Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,315 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
A Lesson in Being Casual [Closed/Social]
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2023 22:53:55 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Slateport’s Central Mall had a variety of stores for one’s needs of shopping for clothes, tea and coffee blends, or anything a shopper could think of. Her Fuecoco wanted something different than to buy the latest clothes for Pokemon to wear or the accessories in one other shop next to the store, Domon wanted to try the pretzels at Auntie Abby’s which was a popular chain selling baked pretzels and other pretzel-like food to serve to a hungry customer. [break][break]

After giving the uniformed woman two orders of a dozen prtezel dogs for herself and some small baked cheese pretzels for her Fuecoco along with a lemonade they could share with two straws, the royal would take the bags of food and held the drink to have a seat near one of the benches facing the women’s clothing store, letting her Fuecoco reach in the bag and take a soft baked pretzel.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,317 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2023 0:21:19 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]With how popular the pretzel stand was, it was likely no surprise that Elise wasn't the only one on line that day. It was always the stall at the food court with the most attention, twice the size of any other eatery. Yet it was perhaps more of a coincidence that she wasn't the only one bringing their croc to dinner.[break][break]

"One, Watson. You gotta pick one."[break][break]

The Totodile bundled up in Isaac's arms clearly didn't care. He pointed at every single pretzel he saw inside of the stall. Full-size pretzels. Nuggets. Dogs. Sweets. Savories. Both. It was no matter to him. He had a mouth, and he must eat.[break][break]

"Alright, alright, fine. But save a few of 'em for later, alright? You're gonna need to recharge once we get that Tera shard fired up." Watson nodded in half-understanding, clearly tuning out the second he hard that food was coming.[break][break]

When their order was ready, Isaac and Watson were left peering around towering piles of pretzel bags. They'd need to find a table to put all of this . . . but where? How would they navigate the urban jungle that was a mall food court mid lunch rush?

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,315 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2023 1:23:43 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

An old couple had stopped by the bench to ask if they could sit where Elise and her fire type starter was sitting with the fire croc eating a pretzel he got out of the bag as the purple-haired woman apologized and took the bags in one hand to get off the bench. “We can find somewhere to sit in the food court, Domon.” She told her Fuecoco who held his own bag and hopped off while holding it.[break][break]

The two would be in the middle of a mid-lunch rush as people were trying to scramble towards one of the more popular stalls holding fast food other than the pretzel stall they had gotten their order from. Nonetheless, they would find that they weren’t alone in the throngs of other people getting their food with a blonde man and his Totodile were holding a lot of bags from the same pretzel place.[break][break]

“I’m sure you two are struggling to find a seat in the food court in the middle of a lunch rush, so would you like me to lead you all to somewhere a bit quieter?” Elise spoke to the blonde while approaching the other duo and wondering if this was much of an appetite for a little Totodile than what her Fuecoco liked.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,317 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2023 1:48:50 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Isaac was used to most people in crowded cities keeping their heads down. After all, once you were out from the rural areas, Hoenn was busy! Everyone had places to go, people to see, apocalypses to survive. That went doubly so in a place like a mall, and triply so when everyone was hungry.[break][break]

For this reason, when someone actually called out for Isaac, he did a little double take behind the food bags. For a second, he thought she was talking to a friend somewhere in the distance. Then, peering from around the bags, he saw a woman and her Fuecoco looking right at him. Looks like they'd been perceived after all.[break][break]

Upon seeing a fellow croc, Watson rasped happily. He went to wave to the Fuecoco, only to start toppling from the many bags that he was juggling. The poor Totodile was left scuttling back and forth, trying his best to balance his bags without dropping a single precious pretzel.[break][break]

Trying to repress a snicker at his Pokemon's antics, Isaac shot the girl a warm smile. "Sounds great to me," Isaac said, sidling a little closer to Watson so that the Totodile could brace himself against Isaac and readjust. "Thank ya."[break][break]

"Now, where to?"

[break][break]

[break]

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,315 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2023 4:11:07 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Smiling wide at a fellow crocodile Pokemon, the Fuecoco made a happy growl towards the Totodile while trying to balance the bag he was holding. Domon wanted to make a fast friend with the other croc sinc e he hadn’t seen more of the other crocodile Pokemon around. “I see you are making a new friend already, Domon.” She spoke to her Fuecoco with an amused giggle before the blonde man thanked her and asked where would they take them.[break][break]

“I know a table where it’s away from the crowd in this lunch rush, so I will take you there.” The woman responds to the man’s question before leading the other pair of trainer and their croc to a less crowded area of the food court next to a merry go round, setting down her bag and the lemonade drink on a table for a group of four while the Fuecoco would give his bag for her to move near the other bag of pretzels.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,317 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2023 17:48:13 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]"Yep. Typical Watson," Isaac said, sighing fondly as the two crocodiles immediately started bonding. "He may be a little scatterbrain, but he's got a heart of gold." Already, the little Totodile was cheerfully rasping towards his new friend, even as the two crocodiles struggled to balance their bags.[break][break]

Luckily, they wouldn't be struggling for long. Elise knew the way to a more isolated part of the food court, and it was just a little bit of walking to get them away from the worst of the lunch rush. It turned out good things came to those who were willing to walk. Who knew?[break][break]

Isaac sighed in relief as he took a seat, setting down his own bag before helping Watson set down his own. "Dang, you're not kidding. Nice spot," he said, smiling gratefully towards the girl.[break][break]

It only just occurred to him that, despite the mystery girl going out of her way to help him, the two hadn't even introduced themselves. Luckily, it was easier now that they weren't being mobbed by the crowds. "I'm Isaac, by the way. What's your name?"

[break][break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,315 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2023 15:08:13 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Hearing the blonde man compliment on her choice of seating at a table away from the hungry mob of people and remark on his Totodile being a scatterbrain with a heart of gold, she replied with a nod. “I know lunch hour can be a little hectic, so I am glad to help find some better seats without the noise.” The fire croc reached into his bag to take a bite out of another pretzel and made happy noises as he bit down onto the savory baked treats.[break][break]

As he gave her his name and asked for hers in the same vein, the woman gave a little bow of her head and a reply to Isaac. “I apologize for my tardiness in giving my name. My name is Elise and while I know my older cousin is working as the Galarian ambassador, I wished I could spend a bit more time with him.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,317 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2023 0:08:10 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]"Eesh, yeah. Hectic's my middle name, and even I don't mess with the lunch rush." Isaac was no stranger to chaos and calamity. Most times, he thrived in it. The lunch rush was not one of those times. That was the time for snacks, not attacks![break][break]

The stranger gave Isaac her name, picking an awfully formal way of doing so. "Hey, hey, don't sweat it. You don't gotta take the "lunch" part of the lunch rush that literally," he teased. She didn't need to worry that much about something silly like an introduction! "But it's nice to meet ya."[break][break]

Then, right the hell out of nowhere, she dropped a bombshell.[break][break]

. The Galarian Ambassador. Someone whose dip out of Rocket was about four or five instances of treason anymore, but was still fresh in the organization's mind.[break][break]

Had a more ruthless Rocket been present today, like , they might have concocted some sort of scheme to try and kidnap the poor girl. She had already demonstrated herself to be trusting, to the point of going out of her way to guide someone who had been lost and struggling. What if someone tried to use that against Remiel?[break][break]

Ugh. Isaac shook the thought. He couldn't see shadows around every corner, even when he knew them all too well.[break][break]

"Huh! Never figured I'd meet Remy's cousin," he said, brushing aside his worries to focus on happier matters. "Though sounds like you haven't had a chance to see him lately, huh. He the private type?"

[break][break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,315 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2023 2:23:06 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The guy knew how hectic lunch rushes were and they were no joke when the nearest fast food restaurants were all full of people getting in line for the latest food item. When she did drop that she was the crown prince’s cousin, Isaac asked if her cousin was a private type given that he had ambassador duties to keep him busy. “He’s a private type, but he did tell me the news of what is happening in Galar lately. It’s concerning me that his twin brother is clearly running for Prime Minister.” She responds to the blonde’s question though Remiel didn’t appear to want to take up the throne and would instead want to do other things.[break][break]

“Other than boring you with politics that you might not care about, I find myself in a situation where I heard people talk so casually compared to what I have been taught by my father… Would you be willing to teach me how to talk in such a manner?” The female royal asks, wondering if her awfully formal way of talking really stood out from the rest of the people that talked normally with each other.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,317 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 17:52:22 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]"Huh, he's got a twin brother?" Last Isaac had heard from Remiel, he'd stepped away from Rocket to focus on his home in Galar. Did he actually have a twin brother who was running for office there? Or was that just a convenient excuse he gave to explain his sudden return to the masses? Judging by the order Walsh gave, he was in jeopardy either way.[break][break]

That jeopardy wasn't Elise's focus, though. Instead, her request was something a little more surprising. She wanted to learn how to talk more casually, and had decided to take advantage of this little meet-up to try and score some pointers. Interesting.[break][break]

On one hand, Isaac was surprised this was the kind of thing that took lessons. On the other hand, judging by her familial connections and whatever the heck hat she was wearing, this girl was clearly deep in the world of fanciness.[break][break]

It wasn't the kind of thing that Isaac really learned. But un-learning was a valid type of learning too, right? If anything, it may have been one of the most valuable forms of learning there was.[break][break]

"Alrighty." Isaac shifted a little back in his seat, reclining a bit to get nice and comfy. "Before we can unlearn, we gotta see what you learned first. What kinda stuff did your dad teach you?"

[break][break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,315 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 19:18:44 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

With Isaac asking about Remiel’s twin brother, the purple-haired woman replied while taking a sip of the lemonade. “Yes, I have met him before when I was younger, but I only remember he was a little unapproachable to me.” The guy was like the same as his twin though she didn’t like him much due to his conversations being about school than Galarian folktales. That said, she had always felt more comfortable talking with Remiel and Sabine, both of them who were willing to play with her in games of tag or hide and seek.[break][break]

Before they had to unlearn the things she was taught in etiquette school, the blonde man spoke of seeing what she learned first and asked what did her dad teach her. “It is the same as Galarian etiquette school, I was taught to use as little contractions as possible, using the proper diction, and less emphasis on slang in conversations.” Elise replied with a list off of her father’s teachings as a prince of Galar, mostly having it come from her grandmother.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,317 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2023 15:26:43 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]Huh. That was weird. was a lot of things, but unapproachable? In his few encounters with him, the guy had been nothing short of patient and understanding. Had they shared more time in Rocket, Isaac might have even considered him a mentor. Instead, he earned the honor of being one of the few confidants to Remiel's final decision with the organization. Could the guy's twin really be that different?[break][break]

Maybe there was a reason why he ran for office while Remiel was still back here.[break][break]

"Well, hey. Glad I got to meet the cool twin," he teased. Briefly, he found himself wondering how Remiel was doing. Since he sent Walsh his final message, he'd made himself scarce. Maybe at some point, Isaac needed to track down his draciary and check up on him . . .[break][break]

As he pondered these matters, Elise brought up what she'd learned in the past. It was almost refreshing to see her lessons laid out so clearly like that. "Well, there ya go!" he said, relief in his eyes as this job took a turn for the easy. "You just gave yourself a nice, big list of what not to do."[break][break]

"Now let's give all that a try. See how it sounds." It was probably going to sound very unnatural at first, but that was besides the point. Right now, he just needed a baseline of what he was working with.

[break][break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,315 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2023 21:42:31 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

When she realized that he might misunderstand being unapproachable, Elise corrects herself with a concerned look. “I’m sorry, I should have cleared up that his twin brother was unapproachable rather than Remiel himself. He is the opposite, very understanding and kind from what I remember when we played together.” Truthfully, his twin brother was a bit standoffish and didn't like playing with her much, so she felt a little uncomfortable to speak with him. [break][break]

Other than that, Isaac told her to give casual speech a try without the things she learned from her father. “Well, I will give it a try.” She clears her throat a bit and remembers one of the people that passed by her greeting each other with slang. “Whassup my homie, how’s it hanging?”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,317 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 1:51:21 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]"Heh. Yeah. That sounds like the Remy I know," Isaac said, a touch of nostalgia bleeding into his voice. Not every Rocket Admin was willing to hear out the concerns of a wavering Grunt like he was. Even fewer were willing to share their misgivings in turn. The only other one Isaac could think of was , and his were far less permanent.[break][break]

Damnit. He missed .[break][break]

Ah well. It was time to stop focusing on the past and start thinking about the future. That is, the bright new future that Elise had with the language of slang. Isaac was excited to see just what she had in store for her debut.[break][break]

Oh no. Oh no, that felt as natural as a fish on land. Isaac bit down on his tongue to prevent a snicker, thankful that his poker face was able to swallow up any outward amusement. If anything, he just looked contemplative.[break][break]

"Not bad, not bad," he finally decided. In fact, for as goofy as it was, she at least knew more than one word of slang. "But you're being too . . . intentional, I guess? Like. You're still thinking about everything you're saying."[break][break]

"It's all about the flow, y'know? You gotta just let the words come out the way they wanna come out. Like, are ya hanging?" He put extra emphasis on the g, as if showing how full of a stop it was. "Or are ya just hangin' ?" Now his sentence rolled out to a nice, natural end, the dropped g not even missed in the process.

[break][break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,315 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2023 17:08:54 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

This wasn’t bad by the blond’s standards of casual speak, but he did say that she should go with the flow than being too intentional about it. Isaac listed off some examples of someone who was really good at speaking in hang outs with friends, so she responds with a chuckle. “I did think my wording was a little too intentional in learning how the others speak, but thank you for the little tip.” She was sure that being able to connect with the common people like this would give her a bit more confidence in making some friends.[break][break]

In the case of having to show how much she would unlearn from Galarian etiquette school, the royal tries again. “I’m hangin’ around, thanks for asking. Maybe next time, we can hang out at the arcade.” This time, she does try to apply what he told her with going with the flow for a conversation starter.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights