Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,322 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Gastly Ghouls [M]
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 0:41:28 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

After she brought a book of Johtonian legends with her from home to read to her Meowscarada, the duo of trainer and cat Pokemon would take a good stroll around Verdanturf Town to find a cafe for them to sit. The Meowscarada pointed to a popular cafe with outdoor seats near the town’s flowerbed that the community was taking care of, so she would sit down at one of the outdoor tables.[break][break]

Zorro would take a seat near her with a meow of eagerness over her opening up the book in the middle of a child asking her mother why this finely dressed lady was wearing a fascinator. “Don’t worry about it, I will read to you a tale of the Bell Tower since it’s a favorite.” She spoke to Zorro when he looked over to the small child and Elise would begin reading the first part of the story to Zorro with pink eyes lighting up.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mission: Bond Bridge (March)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights