Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,661 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
Eleventh Hour [M]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2023 19:34:34 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Zev stared at the ingredients on the kitchen island in front of him, then at his current partner for the job at hand. "Are you kidding me?" the Beast demanded, more flabbergasted than irritated. "The bakery canceled our order?"[break][break]

Of course, Felix did not have to repeat himself; Zev had heard him clearly the first time. Under the guise of a company party, they had ordered catered desserts from a local bakery in Sootopolis for an upcoming S.P.E.C.T.R.A. meeting. Unfortunately, an accident at the bakery meant the shop had to close down and cancel all current orders.[break][break]

The meeting was in six hours, and no other bakeries or cafés were taking such an urgent order. That meant Felix and Zev had to make baked goods themselves in the kitchen of Team Rocket's submarine.[break][break]

Briefly, Zev considered calling for her assistance but thought better of it. First, she was a busy woman and only baked when she felt like it. Second, he absolutely could not ask her to come to Rocket's headquarters.[break][break]

So he gave a heavy sigh, resigned to his fate. "What are we making?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Affection's Confections (EE)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.zev2]--accent:#975fb2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zev2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
Eleventh Hour [M]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2023 2:01:01 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
When mind wandered to , Felix's followed, immediately wishing he could call upon for help. Even if baking wasn't within her areas of specialties, she was smart - smarter than him - and could probably fulfill the task without creating some wildish mess to clean up.

Because, if baking macaroons with taught him anything, it was no matter how carefully he moved, there would be a mess behind. The only question was whether would be able to keep it to a manageable level, or if some grunts would have to assist with its aftermath.

"Peanut Butter Chip and chocolate chip cookies. Shouldn't be too bad."

Keyword, shouldn't.

"I'll read off the recipe, you grab the first set of ingredients."

He reached for the folded piece of line book paper, unfurling it with two slow sweeps of his hand.

Each wrinkle crackled under his touch, smoothing out as best it could, with some corners regaining their shape regardless of his efforts.

"Oh, don't forget to preheat the oven."

From there, he began listing off the first set of ingredients for the other man to slide over.

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,661 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
Eleventh Hour [M]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2023 11:35:19 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Cookies did not seem like they should be difficult. Zev had watched Nenet bake more extravagant and complicated desserts before, like cake pops shaped like Pokémon or cupcakes with fanciful decorations. In comparison, cookies had to be simple and quick.[break][break]

Right?[break][break]

Zev set the oven to preheat and began collecting the ingredients as Felix read off each item. Soon they were separated by dry and wet, with bags of peanut butter chips and chocolate chips off to the side as the final touches.[break][break]

"By the way, I've been scouting out some of the grunts as potential members of S.P.E.C.T.R.A.," Zev said as he began measuring the dry ingredients into bowls. " and . Do you know them?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.zev2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
Eleventh Hour [M]
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 2:49:53 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Ingredients became to mesh, mixing into a concoction of brown mush that looked more like mud than the formation of a sugary treat. Still, he continued to mix, fulfilling the instructions as written.

"If I'm remembering correctly, I've briefly read their files."

It was a habit he'd kept with since being scolded by underboss . Even if he hadn't found the time to properly meet every grunt, it was important to know who was under your organization and who was offering their services to the organization.

"Anything special about them?"

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,661 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
Eleventh Hour [M]
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 13:20:04 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Zev lined the baking sheets with parchment paper while Felix mixed the ingredients together.[break][break]

"Garcia is a quick thinker, so she's probably a fast learner. However, there's something about her that still seems unpolished. I think she needs more experience with more dangerous missions."[break][break]

He recalled the way she quickly incapacitated the target and knocked him out with a blood choke from behind. Sure, the older and taller man had been seated and unarmed. Still, her actions suggested great potential.[break][break]

"Kaiser is where Garcia could be in a year or two," Zev continued, fishing in the drawers of the kitchen for spoons so they could portion out the dough. "He's efficient and precise, obeys orders, and didn't hesitate to deal a killing blow. I'd recommend reaching out to him first of the two."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
Eleventh Hour [M]
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2023 4:59:23 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
with the first bowl properly mixed, felix was allowed to move on to the next. the whisk made work of the individual ingredients, mixing them until none were discernable from the other. it all just became one big brown clump.

"how long have they been with us?"

if what the beast said was true, then could serve to spend more time developing, perhaps under a member of spectra, while looked to be more prepared for the task.

still, even with the beast's recommendation, there was hesitancy to be had.

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,661 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
Eleventh Hour [M]
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2023 16:11:13 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

"They both joined us last year, Kaiser in the spring and Garcia in the summer. That may explain his experience over hers," Zev replied. He approached the first bowl that Felix had mixed and started spooning out spheres of dough onto a baking sheet.[break][break]

This step in the process was one that caused him a great deal of difficulty. For all his finesse in the art of killing, was much better at portioning out the dough and decorating the finished product. If Zev actually cared for baking, he'd despise her for it, but because he didn't, her expertise didn't bother him one bit.[break][break]

"Is this what you were thinking?" he asked Felix, gesturing to the row of lumpy dough balls on the baking sheet. "This size should be big enough."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
Eleventh Hour [M]
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2023 5:36:06 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
"yeah, that looks good," he nodded. To be honest, there wasn't an exact size he was aiming for. It was all just something he'd seen on 's pinterest earlier. That and a quick google search.

While Zev moved to pour out one of the bowls onto the baking sheet, Felix moved to the other. Together, they looked to finish the job.

"Is there anyone else, or just them?"

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,661 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
Eleventh Hour [M]
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2023 13:33:14 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

"Just them for now. I'll keep my eyes open for others," Zev replied, focusing his attention on the next batch of dough. Quick and methodical, he soon assembled another row of doughy balls.[break][break]

"By the way, I was talking with Underboss Merlino about Calcifet," the hitman continued without looking up at Felix. "He was curious about SPECTRA's plans to hunt down him and ."[break][break]

Both were on a growing list of defectors that wished to see dead.[break][break]

Finally raising his gaze to meet Felix's, Zev said, "It's something I'm curious about, too."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
Eleventh Hour [M]
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 1:54:51 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
The names of the damned caused his fingers to slow down to a crawl, as if a blast of ice had him chipping away at the frost.

"Once the division is fully established," he began, staring into the bowl of mashed ingredients, "Members will be judged, then placed into teams. Each one designated to a different target. The best would fall under them."

Each one would be given a lead, both for intel and combat, but those detail better suited for the report itself. Instead, the admin forced on the question at hand. and - what would be the ramifications for their traitorous behavior?

"Through concentrated efforts, we'll bring them down. It just can't be done overnight."

He knew from experience.

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,661 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
Eleventh Hour [M]
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 13:29:48 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Zev nodded, satisfied with the answer. Wiping his hands on a dishcloth, he checked the oven and saw it was at the right temperature.[break][break]

"Agreed," he said as he maneuvered the first baking sheet onto the top shelf in the oven. "I told Gavin the same thing. We need to form squads with combat experience to take down the bigger targets. We can't risk using untested grunts."[break][break]

The second tray of dough balls followed the first. Zev then closed the oven door with a slight bang.[break][break]

"Keep me updated about the teams," he said to Felix. Of course, behind his words was the expectation that he'd be put in charge of one. That was what Beasts were for, after all.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
Eleventh Hour [M]
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 3:40:29 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
"of course."

The expectation in his voice was noted. There wasn't an doubt in his mind that would do more than simply direct one of the teams, but that went without saying.

With their baking skills drawing to the end of its prep work, Felix began washing up in the nearest sink. The water felt cool against his warm skin.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Eleventh Hour [M]
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 17:07:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: