around them, dazzling if not for the horrifying image of the phantom megalopolans in display before them, the lights of the ship creaking with all the power of an abandoned playhouse come back to life.

[break][break] @gabriel and both either have iron stomachs or they're just freaks of nature, because both seem more enthusiastic about their finding than horrified. ollie takes a breath, reminding himself to be strong.

[break][break] 'don't be weak, ollie.'

[break][break] as if the world is out to get him, the ship gives another groan. another lurch, making even the ever-stable councilman stumble in his steps. ollie's hands go to illie's shoulders to help stabalize her, if only to clutch around them when something crashes head-long into the side of the ship. fuck. his hands grapple with his belt, releasing his dunsparce. the pokemon's GLARE hopefully stops their opponents in their tracks, maybe even long enough to teleport away.

[break][break] "i'm ready," he says, gaze snapping to 's with a fierce nod.

[break]

[attr="class","oocbox"]
[attr="class","line"]

[attr="class","title"]tldr;
T3VEPT0I
[break]

[attr="class","pokepoke"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".moonbeam"]--accent: #FFB546;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .mainbox b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .mainbox i"]color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .mainbox u"]color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam"]width: 500px; background-color: #111; margin: 0px auto; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding-bottom: 10px; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .header"]background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/664104315262337034/1034653077451591780/unknown.png); height: 280px; background-size: 120%; background-position: 40% 30%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .mainbox"]padding: 40px; margin: 20px 40px; text-align: justify; font: 11px 'Roboto'; background: rgba(50, 50, 50, 0.2); color: #eee; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .colorbar"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent); height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam:hover .oocbox .line"]width:150px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .oocbox .line"]width: 50px; height: 4px; background-color: var(--accent); margin-top: -2px; transition: 1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .oocbox"]font: 10px 'Roboto Mono'; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin:30px 30px 0px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .oocbox .title"]font: 20px 'Abril Fatface'; color: var(--accent); padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 10px; transition: 2s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam:hover .oocbox .title"]padding-left: 50px; transition: 2s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .pokepoke"]width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .pokepoke img"]height: 40px; filter: grayscale(100%); transition: 0.2s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .pokepoke img:hover"]filter: none; transition: 0.2s all; .[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .bottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent); height: 30px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Abril+Fatface|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Heebo]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
I can get by the days just fine but the nights, 🌙
awards
2,862 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 22:38:18 GMT
mint frost Avatar

It seemed whatever they'd disturbed last time, was or had been disturbed by many more. These things were pissed. "Nihilego-?!" Mint echoed, pointing as he began to see tentacles of the weird beast squirming shift, breaking itself and snapping its jelly body together to fit through smaller holes. Another one is coming, slithering through compact hallways around.

A tentacle begins to reach from the big fucking hole in the floor. Nope! The councilman suggests egress, and Mint gladly agrees. "Cimabotta!" he shouted, the little spider darting through shadows and appearing next to him. "Psychic, quick!" he said as the little arachnid slammed down 4 strange walls, one after the other, boxing the party in before being ejected outwards towards the incoming jellyfish. "Oh your mark, sir!" he said as he proceeded to fight for cover for transport.

bE1m4DNV

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
with what's to transpire.
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,335 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 1:13:13 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]everything promptly goes to shit and she knows all too well that is the cue to begin taking their leave.

as angry ultra beasts and phantom memories of long dead megalopolans lurch with life, the ship groans beneath the weight of a new assault.

and 's sharp voice sounds out with reason. their time has expired here.

it is best to go.

one foot in front of the other, guided by 's warm hands on her shoulders, she follows the rest of the group. closer and closer to teleportation they get...

, , and all provide a safe enough cover for them to squeeze through. just in time, too, for she hears the ship's fragile hull shred into pieces.

"go, now!"

and she has never been so grateful for the way teleportation twists nausea into her stomach until this very moment.

25 experience The Quaestor Lucis suddenly powering up or finding rooms completely refurbished with phantom megalopolans before it all reverts back to normal.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,887 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 7:32:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

EXPEDITION COMPLETE!

SPOILS GATHERED FROM THE WILDS

[break][break]

THE FOLLOWING TREASURES have been added to your faction's respective storages. Upon embarking on your next expedition to this place, you may choose to bring some of the treasures for the expedition's duration. However, please note that bringing treasures means less space for items to bring back.[break][break]

Hover over the materials to reveal what you have gathered.

[attr="class","pcContainer"]
[attr="class","greenBg"]

[attr="class","boxContainer"]
[attr="class","boxName"]TREASURES

[attr="class","pcTable"]
[attr="class","pcFlip"]

[attr="class","slot material1"]

[attr="class","slot material2"]

[attr="class","slot material3"]

[attr="class","slot material4"]

[attr="class","pkmnSprite"]

[break][break][break][break]

REWARDS

THESE CAN BE ADDED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT & PC

[newclass=.pcContainer]margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 25px; width: 485px; height: 150px; background: #2b2b2b; overflow: hidden; border-radius:5px; border:solid 2px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greenBg]position: relative; margin-left: -70%; width: 70%; height: 120%; background: #9DD404; transform: skewX(-30deg); border-right: 82px solid #96CD04; z-index: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxContainer]position: relative; margin: 0; margin-top: -150px; padding: 0; padding-left: 5px; width: 300px; margin-right: 350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxName]background: #fefaff; width: 115px; border-radius: 50px; margin: 0 auto 5px 69px; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px; font-family: Roboto; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; font-size: 16px; color: #000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable]overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: scroll; direction: rtl; scrollbar-color: #7db302 #87c200; scrollbar-width: thin;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 7px; background-color: #87c200;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #7db302;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcFlip]width: 310px; height: 300px; display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; margin-right: -20px; direction: ltr;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot]background: #fefaff; border-radius: 25%; margin: 10px; width: 40px; height: 40px; text-align: center; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot img]position: absolute; top: 0; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnSprite]position: absolute; margin-left: 250px; height: 75px; width: 300px; background: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material1:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/t364x38/poppod.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material2:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/5kS9YKG/deepseascale.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material3:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/1sDYLcH/crab-cage.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material4:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/j43XjHd/pearlstring.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing