sagira mosse DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sagira
sagira mosse
once in a while
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2023 9:45:54 GMT
sagira mosse Avatar
[attr="class","sagira"]
[attr="class","sagiramain"]she had disappeared. fortree home abandoned, retired from the military, and fled to a location she had shared to not a single soul. there, she had hoped to keep her child safe from all threats, especially .

when she’d departed, she’d left a note for matias at league headquarters.
i have to leave town. del isn’t safe here. don’t look for me. i’ll come find you.

- sage

short. plain. devoid of any of the details, though these days, anyone in hoenn could probably think of plenty of reasons to go hide out in the hills

months, and the meteor had now passed, leaving behind snowfall that had killed her garden and forced her to the market when all the cans and jars had emptied. less than a year’s worth of harvest and what stockpiling she’d been able to manage—given everyone was stockpiling—had not taken long to finish.

she had emerged from her hiding place a couple of times, now. groceries were restocked. things were back in order, but there was curiosity to sate. society called to the human in her. even more so, her grudge hungered.

despite herself, she wound up in lilycove, and from there, she’d tracked him. now, she watched, debating on turning around. maybe it wasn’t time yet. maybe it was better just to leave it be.

her elusiveness was trained, but so was his eye. maybe he’d catch the smallest movement behind a boulder.
[attr="class","sagirapoke"]

[newclass=.sagira] font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.sagiramain] margin: 0 auto;width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;border-radius:8px 8px 0px 0px;text-align:justify;font-size:12.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.sagira b] color: #5f7062; font-size: 12.5px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.sagira i] color: #5f7062; font-size: 12.5px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.sagira u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #5f7062; font-size: 12.5px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.sagira a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.sagirapoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:70px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;border-radius:0px 0px 8px 8px;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
once in a while
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2023 10:03:48 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

one of the last people he is expecting to see is considering the nature of how she had basically dropped off the face of the earth. it's not really that odd now that he thinks about it, but it's definitely concerning.[break][break]

or at least it was at the time. months have passed now and his concerns have moved on to other things.[break][break]

on edge, he sees movement from behind him which he expects is a wild pokemon. he flicks his wrist, summoning a STONE EDGE out of the ground to lift whatever is hidden behind the boulder into the air.[break][break]

"sage?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

sage
she/her
twenty-eight
march 14th
pewter city, kanto
demisexual
retired soldier
ex lieutenant
52 height
52 height
the whispers in the trees are getting near
awards
363 posts
sagira mosse DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sagira
sagira mosse
once in a while
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2023 10:17:01 GMT
sagira mosse Avatar
[attr="class","sagira"]
[attr="class","sagiramain"]not what she’d been expecting either.

shit.

her eyes went wide as a buried stone lifted her into the air. his avatar power? it irritated her a little, that he was this strong now. some people said that he was a big part of the problem. he always had been, really.

alas, here she was.

”put me down, matias.”

[newclass=.sagira] font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.sagiramain] margin: 0 auto;width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;border-radius:8px 8px 0px 0px;text-align:justify;font-size:12.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.sagira b] color: #5f7062; font-size: 12.5px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.sagira i] color: #5f7062; font-size: 12.5px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.sagira u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #5f7062; font-size: 12.5px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.sagira a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.sagirapoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:70px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;border-radius:0px 0px 8px 8px;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
once in a while
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2023 2:53:42 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"tch."[break][break]

he lowers his hand, and with it, the raised earth subsides back down into the ground.[break][break]

the glare he gives her is feigned at best as he approaches.[break][break]

"hello to you too."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

sage
she/her
twenty-eight
march 14th
pewter city, kanto
demisexual
retired soldier
ex lieutenant
52 height
52 height
awards
363 posts
sagira mosse DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sagira
sagira mosse
once in a while
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2023 13:07:57 GMT
sagira mosse Avatar
[attr="class","sagira"]
[attr="class","sagiramain"]she watched the ground get closer again, careful not to lose her balance—but it was jarring either way.

having not seen him in a while, she wasn’t sure what to make of the glare at first. most people didn’t take kindly to being spied on, though.

”hi.”

she regarded him carefully.

”how are you?”

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
once in a while
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2023 2:47:07 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"good."[break][break]

a lie.[break][break]

"why are you back?"[break][break]

no how are you?, just cutting straight to the point because it has been months since he has last heard from her. he understands doomsday prepping to an extent but he thought they had a better relationship than that.[break][break]

if this all has to do with again, then consider him tired. but he waits for her response before casting judgment.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

sage
she/her
twenty-eight
march 14th
pewter city, kanto
demisexual
retired soldier
ex lieutenant
52 height
52 height
awards
363 posts
sagira mosse DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sagira
sagira mosse
once in a while
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2023 23:29:01 GMT
sagira mosse Avatar
[attr="class","sagira"]
[attr="class","sagiramain"]there was a moment of confusion. of lingering eyes, trying to read him. had time mended anything at all, or had it done even more damage?

”i came for food. the cold killed my crops.”

it was a lie, partially. she had come back for food, originally; but then it had turned into multiple trips, looking for people. looking for him.

”have you seen wayland lately?”

he didn’t care how she was doing, apparently. so, she’d cut to the chase.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
once in a while
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2023 10:08:15 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"if i did, he'd be dead, and you'd be the first to know."[break][break]

he offers as a response, cutting to the chase as well.[break][break]

there is resentment in the way he looks at her, as though he holds a GRUDGE for the abrutpness of her leaving.[break][break]

"so? how are you, then? done with doomsday prepping?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

sage
she/her
twenty-eight
march 14th
pewter city, kanto
demisexual
retired soldier
ex lieutenant
52 height
52 height
awards
363 posts
sagira mosse DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sagira
sagira mosse
once in a while
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 5:00:59 GMT
sagira mosse Avatar
[attr="class","sagira"]
[attr="class","sagiramain"] she hesitated only a moment to co-sign the sentiment that king ought to be dead. she preferred to hear about it quickly when it happened, so she could finally get some sleep.

”great. thanks.”

she caught the look in his eye, and didn't acknowledge it. 

was she done with doomsday prepping? ”no, i’m not.” because doomsday was everyday in hoenn, and it was best to stay prepared. and also, if king wasn’t dead, then no city was safe for them.

”i’m fine. i’m doing what i have to do.”

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
once in a while
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 9:39:25 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"when will you be done?"[break][break]

likely never, considering the constant stream of events that plague the region. but there has to be a point where the prepping stops otherwise they'd be spending their whole lives doing so.[break][break]

"and del? is she still not talking?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

sage
she/her
twenty-eight
march 14th
pewter city, kanto
demisexual
retired soldier
ex lieutenant
52 height
52 height
awards
363 posts
sagira mosse DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sagira
sagira mosse
once in a while
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 17:48:08 GMT
sagira mosse Avatar
[attr="class","sagira"]
[attr="class","sagiramain"]”when the world is safer for delta.”

her lips tightened in a line, pained but unwilling to show it. it wasn’t the reminder she wanted. not now that she was thinking about , and how much she loathed him for what he’d done.

because now, she was thinking about that moment when she had heard delta speak last.

”no, she’s still not talking.”

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
once in a while
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 9:33:27 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"hate to break it to you."[break][break]

but the world will never be a safe place, at least not enough. it's ironic for him to say so because it was only a few months ago that he said he wanted kids, and that he would be comfortable with them being brought into this world.[break][break]

selfish.[break][break]

"i need you back, sage. it's unfair of me to ask that of you but there's a bigger war coming and we'll need all the hands we can get."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights