Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Black Dahlias
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2023 0:08:30 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

Lingering in the museum lobby, Elisabeth's gaze flitted across the various banners announcing exhibits deeper in the interior. She read them with a lazy glance as she waited, only partially retaining the information.[break][break]

The National Museum of Natural History, in this moment, appeared far different from the glittering venue that had served as the backdrop of the Winter Masquerade that December. Unmasked now, she was nothing more than an ordinary civilian loitering in the museum; her intentions, however, were not entirely unlike that December night.[break][break]

"I'm afraid Dr. is unavailable at the moment," came a helpful, unwanted answer at the desk. A strained smile answered as Elisabeth waved the dismissal off. With her plans foiled, she moved to depart.[break][break]

Only for new plans to reveal themselves.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Black Dahlias
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2023 2:57:32 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 There’s a few newer attractions in Hoenn she hadn’t had the pleasure of visiting yet. The Natural History Museum was one. Which really was quite a shame considering her love of biology and nature. She didn’t count attending the gala as a proper visit. She didn’t get to spend time exploring the exhibits and appreciating them in the light they deserved.

An emerald gaze lifted to view the delicate architecture of the lobby and the banners highlighting exciting additions and temporary exhibits to come. A small smile creased her lips at the thought, knowing that with the barrier down things like that could happen again.

Slow, steady steps dragged her forward towards the desk to purchase a ticket. Surprisingly, a familiar face turned to greet her, “Oh, Elisabeth,” she remembered her form their briefly time spent together in the lab. She stood thanks to her contribution to her research on Hisuian pokemon, “What a pleasant surprise,” her greeting is warm enough despite a cold, broken soul that lies beneath the mask she wears.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Black Dahlias
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2023 3:38:23 GMT
[nospaces]

The gentle voice of caught Elisabeth's attention, emerald eyes meeting emerald as the Head Scientist made her way across the lobby.[break][break]

Part of Elisabeth might have departed early, making some excuse to keep her from staying too long in the company of a woman of such high standing in the League.[break][break]

Recent events in Mount Chimney, however, left her curious.[break][break]

"Dr. Morales. A singular unexpected pleasure."[break][break]

The floristry order for the wedding had been cancelled, but had been one to receive that notice. There shouldn't be too much awkwardness between the two of them in a professional sense, Elisabeth supposed.[break][break]

"Here to enjoy the museum, then?" she pried despite herself. "Are you looking for company?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Black Dahlias
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2023 4:35:03 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Matias had mentioned, at some point, that he had arranged for the flowers to be taken care of for the wedding. Being the trusting fiancé she is (and dreadful at wedding planning) she was relieved and didn’t think to question it further. She assumed a local Lilycove florist, not the beautiful blonde standing before her.

In response, she nodded to Elisabeth’s assumption, “Yeah, I’ve been meaning to come here since the gala. I’ve just been quite busy,” Eva reached up to tuck a stray strand of blonde hair behind her ear, “Company would be greatly appreciated,” her smile brightened at the thought. It’s certainly better than being alone, something she had gotten far too used to lately, “Have you been here before?”

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Black Dahlias
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2023 4:40:56 GMT
[nospaces]

"I have. I'm on good terms with the museum's director, Dr. , as it happens."[break][break]

Or so their most recent outing suggested, she thought privately as she tucked a strand of blonde hair behind her ear. A sly, small smile dared to betray that thought, before she drew herself away from it, returning attention to her companion.[break][break]

"Was there an area you were hoping to visit? I confess I'm partial to the Insectarium, but the entire museum is worth the view."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Black Dahlias
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2023 6:01:14 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The name sounds familiar: Dr. . She’d think on it more later. Right now, she was happy to spend an afternoon with someone who seemed to enjoy the nerdiness about to unfold.

“Sounds like you’ll make an excellent tour guide,” she grins, signing Elisabeth up for the job she unknowingly volunteered for, “I was hoping to see whatever I could this afternoon. I’m partial to anything biology related,” she admits, knowing it was likely not surprising coming from a doctor, “The insectarium sounds like a lovely place to start,” she motions for Elisabeth to lead the way.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Black Dahlias
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2023 16:54:39 GMT
[nospaces]

"I'll do my best to entertain you, then."[break][break]

The Insectarium wasn't a terrible walk from the lobby. Elisabeth guided them both past the many winding corridors, bearing the proud nomenclature of other exhibits in the National Museum of Natural History.[break][break]

Of them all, Elisabeth liked the multi-biome atrium best. A Venomoth fluttered past them both as they entered the butterfly gardens, the lush greenery a welcome respite from the heaviness of the indoor architecture.[break][break]

"I like to come here when I need to collect my thoughts," Elisabeth admitted, turning to her companion with a meaningful look. "Gardens have always centered me in times of turmoil, for some reason or another. It's strangely relaxing, taking something as untamable as nature and finding the sensibility to it."[break][break]

She wondered if it might ease 's mind the same way.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Black Dahlias
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2023 5:37:37 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva had always found bug-type fascinating – and quite under-rated. The had some of the most incredible adaptive physiology of any of the pokemon types. Plus, she had a soft spot for invertebrates, also gravely under-rated. It isn’t the garden that brings her solace, it’s the pokemon. Each species had to evolve and adapt to become the perfect version of themselves that they are today. Humans did that, but on a smaller scale throughout their short lifetime. It gave her a shimmer of hope. Perhaps she’s just still evolving into something better. A version of herself worth something more. An Eva Morales that was enough.

“It really is beautiful,” she agreed, walking alongside the florist, “I can see how it could be . . . restorative,” she decided, recognizing the necessity to recuperate when the world became too much. She used to find her peace when thinking about her future with , but now it was so uncertain, “Knowledge is my safe space,” she decided, sharing something equally as personal as Elisabeth had just shared with her, “When there is so much uncertainty, it’s comforting to find consistency in facts,” she doesn’t look as convinced though, “The trouble is, facts are always changing,” and so is the world, her world, constantly spinning out of control and she can’t manage to catch up. Will she ever find peace again? “But I guess that’s the most certain thing of all: change.”

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Black Dahlias
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2023 6:24:29 GMT
[nospaces]

"That's perceptive, I think. 'The one constant in life is inconstancy,' or so I think some philosopher once said."[break][break]

Elisabeth paused mid-step, taking view of several green Metapod dangling from a nearby tree. One began to shimmer and shine with light, cracks fissuring across its verdant surface to spill into the glowing form of a newly-evolved Butterfree.[break][break]

The Bug-type hovered around them both curiously, compound eyes aglitter with mirth, before it fluttered off to join the other butterflies of the garden.[break][break]

"Maybe we don't change so much as we evolve," the florist mused then, watching the natural phenomenon take hold. "Though I suppose that presumes all change is positive, and pushes towards progress. I can't say that's always been the case for me."[break][break]

Her emerald gaze slid towards , wondering. If was to be believed, he had left the Head Scientist, not the other way around. How had that change affected the woman beside her?[break][break]

A familiar and unwanted feeling settled in the pit of her stomach, finally given voice.[break][break]

"If I am to be honest, I think it is the times of greatest strife that have shaped me most. I am not sure I would have what little strength I possess otherwise."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Black Dahlias
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2023 5:39:27 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 If change was so consistent, why was it so hard to accept? It should come as second nature by now. 30 years in this world and nothing stayed the same. Even people changed, so why couldn’t she believe that had? She realized the reason as Elisabeth spoke of positive change and progression. That was much easier to accept than the opposite.

Eva didn’t believe and changed that much. No, there was something else at work, something more sinister. Perhaps that was her own resistance to accept still bubbling dangerously close to her heart but logic brought her to a similar conclusion when she spent many sleepless nights in Kanto going over the possibilities time and time again.

