saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
hey, loser
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2023 18:00:17 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

it's only after being confined to the lonely space that is his ranch does he realize just how much he needs the distraction that comes from work. he'd used to be out and about constantly, never quite able to settle down and relax, not even on the weekends. now, he knows it's to stop himself from spiraling.[break][break]

visitors help, and today's is someone he would call a close friend. he's unsure if he'll still be able to after today. that seems to be the common theme recently.[break][break]

"."[break][break]

he looks tired, as though he has been carrying tbe weight of the world. he descends the few steps of his porch and reaches out to hug her.[break][break]

"hey, loser."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
hey, loser
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2023 6:13:33 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
[attr="class","annalluck"]
[attr="class","annalpostbody"]
there's a small glimmer of surprise behind her eyes as he appears on his front porch. he looks different, worn out, like he's been put through the wringer since the last time she hung out with him. considering the reports of a "training sesh gone wrong" and him being housebound for some indeterminate amount of time, he has definitely earned the bags beneath his eyes.[break][break]
" ."[break][break]
annalise's smile grows as he comes down the steps, accepting his hug with an affectionate squeeze around his midsection. it's uncharacteristically wholesome until he opens his mouth and becomes matias again. [break][break]
she pulls back.
[break][break]
"y'know, you're so projecting with that. at least i can walk past my mailbox without making a little alarm go off on commissioner goode's desk."
[break][break]
she tosses her hair over her shoulder, her smile playfully smug, and then the act is over.
[break][break]
"i bought you something to eat, by the way."
[break][break]
she lifts a hand, waving a bag from that one burger place is obsessed with.
[break][break]
[attr="class","annalooc"] + hehe [break]

[attr="class","annalaccent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","annallyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","annalswarmbottom"]
[attr="class","annalpkmnbar"]

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
hey, loser
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2023 17:44:59 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"fuck you. i can make it to the lake."[break][break]

not like that's nearly far enough to placate the annoyance that has built up in him over the past few weeks. months, actually, even if he's not aware of it.[break][break]

he eyes the bag, raising an eyebrow in response before reaching out for it.[break][break]

"as you should've. i accept this offering."[break][break]

turning in his heels, he walks back up the steps and into his ranch, only gesturing for her to follow once he's at the door.[break][break]

"come on."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
hey, loser
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2023 7:29:29 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
annalise wonders if feels isolated. she knows it's kind of the point of house arrest, but she would be so bored after a couple walks to the lake if she were him. at least he has to keep him company when she's not away at work. [break][break]
"ummm, you're welcome," she says, huffing out a laugh, as he takes the bag from her.
[break][break]
she follows him up the steps and into the house at his beckoning. it had been christmas the first (and last) time she'd been here, so the interior feels strikingly different without the decorations and the smiling faces. she looks around, taking in the view of their unchristmasified home.
[break][break]
"y'know," she starts. "it doesn't even really look like groudon stomped through here. even, like, outside looks fine."
[break][break]
[attr="class","annalooc"] + hehe [break]

@

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
hey, loser
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 17:11:46 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"right? i think it looks just fine."[break][break]

the real damage is a little further out, beyond the lake and closer to the mountains, but she doesn't need to know that.[break][break]

"where were you when i needed you? that would've given me a pass coming from a head ranger."[break][break]

past or present, her opinion still counts.[break][break]

he places the bag down on the counter before circling it to get two bottles of beer from the fridge. he offers one to her.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
hey, loser
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 21:27:20 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
annalise frowns.
[break][break]
"if your fiancée's story didn't cover for you, i don't think a property inspection from me would've changed anything, to be honest."
[break][break]
still, the guilt tugs at her when he words it like that. has always been there when she needed him, so it feels bad to finally acknowledge that she's been ghosting people. it's just been easier to go to work or school and try to forget league politics and regional threats.
[break][break]
"i'm sorry i wasn't around to vouch for you, matias," she says, voice soft. "but i'm here now. i'll help you work things out."
[break][break]
distractedly, she takes the cold bottle from him while she talks, glancing down at it only when she's done. [break][break]"oh." the corners of her mouth twitch with barely-concealed disgust as she reads the label. ewww.
[break][break]
" ... thanks." it comes out eventually, more polite than grateful.
[break][break]
[attr="class","annalooc"] + hehe

@

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
hey, loser
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2023 4:54:32 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"oh."[break][break]

perhaps word has not reached her ears yet.[break][break]

"i no longer have a fiancée."[break][break]

the revelation leaves him casually as this isn't his first time saying it nor will it be the last. in fact, it had left him as casually the first time he said it as well.[break][break]

he pops open the beer and takes a swig only to laugh at her reaction.[break][break]

"you want a cocktail instead?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
hey, loser
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2023 5:16:30 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]

"oh shit ... "
[break][break]
she turns pale as his words wash over her, as she realizes this isn't some stupid joke to tease a reaction out of her. [break][break]
"i — " don't know what to say, she thinks, lips beginning to form around an apology, maybe, or a question about how he's doing. she's a college kid, so and are really the only people she knows who got that deep into a relationship. she has no clue how to comfort someone in a situation like this. "are you, um, okay? that really, really sucks, i'm sorry."
[break][break]
he doesn't seem that torn up about it anymore, which is a good sign. she watches, brows knitted with lingering concern, as he takes a sip of his beer and laughs at her.
[break][break]
annalise looks down at the bottle sweating in her hands, then back up at matias.
[break][break]
"was i that obvious?"
[break][break]
her smile returns, tentative.
[break][break]
"but, yeah, i'd drink a cocktail. beer's not really my thing, to be honest."
[break][break]

