part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Black Dahlias
POSTED ON May 12, 2023 20:06:37 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva’s head tilts, like a curious Rockruff. As if Elisa’ realization is not too out of the ordinary. She had never been one to take. The root of all of Eva’s decisions came from a place of love. It was true that she was too careless with her love. It was something to easily take advantage of as recent events have shown. She became a veterinarian to help others, not herself. She joined the Kanto Army to protect her region, not because it was a good quality of life. She gave up everything to protect those she loved and fled to Hoenn. Rather than retire from war in peace, she joined The League in an attempt to save them from Kanto’s fate even though it put another bullseye on her back.

She regretted none of it, even falling in love with Matias. He gave her a reason to keep fighting, a future to look forward to. It felt selfish to fight for something she wanted but it also felt so incredibly powerful.

“There are things I want,” she admitted to Elisabeth. She wanted to be loved. She had a taste of it, more than a taste. She was fully invested in it. To feel loved, to feel wanted, to be enough. It was intoxicating and she would do almost anything to get that feeling back. Lonely insignificance was a torture in comparison, “Other things are just more important,” she finished.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Black Dahlias
POSTED ON May 13, 2023 0:17:38 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

Eva's soft admission settled in the Insectarium's peaceful quiet, the sound of trickling water and beating butterfly wings underscoring her words. The other blonde said nothing for a time, letting the scientist's thoughts marinate.[break][break]

They were not surprising for her to hear, not exactly.[break][break]

People who loved deeply understood what it was like to love so much you forgot yourself.[break][break]

"If I may offer some unsolicited advice, Dr. Morales?"[break][break]

The smile that she flashed Eva was genuine, if gleaming with a subtle menace all its own. She leaned forward towards her, notes of her floral perfume wafting towards the other blonde with the motion. The proximity conveyed the intimacy of sharing a private secret between them two. Something clandestine.[break][break]

And sinister, in its own peculiar way.[break][break]

"Be careful how long you let others' wants come before your own. You accumulate a debt to yourself, in that way. And there will come a day -- maybe not now, maybe not tomorrow, but in due time -- that you will have to repay that debt to yourself."[break][break]

Red lips stretched wider, the wicked smile becoming a grin.[break][break]

"The more you starve yourself of your own desires, the more that silent hunger will grow, waiting for the day it can be sated. The cost of repressing those wants might be more than you expect."[break][break]

Given the darkness of her counsel, it would perhaps be a relief to when a museum employee moved to take the florist aside, saying that Dr. Graves was able to see her if she was still available.[break][break]

Regardless of how the Head Scientist would respond to those words, Elisabeth would excuse herself after. She held no expectations for what Eva might do.[break][break]

Only hope that the other woman wouldn't repeat her own mistakes.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Black Dahlias
POSTED ON May 14, 2023 19:14:54 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The soothing calm of the Insectarium provided the perfect environment for her words to rest momentarily. They settled into the silence between them, and her mind was forced to linger on them longer than she would have liked. She watched the spindles sprout from their base and dig their tendrils into her to take root.

The florist strengthened the young seedling with morid words of warning. The roots grew stronger, but Eva’s self-preservation was too shallow for anything to take root and flourish. She didn’t have a chance to respond before Elisabeth was pulled away. She offered Elisa a nod of understanding while she remained alone on the Insectarium bench.

The Professor remained there for a long while in silent contemplation, staring blankly at the prism of colors sparkling across Butterfree’s wings. Elisabeth had made an intriguing point. Eva’s toxic selflessness wouldn’t dare put her own needs above the greater good. The guilt would rip her apart. But what happened when the time came for her to pay that debt? When her self had withered away like a neglected flower beyond salvation? No amount of water, love, or care could correct the irreversible damage.

As is her nature, she buries the seedling of doubt beneath the other responsibilities thrust upon her, hoping it would smother the notion all together, starving it of the light that is her conscious self. Eventually, she rises from the bench and turns to leave the museum, her curiosities suddenly satiated.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Black Dahlias
POSTED ON May 15, 2023 3:53:37 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: