Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
Act as if you’re a wealthy man, rich already, and you will become rich.
awards
276 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
Saltwater Breeze [DW]
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2023 13:42:22 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank1"]
[attr="class","text"]

"Queenie! Careful. You don't want to scare other people away," Frank called out to his Malamar, who frolicked in the shallows.[break][break]

Truth be told, there weren't many other beachgoers at Slateport Beach — not at that time of year, at least. Though the water was still too cold for swimming, a few couples and groups dotted the shoreline, picnicking or looking for discarded treasures. Frank was enjoying a walk with a thermos of hot coffee while he allowed his Malamar the rare chance to play in the saltwater.[break][break]

Of course, Malamar were rather frightening Pokémon considering their capabilities. But Frank had known Queenie for much of his life. He'd found her when she was still an Inkay, washed up and dehydrated on an Unovan beach. Their relationship was one of mutual trust and affection, a rarity in Frank's life.[break][break]

He smiled at the squid-like Pokémon. "It feels good to swim, doesn't it? Not much beach up in Rustboro."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]open!
[break]

NOTES

Duo Wild (water/fairy)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.frank1]--accent:#E7E7E7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frank1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

haze, prof. albrecht
he/him
thirty-three
january 2
hammerlocke, galar
forever tethered
archivist / professor
exec. (researcher)
slow like honey
heavy with mood
5'11 height
5'11 height
tell me how all this, and love too, will ruin us. these, our bodies, possessed by light.
awards
190 posts
part of
TAG WITH @albrecht
hazel albrecht
Saltwater Breeze [DW]
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2023 16:50:56 GMT
hazel albrecht Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","haze"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

The sea air was meant to be soothing on his lungs. Or so it was suggested by his clinician the last time Hazel visited. Which wasn’t too long ago after his partner fretted himself into enough of a tizzy that Hazel couldn’t evade the subject any longer.[break][break]

Tired as he was, he’d been taking more walks in a weak bid to improve his constitution, though he felt the locale made little difference.[break][break]

“Scratchy,” the singular thought floated through Hazel’s mind in that stunted, disgruntled tone he’s long known to be Nicodemus’ PSYCHIC conversing. Though to this day, he didn’t speak in full sentence.[break][break]

“I know, I don’t care for sand, either.” he sighed, glancing down at the espeon as he awkwardly trotted—kicking up dainty feet and shaking them as he tried to dislodge the sand from his toe fur.

His cottonee, Héloïse, drifted behind them, content and quiet as she floated on the sea breeze.[break][break]

Given that the beach itself wasn’t too crowded, it didn’t take him long to spy a familiar figure in the short distance. It was…Frank, yes? His hand lifted in quiet greeting.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]
skipping![break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-espeon"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-cottonee"]

[newclass=".haze"]--accent:#b0a7db!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".haze"]--accent:#7d91af; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".haze blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".haze .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/8cXZKDpk/4-FF10171-315-B-4530-B4-B5-B1-BAAFBA8661.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".haze blockquote b, .haze blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .haze blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .haze blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".haze .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 20px 20px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".haze .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 20px 20px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".haze .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; } .haze .bottom .pkspr { filter:grayscale(100%)!important;[/newclass]

[newclass="credit"]CREDIT TO MAD, PARTIAL CREDIT TO MILKY FOR CODE REERENCED TY <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Saltwater Breeze [DW]
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2023 6:12:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ALCREMIE APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] AROMA VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWEET SCENT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RECOVER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DECORATE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] BABY-DOLL EYES
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FLOATZEL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWIFT SWIM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WHIRLPOOL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WATER SPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE HIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
276 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
Saltwater Breeze [DW]
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2023 14:49:04 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Movement from in the corner of his eye drew Frank's attention away from his Malamar to three approaching figures: an Espeon, a Cottonee, and none other than . Frank's face broke into a grin at the sight of the professor.[break][break]

"Heeeeeyyy, Hazel!" he exclaimed, giving the other man a more enthusiastic wave. It had been a couple of months since their chance encounter at the New Year's festival, but Frank never forgot a person's face and name. Not when that knowledge could come in handy in the future.[break][break]

Leaving Queenie to remain where she was or follow if she wanted, Frank walked over to meet Hazel halfway. "Nice to see you again, Professor! What are you doing out here? Enjoying the sun and surf?"[break][break]

Meanwhile, a wild Floatzel neared. Queenie lashed out to WRAP her tentacles around the other Pokémon, drawing him into the shallows. Though he struggled, he could not escape. Frank looked over, distracted by the frantic splashing, and threw a Pokéball to end the commotion.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Duo Wild (water/fairy)[break]
Catching Floatzel

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.frank1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

haze, prof. albrecht
he/him
thirty-three
january 2
hammerlocke, galar
forever tethered
archivist / professor
exec. (researcher)
slow like honey
heavy with mood
5'11 height
5'11 height
tell me how all this, and love too, will ruin us. these, our bodies, possessed by light.
awards
190 posts
part of
TAG WITH @albrecht
hazel albrecht
Saltwater Breeze [DW]
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2023 1:16:48 GMT
hazel albrecht Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","haze"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

A smile stretched across Hazel’s face when he was properly recognized. “Hey!” he chimed back, before a chirp at his side distracted him. Looking down, he noticed that the espeon’s attention had focused on a shy alcremie. “Go on then,” he advised, though Nicodemus seemed less than pleased to get his paws sandier.[break][break]

Rather than put the effort in, he sent out a PSYCHIC blast of energy to slow it from running off for Hazel to aim a pokeball in its direction.[break][break]

He wasn’t able to pick up his pace too much, but he still met Frank halfway. “Likewise, Frank. Something to that effect,” he replied with a laugh, “can’t really call myself a beach bum, but the sea air is always nice.”[break][break]

Beside him, Nico sat and curled his tail neatly around his paws before looking up toward their unexpected company with an even, slightly unnerving stare.[break][break]

“And you? Must be a change from Rustboro.”

[break][break]

Catching alcremie![break]

[newclass=".haze"]--accent:#7d91af; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".haze blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".haze .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/8cXZKDpk/4-FF10171-315-B-4530-B4-B5-B1-BAAFBA8661.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".haze blockquote b, .haze blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .haze blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .haze blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".haze .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 20px 20px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".haze .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 20px 20px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".haze .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; } .haze .bottom .pkspr { filter:grayscale(100%)!important;[/newclass]

[newclass="credit"]CREDIT TO MAD, PARTIAL CREDIT TO MILKY FOR CODE REERENCED TY <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Saltwater Breeze [DW]
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2023 4:01:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MARILL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAP SIPPER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUPERPOWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUBBLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA RING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BELLY DRUM

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CHINCHOU APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] VOLT ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUBBLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AQUA RING

[attr="class","wildtag"]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
276 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
Saltwater Breeze [DW]
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2023 18:14:25 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Frank nodded, shielding his eyes from the sun as he watched Queenie swim further out from the shallows. He wasn't concerned in the slightest for the Malamar's safety, as she was born for the water.[break][break]

"It is. It's definitely a nice change," he replied. "I like Rustboro — in a way, it reminds me of home with all the industry — but I always liked beach vacations when I was a kid."[break][break]

Black City was not far from the water, so even a middle class family like his could afford to make the short trip to the ocean a couple of times a month.[break][break]

"So what have you been up to since we last met?" Frank asked, glancing at Hazel.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Skipping

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

lou

haze, prof. albrecht
he/him
thirty-three
january 2
hammerlocke, galar
forever tethered
archivist / professor
exec. (researcher)
slow like honey
heavy with mood
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
190 posts
part of
TAG WITH @albrecht
hazel albrecht
Saltwater Breeze [DW]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 4:39:04 GMT
hazel albrecht Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","haze"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Perhaps he should’ve brought his primarina out for a swim. It was something he mulled over as his eyes followed Frank’s malamar, and he made a mental note to save for the future. The next time he found himself in need of a seashore walk.[break][break]

“I can’t say I’ve ever been used to so much urban sprawl,” he admitted with a laugh, “but beaches are just as unfamiliar too.” He shrugged loosely. There had been family vacations when he was younger, but not often.[break][break]

And many of those childhood holidays ended with him taking ill anyway. It was what it was.[break][break]

Hazel let out a low hum. His cottonee floated around his head, still pleased with the mild breeze. “Hmm…not much. My course load was a bit much this semester, so not much opportunity to do any of my own research.”[break][break]

He gave the other man a small smile. “All that boring academia stuff, you know? How’s your business taking off?”

[break][break]

skipping![break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Saltwater Breeze [DW]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 21:12:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD JIGGLYPUFF APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CUTE CHARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WAKE UP SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIMIC
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COPYCAT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DEWOTT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TORRENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FOCUS ENERGY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SOAK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
276 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
Saltwater Breeze [DW]
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 14:39:57 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Frank tried wracking his brain to remember what Hazel did for research, but the information had slipped out of his head as soon as their last meeting had come to an end. Instead of revealing that, however, he nodded in understanding.[break][break]

"No, no, I remember how it was back in school," he said, attempting to sound sympathetic. "The professors really knew how to work us to the bone. Not that you're the kind of person to do that," he added quickly.[break][break]

A Jigglypuff approached, splashing in the shallows. Queenie the Malamar caught the Balloon Pokémon in a powerful WRAP, dragging him into deeper waters. Frank threw a Pokéball to prevent something more morbid from occurring.[break][break]

"Business has been great! We've made a lot of affiliations with banks and other financial companies, and the number of clients continues to rise. We're even talking about moving our office to a bigger building at the end of the year if the trend continues."[break][break]

But he realized Hazel may find business just as boring as he found academics. Frank was ready to pivot the conversation to something more relatable if needed.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Catching Jigglypuff

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

lou

haze, prof. albrecht
he/him
thirty-three
january 2
hammerlocke, galar
forever tethered
archivist / professor
exec. (researcher)
slow like honey
heavy with mood
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
190 posts
part of
TAG WITH @albrecht
hazel albrecht
Saltwater Breeze [DW]
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2023 1:47:27 GMT
hazel albrecht Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","haze"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

A soft laugh slipped loose. “Whoever said I’m not?” Though his tone was teasing, he did hold high expectations in his classes. Perhaps he didn’t treat his students quite so rigorously as he might’ve treated himself, but that didn’t mean there wasn’t a bit of a reputation on campus when it came to his classes.[break][break]

Not that Hazel was about to get into such details with Frank if they were found to be unfavorable. “I often miss school if I’m being quite honest. I much preferred being a student.”[break][break]

Briefly, he watched the jigglypuff be squeezed like a stress ball, and considered interceding as well, but Frank freed up the poor, marshmallowy creature just as quickly.[break][break]

“Oh, how wonderful!” His hands clapped together loosely as his attention returned to his company. “It sounds like you’ve settled into the Hoenn area quite nicely. I’m pleased to hear it.”[break][break]

It was true, he didn’t quite understand the finer tuning of business affairs, but it was just enough to keep up with. In some arenas, he was still a bit socially awkward. Not that he wouldn’t at least make an effort.[break][break]

“What of you, though? Are you settling in alright— work aside?”

[break][break]

skipping![break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Saltwater Breeze [DW]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2023 1:52:56 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SEALEO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ICE BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWDER SNOW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICE BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROLLOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AURORA BEAM

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BRIONNE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TORRENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CAPTIVATE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BABY DOLL EYES
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AQUA JET

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE JIGGLYPUFF!

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
276 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
Saltwater Breeze [DW]
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2023 13:24:11 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Frank flashed a pleased smile, basking in Hazel's compliments. He accepted the change in topic without any fuss, happy to talk about whatever maintained good rapport with his companion.[break][break]

"Yeah, I think I am. Got a nice place in Rustboro near the office, meeting locals, all good stuff," he said, thoughts flashing back to his encounter with and to hiring to check out one of the interdimensional rifts with him.[break][break]

Perhaps Hazel might know about them, actually. Professors were usually very interested in new discoveries and weird phenomena.[break][break]

"I got a taste of the places they're calling the Wilds, one in particular called the Border. Have you been to any of them yet?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Skipping

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.frank1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

haze, prof. albrecht
he/him
thirty-three
january 2
hammerlocke, galar
forever tethered
archivist / professor
exec. (researcher)
slow like honey
heavy with mood
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
190 posts
part of
TAG WITH @albrecht
hazel albrecht
Saltwater Breeze [DW]
POSTED ON May 9, 2023 1:43:44 GMT
hazel albrecht Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","haze"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

“Oh, excellent. You’ll feel like a local in no time at all then, I’m sure.” Well, no, he wasn’t because even he still had his moments of feeling terribly displaced. But that had always been preferable to returning to Galar. The sentiment was a nice enough one, though, he figured.[break][break]

Hazel’s hands clapped together as he brightened at the mention of the rifts that had been cropping up around the region.

“I haven’t been able to visit any of them yet, actually. But I’ve tried to read up on any information that comes up at my disposal on the subject. Would you be opposed to telling me about your visits?”[break][break]

Though his enthusiasm was not without the touch of something forlorn as he sighed after the fact. His shoulders slumped as something somewhat sullen (and maybe a touch petulant?) ghosted through his expression. “My health has been too poor as of late to allow me the opportunity to explore for myself.”[break][break]

Perhaps soon, though? One could hope.

[break][break]

skipping![break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Saltwater Breeze [DW]
POSTED ON May 10, 2023 2:24:33 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WIGLETT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GOOEY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THROAT CHOP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SAND ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEADBUTT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CLEFFA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FRIEND GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWEET KISS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SPLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COPYCAT

[attr="class","wildtag"]