awards
23 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dolores
Dolores Dacal
Because We're Worth It [S]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2023 14:37:38 GMT
Dolores Dacal Avatar
A very pale, gloomy-looking woman walked out of the department store with a large bottle of shampoo in hand, and about a dozen lotions and colognes.

"Who buys that many lotions?!"
"When was the last time she showered?"
"I've heard she bathes in the innards of baby Pokémon to remain forever young."
"Yikes! Don't scare me like that, man!"

Ignoring the murmurs and gossips of the people surrounding her, Dolores rounded the corner until she found herself in a remote alley. "This is why I hate going out during the day..." She sighed, leaning against the wall. Her Mismagius materialized next to her, looking at its trainer with visible concern.
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2023 15:30:24 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

She had also been shopping at the department store for a different reason. Coming outside of the store with a bag of tea blends carried by her Froslass and generally moving away from a crowd of people making some comments over how odd her fashion sense appeared to be, the woman bought several of her favorite tea blend since her stock of the Earl Grey tea bags in the pantry were running out earlier, so Elise had made doubly sure to get those along with the green tea ones. Before the two would pass by a remote alley on the way back to the royal’s home, the Froslass noticed another woman dressed like a goth and a concerned Mismagius by her side.[break][break]

Ayaka poked a bit at her trainer’s shoulder to point at the other woman as the female royal approached a bit closer while speaking to the other female. “Pardon me, but…are you doing alright? I do not like being around crowds much, so I thought I’d be alone for a while.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

the witch
She/her
April 4
Lavender Town, Kanto
Demisexual
Mortician
Civilian
0 height
0 height
Broken pieces, broken hearts
awards
23 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dolores
Dolores Dacal
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2023 16:13:21 GMT
Dolores Dacal Avatar
Dolores nearly jumped up in surprise when another person approached her. "Eek! I'm alright!" She sputtered a response, before her sunken eyes lit up, staring at the stranger's Pokémon in sheer awe. "What a beautiful Froslass..."

Snapping out of her stupor, the gothic woman bowed her head apologetically. "I'm sorry! I don't like crowds either. I'll leave you alone!" She scampered off, only for one of her shoes to slip off her foot, causing her to lose balance and fall face-first into the pavement, dropping her shopping bag in the process. "Ouch."

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2023 16:51:01 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The reaction coming from the other gothically dressed lady came as being surprised of Elise’s attempt to talk to the other older lady, but became a bit dazzled by her Froslass being the most beautiful Pokemon in the world. Ayaka giggled and blushed a little over the purple-haired woman’s comment and looked at the human turning around to scamper after saying she would leave her trainer alone since she didn’t like crowds either.[break][break]

With a look of worry to her own trainer, the ice type winced a bit over the gothic woman falling face-first to the pavement after tripping over losing her shoe. Ayaka dropped the bag of tea blends near the royal for her to hold later as the female ghost floated near the woman to try to help her up. “Please let me help you and I seriously mean no harm to you since you appear to be hurt by that fall.” Elise would come over to gently help the woman up along with Ayaka holding onto the other arm to prop the fallen woman up to her feet.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

the witch
She/her
April 4
Lavender Town, Kanto
Demisexual
Mortician
Civilian
0 height
0 height
awards
23 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dolores
Dolores Dacal
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 15:01:48 GMT
Dolores Dacal Avatar
The Galarian princess and her Froslass both rushed to the fallen woman's aid, helping her back up. Her own Mismagius also floated nearby, ready to cast a Pain Split if its trainer's injury was too severe.

"I'm alright..." Dolores insisted, fitting her bare foot back into her shoe. She then gave the other girl a quizzical look. "Are you sure you don't mind being around me? I smell bad and I'm not very popular..." She said, while nervously twirling a strand of her own hair.
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 18:17:23 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Well, if this lady insisted she was fine, it looked like the gothically dressed woman didn’t appear to be hurt badly. “I won’t worry about you if you are fine without any serious injury.” She replied with a small nod as the other woman gave her a quizzical look along with asking if she was fine being around her since she smelled bad and wasn’t very popular. [break][break]

“I do not mind being around you, the smell you give off is not so overpowering. Not being popular is something I understand so much, considering that I was tormented as a child to the point that none of my classmates in school wanted to be near me.” A look of pain came from the memories she wanted to forget. “My mistreatment as a hafu and my mother’s Mismagius finding out I was bullied didn’t help endear them to me as a young girl who found her only company to play with being a ghost. In the end…I find it difficult to trust people without those horrible memories bringing up the feeling of being ostracized and alone.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Kost

the witch
She/her
April 4
Lavender Town, Kanto
Demisexual
Mortician
Civilian
0 height
0 height
awards
23 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dolores
Dolores Dacal
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 20:29:01 GMT
Dolores Dacal Avatar
The gothic woman looked even more puzzled by the fact that Elise started giving her life story to a complete stranger. She wondered if that level of openness was considered common in Hoenn. Still, she felt a sense of empathy for her plight, the fact that she'd been bullied in her youth hitting very close to home.

"I was bullied too as a child. People still don't really like me..." The girl shunned as a witch looked down with a sullen expression. "I'm a mortician... It means I work with dead Pokémon. That's why I smell bad. It's not that I don't shower, it's just that the smell is hard to get off me... Ghosts don't mind the smell, though, so they're my only company too." She said, flashing a warm smile at her Mismagius.

Suddenly, she remembered that she hadn't introduced herself. "I'm Dolores. This is Dorothy... She's my friend. Heehee~" She giggled, while the Mismagius bowed its head.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2023 20:24:19 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

She listened to the other woman talk about being bullied when she was younger while having a sullen expression on her face. The fact that the reason the woman smelled bad was that she worked with deceased Pokemon for a living as a mortician was an interesting profession with ghost types not minding the dead Pokemon smell too much. “I have not met with morticians that dealt with deceased Pokemon than humans, but you are doing a good service in ensuring the Pokemon are laid to rest. It appears we both suffered experiences of being bullied…I sympathize with you greatly.” She gave the other woman a quiet nod, knowing that a moritician’s job required being near a corpse.[break][break]

With the mortician introducing herself and her Mismagius’ names, the royal bowed her head in respect with a composed reply. “It’s really nice to meet you both, Dolores and Dorothy. My name is Elise and this is Ayaka, so I do have a Mismagius like Dorothy. Mana is one of my closer friends, she has been with me since I attempted a gym challenge back at my home region.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Kost

the witch
She/her
April 4
Lavender Town, Kanto
Demisexual
Mortician
Civilian
0 height
0 height
awards
23 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dolores
Dolores Dacal
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2023 15:50:49 GMT
Dolores Dacal Avatar
The young funeral director blinked. "T-thanks..." She wasn't used to someone treating her line of work as important. Most people either thought that touching dead bodies was too gross, or they liked to pretend that death was an ugly part of life that did not exist.

The pink-haired woman introduced herself as Elise, revealing that she owned a Mismagius of her own called Mana. "I would like to meet Mana one day. Out of all Ghosts, I like Mismagius the most." Dolores mused with a wide grin, before placing a finger under her chin, quizzically. "Wait, did you say you've come from another region? Was it Kanto?" She inquired.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 17:38:32 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

As the other dark clad woman thanked her for the appreciation over Dolores’ work as a Pokemon mortician, the Galarian royal gave her acquaintance a little smile over Dolores’ clear desire to meet with Elise’s own Mismagius and loved Mismagius as a Pokemon. “I’m sure she’ll like to meet with you when I have her with me, I’ve had Mana help clean the house when I’m away. Mismagius are one of my favorites to train since their spells are very helpful.” [break][break]

To the other inquiry that Dolores wanted to know that Elise came from another region, the young dark magenta-haired woman shakes her head at Dolores wanting to know if Kanto was her home with her reply. “Oh no, I’m not from Kanto. I came here from the Johto region and more specifically, I am born and raised in Ecruteak City. It’s a beautiful place with a lot of historic traditions.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]