“What doesn’t kill us makes us stronger, right?” wasn’t that how the saying went? A soft smile and nod relays feigned agreement. Her eyes tell a different story: not so bright and full, tired and dry, exhaustion both physical and emotional leeks through every now and then when she isn’t paying attention. She’s survived a war only to find herself right back in it. War convinced her not to love but she did anyway and now she was scrambling to find her way back to herself. In a way, she felts more like a fool than anything.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Black Dahlias
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2023 2:22:50 GMT
[nospaces]

A nearby bench presented itself, and Elisabeth took the moment to lower herself upon it, enjoying the vantage point it afforded her of the entirety of the Insectarium.[break][break]

"I think so," she conceded, looking up at the Head Scientist. "To survive is proof of strength in and of itself."[break][break]

There had been a time she'd been ashamed of this part of her; there had been a time where she believed survival in itself was not enough, or rather, a proof of weakness and lack of strength. More and more, however, she disagreed with this concept.[break][break]

More and more, she saw the value of being one who had survived, rather than one who believed they could never be threatened in the first place.[break][break]

"Are you?" Elisabeth asked suddenly. "Surviving, that is."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Black Dahlias
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 1:00:39 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva lowered herself on the bench beside Elisabeth, her gaze reaching to slowly scan the unique vantage point given of the Insectarium. She watched the Butterfree that had recently evolved joint he others. They appeared to welcome their new companion with a enthusiasm and a fluttering dance.

Elisabeth’s question caught her off guard. It drew her gaze back over towards the blonde sitting beside her. What a strange question to ask. Eva wondered why she felt the need to ask her.

“I’m here so . . . yes,” That seemed to be the most superficial answer she could give. There was no way of knowing that Elisabeth had been privy to her more personal struggles. Despite the tribulations plaguing her day to day now-a-days she was still alive. Not thriving, but alive.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Black Dahlias
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 5:03:44 GMT
[nospaces]

Elisabeth studied the other blonde, biting her next words behind her tongue. Sympathies that she couldn't voice were swallowed back and left to rot.[break][break]

Her own encounter with on Mt. Chimney remained fresh in her mind, as did his manic crowing of how Eva wasn't enough for him -- no, that nothing was enough for him -- not until he had everything.[break][break]

That sight should have frightened her, shouldn't it? But maybe she'd become too familiar with the sensation of wanting, or with the monstrosity that wanting could twist a person into, if left to hunger too long.[break][break]

"Hoenn has been through a difficult year," Elisabeth said instead, letting the butterfly Pokémon capture her attention once more. "You are no small part of why it's survived. Why we've survived."[break][break]

She hesitated, then ventured forward, speaking about something without speaking it into existence.[break][break]

"It is the rare person who is truly appreciated for their sacrifices. Too often, they are taken for granted, instead."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Black Dahlias
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 7:44:09 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The more Elisabeth spoke, the more curiosity plagued her. She had an inkling that it wasn’t coming from simply genuine concern for an acquaintance. Her brows furrowed at the explanation she assumes is an excuse for why she gently prods into Eva’s well-being.

“I don’t seek appreciation or recognition,” she admits. She had never been one to do so. A pillar on which her foundation is built is service to others. It required sacrifices she was too willing to give. Even now, in the midst of the abyss she was falling through she still dreamed of happiness for him: the one that pushed her. Selfless to her own detriment.

She shrugs her shoulders lightly, turning just her wide emerald eyes to glance at Elisabeth’s silhouette, “Being taken for granted is part of the sacrifice, I suppose,” it’s never bothered her when gratitude isn’t given, “Just knowing we survived and knowing the world is better for it is enough.”

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Black Dahlias
POSTED ON May 9, 2023 4:45:34 GMT
[nospaces]

"Are your needs really so small?" It was not a rebuke, but a genuine query. Elisabeth tilted her head at the other woman, green eyes shining with curiosity, as she studied her face for sincerity. Finding it, she shook her head in bewilderment. "How rare that is. For someone to give and give, and require nothing in return."[break][break]

Her hands pressed themselves in her lap, posture tensing as she steadied herself with a single breath. It felt oddly nostalgic, talking to Eva like this, although the woman was in many ways a complete stranger to her.[break][break]

Or maybe uncomfortably familiar.[break][break]

"I think sometimes, we pretend we don't want or need the things we do. It's easier that way, isn't it? If we stifle our wants, we can't be disappointed when they aren't met."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]