Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2023 3:57:31 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

Matias asked her a question he already knew the answer to. His real question remained unspoken.[break][break]

All this heat around them, even inhaling the pungent scent of sulfur -- it reminded her suddenly of that man, as fire always did. She'd preferred her green fields of flowers, her forested retreats, her quiet streams babbling through the wooded oak. He preferred a life of iron, steel, and insatiable flame.[break][break]

"My late husband died in the months preceding my arrival in Hoenn. I settled my affairs and decided to start over."[break][break]

This next part he might understand, in his own way.[break][break]

"To rebuild from the ashes."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2023 4:07:14 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

he does understand.[break][break]

"i'm sorry to hear."[break][break]

though he suspects his condolences may not be needed. they might even be tossed aside and discarded.[break][break]

"how did he die?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2023 4:13:07 GMT
[nospaces]

What spurred this topic on? Morbid curiosity, perhaps?[break][break]

"Slowly," she answered him. Painfully slowly. "His health took a sudden downturn over the course of a year, ultimately rendering him bedridden -- a pale shadow of the man he used to be. I'm not even sure if his mind was present, in the end."[break][break]

It had forced him to become reliant on her. Small freedoms had been relinquished back to her through necessity, building into a foundation she could seize independence back from. Someone had to handle the financial affairs. Someone had to tend to his well-being.[break][break]

He'd hated her, but she was the only person left in his life that he'd loved, too.[break][break]

"He died younger than most."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2023 4:22:53 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"sounds horrible."[break][break]

put him out of his misery if he ever ends up in that situation. he already hates not being in control of a situation but being in a state where he wouldn't be able to express himself? simple desires and thoughts?[break][break]

bluntless escapes him.[break][break]

"you must have loved him to have stayed that long."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2023 4:35:08 GMT
[nospaces]

"Something like that."[break][break]

Her appetite evaporated, and she pushed aside her unfinished meal, refusing to look back at him.[break][break]

In a sense, it was true. She wouldn't have found herself in such a punishing situation if she hadn't been so reckless. Their romance had been a whirlwind; his decision to marry her was a solitary weakness in a life of discipline and service, and how bitterly he resented her for it when the rosy glow faded.[break][break]

It would have been better if it was a marriage of convenience. Those were planned. Planned things were easier to sever, quietly.[break][break]

"Relationships change. One day the person across from you is someone you don't recognize anymore. The person you promised yourself to isn't necessarily the man whose deathbed you find yourself beside, ten years later."[break][break]

The crackling and bubbling of the lava popped loudly in the expanse of silence that followed, alive and all the more restless for it.[break][break]

"I don't know that the man I saw die was the man I loved."[break][break]

If that version of him had ever existed in the first place.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2023 4:39:35 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"relationships do change."[break][break]

he agrees with all that she says, nodding as her words sink in.[break][break]

his salad goes relatively untouched as well.[break][break]

"and now, you're afraid of falling into the same trap."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2023 4:46:58 GMT
[nospaces]

Her reply rang with clear, immediate conviction: "I won't be marrying again, no."[break][break]

Never, she'd sworn to herself. She'd die first.[break][break]

Freedom had come at too great and dear a cost for her to squander it again on something so frivolous.[break][break]

Elisabeth would belong to nothing and no one. Not to Matias Silph, or anyone else.[break][break]

"So, yes. I am avoiding the same 'trap,' if you wish to call it that."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2023 4:51:29 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

she sounds like a coward. for obvious reasons, he keeps this thought to himself.[break][break]

"i'm not asking you to marry nor will i ever."[break][break]

he's never going to get married. it wouldn't be fair to his significant other as he knows himself well enough.[break][break]

"all i'm asking for is your...partnership."[break][break]

to build a future together with the end goal of team flare in mind.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2023 5:02:24 GMT
[nospaces]

Elisabeth had known powerlessness far too intimately to not hold her fears close to heart.[break][break]

The luxury of arrogance belonged to those who felt confident that nothing in this world could overthrow them.[break][break]

She'd never stood safely in a position of power, not once in her life. Even now, in Rocket as an underboss, she was all too aware of the dangers of her position on the region's chessboard. When others had argued with in the Transfer of Power, she had remained silent.[break][break]

She'd understood the limits of her power. Survivors stayed alive by knowing when to speak, and when to listen.[break][break]

"Matias," Elisabeth began, her sigh patient though tinged with exasperation. "A month ago, you thought you were marrying Dr. Morales. Today, here and now, you are proposing some future with me, a perfect stranger."[break][break]

A hand reached for her cup of wine again, finding it empty. Without thinking, she took the bottle of red wine from the basket and drank from it instead, shameless and unrepentant as she took a swig that would make proud.[break][break]

Only when had drank her fill did she return her attention to him, face flushed with amusement and a twinge of consolation.[break][break]

"I don't think you know what you want."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2023 5:06:22 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"on the contrary, i've always known what i wanted."[break][break]

but wants change. they fluctuate, bend, and break because not doing so could be damning.[break][break]

"at the moment, it's you."[break][break]

not because of her specifically, but because of the future he had seen through a fictional game conjured up by a company that should not be trusted.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2023 5:11:16 GMT
[nospaces]

"You only want me because I won't give you what you want."[break][break]

The moment she surrendered, his interest would dwindle, and he'd find the next novel thing to distract himself with. This song-and-dance she knew well.[break][break]

He thought he was special, but in that way, he was just like the other men she'd known.[break][break]

"Does what I want enter into your consideration at all?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2023 5:13:45 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"that's not true."[break][break]

but how does he tell her what he wants without revealing that it stems from a stupid game? tricky.[break][break]

"i want you because i know what you can do. i know the power you can eventually wield. but you won't be able to get there without me."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2023 5:17:07 GMT
[nospaces]

How funny. He appealed to her ego by trying to suggest she was 'special' in some way, just as how he'd professed that he was.[break][break]

Amusing.[break][break]

"If my potential for power is so great," she replied, a smirk darkening her expression, "then why can't I come into my power on my own terms? Is it not a weakness, to rely on you for such a thing?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2023 5:19:18 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"it is a weakness, yes. you have a few."[break][break]

he chuckles, drowning his own amusement with whiskey. his glass, now empty, lowers back down to the ground.[break][break]

"but they don't have to stay weaknesses forever."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2023 5:24:50 GMT
[nospaces]

"You should know, you sound like a scam artist."[break][break]

But it was good that he thought her weak. That was the purpose of this guise she embodied, this life she indulged herself in living.[break][break]

Elisabeth Fiorelli was a weak, delicate woman who lived a quiet and solitary life in the Petalburg Woods.[break][break]

Ambition and power were not to be equated to such a person. Her strength came from being underestimated.[break][break]

"What of your weaknesses? Or do you deny their existence?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times