[attr="class","annalooc"] + hehe...[break]

@

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
hey, loser
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2023 5:36:15 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"don't be. we're both good. it was a mutual decision, one that we thought best for the future."[break][break]

the truth is, he still is torn up about it, but that feeling is drowned out by everything else. so much so that it feels insignificant. like just another factor that contributes to the overall problem.[break][break]

"yes."[break][break]

she was that obvious, but that's okay. it saves him the trouble of having to read between the lines too deeply.[break][break]

he leaves his beer on the counter to start making a cocktail for her. it doesn't take him long to finish the whiskey sour. it's a simple drink to make, after all. egg white and all.[break][break]

"i don't know how to make much as i usually just drink it straight, but here's a whiskey sour."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
hey, loser
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2023 6:35:07 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]

"oh, that's good," annalise says, but there's something in her voice that still sounds apologetic about the matter. maybe it's because her mind is conjuring up the image of herself and in their position, engaged on christmas and strangers by march. [break][break]she can't imagine being as cool with a breakup that big like is, but maybe age and experience dull the edge of heartbreak and make it easier to make mutual decisions like that.
[break][break]
he turns away to make her cocktail. she hovers behind him, leaning a little bit to the side to peer past him at the glass he's filling. she's a fruity cocktail at a bar type of girlie, so she's never had the pleasure (or displeasure?) of seeing someone put an egg in her drink.
[break][break]
still, anything is one thousand times better than drinking beer.
[break][break]
she steps back a little when he turns to hand her her whiskey sour, taking it in both hands with a smile and a grateful, "thanks!"
[break][break]
annalise takes a sip. it's expectedly sour, but pretty palatable.
[break][break]
"y'know what — this is pretty good! maybe you should, like, consider a side hustle as a mixologist if they ever let you leave the house again."

[break][break]
she pauses, her drink lingering near her lips.
[break][break]
"when are they letting you off house arrest, anyways?"
[break][break]

[attr="class","annalooc"] + hehe...[break]

@

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
hey, loser
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2023 6:45:26 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"might not be the house next time. maybe you'll have to come to visit me in prison."[break][break]

as if he could ever be held in one. but then again, the device around his ankle is similar, so the quick realization has him seething internally.[break][break]

"i had about a week left before i jumped into the lake which was apparently a violation. so two weeks left."[break][break]

he shrugs, then sips.[break][break]

"why'd you come see me, anna?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
hey, loser
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2023 7:11:00 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]

"for your sake, i hope not," she quips around the lip of her glass. and prison sound like an awful mix. annalise likes him much better with less eyebags and more freedom. he sounds like he likes captivity, though, by the way he admits that he jumped in his lake with a week of house arrest left.
[break][break]
"you are so, so unserious. who does that? and with a week left?"
[break][break]
she shakes her head, disappointed, but lets it go. the damage has already been done (to his ankle monitor, especially), so there's no point in chastising him. she only hopes he actually gets through these next two weeks without any major violations.
[break][break]
"why?"
[break][break]
she echoes his question thoughtfully.
[break][break]
"well, it's been a while since i've seen my bestie-slash-mentor and, like, i heard about the house arrest stuff and, like, i figured you were probably super bored so i wanted to stop by!"
[break][break]
and she was right to do so, now that she knows he's trapped in this house alone.
[break][break]
[attr="class","annalooc"] + hehe ....[break]

@

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
hey, loser
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2023 7:26:45 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"it's complicated."[break][break]

which is why he's glad she drops it and doesn't chastise him. her disappointment is uncomfortable to see, however, and he chalks it up to just being unfamiliar with it coming from her.[break][break]

she's always so lively. so positive.[break][break]

"it's been lonely, i have to admit. so thank you for coming."[break][break]

he offers her a moment of vulnerability before he reaches for the bag of food. he pulls out their burgers, placing them on the counter between them.[break][break]

"i really do appreciate it. and you."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
hey, loser
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2023 8:10:15 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]

annalise doesn't think she's ever heard be vulnerable with her before. he's one of those types of people who she imagines can put on a brave face in any situation. like when he told her he'd been targeted for an assassination attempt and brushed it off immediately after. everything that makes her scared, makes her weak, seems to always roll right off his back. [break][break]
something has finally stuck. loneliness.
[break][break]
"oh, yeah, of course," she says as he rummages through the fast food bag. "it's the least i could do for one of my besties."
[break][break]
the burgers are set out on the counter between them. she reaches out for one — she bought two of the same so they wouldn't have to fight over who gets what — but the uncharacteristic sincerity in his voice makes her hand linger over the still-warm wrapper of the one closest to her. she looks up at him, momentarily taken aback, but her face scrunches up into a smile when no punchline shows up to ruin the moment.
[break][break]
"awww, i appreciate you, too, matias! and everything you've done for me — i don't think i can ever make it up to you. you helped me through, like, a ton of shit."
[break][break]
her encounter with . all those training sessions. her smile falters.
[break][break]
"i've been kind of a bad friend to you, though. i should've checked on you earlier. i didn't even know ... "
[break][break]
she trails off before she has the chance to drag up his break-up again.
[break][break]
[attr="class","annalooc"] + hehe![break]

@

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
hey, loser
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2023 8:20:01 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"one of? how many besties do you have?"[break][break]

in the oddest turn of events, he starts to feel ENVY at something that he would have never cared about before.[break][break]

he hides it well enough as he takes one of the burgers, unwrapping it before taking a big bite.[break][break]

"that's okay. you can be a better friend now. if that's what you want, of course."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]