Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Destination Unown [DW]
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2023 17:26:44 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

How strange it was, to wander Mt. Pyre not so long after the events of METENO.[break][break]

It felt like exploring an emptied-out battlefield, scouring the surroundings for glimpses of residual ghosts left behind with the regrets of soldiers lost.[break][break]

In some sense, that was accurate, Elisabeth supposed.[break][break]

"How long have you been studying the Unown, Dr. Sato?" she asked.

[break][break]

NOTES

- DW: Psychic/Ghost (Looking for Unown!).

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
Destination Unown [DW]
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2023 1:43:01 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Nomi walked confidently across the rocky ground, flanked by Valerian, her Sylveon, and the Unown-K generously gifted to her by . The little psychic Pokémon levitated along quietly, so harmless in appearance. To think that such creatures, when working together, could rewrite reality...it was a testament to the common idiom: don't judge a book by its cover. Or by the number of pages. Something small could be mighty indeed, under the right circumstances.[break][break]
Sort of like Nomi herself.[break][break]
Behind the young scientist, walked with light, graceful footfalls. Nomi had been quietly thrilled when Elisabeth had offered to assist her in the hunt for Unown...not only because it would be helpful to have a second set of eyes, but because, well...Nomi liked the older woman. She was intelligent and decisive, but more than that, she was...rather ethereal. Catching her attention was like plucking a windblown leaf out of the air: initiative was everything. Elisabeth could just as easily float right past a person if they did not show the woman that they were worth her time.[break][break]
It pleased Nomi to know that she was worth Elisabeth's time...even after everything they'd been through. They'd tried to kill each other once, after all.[break][break]
"I have always found them interesting," Nomi answered. "But I only started studying them in earnest a few months ago. Ever since we returned from Meteno, and Holo got away." She pursed her lips at the memory. "I promised Lulu that I'd take responsibility for them." She glanced at the one next to her, its single eye moving to watch her, its expression unreadable. Would it be able to help her find more of its kind?[break][break]
"Lulu distrusts them - understandably so. But I think that...well, they can think for themselves. They can decide who to follow. I just need to convince them that it should be me." She paused. "Us. Rocket."[break][break]
As opposed to the DRK Triad, of course.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Nomi's Outfit Inspiration[break]
Duo Wild: Psychic/Ghost (looking for Unown!)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]--accent:#f798d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Destination Unown [DW]
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2023 1:39:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD REUNICLUS APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OVERCOAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DIZZY PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEAL BLOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WOBBUFFET APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHADOW TAG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIRROR COAT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COUNTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SPLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DESTINY BOND

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Destination Unown [DW]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2023 1:30:37 GMT
[nospaces]

"I didn't realize you and Underboss Flint were on a first name basis."[break][break]

The faintest stirrings of jealousy, baseless and unearned, murmured in Elisabeth at the thought. Technically the two had exchanged first names, but it had felt... stilted. It possessed the awkwardness of two people attempting to be closer than they truly were.[break][break]

Privately, Elisabeth blamed herself for that. She struggled to be relaxed in 's presence. That happened when you knew far too much than you had any business knowing about a perfect stranger.[break][break]

"Her concerns about the Unown are valid, I think, but you seem sensible enough to keep them in mind in your research."[break][break]

Her eyes caught sight of a silhouette ahead, and narrowed.[break][break]

"I am curious if perhaps this Rondez-vous of Luv is the product of Unown, given our understanding of them as the data of all things."[break][break]

She let a beat of silence fall.[break][break]

"Do you think them to be related?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- DW: Psychic/Ghost (Looking for Unown! Skipping!).

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
Destination Unown [DW]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2023 21:59:37 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Nomi blushed at Elisabeth's observation. Lulu often referred to Nomi as "Sato", but didn't seem to reprimand the use of her own first name. In fact, Lulu seemed to tolerate quite a bit from Nomi, her patience for the younger scientist something Nomi was beginning to realize was rather novel. Others were not afforded the same grace. It seemed not even Elisabeth, who held the title of Underboss - the same rank as Lulu - was such a person.[break][break]
"I saved her life," Nomi murmured. "On Meteno. Since then, I would say that Lu - Underboss Flint seems to trust me more than she trusts most." Inches as opposed to centimeters. "I would do it again in a heartbeat. Save her, I mean. She's...important to me."[break][break]
How to explain...the complicated feelings Nomi could not quite put a name to (sister?). It was the same way she felt about . A kinship that went deeper than the scientific code they lived by...that went beyond their loyalties to Rocket...something like...(family?)[break][break]
A rustling in some nearby underbrush caught Valerian's attention, and the Sylveon growled low in the back of his throat. A Wobbuffet ambled into view, and the Sylveon relaxed. Not a threat, but more importantly, not what they were looking for. Nomi glanced at the Unown-K. It did not seem to notice the Wobbuffet, its singular eye fixated ahead.[break][break]
Happy to veer away from the land of emotion and back into the realm of logic, Nomi considered the dating simulation and her current theories. "I believe Macro Cosmos to be affiliated with the DRK Triad," Nomi said. "And yes - I think the data present in the game was, in part, collected by Unown spies. But not all of it. Unown are useful, but they aren't omnipresent. In order to gather that much data, there would have been other methods. I've filled out what seemed like harmless surveys before, at the university, for example." She paused. "We have all contributed to our downfall." Her lips formed a wry smile at the irony.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Duo Wild: Psychic/Ghost (looking for Unown!)[break]
Passing on both!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Destination Unown [DW]
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2023 6:08:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SLOWKING APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] REGENERATOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]YAWN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYCH UP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISABLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GASTLY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HYPNOSIS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DREAM EATER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LICK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PAYBACK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Destination Unown [DW]
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 3:49:19 GMT
[nospaces]

An eyebrow lifted as Elisabeth weighed the Head Scientist's words, arms crossed. Fingers tapped themselves as her sides as she purse her lips in thought.[break][break]

"She must be very important to you indeed. Underboss Flint, that is."[break][break]

Romantic? Friendly? Not her business, ultimately. Better to focus on other subjects.[break][break]

"If we have all contributed to the data being wielded against us," she said finally, "then does that mean there is a limit to the data that has been collected in general? For a lot of what Macro Cosmos shared I would have been loath to speak of, were the information asked to be freely given."[break][break]

A brief memory of the Cloud filled her mind's eye, and she frowned deeper.[break][break]

"But I imagine there are many ways to harvest data. More than we know."

[break][break]

NOTES

- DW: Psychic/Ghost (Looking for Unown!).

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
Destination Unown [DW]
POSTED ON May 13, 2023 1:53:56 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Was there a twinge of resentment coloring 's remark about Lulu? It was the sort of tone one used when they were giving a compliment they didn't actually think was deserved. Nomi glanced at the other women.[break][break]
"She is," Nomi answered simply, though a sudden defiance - perhaps a small pettiness, in opposition to Elisabeth's distaste - caused her to add: "And she treats me the same."[break][break]
A wild Ghastly floated idly by, but Nomi ignored it. After an awkward pause, she moved on to addressing the second half of Elisabeth's commentary.[break][break]
"There are many ways," Nomi agreed, though her expression turned troubled. "You bring up something that has been bothering me, however. The game seemed to have quite a bit of...intimate knowledge about us. Not just information that could be uncovered if one were to dig deep enough into public and private records, but...emotional states. Desires. Sexual preferences, even. How would they know those things? Things most of us would only share with a select few trusted individuals, if anyone at all."[break][break]
She remembered the way the game seemed to know she'd had an unrequited crush on . She'd never confessed to such a thing even with him. How could Macro Cosmos have known about those feelings? How could they have so accurately conjured what it would be like if he reciprocated. It was almost as if...[break][break]
As if they'd looked into a possible future. Something from another reality, one where Isaac chose Nomi. If there were many versions of Arceus...of all legendary Pokémon...were there many versions of Nomi? Of Isaac? Of Elisabeth?[break][break]
It was not a comforting thought.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Duo Wild: Psychic/Ghost (looking for Unown!)[break]
Passing on both!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Destination Unown [DW]
POSTED ON May 14, 2023 1:20:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MUNNA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TELEPATHY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHTMARE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYPNOSIS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MOONLIGHT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HAUNTER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEAN LOOK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NIGHTMARE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUCKER PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PAYBACK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Destination Unown [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2023 21:37:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]THE MUNNA FLEES!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TELEPATHY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHTMARE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYPNOSIS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MOONLIGHT