July 5
Fortree City
pansexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
Single
135 height
135 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
612 posts
Julia Davis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @julia
Julia Davis
Party in the Deep Woods [S][O]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2023 22:42:08 GMT
Julia Davis Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julia"]
[attr="class","juliaw"]

"Ooh, so you'd switch mounts! That does sound really handy."

[break][break]The way that Shalin hesitated and seemed embarrassed about her answer made Julia realize she'd touched a nerve. Oops. The last thing she wanted was to make a friend feel bad.

[break][break]"Everyone's different, I guess," Julia said, returning Shalin's shrug. "Nothing wrong with that. If we were all the same, the world would be boring." She capped her hopefully encouraging words off with a sincere smile.

[break][break]Suddenly, Shalin asked if Julia happened to have a Venusaur. "No, why? Waaaaaaait... You're not gonna try to ride on one's vine, are you?"

[attr="class","juliatag"]

[attr="class","juliapokes"]

[newclass=.julia] width: 450px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julia b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia i] color: #d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliatag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliatag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julianotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliaw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julia span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliapokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 440px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliapokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,925 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2023 12:58:44 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
"Not just that, but there are countless other applications for it! It's way more useful than you think," Shalin replied, returning Julia's contagious smile as Starr and Scar picked up the pace. She didn't need to teleport to go fast; she was a surprisingly good runner on her own. The two rounded the small body of water somewhere between the size of a large pond and a small lake before heading back toward the tables Shalin had set up. "If you want a larger Pokémon that can do it, Girafarig and Espathra are both ride Pokémon that can use the move, too. I'm still looking for them; haven't had any luck finding either one."

Julia's reaction to Shalin's mentioning of a Venusaur, not to mention actually thinking of the same asinine idea she had with it, caused her smile to stretch across her face. "You know me all too well, don't you? Of course, I wouldn't want to until I get my suit, but what else could do the things it could?!" She seemed overly excited. Just what kind of power was behind those suits that could let her handle that? Even if the vines didn't whip with Shalin on them, the swishing and whirling motion they were capable of would be sickening, surely even for her!

Speaking of wild, one more thought crossed Shalin's mind. "Oh, I believe I owe you a run on Queen Zing, don't I? I promised you one on your own terms since Mirage Palace."

{WC: 252}
{PC: 9}

NAME           SPECIES         STATUS
Queen Zing     Beedrill**      Good
Scar           Pyroar          Good
Starr          Espeon**        Good
Bass Boost     Seismitoad      Good
close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
July 5
Fortree City
pansexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
Single
135 height
135 height
awards
612 posts
Julia Davis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @julia
Julia Davis
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 16:54:13 GMT
Julia Davis Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julia"]
[attr="class","juliaw"]

"Sounds like you've got some experience with it," Julia said. "Like what?"

[break][break]Even without her not-Teleport, Starr was a surprisingly speedy runner! Once they'd returned to the tables, Shalin noted a couple of other ride Pokémon who could learn Ally Switch.

[break][break]"Espathra's supposed to be pretty fast, too, isn't it? I wonder if it'd get along with Chester and Patricia." Little did Julia know that Espathra was a vicious opportunist that had adapted to surviving in harsh desert climates.

[break][break]Julia wasn't nearly as shocked as she thought she'd be at being right. Maybe because this was Shalin she was talking to. Honestly, she'd just thought of the most ridiculous thing a person could ride on a Venusaur, and as it turned out, that was exactly what Shalin wanted! Shalin seemed confident that her future Sygna Suit would protect her, too. Julia sighed with a fond smile.

[break][break]"Just promise to be careful, okay?" She didn't like telling people not to do something because it could be dangerous, but she cared too much about her friend's safety to keep silent.

[break][break]"Oh, I actually took a ride on her when I came to get your flag! It was definitely a lot more fun than last time," she said with a grin.

[attr="class","juliatag"]

[attr="class","juliapokes"]

[newclass=.julia] width: 450px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julia b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia i] color: #d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliatag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliatag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julianotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliaw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julia span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliapokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 440px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliapokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,925 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2023 6:43:43 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
"For one, if you've got two large enough objects to switch with, you can have the Pokémon use Ally Switch twice to bring the other to you," Shalin elaborated. Sliding off Scar's back, the two of them at last partook of the birthday feast Julia and others had brought, including the delicious-looking cake. They had to get the wild ride out of the way first, or all that food would just go back the way it came! "From what little I understand of them, they can run really fast, yes."

The sigh did little to quell Shalin's wide smile. "Of course I'd wait until my suit came in to try," she reiterated. "With how fast their Vine Whips go, I'd go flying without wearing one!" If Julia didn't figure out her intent before, she had made it crystal clear now.

Shalin was happy to hear that there was at least one person brave enough to hop on her Beedrill's back, especially with the Shiny Pokémon bobbing back and forth rapidly to try to playfully unseat riders. "It is! As long as you can handle the vibration, there's no more fun way to fly, is there?"

{WC: 197}
{PC: 10}

NAME           SPECIES         STATUS
Queen Zing     Beedrill**      Good
Scar           Pyroar          Good
Starr          Espeon**        Good
Bass Boost     Seismitoad      Good
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,929 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 20:58:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven