he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Slateport Gathering
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 23:20:32 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]SLATEPORT RANGERS

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

SLATEPORT MEETING
OPTIONAL

WELCOME SLATEPORT RANGERS!

It's been a couple of weeks since the 2nd Ranger's Rising and the official announcement of becoming the New Head Ranger to run along with is out to everyone. Though along with that new change, Slateport was also going through its own transitioning period as Tam has been coming in less and less frequently, news of some health issues with one of his family members has been rumored around the Ranger Base but nothing has been confirmed just yet. While Razz himself has seemed to move into his office. [break][break]

Some may recall his mentioning that he would be helping the Slateport Base as that was where he planned to be stationed at with his new Position. [break][break]

[break]

Now a meeting is being called Late-March and it's taking place outside the base in their Training Grounds. Nearly all of Slateport's Rangers would be attending as Razz was able to call in favors from old Sootopolis Rangers to help run things so he could talk to his new team. Nearly 200 of the 250 Rangers would be in the yard talking among themselves, or around the Food Trucks Razz had made sure to set up. And if Razz has learned anything from is that food was a good way to comfort people. [break][break]

Food trucks include things such as:

[break]- PikaChew on This Pie
    [break]- The Greasy Embor
    [break]- Truck Noris
    [break]- Curry Unown
[break]

Once about half an hour has gone by Razz would stand up on the stage that was set up for announcements. Salem clinging to him to make sure he stood calm as the amount of people there would normally have him shaking. But with the psychic type by his side to keep his cool it was a bit easier. [break][break]

"Afternoon everyone, thank you all for coming I know the last two weeks have been stressful especially since I called each and everyone of you into a one on one to ask some questions," he goes on and most if not all would remember the simple conversation of being called in and asked these questions: [break]

The following questions were asked, if you like you can pretend to have done this interview, or just not have gone to bat yet:
- Have you ever willingly worked for Team Rocket?
- Have you ever been a willing member for Team Rocket?
- Have you ever taken a bribe to look away from a crime?
[break]

Those who passed were excused while others that didn't would find themselves questioned further but everyone who was currently attending this meeting had passed. "Along with this you'll have seen Captain Fawley less and less, and I'm sorry to say but due to personal issues he had to step down. Those who were at the meeting in Evergrande should know that I have been promoted as your Head Ranger, but now I will also be running this place as your Captain. [break][break]

I know Captain Fawley tried to run this place like more of a family unit alongside a professional one, and I will do my best to keep a similar feeling to his rather than former Captain Martel's way of leadership. If you have any questions you're free to ask me now."
[break][break]

And with that he waits.

[newclass=".omgentop"]background-color:#9ac391;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right,#9ac391,#9ac391);font:800 35px Poppins;font-weight:800!important;line-height:30px;text-align:left;padding:45px;letter-spacing:-2px;margin-bottom:7px;border-radius:3px; } .omgenroster img { filter:grayscale(50%); border-radius:10px; transition:0.5s all; border:7px solid #222;} .omgenroster img:hover {filter:grayscale(0%) saturate(130%); transition:0.5s all;}.omgenroster td { text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=.omgenmid i]color:#FFF;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.omgenmid b]color:#9ac391;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Slateport Gathering
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2023 5:17:43 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]Despite the plethora of foods available, Rowan opted for the least complicated. One by one he munched on the cup of french fries he'd ordered from one of the trucks, watching the crowd of Rangers cautiously with amber eyes. It was strange being surrounded by people that nearly a month ago would have put him in cuffs, or worse. Occasionally he'd catch a glare or grimace from one of the Rangers who knew about his former Rocket Beast status, but he didn't mind. These people were weak, there was a reason Team Rocket had a hold in the region, they needed someone like him here.[break][break]

The questions were of no consequence to him either, knew what he'd done and who he was, there was no need to elaborate further. Before long, Rowan settled in infront of the stage, eyeing the Captain himself. "Yeah, I got one" He spoke up, already prepared. "Team Rocket has been running rampant over the water routes near Slateport City, closing in on the port. How are we going to prevent them from another take-over of Slateport? I can guarantee it's on their mind."
[attr="class","rowwttag"]@slateport gathering

[attr="class","rowwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.rowwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#487f8a; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#487f8a!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #487f8a; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #487f8a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #487f8ac!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #487f8a; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #487f8a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #487f8a; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
i'll wreck this if i have to; tell me, what good would that do?
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
Slateport Gathering
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 2:19:53 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtol"]
[attr="class","main"]

Surprisingly enough, it's not that draws the ire of the one-armed ranger, but .[break][break]

"Yeah, you'd know all about Rocket's plans, wouldn't you?"[break][break]

It's snippy and scathing and perhaps unintentionally uncomfortable to if he was present in the room. Amidst all the other gathered Rangers, Orion hadn't stopped to look for familiar faces yet.[break][break]

Rowan had only gained his attention by speaking up, but now Orion glowers at him in full, metal arm crossed over that of flesh.[break][break]

Caleb had been out of Rocket for years by the time he'd revealed his truth. This asshole had been with them recently. He should be in prison, not playing nice with the Rangers.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]SLATEPORT GATHERING

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
Orion's being Orion. Sorry. LOL

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtol] --accent: #bf5475; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtol] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtol .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtol b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtol a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtol h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtol h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtol u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtol .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtol .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtol .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtol .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtol .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtol span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtol .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtol .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SailorArti

Lin
She/Her
March 5th
Castelia City
Pansexual
Model / Art + Design Student
Ranger
The hardest thing, I'm too selfless to leave~
awards
179 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hailee
Hailee Jacobs
Slateport Gathering
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 16:02:41 GMT
Hailee Jacobs Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","hails1"]
[attr="class","body"]

Hailee was bone fucking tired. [break][break]

Things had been nonstop for her ever since the events of Littleroot. Especially so after she found herself momentarily trapped in an entirely different dimension with her sister and a couple of strangers. Directly after that, her sister got emergency calls from her agency which required her to relocate.[break][break]

That was an entire tearful bittersweet moment on it's own. It felt like just when Hailee had gotten used to having her sister around she was gone again. But such was life in show biz, besides, she knew she could always call on Fae whenever she needed to. But because Hailee had been helping her sister move, which couldn't have come at a better time lowkey due to growing tensions between Rocket and the League, she'd missed out on some things. [break][break]

There was apparently promotions going on and another Ranger meeting much like the one that happened before Littleroot. But her hands were tied and there was only one of her and she couldn't be everywhere at once. After enjoying a short but well deserved vacation with her boyfriend, once he finished assisting her with her sister's move, she was right back to work again. [break][break]

As anyone that really knew Hailee, they would also know where to find her today. Parked in front of the food trucks having the time of her life. Razz had done a really good job of gathering a good selection so whatever he had to say she was sure to give him her full attention since he had successfully found the way to her heart. [break][break]

Through her stomach of, course. [break][break]

Razz quickly goes through the formalities and introduces himself before announcing that he would be taking over the Slateport Ranger's in Tam's stead. Hailee had already been aware of this change earlier as she had been called into an interview with Tam and Razz before Tam's final departure.[break][break]

Another tearful goodbye but she could understand prioritizing family at this time. War was no joke and while Hailee was nervous at these building tensions, she also felt she was suddenly too far gone. In too deep to back out now. Now she had a responsibility to the people of Hoenn and most importantly, she still had loved ones to protect. [break][break]

When opening up the floor one of the new Ranger's Hailee hadn't seen but had heard of spoke up. "Team Rocket has been running rampant over the water routes near Slateport City, closing in on the port. How are we going to prevent them from another take-over of Slateport? I can guarantee it's on their mind."[break][break]

Hailee thoughtfully chewed on a french fry at the notion. It was a solid question but she could hear the hushed whispers among the crowd. "Yeah, you'd know all about Rocket's plans, wouldn't you?" Orion snaps, she could hear them quite well as she was standing next to the two. She could understand the hostility. Orion had long made it known his hatred for Rocket and what they had done to him, she couldn't blame him. [break][break]

"Easy there." Hailee said with a gentle tap on Orion's arm as she shared her fries with him. (Something she never does by the way. Hailee fucking Jacobs does not share food.) It was her attempt at offering him support and to try to calm him in a way only she knew how. Besides, Hailee was never herself when she was hungry either. "If what he says is true I'd like to second that question and add on do we have known evacuation routes in case of an emergency?" [break][break]

She remembered the chaos that led up to the Littleroot conflict and prioritizing the safety of the civilians would always be the first thing on her mind. "I wouldn't be opposed to the Slateport Rangers hosting drills just to prepare for the future."
[break][break]

, , , [break][break]

NOTES

🌟 we here we here![break]
🌟 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".hails1"]--accent:#dea992;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hails1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hails1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".hails1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".hails1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".hails1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hails1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hails1 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hails1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hails1 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hails1 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Slateport Gathering
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 1:59:46 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzbqimg"]

[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","setting"]

The new head Rangers allow the questions to come in from different Rangers. Some of them ask about some of those who were missing as their numbers seemed smaller. Razz comments about how not everyone past his interview to keep their job and leaves it at that as he doesn't want to reveal the number of people who decided to quit or transferred, nor those he had to have arrested for some crime. [break][break]

"How are we going to prevent them from another take-over of Slateport?"
[break]

Razz turns to his newest Ranger as has finally joined them as part of his 'punishment.' Still thinking the other braver than him as he himself couldn't even come out in public. Though he does give a disappointed look at his comment. "Believe it or not but Rocket is not our territory, the only time you should ever find yourself against them is through their messing with pokemon or through volunteer. Otherwise its officers who should be taking take of such factors, but if you'd like I'll make sure to call them and let them in on such detail," Razz informs glad to have the upkeep on it at least. [break][break]

He does scratch his chin about 's question as he ponders about it as well as tries to think over all the material he has read over. "We do not however I would not be opposed to such a plan, it could be useful in such times like when The Poison Patrols were going on, or when the Blackout of Slateport took place. I'll see if such things could be set up as it seems like a good idea," he does try to force a smile, even if its a bit awkward for him, but he wants to show some gratefulness toward her idea. "Thank you for your contribution"[break][break]

If there are any other questions feel free to ask me now, if that is all I'll have only one more thing to reveal to you all and after that you're all free to continue enjoying the festivities here as a thank you for your patients during this transitional period."

[break][break]
[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.razzbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#387bc9; --bgimg:url(https://imgur.com/XleOo7A.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg a]color:de4354;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:center;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .header]text-align:right;[/newclass]