she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
hey, loser
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2023 14:46:45 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
[attr="class","annalluck"]
[attr="class","annalpostbody"]
she hears the floorboards creak as he returns from the kitchen, feels the presence close to her side when the footsteps stop in front of the couch. it's only when he speaks that she raises her hand just enough to crack one eye open to peer at him.
[break][break]"yeah, i'm okay."
[break][break]annalise rolls onto her side to look at him, tucking her hands beneath her cheek. [break][break]"it's just kinda funny that you tried to gaslight me about it," she admits, soft and humorless. "it would've been such a non-issue if you just said, like, it won't happen again from the jump instead of being so extra about it."[break][break]
[attr="class","annalooc"] + hehe[break]

[attr="class","annalaccent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","annallyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","annalswarmbottom"]
[attr="class","annalpkmnbar"]

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,180 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
hey, loser
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 4:35:40 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

too familiar with the i'm okay into the one-two uppercut right after, he thinks little of it, accepting her odd communication quirks.[break][break]

his voice lowers, bordering a whisper.[break][break]

"can i tell you something, anna? but you have to promise you won't tell anyone else."[break][break]

he pauses.[break][break]

"not a single person can know."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
hey, loser
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 14:11:26 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
a secret? her interest is piqued, irritation temporarily set aside in favor of a little gossip.
[break][break]
"yeah," she matches him at a whisper. "of course! i won't tell anyone."
[break][break]
except , probably, but it doesn't really count if she tells him.
[break][break]

[attr="class","annalooc"] + [break]

@

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,180 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
hey, loser
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 3:33:39 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

and so, the secret.[break][break]

"the real reason and i broke up was because i cheated on her with ."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
hey, loser
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 14:31:03 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
"what?"
[break][break]
in one fluid motion, she pushes herself upright on the couch, lips parted in shock, not quite processing the gravity of the bomb he just dropped on her.
[break][break]
"you're joking."
[break][break]
she knows . and she knows , too. there's no universe where the same man who told her he found his person — who had happily announced his engagement to all his besties on christmas — would conceive the idea to cheat. [break][break]
and ? giving into the desires of an almost-married man?
[break][break]
it all certainly feels like a gut-punch of a joke, right down to how random this whole affair seems to her.
[break][break]
"when?"
[break][break]
the first question is tentative, unbelieving. she meets his gaze, tries to find the punchline, to find the slightest slip of his expression that could stop the sinking feeling in her chest.
[break][break]
"why?"
[break][break]
the second question comes, sharpened by the beginnings of anger.
[break][break]

@

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,180 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
hey, loser
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 10:23:08 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

no punchline comes.[break][break]

when?[break][break]

"we kissed in the border, and we saw each other again once we got back. right after i ended things with ."[break][break]

why?[break][break]

"because i wanted to."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
hey, loser
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 0:01:34 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
"have you lost your fucking mind, matias?"
[break][break]
her anger finds its teeth in the callousness of his response. because he wanted to? because he wanted to? annalise feels stupid for feeling bad for him and his loneliness now that she has the hindsight of knowing he manufactured it himself. she rises from the couch, restless. [break][break]
"how could you do that to your fiancée? and for your fucking boss? if you wanted her that fucking bad, you could've broken up with eva first, y'know? like a normal person?"
[break][break]

@

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,180 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
hey, loser
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 4:16:06 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"yes, anna! i've lost my fucking mind! you got me! you know me so fucking well!"[break][break]

he pushes off the couch, rising up as well.[break][break]

"what do you want me to say? that i regret it? that i'm sorry? i'd just be fucking lying."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
hey, loser
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 5:53:44 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
"you told me eva was your person — and now you don't give a fuck about her feelings? you ruined her life for, what? just to get your dick wet?" [break][break]
her friendship with can't summit sisterhood. is 's sister, the can-do-no-wrong head scientist of the league. annalise matches his energy with a bite to her accusations, motioning to the empty house he's stuck in.
[break][break]
"and where is now?"
[break][break]
not here. maybe penny is his karma. two people who just don't give a fuck. rapidly approaching three.
[break][break]
"you should call her because i'm done here."
[break][break]

@

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,180 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
hey, loser
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 7:05:26 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"don't you fucking twist my words. i care about and her feelings more than you, more than , more than anyone else ever could. but i did what i did because i wanted to, and because my heart no longer belongs to eva."[break][break]

he bites back with a little less intensity than before if only to slowly start to contrast her.[break][break]

"you can't be done yet. we only just started talking."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
hey, loser
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 7:30:03 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
"what did i twist? huh? you said you did it because you wanted to, you said you don't regret it, and you're not even fucking sorry for it! am i supposed to, like, get the impression that you care from all that? because it just makes you sound super fucking cold."
[break][break]
annalise moves towards the door, disregarding his assertion that she can't be done yet. [break][break]
"have a nice night, matias."
[break][break]

@

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,180 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
hey, loser
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 7:35:41 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"i don't regret it because i can't. i'm afraid i'll start regretting more and more the moment i do, so for that reason, i don't."[break][break]

earth breaks through wood as a little slab wedges itself underneath the door, stopping it from being pulled open.[break][break]

"do you even know me, anna? after everything we've been through, do you really think i'm that cold?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
hey, loser
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 8:12:26 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
his excuses wear at her anger. she wants to believe the best in him, but it feels like he's trying to patch a pinhole in a ship that's already halfway underwater. her reply comes in the form of a small shake of her head as her hand settles on the doorknob. they could talk things out later, she thinks, when she doesn't feel so frustrated with him.
[break][break]
the door doesn't budge. 's questions float over her shoulder, settle somewhere heavily at the forefront of her mind as she looks down at the splintered flooring and rock that hadn't been there when she got here. [break][break]
did he ... ?
[break][break]
"can you just open the door?" she asks, turning towards him, hand lingering on the door handle.
[break][break]

@

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,180 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
hey, loser
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 8:15:34 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

the door does not budge.[break][break]

"you assumed the worst of me even when you know me. what was it you called me? bestie?"[break][break]

he scoffs.[break][break]

"do you think that little of me, bestie? are you just going to cast me aside like everyone else?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
hey, loser
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 8:38:59 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
"i'm not assuming anything," she argues, furrowing her brows. [break][break]
"you literally cheated on my best friend's sister. i'm not going to congratulate you on it or whatever the fuck you were hoping for."
[break][break]
idly, she tests the door.
[break][break]
"but i'm not going to cast you aside, either, matias. i — i just need some time by myself to think this out."
[break][break]

@