Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Misery Business
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2023 5:11:11 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

"Why, Councilwoman," Elisabeth exclaimed, a soft gasp feigning shock, "I think I've been nothing but cooperative with your little witch hunt, haven't I?"[break][break]

Perhaps she was enjoying herself a bit too much. It had been a slow workday, and it had been far, far too long since someone stumbled into her Pyroar's den looking to argue with her.[break][break]

The façade of doe-eyed innocence faded away with her quiet laugh, replaced by a far more severe glare in her eyes.[break][break]

"By all means, I'd be glad to help crucify him. But I am not sure what information is incriminating enough to appease you."[break][break]

Most of the tale, to be quite honest, was absurd when spoken aloud: 'The Elite Four Matias Silph attempted to romance the florist from his failed wedding after completing her dating sim, spiraling out in a meltdown after her rejection that resulted in the two of them almost killing each other on Mount Chimney.'[break][break]

Ah, yes. That was bound to go well.[break][break]

Elisabeth clicked her tongue. Spinning the truth into something digestible might take some effort.[break][break]

"He admitted the flowers were an excuse to see me. He had some fantasy in mind that I was attracted to him, and he didn't take my dismissal well. Your guess is as good as mine why he'd risk governmental retribution over such a thing."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
Misery Business
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2023 5:35:27 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

The short gasp of feigned shock was ignored with a proper eye-roll. No wonder this woman's business looked to be dead. After all these months, surely talks of her prickly personality had finally come to bite her in the ass.
[break][break]

Either way, Penelope kept her lips pursed and eyes steady, awaiting the eventual answer the florist appeared readied to give. But the more she spoke, unraveling the tale of his visit with the sharp click of her tongue, the more the words spiraled in her head, casting a spell of vindication of accusations previously dismissed and overshadowed.
[break][break]

HATRED and GRUDGE flared in her stomach, mainly directed toward , with little droplets drawn to the woman who'd captured his attention in the first place. These grew in strength once the ENVY rolled in, and finally, the suffocation of choking FEAR.
[break][break]

Was she truly so inadequate he'd sought another's attention so soon after receiving her own? From some bitch, no less.
[break][break]

Fuck.
[break][break]

"I see."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Misery Business
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2023 5:53:06 GMT
[nospaces]

This deflated reaction did nothing to excite Elisabeth; if anything, it left the conversation stagnant and dull, like a lake of water that had long forgotten the touch of wind or rain.[break][break]

A haze misted the councilwoman's eyes, but what was veiled behind that clouded gaze was beyond Elisabeth's sight and comprehension. This unknown element to the woman's presence unsettled the florist.[break][break]

"Does that answer satisfy you then, Councilwoman?" she asked finally.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
Misery Business
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2023 13:10:47 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

She smacked her dried lips, licking them wet as life drained from her face, dripping down to a pool at her feet. There were so many questions she wanted to explore, so many answers she wanted to probe until they proved to be bleeding red, but out of everything that buzzed in her mind, only her prevailing FEAR rang the truest.
[break][break]
Fingers coiled around her neck, arm around her torso, the all-consuming FEAR jutted her head upward and forced the next words out of her.
[break][break]

"What gave him that impression?"
[break][break]

Her heart squeezed inside the jaws of her ribcage. It laid vulnerable to whatever answer Elisabeth may spell for her.
[break][break]

"What gave him that fantasy?"
[break][break]

It was ironic how, weeks after ripping him from another woman, over the flimsy exposure of budding feelings shared between them, Penelope was this engrossed into the fear that he'd done the same to her. It was something she should've expected, all things considered.
[break][break]

But then she remembered how she felt, buried in the fluff of her blankets, their bodies entangled, with his fingers tracing the curves of her skin. In that moment, she'd truly been led to believe they'd been captured by one another. How foolish. How absolutely foolish it was to pour trust for a man who'd done all that he could to escape her.

[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Misery Business
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2023 16:41:56 GMT
[nospaces]

Elisabeth's posture stilled at Penelope's question, throat tightening as her hand reached for one of the useless rosebuds. Fingers clutched the thorned stem tightly, pricking into her skin.[break][break]

"Is that what I seem like to you, then?" she asked slowly, resembling for all the world an Arbok prepared to fix the councilwoman in her coils. "Am I some seductress who somehow ensorcells men into doing my dark bidding?"[break][break]

Her contempt for that notion came through, acidic and biting.[break][break]

"Matias Silph is a grown man. I will not take any blame for his delusions. Nor do I think it is in your job description for this review to judge me accordingly, hm?"[break][break]

A single red droplet welled up in her palm, unnoticed, as she clutched the flower's stem tighter.[break][break]

Hoenn was not Kalos. Elisabeth would not let it be.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
Misery Business
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2023 16:56:47 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Shock spilled from Penelope's widened eyes and furrowed brows.
[break][break]

"I wasn't aiming to make any assumptions," She immediately replied, honest with her admission. For all the ENVY she felt toward the woman, she knew better than to let it blind her from the true culprit of her raging HATRED.
[break][break]
Regardless of whatever Elisabeth has done (and, for once, she was doubtful the florist was guilty), Matias was the one who'd broken the sanction to visit her. It was Matias who'd chosen the florist over herself.
[break][break]
"I apologize," a first with her, "I allowed my curiosity to get the better of me. I was only looking to understand his motives a bit better."
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Misery Business
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2023 17:20:51 GMT
[nospaces]

"I accept your apology," Elisabeth replied tartly, her grip on the crimson rose relaxing as she returned it to the table.[break][break]

Though an apology did nothing to ease the headache that Penelope's accusation had invoked. That GRUDGE -- whispered into being by countless hours of being accused of adultery and faithlessness at every turn for years and years -- left the fangs of her spite unfed.[break][break]

Rather than leave well enough alone, another veiled insult slipped out, its teeth more vicious than she suspected its bite could be.[break][break]

"I would be disappointed to get anything less from the League's head of accountability."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
Misery Business
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2023 4:34:55 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

This bitch.
[break][break]

All remorse thoroughly drained from every pore of her vengeful body. HATRED consumed the budding ENVY and FEAR, twisting her expression into one specially crafted for only the vilest pieces of scum she would ever come to find.
[break][break]

And, with that last comment, Elisabeth had finally made the cut.
[break][break]

"Ah, yes, of course."
[break][break]

A tight smile coiled around the councilwoman's face, pulling her down into a short nod of fabricated politeness.
[break][break]

When she straightened back out, it was not without prowl of her eyes looping around the florist's surroundings. They looked to be searching for something, anything, that might aid the edge of her next cut.
[break][break]

"It was wrong of me to even hint at something so scandalous. I mean, no wonder you immediately got so defensive."
[break][break]
She leaned forward, fingers idly resting along the outline of her counter, nails digging into the crevasses of the wood. Bared fangs punctuated her next words and her eyes slowly crawled back to hers, expectant.
[break][break]

"Though, I will say, between just us girls... if you want to dismiss yourself of any accusation, a response like that might make someone think you're actually guilty. Especially given, well, you know..."
[break][break]

Your history.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Misery Business
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2023 4:44:46 GMT
[nospaces]

"Given my what, precisely, councilwoman?"[break][break]

Elisabeth smiled at with all the warmth of a late winter night, bleak in its chill as she drew closer.[break][break]

Each step forward challenged her to speak that unspoken assumption aloud.[break][break]

"I'm afraid you'll have to explain it to me," she continued with a mocking, saccharine sweetness. "I haven't the mind of a politician; alas, such subtleties are lost on my poor little florist's mind. Wasted behind a flower shop counter, wasn't it you said?"[break][break]

'Take the bait, Penny,' her narrowed eyes dared the councilwoman. 'Light the match.'

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
Misery Business
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 4:59:34 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

She had to bite down on her tongue to prevent the click that threatened to announce the frustration that boiled.
[break][break]

Fingers rapping against the corners of the counter, she maintained her councilwoman smile, forcing herself ineffective to this act of naivety. Rather, she wished to play into the charade. See how far the florist was willing to bend.
[break][break]

"Perhaps I made a mistake with my earlier assertion. This shop suits you just fine."
[break][break]

She gave the other an exaggerated look down, never hesitating to hover in places where the most attention might be created.
[break][break]

"The perfect place for someone so beautiful."

And useless.
[break][break]

She paused, smiling again,[break][break]

"Your skills would be wasted anywhere else."
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Misery Business
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 5:55:26 GMT
[nospaces]

A laugh left her lips, melodic and rich in humor, as Elisabeth picked up a nearby floral arrangement. She breathed in the stalks of lily-of-the-valley, eyes fluttering closed as if in rapture. The insult seemed unheard or unacknowledged in the seconds that followed.[break][break]

"Beautiful, aren't they?" she began, smiling, as she handed the white, bell-like flowers off to the councilwoman. "Lovely for arrangements, or perfumes. Rather useless otherwise though, I'm afraid. Can easily overtake your garden if you aren't careful."[break][break]

She waited to see if Penelope might inhale their delicate scent as well, then her smile widened.[break][break]

"Poisonous, you know. All of the lily-of-the-valley is, from stem to petal. Appearances can be deceiving, I find, Miss Livy."[break][break]

A sing-song quality wound itself into her voice, pleasant and airy as the notes of the flower's own fragrance.[break][break]

"And assumptions can be lethal. Be mindful which ones you make."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
Misery Business
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 5:49:49 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

When the flower is given, it is not without an odd chuckle from the councilwoman. Pinched between her fingers, she stared down at the stalk of lilies, eyes narrowing with each twirl she forced upon the them. Never once did she swoop down to waft it's delicate scent up to her nostrils.
[break][break]

She only simply stared down at its beauty, taking it all in.

"I'll take your words to heart, ms fiorelli."
[break][break]

Her gaze lifted back up to meet hers, glimmering beneath the shop's natural lighting.
[break][break]

"As I hope you will take mine; don't let delusion trick you."

[break][break]

With a sharp crack, she bent the stem of the flowers in her hand, letting its petals fumble and fall. Eventually, it became nothing more than a wadded mess of faded beauty.
[break][break]

"A flower is just a flower. No amount of poison or beauty will ever change that."
[break][break]

Despite the smile that blossomed, malice licked her lips.
[break][break]

"So it should just learn its place in the world and stick to -- what did you say? Arrangements and perfumes. "

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Misery Business
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 6:09:39 GMT
[nospaces]

"If you say so."[break][break]

Elisabeth stretched languidly, lowering her gaze to where Penelope had discarded the flowers on the floor. Emerald eyes flickered up to lazily met her golden, a mildly amused smile pulling on her lips.[break][break]

She crossed over to where the councilwoman stood, pausing beside her for a moment to murmur in her ear:[break][break]

"Although I'm curious, Miss Livy. Where do you think I'm aspiring to be, exactly?"[break][break]

A hand alighted on the redhead's shoulder, gentle but firm in its grip.[break][break]

"Do I seem so desperate to bask in the light of a heartbroken Elite Four?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
Misery Business
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 6:25:32 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"You do."
[break][break]

Her response was clear-cut, curt, and without remorse.
[break][break]

A darkness has swept over her gaze - more than the ENVY that festered, her words bared the brunt end of GRUDGE that brewed.
[break][break]

The way he spoke so lightly of was more than irritating. It was absolutely vexing.
[break][break]

"So frustrated with the state of your own flower plot, you look to be someone with ambitions for more."
[break][break]

Why would she think that? Because her eyes bared a similar flame.
[break][break]

"Unfortunately for you, reality will make for a rude awakening to these fantasies. "

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Misery Business
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 6:32:56 GMT
[nospaces]

Laughter, raucous and graceless, filled the entirety of the flower shop. Elisabeth fell victim to the cackling fit, unable to control herself as she fanned her face to banished the flush that the amusement had cast over her.[break][break]

"My. You really are more funny than you give yourself credit for, Councilwoman."[break][break]

She wiped a tear from her eye, truly and deeply entertained.[break][break]

"Rest assured. If I were the type to fling off my clothes for the first man I met with a title, we wouldn't be having this conversation right now."[break][break]

Was that a hint of judgment or jealousy she detected? It was a curious emotional note, whatever it was. Curiosity bid her goad the redhead onward, despite herself.[break][break]

"My 'garden' is well-tended elsewhere, Miss Livy, lest you fret. Your Elite Four is safe from my dastardly clutches for now."[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]