francie myrtle
surprise, [ c / s ]
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2023 17:34:23 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

flying an aerodactyl into mauville hills would likely be frowned upon, so francie opted to ride her aerodactyl to the city limits and walk the rest of the way toward mauville hills.[break][break]

on her way through she stopped to pick up a few of their favorite snacks. things to munch on, half of it they’ll complain about, the other half they’ll consume without guilty because ‘it’s just that good.’[break][break]

the walk gave her enough time to think, really think. the sort of thinking that she does when she’s alone and exactly why she hates being alone. intrusive thoughts twist and curl around in her brain like a fungus.[break][break]

she’s able to pull herself from her thoughts long enough to remind herself of where he lives, his address specifically. from her time as his friend before she left, and the moments when she demanded to get him some food delivered when he wasn’t feeling well or like he wanted to go and get food, she knew where he lived. [break][break]

the penthouse was undeniably beautiful in all the pictures he sent her or uploaded in some way. but there is a nervousness creeping into her stomach as she approaches the door. the sort of nerves that make her feel jittery.[break][break]

there is no fear, only excitement. she cannot wait to be face to face with her friend. she tells herself not to just leap onto him when he answers the door, even if it’s tempting.[break][break]

approaching the desk, she sets down her bags and gives a bright smile to the receptionist.[break][break]

”hello! erm, i’m here to surprise a friend. barnaby finch? i know you guys usually take his stuff up for him but uh, can you call and say that you have a big package waiting for his signature approval? please?”[break][break]

the woman looks to francie oddly, but furrows her brows in concern. ”and may i ask who the delivery is from?”[break][break]

”oh! true, uh, it’s from francie myrtle.” francie answers sheepishly as she’s sending barnaby a text.

Hey soooooo I might have sent a care package for you again.
[break]
Hehe! Don’t hate me, it’s HUGE.
[break][break]

the receptionist gives a warm smile. packages from miss myrtle are a frequent and she gives a solemn nod of approval at the request, picking up the phone to hail barnaby down under the guise of ‘needing his signature.’[break][break]

as she listens to the receptionist, she shoots barnaby just one more text.

I promise it’s not a fossil pokémon.

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #dbb859; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
surprise, [ c / s ]
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 2:05:36 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","barnaby-wrap"]
[attr="class","barnaby-main"]
[attr="class","barnaby-words"]

It was a rare day off for . Well, a small moment of allocated peace, anyway. He needed the break away to just relax and recharge within his penthouse home. Tea had been prepared, snacks laid out, his tablet charged and an e-book ready to go.[break][break]

A buzz! from his phone captured his attention as soon as he sat down to rest. Looking over the text, a warm smile bloomed on his lips.[break]

what??? didn't you JUST send me one like a week ago?? 🤯
[break]

He responded, then immediately typed another message:[break][break]

FRANCIIIIIIE if you keep this up you'll spoil me 🥺
[break]

A phone call popped up on screen before he could type anything more – the receptionist relaying the message that already had. [break][break]

Wow! She wasn't kidding about the care package. That was fast.[break][break]

Pulling on some lounge pants, house slippers, and a light silk shirt, Barnaby took the elevator down to the package depo, expecting to just sign for his gift and then leave.[break][break]

What greeted him there was an even greater gift than he'd imagined.[break][break]

"FRANCIE??" He gasped, momentarily stunned, before rushing forward. [break][break]

She might not have leapt onto him, but he sure as hell felt no shame in wrapping her up in his arms and pulling her into a big hug.[break][break]

"What are you doing here?"

[attr="class","barnaby-notes"]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
surprise, [ c / s ]
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 17:09:56 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

she can see the elevator descending and her heart's pounding. she tells herself to calm the heck down but it doesn't work. she's swallowing hard and she glances at the receptionist--mistake.[break][break]

the receptionist gave her a wink of encouragement that only makes francie blink curiously. she's a little confused, what does the wink mean? and then she hears the elevator.[break][break]

her heart sinks for a second as the doors open but then she sees his face and she's beaming at him. his texts are vibrating in her pocket and left unread as he wraps her up and she takes the hug in an excited laugh.[break][break]

"BARNABY???" she mocks him and then she straight up latches onto him like an excited pansage, clinging desperately to him and giggling like a fool.[break][break]

she always feels the most like herself with him and she can't even explain it.[break][break]

"i'm here to see you, ya goof!" she leans back, and if he does or doesn't put her down she doesn't care. she's petting his hair gently and being an overall dork, including a silly and excited expression of childlike joy.[break][break]

"look. your face. it's right here. i can touch your face."

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #dbb859; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
surprise, [ c / s ]
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 15:15:29 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

He pressed his face to her hair, tightened his grip around her waist, smiled that beaming smile he was famous for – and it was all so effortless. The nosy receptionist couldn’t get enough of the scene. She was practically munching on popcorn as she watched the two reunite so affectionately.[break][break]

When Francie leaned away, Barnaby fixed her with a an adoring eye, keeping one arm snug around her waist. He then used the other to catch her hand and press it firmly to his cheek. His palm never strayed from her knuckles, preferring to keep the contact she’d initiated.[break][break]

"Look at that. I'm real. Flesh and blood and everything." They lingered there for a moment, drinking each other in. The surprise had been unexpected, but exceedingly pleasant. Barnaby would have stayed there a little longer but a quiet cough from the counter reminded him where they were.[break][break]

"Come on, let's continue this at my place." He suggested, finally letting slide back down to the floor.[break][break]

"Have a nice day, Mrs. Parker." The old receptionist giggled and waved them off.[break][break]

Soon enough they crossed through the threshold of his penthouse and entered the main living space.[break][break]

"I have to say, Francie, this is probably the best care package yet." Barnaby commented warmly, a smile in his voice, as he went to sit on the nearest sofa. He extended a hand for her to join him there.[break][break]

"Come here. Let's catch up a bit."

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
surprise, [ c / s ]
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 15:54:39 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

The moment he places that adoring gaze on her Francie melts. There is something about how he looks at her that she has always craved. How is it that he can make her feel like the only person in his life just with one gaze?

[break][break]

She doesn’t know. She doesn’t want to know. Because with him being herself is easy. Her Barney has his arm around her and is leading her away.

[break][break]

The receptionist only gets a, “thanks Mrs. Parker!” in response to her popcorn munching and cough. She helped Francie make the surprise that pleased Barnaby so much possible. How couldn’t she thank her?

[break][break]

The penthouse always makes Francie feel a little starry eyed. It’s as lavish as he is and when she’s there it is surreal to her that he’s her friend. Close friend. Dear friend.

[break][break]

The extended arm is accepted. Francie plops herself down beside him. She doesn’t sit with her side against him. Instead, she sits with one leg bent, shin against his thigh, the other leg dangling over his as she leans her shoulder against the side of the couch.

[break][break]

“Oh man,” catching up sounded glorious. “I’m just so happy to be home. I can’t believe I got caught outside the barrier. I feel like you’ll have way more to tell me about than I’ll have to tell you about.”

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
surprise, [ c / s ]
POSTED ON May 13, 2023 17:40:13 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

"I'm happy you're home, too." Barnaby confessed, shifting an arm to the back of his couch so that it encircled . There was virtually no space between them now; skin on skin, fabric on fabric. [break][break]

But they liked it that way. Both were creatures of physical comforts.[break][break]

"Where to even begin?" He asked rhetorically before pausing to think on all that had happened since she'd last been home.[break][break]

"Have you heard about all the rifts to other words that have opened up around Hoenn?"[break][break]

Without stopping what he was saying, one of Barnaby's hands found its way to the knee of the leg draped over him, pulling the limb a little closer to him. His palm remained there after, casually reinforcing the contact.[break][break]

"The region is basically one big Sci-Fi novel at this point."

close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
surprise, [ c / s ]
POSTED ON May 16, 2023 12:47:50 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

"rifts to other worlds??" francie perked up with a beaming smile, squishing her body to get closer. was it even possible? she couldn't tell, but she was enjoying being physically there with him so much she didn't care if he got uncomfortable. really, she didn't even think he'd be uncomfortable.[break][break]

"sci-fi!hoenn arch, i love it." she was grinning still, her cheeks even hurt. after that comment she sat in comfortable silence just staring at him and eventually she realized how awkward it was. instead of pulling way, she just let her smile broaden sheepishly.[break][break]

"i'm so sorry. i had like seventy things i wanted to talk about today and i can't remember any of them now that i'm here. cause i'm just so happy to be home."[break][break]

yeah, she'd just said being there with him was home, but maybe he didn't get that. she certainly hadn't realized it right away.

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
surprise, [ c / s ]
POSTED ON May 18, 2023 19:35:35 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

There was very little that made a man like uncomfortable – physical touch the least of those things.[break][break]

So when she snuggled in closer, he did the same, pulling his arms around until she was nearly cradled in his lap. It was neither awkward nor unpleasant; in fact, for him, it was quite the opposite. [break][break]

Sci-fi arc indeed. I didn’t even tell you about all the Ultra Beasts inside the rifts.” He replied softly, drinking in every word she uttered and every cute little gesture. She smiled sheepishly, and it was the most adorable thing ever to grace his living room couch. It goaded a sweet smile onto his lips, too.[break][break]

So what’s the first thing you want to do now that you’re back?” Barnaby probed. [break][break]

Besides me– err, seeing me.” Oop. A slip of the tongue, only partially intentional. He was quick to correct himself, a faint blush blooming on his cheeks.

close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
surprise, [ c / s ]
POSTED ON May 19, 2023 14:31:05 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

first he mentions the ultra beasts and that has her mind circling around what those are, what it means, and if she can see one. just to see one. she'll want one if she sees one but that's not something current!francie's wrapping her brain around.[break][break]

he mentions him being the first thing on her to do list and her dense little brain doesn't get it at all. instead, she just beams at him and nods with enthusiasm.[break][break]

"i mean, i'm here aren't i?" and then she leans in to give him a hug, pushing with her legs to pull him down on top of her in a writhing cuddle that's more like an episode of wrestling.[break][break]

she doesn't see the blush, she doesn't realize she's agreeing with a misspeak; she's clueless and too happy to care what it looks like to anybody else.[break][break]

"as for anything else on my list, i dunno. i have a list on my phone," her grip loosens and she beams while trying to wiggle and find her phone in her pockets, but her hands are all tangled and she ends up laughing instead. mostly at herself.[break][break]

"i feel like an octillery. i dunno what to do with my hands!"

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
surprise, [ c / s ]
POSTED ON May 23, 2023 16:43:57 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

All at once found himself dragged on top of his long-absent friend. [break][break]

In the time that she’d been away, he’d forgotten the delicate fragrance of her shampoo, the way her body melded so easily with his, the warmth of her laugh… so many small things that hit him all at once. She had been missed, more than what Barnaby realized.[break][break]

Francie…” He breathed out, even as she wriggled beneath him.[break][break]

If she were to look, she would notice that something in his expression had changed. From pleasantly amused to profoundly hungry.[break][break]

He wanted her. He probably always had.[break][break]

Platonic friendships always fell flat for Barnaby; he enjoyed physical intimacy too much to deny it, especially when made it so difficult to ignore. [break][break]

Here,” He went to grab both her wrists, guiding them up so that her palms cupped his jawline and her fingers lingered at the back of his neck, if she allowed.[break][break]

Use them on me.

close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
surprise, [ c / s ]
POSTED ON May 24, 2023 11:53:25 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Francie's not sure she's ever heard her name come from Barnaby like that. It makes her stomach churn softly, her brows furrow. Like butterfree and beautiflies are fluttering around in her guts without rest. Flips and twirls moving through her like a golem on a roll-out spree.[break][break]

He takes her wrists and moves them to his face. Delicate and pale fingers caress his jaw. Something inside her chest beats so wildly that her cheeks are flushed.[break][break]

Suddenly, the hunger both in his eyes and in his tone is reflected in her own thoughts and desires. That thick and dense head of hers is finally realizing something that she'd been promptly ignoring for quite some time.[break][break]

Feelings. Deep emotions she'd shoved aside telling herself he didn't feel in return. She's naive. To her, physical actions reflect her emotions. Even things as silly as curling up on the couch was her way of showing a raw trust she didn't even show to .[break][break]

Walls of protective stone fall at the mercy of his request and the weight of his gaze. Nerves tickle into her spine and to avoid trembling her fingers, she places them firmly against him.[break][break]

The smile across her lips soften as her fingers move to play with the hairs on the back of his neck. Those on his jaw turn in enough to allow her short-kept nails to tickle along his skin.[break][break]

So smooth, she thinks. Such a contrast to her callused hands.[break][break]

"How?" Would he have her use her hands on him, she means. Her own request is soft, the softest she's likely ever spoken to him besides the raw moments where she's called him in desperation of avoiding being alone while she was locked away from home; sick and longing to return but prohibited by the barrier.

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
surprise, [ c / s ]
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2023 23:57:09 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

Feelings. wasn't in the market for feelings. Not anymore. To feel deeply was to make oneself vulnerable. Sure, you could care for others – to a point – but... better to just have meaningless sex and enjoy the moment for what it was.[break][break]

Would choose to do that? Did she even understand where this could lead?[break][break]

"You have options..." They were at the precipice of something here. It would be her choice whether their friendship went farther than it ever had.[break][break]

"Keep them here..." Cupping his face as if it were something precious. "...and kiss me."[break][break]

Still holding her wrists, he guided her right hand downward, stopping at the top of his collar.[break][break]

"Use them to unbutton my shirt..." Barnaby paused, letting his words sink in for her. The way he spoke, easy and gentle, was meant to reassure. [break][break]

If Francie hadn't pulled away by this point, he'd move her hand even farther down, stopping just below his navel.[break][break]

"...or my pants."

close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
surprise, [ c / s ]
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2023 0:37:49 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

"Oh." Finally—finally, it all clicks into place.[break][break]

From how much she missed him, to how much contact he'd made with her, to how they were snuggling on the couch and when one thing led to another...[break][break]

She does have a choice. She can remove her hands from him and tell him that it was a funny joke. Laugh it off like they do everything.[break][break]

But she doesn't want to. Because every idea he gives her makes her want to try it. One hand remains on his face, to hold gently there; because he is precious to her and while he may not do feelings Francie Myrtle certainly does.[break][break]

From his collar down to his pants, yes she allows him full control of her hands, she stares at him in excited curiosity. There is no naive and confused deerling before him now. Now she is all too aware of what he offers and her desire for it hidden within her mind over the time she had been gone begins to blossom.[break][break]

The thumb on his jaw moves to his lips, tests the texture of them. The hand along his navel gives a small tremble, but it is one of excitement. A wave of anticipation and want drives her body to goosebumps. She steadies her hand on his buttons, beginning at the bottom and working her way up.[break][break]

All the while her eye contact never stops, she feels ... playful.[break][break]

"Maybe all this time, I've been waiting for you to kiss me, Barnaby Finch." The way she says his full name, the slow and teasing tone she reveals, it is all in light of what she feels this might be. Just another game they play.[break][break]

"Oh, but looks like I found those buttons. What're you gonna do with your hands, Barney?"[break][break]

Now she is free falling into the unknown with him. It's something she rarely does but all too desperately wants. A new bad habit that he's going to help her create; she'd have nobody else do so, though.[break][break]

And this is why he is precious. Because he challenges her to do things that are new and shows her the other sides of life. Even if she doesn't realize it yet with her hand halfway finished unbuttoning his shirt and her tongue moving along her lips quickly to apply moisture to them, should he decide to kiss her as she's invited.

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
surprise, [ c / s ]
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2023 19:19:12 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

She calls him by one of his names and it ignites his want all over again.[break][break]

Barnaby Finch – gregarious talk show host and journalist – was a persona created for just this sort of dalliance. Wheedling into the lives of noteworthy LEAGUE personnel, gaining their trust, integrating in a way that most couldn't. He'd done it so many times it was hard the keep count. [break][break]

Yet was different from the rest. Perhaps it was her looks, or her charms, or the earnest way in which she took him in with those golden doe eyes.[break][break]

"Is that so? I've been slacking, then." He teased lowly, mirroring her playful cadence. Evocative of the tone of their encounter, Kalosian music played softly in the background.[break][break]

"Let me remedy that..." As she unbuttoned his shirt, he'd lean down, giving her enough space to continue her work but closing the distance between them so that there was no doubt what his intentions were.[break][break]

Peeking beneath his now half-undone shirt was the toned body of a celebrity, made that way through years of grueling ROCKET training. If she looked closely, she might notice faint scars along his arms, his abdomen, his chest. And if she were to ask about them, he'd explain them away with talk of brash and youthful exploits from his adolescence. Lies, of course.[break][break]

"Keep going." Barnaby whispered into her lips, referring to her hands undoing the rest of his buttons.[break][break]

It was an order. She had no options now. [break][break]

If she was obedient, he'd reward her with the kiss she'd been waiting for — a deep convergence, starting soft and then swelling to something more passionate.

close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
surprise, [ c / s ]
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2023 14:49:06 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Whatever nerves she had developed during all of their banter were becoming something else entirely. Like a force she can’t control. Something that begins to twist inside her stomach and then seeps lower, lower into a place she rarely allows herself to feel anything.[break][break]

There’s music? She’s so focused on the sound of his breathing and the way his whisper feels against her skin that she isn’t even aware there is music playing.[break][break]

Wholly and completely, she’s distracted and raptured by Barnaby.[break][break]

First by his demand, then by his lips. Educated and far more experienced than her own.[break][break]

Expectations she has held in secret over the time she has known him are exceeded in his kiss. Yet they surprise her in how she explores his body.[break][break]

To her mind, his body should be completely smooth and well toned enough, but there’s more beneath those layers of fabric. Roughed skin, scar tissue, dips and curves that were to be expected with just a little more.[break][break]

No disappointment can be found in her touch. Only acceptance.[break][break]

Although she wants to ask what they’re from, she instead finds herself sucking in a small gasp through her nose as the moment becomes a whirlwind within her body.[break][break]

As requested, her hands undo the buttons of his shirt.[break][break]

Wildly her pulse beats. Like she’s building momentum to launch into space. To free fall back to earth, back to reality.[break][break]

But this is reality and he gives her no escape.[break][break]

She has nowhere to run; yet she’s never felt more free in her life.[break][break]

Eager hands are finished with his wish. Delicate fingers take hold of newly exposed skin, one around the nape of his neck and the other on his hip.