celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
when the lights go out and i'm all alone again.
awards
707 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
dark but just a game
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2023 2:13:13 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]okay, that tree looks exactly the same as the one she just passed.

is that a normal woods thing or is she going around in circles?

here, beneath the crown shyness of petalburg woods's trees, she isn't sure. hesitation makes her second and third guess herself until she's ready to yank her hair right out of her scalp.

"i hate the woods."

it's mumbled out, an angry little huff as she begins to stomp off in a different direction...

only to end up in exactly the same spot she had just left mere moments ago. ugh!

this time, however, is slightly different.

this time, there's another person standing in the clearing.

"are you lost too?"

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada b] color: #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
dark but just a game
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2023 3:52:12 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

She had been wandering around in circles in trying to find the exit in spite of being here a couple of times to take a leisurely stroll. Wondering if the directions were changed in the layout of the woods, the woman would have to try going at a different direction than the last as another voice speaks to her. Turning to see another woman that looked like she was lost in the neverending forest, Elise tried her best to be composed as much as possible.[break][break]

“Unfortunately, yes, I am rather lost in the woods. It’s…a little embarrassing to be honest.” The female royal replies with a sigh towards the blonde lady. Maybe sticking together to escape the endless woodland would be a good idea…

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
707 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
dark but just a game
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2023 4:04:28 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]she feels a small relieved smile rise. it curls into her cheeks, firm despite the turned around place they find themselves in.

"it's okay, so am i."

they're in this together, it seems.

and she's a bit grateful, if she's being honest. if she were to have to find her way out of this alone, she might have just lost her mind.

"which way did you come from?"

was it the same way she did? does... gia even remember which way anymore?

everything looks the same.

and if she looks a little too long, she swears the shadows start to creep toward her. it's unnerving.

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
dark but just a game
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2023 6:21:15 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

While the other woman spoke that it was okay since she was lost too, a question from the blonde came to ask which way Elise had went in the woods. “I tried going right as the last direction, but the path sent me back here.” She responds to the blonde woman where her sense of direction combined with the confusing path she took to be led back here was making her a bit worried that she might be stuck here.[break][break]

“Please excuse my lateness in introducing myself. My name is Elise, princess of Galar and younger cousin to the crown prince.” The female royal speaks since the rule of thumb for her was to not be late in introductions whenever she would think it would be a point to give out names.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
707 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
dark but just a game
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 3:51:12 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]a hum escapes as she glances to the right.

"i had gone left and also ended up in the same spot..."

so, if left and right both led back here, would forward or backward end with the same result?

"should we try going backwards?"

it's worth a shot, maybe. what's the worst that can happen, really?

her thought process on this conundrum is cut short, however, with an introduction. she blinks then flushes a light embarrassed pink.

"oh, no worries! i'm giada, it's nice to meet you."

wait... crowned prince? of galar? didn't she break into his home once to steal from him?

ah, good times.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
dark but just a game
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 4:35:13 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The other blonde woman spoke of also going left and ending up in the same place after going in that way. If going left and right would end up with being in the same place in the forest, there could be other paths to do that should get to a different area. “That should be something we can try if the earlier directios didn’t work.” She nodded to the blonde’s suggestion since the woods could have some way to know they were going the right way.[break][break]

“It’s very nice to meet you, Giada.” Elise replied to Giada’s introduction of her name with a small smile. It was unfortunate that she didn’t have much experience with trying to map out the woods and ending up getting lost, but she was a bit confident in the backwards path being the way out of Petalburg Woods.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
707 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
dark but just a game
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 5:02:28 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]she brightens a little, as if her idea isn't completely terrible once elise agrees.

and maybe it's not, but there's only one way to find out...

"okay, let's try it."

she turns her body and begins to lead them backwards.

as they begin to move, their surroundings almost begin to change. she sees mild shifts, alterations occurring around them.

and the trees loom over them, shadows painting faces on them.

wait, no...

"those are actual faces."

the thought is mumbled out loud as the expressions on tree trunks begin to take tangible form.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
dark but just a game
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2023 13:10:09 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Moving backwards with Giada, the surroundings almost begin to change with some shifts with the trees looming over them. Shadows on the trees had faces on them though…weren’t they actual faces? Those reminded her of a movie she saw as a child with the terrifying faces on the trees scaring a young maiden deep into a forest. Their human-like appearance on the trees made her a little nervous if something bad would happen.[break][break]

“They are becoming more human in their expressions and it’s…a little terrifying.” The Galarian royal attempted to stay calm, but her tone sounded scared from the facial expressions changing to fit different feelings.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
707 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
dark but just a game
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2023 0:42:34 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]"definitely terrifying..."

and perhaps that's the point, isn't it?

she hears soft snickers, like echoes carried in on a chilling breeze, and her stomach drops.

giada morgan has been in enough shitty positions and situations to know when something's about to go from bad to worse.

it's not enough to be lost in the woods, but also stuck with something creeping out of trees? no thank you!

"get ready."

her voice is barely above a whisper. the tone, however, is constricted, cautious, bordering anxious. one of her hands drifts for the pokeballs on her belt and beside them, a curled up red whip.

they don't have much time. the faces are beginning to peel off trunks, beginning to take full form...

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
dark but just a game
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2023 3:17:54 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

From the trees becoming a bit more human-like than what was comfortable to look at, she started to hear soft snickers coming from the breeze which gives her the shivers too. She wasn’t sure if there was some other force at play for both of them to be lost within Petalburg Woods and not being able to find their way out, but Giada noted that they needed to prepare for something creeping out of the trees.[break][break]

Reaching for her Mismagius’ Pokeball, the woman was cautious and almost becoming a little frightened over the threat they were about to face. If this was another wild Pokemon that was the culprit behind the situation they were in, Mana could be strong enough to hold her own against whatever was coming towards them.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
707 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
dark but just a game
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2023 3:58:22 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]a flash of light happens quickly and by her side, a lycanroc begins to fully take form.

the laughter grows in volume. she swears its closer now... all around them.

her lycanroc huffs in annoyance, tail swishing as irritation begins to settle in. for all of its kindness in normal circumstances, nothing quite angers this beast like an enemy it cannot see or smell.

once the forms begin to become more than just faces, however, her eyes narrow.

gengars... and lots of them.

"rock tomb."

the wolf does not need much more prompting. rocks begin to rise and are quick to fall in succession, trapping some of the gengars into a rock tomb.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
dark but just a game
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2023 6:29:04 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

With the laughter growing in higher volume, she presses the button on Mana’s Pokeball as the light takes the form of the purple witch-like ghost. The faces over the trees began to take shape to the form of a lot of Gengars and the canine Pokemon was ordered to use Rock Tomb, the rock type move trapped the ghosts, so that they couldn’t escape. She did know those species did tend to be the more mischievous types of ghosts, but never imagined they would be malicious.[break][break]

“Deal with them too, Mana. Mystical Fire.” The Mismagius follows her trainer’s order as the Mystical Fire sends out a sphere of fire through the three rings of a yellow-orange blaze. Combined with the rocks trapping the Gengar, the heat from the move would in no doubt cause them greater pain.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights