part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Boomerang
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 17:59:29 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Even in the midst of emotional turmoil, her brain still works wonders. As soon as he mentions Ollie’s ‘ex’, it doesn’t take a genius to put the pieces together.

Eva smiles, but it’s not out of joy. It lacks the brightness it typically does. Instead, it holds an uncharacteristic dark sparkle of amusement. Everyone knows is more than qualified for his position and that he is a wonderful Captain. Eva knows the facts. Matias’s petty jealousy wouldn’t change them. So why get upset about it? He’s coming from a place of anger and fear.

In a turn of events, the anger simmers and she chuckles lightly, “Your jealousy is unbecoming,” she comments casually, brushing away his own outburst of emotions with a flick of the wrist.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,466 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Boomerang
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 4:27:31 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"my jealousy? my jealousy? that's rich coming from you."[break][break]

he physically bites his tongue, knowing better than to continue, but the words slip out anyway, forced out by some entity with the power to control everything.[break][break]

"you know, i'm glad ollie's in hoenn. you morales' need to stick together and all that shit. at least you won't be alone."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Boomerang
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 4:56:20 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Yes, Eva is jealous. In fact, she’s beyond jealous – and she has every right to be. Matias has . He has their home. He has the strength to move on. Eva doesn’t have shit. She doesn’t even have a decent roof over her head.

Eva scoffs, rolling her eyes, “Too late for that, Matias,” she could have a million people around her and still feel alone, “Since this is no longer a productive conversation, I’m gonna leave,” she declares, shoving her hands in her pockets and turning to walk towards the door.

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,466 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Boomerang
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 5:10:40 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"fine! fucking leave!"[break][break]

despite his words, the moment he turns away, an instinctual urge rises, sparking in the depths of his mind. he whips back around and walks after her.[break][break]

"wait, wait, wait."[break][break]

he tries to reach for her.[break][break]

"don't go."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Boomerang
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 5:32:04 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 His reach hit’s its mark and effectively stops her in her tracks. She’s seems furious about it. When she turns around to face him her eyes are wild and wide. The faintest hint of gold snaps at the edges of her emerald irises while red leaks into the whites of her eyes that glisten with lonely pain.

Although she doesn’t try to pull her arm away, she leans back to create more space, “What?” she looks up at him with an attempt at defiance though it clearly wavers with her own uncertain feelings, “Is there something else you want to ridicule me for?”

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,466 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Boomerang
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 8:25:02 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

his hold on her tethers him. grounds him. he takes a moment to collect himself, breathing out his frustrations that so easily rose.[break][break]

she deserves better.[break][break]

"i don't mean to ridicule you. i'm just...frustrated, that's all."[break][break]

he continues.[break][break]

"i don't like being alone. not anymore."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Boomerang
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 4:22:08 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 She swore she wouldn’t give in. She was careful and deliberate with ever move she made since walking through that door. The way she stood instead of sat, the way she only took one sip of the liquor, the way she distanced herself across the room. Despite the anger and hurt that flare through her system, it only took that one touch to begin to calm the tempest. The same warmth isn’t there, but there is something there that she has been craving. That hunger eats away at her reason and self-control.

Silence. She breaths it in. Her eyes sting with a mix of salty tears and unblinking concentration, “I understand,” she finally says, her voice softer. How could she not? Her own loneliness made her a different person: moody, irrational, distracted.

“It sucks, I get it,” 'sucks' is an understatement. She relaxes just a bit, enough to take the tension off her arm, "I don't think I'll ever get use to it."

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,466 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Boomerang
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 4:30:35 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"i won't either."[break][break]

even if he would very much like to. he longs for the days where he could sit in his own solitude and enjoy the peace that comes from it.[break][break]

now, it is never silent nor is there ever peace.[break][break]

his thumb brushes against her arm.[break][break]

"the house arrest could not have come at a worse time."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Boomerang
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 5:48:01 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 There was a time Eva swore she would always be alone. Attachment led to pain, a pain she never wanted to experience again. Instead of holding steadfast to her ideals, she decided to take a leap of faith into his arms. He gently deconstructed the barrier she struggles to erect once again. The firm caress of his thumb against her skin scares away any loneliness she may feel in the moment.

She nods in agreement, conceding to the irony of it all, “Kanto could not have come at a worse time,” her own personal hell to seethe in, “But we’re survivors . . . we’ll pull through,” she says it to try to convince herself, and him, but for her it falls short. She doesn’t believe her own lies.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,466 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Boomerang
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 11:11:24 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"...yeah."[break][break]

they'll survive. they'll pull through. but he's too tired to even think about the struggle and fight they'll have to give to get there.[break][break]

it's easier to concede and to dip back into familiar territories.[break][break]

"you can stay, you know."[break][break]

he says, daring to walk across rocky grounds.[break][break]

"you don't have to go."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Boomerang
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 5:14:11 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Finding familiarity is a dangerous trap that is too easy to fall into. They are both weak to loneliness. Matias tries to find comfort in every beating heart that shows an ounce of compassion – and even those that defy him. Eva seeks comfort in the uncomfortable: going to Kanto, spending time with the enemy, spurring civil unrest. She did it all for selfish reasons. In the end, no matter how hard they search, they remain vulnerable, weak, and salacious. That vulnerability only makes it more tempting to slide back into old habits.

“If I stay,” she entertains the thought with slow syllables, bringing her gaze to match his with a seriousness she musters up from somewhere deep down to draw clear boundaries, “We aren’t fucking.”

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,466 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Boomerang
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 7:09:41 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

the clear line she draws surprises him. catches him off guard, really, when it perhaps shouldn't have.[break][break]

"sure."[break][break]

he concedes.[break][break]

"no fucking."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Boomerang
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 22:34:38 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Satisfied with the verbal boundary she creates, Eva relaxes a bit, breathing out any remaining tension. It’s palpable beneath his fingertips. The muscles of her arm go from taut to soft.

“Good,” she whispers softly, even smiling. She does nothing to draw a line that limits a kindling of their emotional bond. She ignores the dangerous game she’s playing in favor of satisfying her own selfish desire to not be alone. She still doesn’t pull away, “Now, how about another drink? And then you can tell me all about . . . well, whatever it is you want to talk about,” whatever makes him feel least lonely.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,466 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Boomerang
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 10:22:35 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

what is there for him to talk about? where does he even begin?[break][break]

they have all night to find out, he supposes.[break][break]

with a nod, he hesitantly lets go of her before walking back to the kitchen to grab another glass. when he returns, he pours them both refills of the kantonian whiskey before offering one to her.[break][break]

"can we—"[break][break]

he hesitates as he looks toward the couch.[break][break]

"can we sit together?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Boomerang
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2023 5:21:05 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva’s own thoughts drift to similar territory. She ponders how much about Kanto to share with him. Does she admit to what she did before leaving? Knowing he would understand. Or would it be easier to keep it a secret to keep it close to her chest. She found herself reluctant to trust him considering his previous outburst earlier.

For reasons beyond her understanding, she puts space between her and the door, moving back into the living room. A thoughtful gaze follows him to the kitchen as he refills the liquor, “Thanks,” she accepts the offering and sips it immediately.

“Yeah, I’d like that,” for the first time since her arrival, she attempts to find some comfort in her old home by settling in on what was her side of the couch, the same spot she was in when he told her about Penny. Grief wreaks havoc on her heart and she quickly stands up before she can settle, moving to the other side instead.

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing