saffron city, kanto
pansexual
jack of all trades
grunt
chaos
and substance
15 height
15 height
in this glass house, feeling like a prison. me and death? we keep tongue-kissin'
awards
57 posts
mitchel kane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mitch
mitchel kane
lab rats, [ c / m ]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2023 21:33:21 GMT
mitchel kane Avatar
[attr="class","mitch"]
"get the fuck off--!"

mitch gives a grunt while pulling at the shelder on the slowbro's tail. it protests with a growl. he just growls right back at it like he's some kinda pokéwhisperer.

his drapion has the slowbro by the neck in a vice grip, holding it still for his dumbass. said dumbass of course puts a foot on the drapion's tail and pushes, pulling with all six foot five inches of his leverage. the thing eventually pops off and he ends up tumbling onto the ground and tossing the de-evolving shellder into the air like a comedic joke.

but he's fuckin' victorious and it's a high he loves almost as much as an orgasm. has him throwing his hands up and pointing at the de-evolved pokémon to brag.

"ha! take that bitch!"
[attr="class","mitchbr"] COME OUT OF YOUR SHELL MISSION
[newclass=.mitch] margin: 0 auto; width: 450px;font-size:13px; [/newclass] [newclass="mitch b"]letter-spacing:.5px;font-size: 13.5px!important;[/newclass] [newclass=.mitchbr img] float:none;margin:0;box-shadow:none;border:none; [/newclass] [newclass=.mitchbr] text-align: center; border-top:solid 1px #232323; color: #2b2b2b; margin-top:20px;padding-top:20px;margin-bottom:-20px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
lab rats, [ c / m ]
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2023 15:55:53 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Mitchel worked with brute force. Temp was using a knife.[break][break]

The split shells of a pile of Shellder, now more useful for a meal than anything else, sat beside him. A few lingering and confused Slowpoke wandered about the area, adjusting to four legs once again.[break][break]

He paused in his slicing of shells at the excitement of the other.[break][break]

"Guess that keeps the Shellder alive." The poor thing was flailing about on the ground, probably looking for some type of water. Temp's method was more vicious. But it was faster and also kept the Slowpoke intact.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

wizz

the jackal
he/him
thirty-two
may third
saffron city, kanto
pansexual
jack of all trades
grunt
chaos
and substance
15 height
15 height
in this glass house, feeling like a prison. me and death? we keep tongue-kissin'
awards
57 posts
mitchel kane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mitch
mitchel kane
lab rats, [ c / m ]
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2023 17:22:14 GMT
mitchel kane Avatar
[attr="class","wownew"]
[attr="class","wownewtag"]
[attr="class","wownewmain"]really mitch just wanted to show off is cool muscles to the sexy guy, y’know?

”heh, yeah, that’s uh, that’s what i was goin’ for. totally.”

his lie is laced with a snicker as he watches temp use a knife. seems easier, but he doesn’t have a knife on him. he could potentially use his drapion, but that fucker liked to tear things apart and likely wouldn’t stop at just separating the shellder.

”the fuck’s the value in this kinda shit anyhow?”

because even if he was debriefed, mitch didn’t listen, and really just understood what he was supposed to do. not why.

as he listens for the answer, he begins trying to pry another one part. one hand on it’s shell, the other on the other part of the shell, and he proceeds to grunt and push to try and separate the two.
[attr="class","wownewpoke"]
[newclass=.wownew] font-size: 11.5px; text-align: justify; width: 420px;margin: 0 auto; font-family: poppins; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass][newclass=.wownewmain] background-color:#2b2b2b; padding:45px; line-height:16.5px; [/newclass] [newclass=.wownewtag a] color:#272727!important; border-left: 4px solid #272727; border-right: 4px solid #272727; [/newclass] [newclass=.wownewtag] border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; text-align: center; font-weight:bold; background-color: #272727; height: 30px; width: 420px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); [/newclass][newclass=.wownew b] color: #7b6678; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.wownew i] color: #808080; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.wownew u] text-decoration: none; color: #808080; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; font-family:Quattrocento Sans; [/newclass][newclass=.wownew a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.wownewpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin-top:-5px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
lab rats, [ c / m ]
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 1:05:35 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"I think they're trying to, like," Temp paused, grunting as he hit as hard tendon in the shell of the next Shellder.[break][break]

"Uh, force these guys to like, turn into the Galar Type, I guess? I don't know how that works."[break][break]

Temp was very much not a scientist. Didn't they need to change the slowpoke or something? Did they use like a device to do that?[break][break]

Sadly for Temp was not impressed. As a married man, he had his values.

[attr="class","tag"]@ tag

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]---

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

wizz

the jackal
he/him
thirty-two
may third
saffron city, kanto
pansexual
jack of all trades
grunt
chaos
and substance
15 height
15 height
awards
57 posts
mitchel kane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mitch
mitchel kane
lab rats, [ c / m ]
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 15:23:44 GMT
mitchel kane Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mit"]
[attr="class","mittag"]

[attr="class","mitmain"]

the moment it separates, mitch gives a joyous noise that sounds equally suffocated by a gasp for air; he'd been holding his breath while trying to pull the thing off.[break][break]

as the devolution takes place, mitch doesn't even watch. he just grins at temp like he's somehow won something. his own battle, maybe.[break][break]

"i don't fuckin' know. i was promised blow if i did this mission for a friend," he means . "so here i am."[break][break]

basically sam needed mitch to just give him time alone with so he sent mitch on a mission to get some alone time. no big deal.

[attr="class","mitpoke"]

[newclass=.mit]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mit div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mitmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mittag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mit b] color: #7b6678; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mit i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mit u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #876c7c; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mit a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mitpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
lab rats, [ c / m ]
POSTED ON May 10, 2023 3:42:32 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Damn, I wouldn't do this shit for just blow." Temp frowns at the shellder he had just sliced, tossing it aside like he did the other before it. Another Slowbro was pulled close so he could get to work right after.[break][break]

"I'm getting cash money, baybeeeee." Temp made what might have vaguely sounded like cash register noises.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]---

close tab

played by

wizz

the jackal
he/him
thirty-two
may third
saffron city, kanto
pansexual
jack of all trades
grunt
chaos
and substance
15 height
15 height
awards
57 posts
mitchel kane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mitch
mitchel kane
lab rats, [ c / m ]
POSTED ON May 18, 2023 16:17:58 GMT
mitchel kane Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mit"]
[attr="class","mittag"]

[attr="class","mitmain"]

"hell yeah! cash moneeyyyyy," mitch sang before a shellder suddenly clamped onto his ass. "ARCEUS' DICK!"[break][break]

the cruse was screeched as profanity after profanity left his mouth. he twirled in circles and tried to pull it off before glaring back to his comrade.[break][break]

"don't just fuckin' stand there! get it off my ass!!"

[attr="class","mitpoke"]

[newclass=.mit]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mit div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mitmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mittag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mit b] color: #7b6678; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mit i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mit u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #876c7c; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mit a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mitpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
lab rats, [ c / m ]
POSTED ON May 18, 2023 16:26:15 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

There was a pause in the slicing and dicing when started to scream.[break][break]

Then he danced around like his ass was on fire.[break][break]

Temp just blinked up at him from where he was squat on the ground.[break][break]

"How the fuck did you even manage that?"[break][break]

He doesn't like or want to be bossed around. So Temp just raises a brow at the other and lets him suffer a few more moments. Then he sighs dramatically and stands up, dusts him self off, and walks over. The shellder is grabbed.[break][break]

"You pull one way and I'll pull the other!"

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

wizz

the jackal
he/him
thirty-two
may third
saffron city, kanto
pansexual
jack of all trades
grunt
chaos
and substance
15 height
15 height
awards
57 posts
mitchel kane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mitch
mitchel kane
lab rats, [ c / m ]
POSTED ON May 19, 2023 17:37:26 GMT
mitchel kane Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mit"]
[attr="class","mittag"]

[attr="class","mitmain"]

"yeah, yeah," mitch agrees, holding still for a moment so temp can get a good grip and then digging his feet into the ground. "got it."[break][break]

all six feet and four inches of him crouches slightly and he gets a stance going. so he can take off at the speed of light. rocket style.[break][break]

when he does, he's left in pain. his ass is hurtin' and he doesn't even got a dick in it to make it a good kinda hurt. he wails and writhes against the pain, continuing to pull.[break][break]

"damn these fuckers gotta grip!"[break][break]

well, first impressions are everything, right?

[attr="class","mitpoke"]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
lab rats, [ c / m ]
POSTED ON May 25, 2023 16:07:35 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Temp lets out a choked laugh, digging his nails as hard into the shell as he can. pulls and Temp pulls. The scene would be comical for anyone who happened to see. Just two guys being dudes with a shell clamped to one's ass. They would probably think it was some fucked up sex thing.[break][break]

"Keep going! Just grit your teeth and think of Galar!"[break][break]

There is a rip with their combined efforts.[break][break]

Then another.[break][break]

And a louder one.[break][break]

Then Temp ends up losing his balance and falling back onto his ass, Shellder still in his hands. It's mouth is full of Mitch's pants... and underwear.[break][break]

"Holy shit."

[attr="class","tag"]@ tag

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

wizz

the jackal
he/him
thirty-two
may third
saffron city, kanto
pansexual
jack of all trades
grunt
chaos
and substance
15 height
15 height
awards
57 posts
mitchel kane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mitch
mitchel kane
lab rats, [ c / m ]
POSTED ON May 28, 2023 15:35:50 GMT
mitchel kane Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mit"]
[attr="class","mittag"]

[attr="class","mitmain"]

mitch's face collides with the floor. there's a painful skid noise that causes him to grunt, but when it finally stops he sits up with a bloodied nose and glares over at the little fucker responsible.[break][break]

"damn dude! fuckin' pant eater."[break][break]

not that he gives a fuck that he's in his boxers, no no. they're covered with little koffing and weezings too.[break][break]

"i'm never goin' near these fuckers again i can tell you that much."[break][break]

it officially wasn't worth any form of blow he was going to receive from .

[attr="class","mitpoke"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
lab rats, [ c / m ]
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2023 22:50:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: