saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,466 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Boomerang
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 5:21:38 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

unfortunately, it's a leading question, so her answer does little to stray him off the path he was already on.[break][break]

"then why am i stuck here while you were off in kanto?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Boomerang
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 5:27:23 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Her honesty is met with what she considers hostility, an accusatory question that brings the tension back to her shoulders. Her voice goes from understanding and comforting to flat, “What? You think Kanto was a vacation or something?”

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,466 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Boomerang
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 8:53:28 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"it sure beats being stuck here."[break][break]

his tone remains as it was — not flat but not entirely friendly either; curious in a way that borders being hostile.[break][break]

a line he so finely walks.[break][break]

"it sure wasn't punishment."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Boomerang
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 4:06:33 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 She looks mildly stunned, as if he was one to decide what punishment was or not.

He wasn’t the one who was dumped.

He wasn’t the one who was tossed aside.

He wasn’t the one lost and alone.

Her grip around the glass tightens, eyes narrowing to fix on him with a hard, critical glare, “I was sent to Kanto, forced to play nice with Rocket, forced to watch the home we lost cower beneath their oppressive rule, and drown in guilt over it. I was blackmailed, attacked, and then forced out,” not to mention be reminded of their fight together around every corner she turned. He didn’t need to know that.

She felt more lonely than ever in a familiar region where she was now a foreigner.

Her body shifts to face away from him, giving him just a shoulder to look at as her gaze drift into an emptiness, “Everyone’s personal hell is different.”

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,466 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Boomerang
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 4:23:59 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"tch."[break][break]

he reaches for his glass the moment the bottle is set back down. he tips it back, looking to quench his rising anger. but it is a fruitless attempt.[break][break]

the words leak out all the same.[break][break]

"why would they send you over me?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Boomerang
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 4:30:48 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Really? That’s what he got out of that?

Eva gives Matias a quick glance, a short, amused smile flashing across her lips, “Really? You don’t know why?” she leaves him in suspense for a moment while she stares down at the swirling drink in her glass, “I’m not a threat, Matias. I’m a scientist. They could crush me in a second even with Rayquaza because I don’t instigate, I negotiate. You,” she sighs, “You wouldn’t hesitate to fight back and win,” there’s a sense of jealousy in her words. She wishes she could be more like that. Then maybe she’d be able to make a difference. Maybe he’d love her more if she fought harder for them instead of accepting he wanted someone else and settling for wanting him to be happy over her own well-being.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,466 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Boomerang
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 9:31:35 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

in other words, she settles; settles the same way many do. it only further frustrates him.[break][break]

"no offense eva but that's exactly why it should've been me instead of you."[break][break]

he sets his glass down.[break][break]

"no one trusts me and it's driving me fucking insane."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Boomerang
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 18:08:45 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Offense taken. Was she not good enough at her job in his eyes? Did he see her as too weak to represent their region? Did he not trust her?

“It’s not that they don’t trust you,” she persists, truly believing that. Eva finds it hard to trust him, but for personal reasons, “They trust us all for different reasons. Your job isn’t to go sit in a conference and write opinion articles about political regimes. They invited me so it’s not like the League had a choice in the matter, anyway.”

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,466 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Boomerang
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 10:40:19 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"what, and you couldn't have brought a plus one?"[break][break]

he asks like he has no clue that she brought along with her but he knows, and he's seething because of it.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Boomerang
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 15:57:05 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Really, Matias could be so thick sometimes. She used to have a patience for it, but since his betrayal she lacks the same sympathies she once had, “What did you want me to do then, Matias? Huh? Just spit it out,” he obviously had a direction things should have gone in his head. She throws back the rest of her drink in frustration, moving to the counter to set it there, not asking for a refill, “I sure wasn’t about to bring the man who just dumped me for someone else,” the last statement sounds bitter and cold, mournful but also teeming with resent.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,466 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Boomerang
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 16:31:27 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"oh i don't know, eva, maybe fucking ask me to go with you? the person you fought alongside for years in kanto? the person who lost their home to them as well?"[break][break]

it's like rubbing salt in a wound that's still open and bleeding and hurting.[break][break]

"did you bring to spite me?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Boomerang
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 16:39:58 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Years of fighting alongside each other, followed by years of love. Funny how he chooses to focus on the former.

“You left me,” she snaps back, pointing an accusatory finger at him. He broke his promise, “When you chose someone else you abandoned any right to be at my side,” there was no obligation to tell him where she was going, what she was doing, who she was seeing, “You made your bed, so fucking lie in it.”

Ah, so this was about Ollie to. Why? “I smuggled Ollie over to see dad,” he had nothing to do with the invitation, Rocket, or the conference.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,466 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Boomerang
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 16:51:35 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"i am fucking lying in it! do you not see, eva? do you not see how fucking alone i am? i left you for and where is she? i left you and what do i have to show for it? just this fucking thing—"[break][break]

he slams his ankle into the side of the table, knocking the glass right off. it shatters on the floor, shards scattering. the bottle of whiskey falls onto the table as well, though it holds.[break][break]

"i can't believe you smuggled over that incompetent piece of shit over me."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Boomerang
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 17:09:35 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva winces, involuntarily sympathizing with the loneliness only to be caught off guard and uppercut with the mention of .

An average, bitter ex-fiancé would be happy to see his life imploding around him from his poor life choices. She should find a sick sense of delight in watching him squirm beneath the weight of his choices.

But not Eva, she couldn’t stand it. Could bear witness to the man she still loves fall apart at the seams. Self-preservation shatters at the thought but his cruelty sews some of it back up, “I hope you’ve learned something then,” she spits back, though it lacks the bite it should due to her bubbling sympathies.

“That’s my brother you’re talking about. Reign it in, Silph.”

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,466 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Boomerang
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 17:30:57 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

he has learned nothing but to trust only himself. everyone else will just end up hurting him.[break][break]

"yeah? you want me to stop talking about your fuck-up of a brother?"[break][break]

a laugh is spat out, dripping in disdain.[break][break]

"i'm not sure how he ever made captain but i guess it pays to have connections. a head professor for a sister, and a councilwoman as an ex. must be nice to get everything handed to you."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing