shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]THE WILDS:[break]MECHANICAL KINGDOM

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

ONGOING EVENT
EXPLORATION

LITTLEROOT[break]↻ MECHANICAL KINGDOM

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1035423510278979624/1054889526239170630/the_game_is_afoot.mp3[/player][break]
Partners ~ The Game is Afoot! - The Great Ace Attorney 2
[break]

WHETHER IT WAS DISPLACED BENEATH LITTLEROOT DUE TO DIMENSIONAL ENTANGLEMENT, BROUGHT BACK TO FUNCTIONING ORDER DUE TO DIALGA, OR BOTH, can not be determined. However, this kingdom made entirely out of intricate mechanisms is void of human life. Clockwork gears, iron tunnels, and curious domes make up this kingdom that continues to function like an animatronic music box.[break][break]

Mechanical Pokemon like Magearna, Volcanion and others present in the kingdom seem to be robotic, set to a rhythm or programming like an animatronic figure.[break][break]

Several clock towers loom above the entire kingdom, though their machinery seems to be in disrepair.

PROMPTS

LIST OF PROMPTS

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • 35 encounter machines that have begun to eerily create mechanical copies of you and your pokemon.
  • 37 encounter the weakening volcanion that can speak once more. you will discover that this volcanion is indeed, the soul of a past knight, though it remembers very little apart from the knowledge of the royal family mentioned in prompt 36.
  • 38 a sudden song of the kingdom will suddenly cause one, some or all of your characters to have their soul "transfer" to an unaccounted for volcanion/magearna body, or a mechanical copy of your character (mentioned in prompt 35) with a SOUL-HEART inside. however, instead of your consciences being moved into their machinery, they are instead, copied. these soul copies must be destroyed by you, by something else, or left to their fates in a hostile kingdom.
  • 39 discover a great chamber for music filled with grand stained glass windows, pews, and more. these glass windows synchronize with your consciouses, projecting representations of your thoughts on their panes.
  • 🗺️ utilize a z-move in an advantageous way.

EXPEDITION TREASURES

AT THE END OF EACH EXPEDITION THREAD, all characters must ROLL for their final post. The HIGHEST FOUR ROLLS will be counted for what TREASURES are retrieved from the location. These treasures will be returned to each faction for future use...

[attr="class","pcContainer"]
[attr="class","greenBg"]

[attr="class","boxContainer"]
[attr="class","boxName"]YOUR HAUL

[attr="class","pcTable"]
[attr="class","pcFlip"]

[attr="class","slot material"]

RULES

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES. A more comprehensive list of rules will be published in each event thread. These rules are also subject to change.[break][break][break]

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • Your character can only be in ONE EXPEDITION THREAD at a time.
  • You may participate with all of your characters; however, be aware of your ability to post.
  • If a thread partner has not posted in awhile, please skip them in this event. Momentum is important for engagement.
  • Since these threads may feature combat, please be reasonable with your battling. Discuss with your group if you'd like one move per post, how many Pokemon are allowed to be brought, etc.
  • Try to keep posts short for clarity and speed.
  • Please be trusting and open to communicating with all of your thread partners.
  • Please INCLUDE WHICH PROMPTS you are using in your expedition thread.
  • Please have at least FIVE POSTS PER CHARACTER in your expedition thread.

IN YOUR FINAL POSTS, PLEASE ROLL.

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcContainer]margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 25px; width: 325px; height: 150px; background: #2b2b2b; overflow: hidden; border-radius:5px; border:solid 2px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greenBg]position: relative; margin-left: -70%; width: 70%; height: 120%; background: #9DD404; transform: skewX(-30deg); border-right: 82px solid #96CD04; z-index: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxContainer]position: relative; margin: 0; margin-top: -150px; padding: 0; padding-left: 5px; width: 300px; margin-right: 350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxName]background: #fefaff; width: 170px; border-radius: 50px; margin: 0 auto 5px 69px; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px; font-family: Roboto; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; font-size: 16px; color: #000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable]overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: scroll; direction: rtl; scrollbar-color: #7db302 #87c200; scrollbar-width: thin;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 7px; background-color: #87c200;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #7db302;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcFlip]width: 310px; height: 300px; display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; margin-right: -20px; direction: ltr;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot]background: #fefaff; border-radius: 25%; margin: 10px; width: 40px; height: 40px; text-align: center; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot img]position: absolute; top: 0; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; margin: auto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,445 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
MECHANICAL KINGDOM: HEMC #2
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2023 23:21:10 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo had managed to get some good sleep the past few nights; apart from adjusting to the sounds of the Mechanical Kingdom, any incoming nightmares were helpfully eaten by the Musharna he'd brought along - even if it left him a little less energetic than usual.

He once more had his "Ralts" on his shoulders, watching things for him. "Any ideas where you guys wanna go this time?" Hideo asked, looking to , , and for if they had any ideas.

Though only a moment later, a strange tune sounded off throughout the kingdom. "Well, that's a new song," he said, "Wonder what that's about?"

He'd learned by now that strange songs were a sign of something strange happening here, but it was impossible to predict what each song did. At least they were pleasant to listen to.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2023 5:04:54 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Since her return from Kanto, Eva felt compelled to rejoin the efforts venturing deep into The Wilds. In particular, the Mechanical Kingdom. She enjoyed the company of her partners, but the Volcanion weighed heavy on her mind while she was away. She heard it transferred even more of its energy to Magearna for and during their last trip without her.

“I don’t know how much longer you’ll be able to keep this up for,” her voice held a grim undertone as she spoke softly to the weakened Volcanion. Their gears groaned with effort as at started to turn away from the doting doctor.

IF MY TIME COMES – SO BE IT. I’LL JOIN THE SOULS OF THOSE I SERVE

”Who do you serve?” Eva frowned, noting the present tense in the Volcanion’s statement. Surely whoever they serves was dead.

THE ROYAL FAMIY. THE PRINCESS. SHE LIVES. SOMEWHERE IN THIS KINGDOM SHE LIVES. A SOUL IN A MACHINE. A SOUL I MUST PROTECT. IT IS MY DUTY.

The loud screech of metal on metal made the doctor shiver as she Volcanion lowered itself to the ground once more to rest. Eva knew it was useless to try and disturb its slumber. She frowned as she turned to leave the Volcanion’s chamber to return to the others.

So lost in her own thoughts, she didn’t even notice the new song ringing through the kingdom when she caught up with them again. It was that clued her in. she tilted her head, listening carefully. was the music expert here, “What do you make of it, Mel?” she asked.

& &

PROMPT 37: encounter the weakening volcanion that can speak once more. you will discover that this volcanion is indeed, the soul of a past knight, though it remembers very little apart from the knowledge of the royal family mentioned in prompt 36.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 16:15:49 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cianbase"]
[attr="class","cian1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","cianimg"]

[attr="class","cian2"]

"the royal family? there's a princess?"[break][break]

cian would very much like to meet her. if he asks for her hand in marriage, would that make him prince oof the mechanical kingdom? that sounds nice.[break][break]

while everyone asks for her opinion (and not his), it allows him a moment to listen to the song.[break][break]

"i think i hear where it's coming from. follow me, gang!"[break][break]

he walks off with his newly acquired type: null, ready to explore.[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","cian3"]
[attr="class","cianpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.cianbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#cbb898;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cianbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.cian1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cianimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cianimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cian2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cianpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cianpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cian2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.cian2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.cian3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2023 3:51:58 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

"But what does she want?" she says quietly to herself. She doubted the royal family intended for any of this to happen here. Melody clutched onto the book from the previous expedition they had done of the wilds as she silently listen to the rest of the group talking to the volcanion..she felt bad for it, she had misunderstood it this entire time. No wonder it hated things humans made...humans probably made this entire thing..[break][break]

She snaps out of it when the others call attention to the song, she immediately got her headphones ready but she realized the song didn't really have any aversive effects at the moment. Maybe it was due to her syngasuit? [break][break]

Regardless she saw Cian walked forward and she followed behind "I'm not sure. I think every song that plays here has a special effect on the environment.This place is like a massive magical music box. We need to be careful." [break][break]

That song she sung last time took control of her, was it like the one that was controlling the robots of this place? Eventually they happened upon a chapel looking room filled with white stained glass. It was strange, why have stained glass with no color? However as they got closer Melody would notice something strange. Robotic like arms seemingly putting together copies of the group as the song began to play louder and louder and the stained glass began to take on some color as Melody's thoughts from the scene earlier they witnessed reflected onto the glass. "Huh? The glass is showing us from earlier!" she says as she points a finger to it.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#e1716b;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#e1716b!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#e1716b;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#e1716b;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#e1716b!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,445 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2023 15:52:38 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Well, it didn't take them long to find their next outing. The Volcanion they'd met before - the one that didn't attack them on sight - talked to about its duty, before taking a rest, while headed towards some pretty loud noises. Hideo followed along, the "Ralts" on his shoulders guiding him as it had done on pretty much every other search through this Kingdom.

Hideo took note of the stained glass his "Ralts" pointed out to him, his focus more on the machines ahead of them constructing…something. It took a moment for him to get a good description from his Pokemon, and he couldn't resist repeating it aloud. "Are those things making…us?!"

Though his "Ralts" did point out one oddity to the mechanical Hideos being constructed: they had a Ralts attached to the top; not as an additional machine on top, but as part of the main body. "I think they're getting me wrong," Hideo said, stifling a laugh.

The stained glass mentioned reflected this inconsistency, an image of the "Ralts" on Hideo's shoulders floating about, in a manner too smooth and too quickly for a Pokemon that would have to lift itself psychically.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2023 5:00:23 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 They each pass by, one by one, hot on the trail of as he leads them through the passages and towards the source of the melodic sounds. Even as she moves, her mind reels with questions from their brief interaction with the Volcanion.

Souls

They live here? In these machines?

She feels a chill slowly crawl up her spine. These worlds were far more powerful than they know. As they filter into the chamber, her mind wanders further to the other worlds. To the one that weighs the heaviest on her shoulders, the one that haunted her, the one that cast a dark shadow over her life: The Border. If the Mechanical Kingdom could house souls, what could be lingering in the darkness of The Border?

She doesn’t look up. She doesn’t notice the darkness crawling across the stained glass or the faint silhouettes of two people moving closer and closer together until they blend into one in an embrace, a set of malevolent hands forcing it upon them. Even Eva fails to recognize her subconscious can’t let go of what happened there, how it took everything from her.

The disturbing image fades when Eva’s gaze finally snaps up towards the mechanical copies when Melody calls their attention to them. She’s stunned. Curiosity pulls her closer to inspect the scene with a critical gaze. A familiar shimmering crystal is placed into the chest of an Eva look-a-like, “Is that a –“ she jumps when the chest snaps shut and the mechanical professor springs to life. Eva feels a tug at her chest. She barely registers it as the machine copies a part of her soul, “Soul heart,” she finally stammers, staring blankly at the machine in front of her.

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2023 9:21:17 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cian1"]

[attr="class","cianimg"]

[attr="class","cian2"]

just like , cian doesn't realize what's happening until it's too late. until he's staring at a mechanical copy of himself that slowly comes to life.[break][break]

well, kinda? he's not sure what happens exactly but it's an odd sensation that's made even more odd when his copy starts waving at them.[break][break]

"uh...hello, mechanical cian?"[break][break]

he looks over his shoulder at the others, wondering if they're seeing this too.[break][break]

"what the hell is happening?"[break][break]

35 encounter machines that have begun to eerily create mechanical copies of you and your pokemon.[break][break]

38 a sudden song of the kingdom will suddenly cause one, some or all of your characters to have their soul "transfer" to an unaccounted for volcanion/magearna body, or a mechanical copy of your character (mentioned in prompt 35) with a SOUL-HEART inside. however, instead of your consciences being moved into their machinery, they are instead, copied. these soul copies must be destroyed by you, by something else, or left to their fates in a hostile kingdom.
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","cian3"]

[newclass=.cianbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.cian1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cianimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cian2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cian3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2023 17:58:16 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

"Is the world..trying to duplicate us...?" she asks wondering.. "Like that AI stuff happening in Hoenn?" [break][break]

She stares at her doppel, it was the spitting image of her and Melody's sea variant in terms of facial features. She kept running into duplicates of herself everywhere she went..However this one seemed peaceful.. mimicking Melody's movements with her own. However Melody couldn't allow this place to continue make copies of themselves, if they became sentient and suffered here she couldn't forgive herself.[break][break]

She pauses awkwardly "What should we do with them..? My z-move can stop the song from playing and then...I can do that thing again.." she says sadly "All the the things that live here dont seem to be..too happy or in control of themselves...if it was me.."

notes about this post

Notes go here

[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#e1716b;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#e1716b!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#e1716b;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#e1716b;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#e1716b!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,445 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2023 18:29:46 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo couldn't resist checking one of the Hideobots, poking around just to make sure it really wasn't two robots stacked on top of each other. His stifled laugh broke through as he found that yes, the Ralts really was a part of the Hideobot. "Guess I've had you so much here, they think you're part of me," Hideo laughed.

His "Ralts" joined in his laughter.

Though their levity was short-lived, as everyone else seemed less amused by their own mechanical copies. "Guess they are making copies of all of us," he said. "Think it might be their way to make up for not having people anymore? Even just as robots. Seems like a lot of stuff here was built for people, not robots."

His guess was as good as any. There was still a lot about this place they didn't even know, like why all the people died to begin with. The stained glass above them reflected this thought, innumerable people quickly disappearing, a question mark above them.

As for what to do with them? seemed to have a suggestion.

"Well, as goofy as it is, it is kinda weird having Hideobots running around here. Pretty sure some of my friends would have questions if they found them here. I won't say no to stopping them from being made."

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2023 2:47:30 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 “It seems so,” she absent-mindedly replies to ’s inquiry. The fact that there were becoming far too many duplicates throughout the world was disturbing. The last thing they needed was more duplicates seeping through the rifts and infiltrating their world, “We’ll need to report this,” she speak hesitantly as a copy of her begins to stir.

and bring up a good question.

What do they do about this?

Aside from reporting it, they can’t let copies of themselves run around The Mechanical Kingdom. This world has a direct connection with theirs. One of these copies could easily escape into their Hoenn which could be a big problem.

“I think we sh- Ah!” she’s suddenly knocked off her feet when the Eva-clone springs forward, reaching out to snatch the bandana holding back some of her golden braids, “Hey!” Eva reaches up to snatch the bandana back, but the clone is far more nimble, contorting itself in unimaginable ways in order to avoid her quick grabs at it. The Mech!Eva scurries up the wall of the cathedral, gears grinding in what could only be described as a maniacal laugh before a stained glass window shatters, and the copy disappears out into the mechanical world.

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 9:24:29 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cian1"]

[attr="class","cianimg"]

[attr="class","cian2"]

mechanical!cian stares at its human counterpart, head tilting eventually before reaching a hand out to offer a handshake.[break][break]

when cian (foolishly) goes to accept, mechanical!cian quickly pulls its hand back, then giggles before turning to run away.[break][break]

"what the——hey!"[break][break]

it follows after mechanical! and leaps out the window as well.[break][break]

"well, that can't be good."[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","cian3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 3:33:32 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

She watched as suddenly Mech!Eva and Mech! Cian suddenly break free and escape the into the wilds. [break][break]

Melody clutched the book of songs as she stared at her doppel as it seemed to lunge at her, attempting to take it from her before Melody begins to sign a song that she remembers reading in the book. [break][break]

The song of pausing. [break][break]

The song playing suddenly alters as melody begins to hum, it was responding to her, as if she was communicating to the kingdom itself. The lyrics given to her by the book. "Embrace the dark. You call a home, gaze upon an empty white throne. A legacy of lies, a familiar disguise." [break][break]

Her robot begins to freeze in place, stuck as the spirit of the song begins to posses her body again and she begins to dance and ALL the machinery in the area pauses, the shifting stained glass freezing as well as it begins to just show a glimpse of her thoughts before the machine is forced to pause as well. "Sing with me a song, of conquest and fate, a black pillar cracks beneath it's weight. Night breaks through the day, hard as a stone, lost in thoughts all alone." she says as her pokeball falls and Melody's sygnasuit activates and gives her enough resistance to break free from the song's control momentarily. [break][break]

Primarina takes that moment to unleash CRASHING CRESCENDO upon the machine doppel, drowning out all song within the building and stopping all the music as Melody falls to her knees again, however this time she feels a bit better than she did last time. She gasps for air "I'm...fine this time.." she was lying. [break][break]

"did...did the other two get away? Did I stop them??" Her doppel fell apart as it was not yet complete and the song was the only thing piecing it together, now smashed to pieces from the z-move.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,445 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 0:37:04 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
While Hideo's replicas had yet to do anything, the others' were…less docile. One of 's grabbed something from her and jumping through one of the windows - followed shortly by one of 's.

Hideo stood there, stunned by the sudden outbursts. "...can mine jump through windows too?" he wondered aloud, contemplating whether or not it was safe to stay within poking-distance of one of his own.

Yet he didn't have time to worry much about that: 's began to sing, and for a moment, Hideo could feel his body lock up, preventing him from moving even a little bit - but the moment his "Ralts" began to glow, he could feel the effect wear off, its Mystical Power freeing him from its effects - and giving him the chance to get away from the about-to-explode mechanical copies.

The Hideobot didn't even get a chance to act before Melody's Z-move blew it apart in what surely would have been a grisly sight had it been flesh and blood. Existential nightmare neatly avoided, Hideo approached it once more, hearing his "Ralts" moving some parts around. "I feel like I should be creeped out you're checking out my mecha-corpse," he joked, noting that his "Ralts" seemed to pull something up into the air.

The Soul Heart that had been within it.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2023 18:43:03 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Melody’s song was a touch too late to stop Eva and Cian’s mech!doppels from fleeing the cathedral but it seemed effective enough in stopping her own and Hideo’s. Eva watched with a sense of awe as the Primarina’s z-move dismembered the remaining mechanical humanoids.

”Whoa.”

Eva glanced one last time at the ruptured stained glass where the two other doppelgangers had escaped then back to the remains of the ones that didn’t. Hdieo’s Ralts was quick to inspect the copy – a pokemon after Eva’s own heart.

“Hmph,” she grunted, carefully approaching the mech!Hideo alongside his pokemon. The professor curiously inspected the part, picking the more interesting ones up with a delicate touch, “How interesting . . . I wonder what or who ordered the assembly of these,” she gently set down a gear to look at the SOUL HEART the Ralts was holding, “It appears there are more Soul Hearts in this kingdom than we may have assumed,” Eva thought the Volcanion possessed the only collection. Apparently, there were more . . . unless this was the pokemon’s doing.